The Shy Girl and the Marine

Story Info
She wants him to be rough with her, but will she go for it?
2.1k words
4.29
16.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over the top of her book, like something was pulling her attention away, and that's when she saw him. He was dressed in a uniform that highlighted his musculature, broad shoulders she could imagine biting while he thrust deep inside her, arms she would squeeze as she came on his cock, powerful legs that made her wonder if he could finally be the one to give it to her as rough as she wanted. She shook her head to clear it of the thoughts, and ducked her head down as she felt her temperature rising.

This is not one of your novels. You would never be able to approach him, she thought to herself wistfully. Ignoring the ache between her legs, she read on in her story.

"That's actually one of my favorites. I think the next book is coming out soon," a voice stated, snapping her form her reverie.

She looked up, seeing it was the man she had been watching. Her breath caught in her throat as she met his blue-eyed gaze.

He looked at her, a quizzical expression on his face as she wasn't responding.

"Your book, the one you're reading," he gestured to the cover.

"Oh, yeah. It's one—a great series so far," she stumbled embarrassedly.

"Do you mind if I sit?"

"Not at all," she watched the bulge in his pants as he moved to sit in the chair across from hers. "So, you're in the service?"

"Yes ma'am, the Marines"

She didn't tell him she'd always had a fantasy about Marines, that she'd always wondered what it would be like to sleep with one. He was a few years older than her 24, and she wondered about his experience. She hoped he didn't notice the way her eyes kept drifting. They talked about the books and life until she noticed it was getting late.

"Would you like to have dinner with me? My place isn't far from here, and I'd really like to continue our conversation," she asked timidly.

I can't believe you just asked him that. Are you really going to do this?

He looked surprised but said "yes, I'd like that."

Back at her apartment, she directed him to make himself comfortable and went in the kitchen to start dinner.

He offered help, and she was impressed with his culinary skills. She made it a point to accidentally bump against him as they prepared the meal. After they ate dinner, she asked if he'd like dessert.

He helped her clear the plates and she decided she should make her move. He turned to give her a dish and she leaned in quickly to kiss him.

At first he was startled by her forward behavior as she had been so shy and reserved, but he gave in to the attraction and pulled her closer to his body.

She tried to pull herself in closer to him, yearning the physical satisfaction she had imagined since before they met. She started pushing her hands up the shirt of his uniform.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and he looked at her puzzledly.

"Follow me," she told him breathlessly.

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. There was a chair at a desk which she grabbed and moved to the center of the room.

She directed him to stand in front of the chair.

"What are we—" he started to ask.

"I want you. I need you to do something for me."

He waited.

"Don't have any limits tonight. I want you to use me. I want you to take me, take what you want, and use me for your pleasure."

She watched as surprised changed to lust in his expression. "Okay."

He reached for her, pulling her in for a rough kiss, ending with him biting her lip. She shuddered.

"Will you undress for me but leave on your underwear," she asked him, hoping to make him fully unleash himself on her.

"Do it for me," he demanded.

She nodded, and removed his clothing, letting her light touch linger over each part of his body as it was freed. By the time she was done, she noticed a sizeable bulge in his boxers. She wanted nothing more than to remove them and discover what it was, but she refrained.

"Sit please," she motioned him to the chair before walking to a drawer.

She removed something from the drawer and walked over to him.

"Will you put your arms, palm down, on the arms of the chair?"

He looked confused but wanted to see where she was going with this.

She kneeled in front of him and unraveled two scarves and began securing his arms to the chair. "Too tight?"

He shook his head no and she smiled. She took the opportunity to rub her hand over the bulge in his lap, enjoying the feeling of the hard warmth there. He groaned as she massaged his cock through the thin fabric.

She ran her tongue along the outline, noting the wet spot of precum forming at the tip. Her mouth was watering at the sight but she stopped herself. She had a mission to complete.

She stood, meeting his eyes. She backed away from the chair, out of his reach where he could fully see her and she started to slowly undress.

She unzipped the short dress she had been wearing, and slowly slid the dress off each shoulder, down her hips, and finally let it drop to the floor.

He watched the descent of the dress, and stared lustfully as she stood in front of him in a black lace plunge bra and matching barely-there black panties. She reached behind her to unhook the bra.

She held an arm in front of her, covering her D cup breasts.

He uttered one word "move."

She dropped her arm and removed the bra, leaving them to his eager gaze.

She walked over to him, turned around so that her plump ass was facing him, and sat gently on his lap, gyrating her hips in the lacy black thong. She circled his lap, and leaned back against his solid chest, her head resting on his shoulder.

She felt herself dripping onto his lap and turned to face him so she could rub her clit against his throbbing cock.

"Untie me," he said in a low voice.

She continued as though she couldn't hear him, breathing rapidly, reveling in the friction her movements were creating. She was getting close to cumming on his lap.

"Did you hear me? I said untie me," he said in a more threatening tone.

She couldn't stop until she was done, finally feeling herself cum on his lap, soaking his boxers through her thin panties.

He strained against the scarves and she heard the arm of the chair creak.

She smiled at him, taunting him, knowing what was building inside him.

She walked to the drawer again, this time returning with a vibrator. She laid on the floor in front of him and spread her legs. She could see he was getting angry.

She parted her soaked pussy lips with the vibrator and used it to massage her clit. She writhed in pleasure on the floor.

She asked him "is this what you want," as she moved the vibrator in and out of her tight hole.

"Untie me now or you won't sit comfortably for a week."

She laughed and closed her eyes, imagining his stare on her while she fucked herself. She was close to having her second orgasm when she heard something snap.

She jumped in surprise and he was on her. She gasped as he grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulling her to her knees.

"I was only kidding. I was going to untie you," she pleaded with him.

"Shut up and suck me," he commanded.

She pulled his boxers down and was meant with his thick cock. She stopped and bit her lip softly, wondering how it would fit in her tight pussy.

He grabbed her hair and jerked her head to his cock, "I said suck it, slut."

She opened her mouth and went to work on the head of his cock, using her long tongue to massage him slowly. She worked the first two inches of his cock, making him sloppy and wet. She used her hand to stroke the rest of his cock while she wrapped her lips around the head.

He groaned but then pulled away.

"Look at me and open your mouth," he ordered to her.

She did as told and he grabbed the back of her head. He pushed his cock into her mouth, fitting as much in as he could before meeting the resistance of her throat. He fucked her mouth slowly...at first.

Unexpectedly, he thrusted hard, forcing half his cock into her throat. Her eyes began to water and she gagged for the first time, feeling her throat stretch in ways it never had before.

One more hard thrust and her nose met his groin. He pinched her nostrils closed and held her face to him, not giving her room to breathe. She started to struggle.

She tried to push him away, separate herself, and breathe, but he had the upper hand. She pushed at his legs, even used her nails to dig into his thighs, struggling to breathe around the cock lodged in her throat. Feeling her start to slump, he reluctantly pulled his cock from her throat and allowed her to breathe.

She started to crawl backwards, away from him, "Please, I'm sorry."

He laughed and walked towards her. She bumped into a wall, leaving her no room to escape.

"I thought you wanted it rough," he smiled presenting her with his cock.

When she didn't open her mouth, he grabbed her head and pinched her nostrils closed again. She was forced to gasp for breath and he shoved his cock back down her throat, all the way to the base.

He fucked her throat hard, from tip to base each time, allowing her minimal time to breathe.

She was a mess, spit dripping onto her tits from the battering her throat was receiving. She knew it would be sore tomorrow, but she could feel herself getting wetter from the way he was dominating her.

She moved her hand down to her clit, trying to rub herself while thinking about his hard cock in her pussy. He saw her and grabbed her hands, pulling her arms above her head.

"You don't get any pleasure unless I allow it," he asserted, punctuating each word with a thrust of his cock into her throat.

He pulled his cock from her throat and walked to the bed. "Crawl over here."

Trying to catch her breath, she got onto her hands and knees, and made her way over to him. She kneeled in front of him, "such a talented little slut."

He jerked her up and threw her face down onto the bed. He unceremoniously spread her legs, revealing her tight, sloppy, soaked pussy. He pressed the head of his throbbing cock to her hole, knowing it would be a tight fit.

He thrust into her, only fitting a small part of his thick cock in her pussy. She screamed, feeling her pussy being split open.

She cried out "please, go slow. It hurts"

"I don't care if it hurts. Take it."

She bit the sheets on the bed, wincing as he thrust hard into her again.

He loved hearing her scream. He smacked her hard on the ass. "I'll bet you like the pain, don't you slut?"

She whimpered.

"Answer me," he roughly grabbed her hair.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

Knowing he was getting close to cumming, he pushed her head back into the sheets and violently shoved the rest of his cock deep into her pussy. She screamed loudly.

He fucked her into the bed, enjoying the tightness of her hole, not caring if she was getting pleasure from it.

He held her roughly by the hips, fingers digging into the flesh there.

He slammed himself into her until he felt the urge building. He pulled out of her and she sighed in relief. He jerked her onto the floor and she fell to her knees.

"Look at me."

She looked up at him just as he started to cum on her face. She was happy for it to be over.

He grunted "I'm not done with you."

The last spurts of his large, warm load dropped onto her face. It felt like he would never stop cumming.

The warm rain on her face snapped her out of the daydream. She closed her book so it wouldn't get ruined. She saw him walk to the parking lot and get into his car.

She felt the wetness pooling between her legs, stood up, and started the walk home.