The Shrinking Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked backwards along the table and gathered all her speed as she broke into a run. Leaping off the table she was very briefly in the slowed down world and with that moment of power she pulled herself up to the top of the fridge with no effort at all. Now all she had to do was wait and hope that Jess didn't move from her spot.

Several minutes past and the door finally opened. In walked Victor and he was carrying a bag filled with clothing for dolls. Thea managed to get a quick glance to see that inside was a torn amazon-style dress, a school girl uniform, a torn policewoman uniform, and about another 20 outfits to fulfil his arsenal of sick fetishes.

He began walking to the dollhouse when he noticed the hole in the side. Moments afterwards he heard the screams of pleasure coming from Jess as she finally orgasmed after realising there was someone else in the room with her, and that someone was clearly able to take full advantage of her.

He walked over to the tiny naked girl and as he leaned down to grab her Thea jumped. Falling off the fridge she entered the slowed down world and focussed all her power on the switch on the wall. She focussed every fibre of her being on that one little spot on the wall, and as if there was a gust of wind aiding her she began floating over to the switch. This was a total hunch and Thea never thought that it would work, but luck was on her side and she was flying over to the switch to active the vents for the green gas that Victor was now standing over. Doing this however severally reduced her time in the slowed down world and inches away from that switch the world came into full speed again and she began falling, flipping the switch as she fell past it.

Once again entering the slowed down world she watched as the green gas erupted from the ground and was slowly making its way over to the man who was yet to notice it. She landed with a soft pat and instantly broke into a run with her limited super-speed. She raced over to Victor and grabbed Ashley, who was still on her back with 2 fingers up her pussy. Once she had a tight hold of her she carried her away from the gas and watched as the world came into full speed once more.

Inhaling the gas Victor began to scream and shrink. He had lost and he knew it. He had been so distracted over Ashley that he forgot completely about Thea and because of that he had let her trick him into defeat. Once he was as small as the girls he crawled his way out of his now over-sized clothes and was met by a naked Thea punching him hard in the face.

He was never much of a fighter. He had little to no muscle and had spent so much time working on projects that he never once had time to go to a gym for even a half hour. This in the end is what led to this moment with Thea, as he had no way to fight back. To get her that small he had to trick her into it, to get Ashley this small he needed to element of surprise. Now they had the element of surprise and he was at their mercy.

Beaten and bloody Thea grabbed him and forced him up against the wall. Back at normal size he was 6ft 7 and Thea was 5ft 3, that size difference was still there but on a much smaller scale with Victor just now being a few inches taller than the young redhead. But her muscle mass for surpassed his and they both knew it.

"Can this be reversed!" Thea demanded more than asked, slamming her fist into the wall just millimetres away from his face. He flinched at the sudden impact and brought his hands up in a feeble attempt to defend himself. Whilst he raised his hands he accidently grazed Thea's tits and in doing so angered her causing her to punch him hard on his right cheek.

On his knees he looked up at the doll-sized beauty and could see clearly between her legs. He stared at her pussy and once again angered her causing her to kick him hard in the abdomen. She demanded he only look at the ground and he obliged. Looking down at the old man she noticed his hard pulsing erection and in disgust she kicked him again, only this time between his legs.

Collapsing in pain he stayed looking at the ground, in front of him he saw another pair of feet join Thea's. He knew who it was physically, but not mentally. Waiting to hear her speak Thea demanded again, "Can this be reversed!" He managed to get out a soft "yes" through the pain.

After the pain dulled he explained, "I feared something like this could happen so I set up a small reversal vent under the floorboard by the sink. There is a tiny button inside a dent in the woodwork, press that and a pink gas will spray out, reversing the effects of the green gas."

Thea told Ashley to go check it out while she watched Victor and without a thought Ashley was running the 30 feet towards the sink. Her whole body was bouncing with every step and she was crying with joy from this finally being over.

She got to the switch after several minutes of running and was once again covered in sweat. Reaching into the tiny hole she pressed the button and was greeted quickly with a blast of pink gas to her face. She inhaled the gas and was beginning to cough uncontrollably; the cough was so intense that her eyes remained closed. She continued to cough for several minutes until she finally opened her eyes to see her stood up at the worktop at full size, if not a few inches taller than her already tall figure. Before being shrunk she was at 6ft 3, now she stood at an even taller 6ft 6. Her hair also seemed to be affected by the extra growth and was far passed her shoulders now being halfway down her back.

She ran over to Thea and Victor, picking the both of them up she carried them over to the dollhouse and dropped Victor inside before sealing Thea's hole with a bottle of water close by. She then carried Thea over to the growth gas and left her on the ground as she went and retriever her clothes.

Her dress was ruined and her underwear was back home, all that was left was the Amazonian Halloween costume. She tied the very thin fabric off over he chest and tied off the loincloths at her waist, it wasn't much but definitely better than being completely naked. Afterwards she looked over at Thea who like herself had also grown taller than before. Now standing at 5ft 7 Thea definitely looked more confident with herself when she opened her eyes to see the world looking normal sized once more.

She searched for a while until she found her clothes from the night before in one of the cabinets along the walls. She got dressed as Ashley retrieved the 2 tiny people in the dollhouse and dropped in the tiny costumes that Victor intended her to wear. She then told them that they would be on camera soon and needed to decide between nudity or humiliating costume.

Victor grabbed some shorts to cover his now really tiny cock and the other guy chose to stay naked. Once Thea walked over to Ashley they each grabbed one doll-sized man for themselves and walked out of the warehouse and went straight to Thea's work after getting Ashley something else to wear. The two became very wealthy when the story went public and lived the rest of their lives in luxury with their 2 new pets.

END.

12