The Shy Kid, Tim

Story Info
English Teacher and Student find something sexy in common.
2.7k words
3.39
29.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains extremely emotional content. If you would like to skip to the sexy stuff go to the bottom of this story.

Note: This story is about a man on man interaction between a teacher and student! All characters in this story are over eighteen or just turned eighteen! If you don't like teacher/student relations, man on man relations, or would find this story otherwise offensive, please stop reading this story and exit immediately!

Edited By: AmorOculto

*

His name is Tim, and I noticed that he was always very shy young man. Sometimes I try to get his attention, but he just looks away in fear. Was he scared of me? Did he hate me? Is he ashamed of something? Is he hiding something sexy, maybe?

Tim, in my personal opinion, is a very small and attractive boy for being 18; He's extremely smart, slim, quiet, and beardless. I just can't take my mind off of him during the eight classes I have each day. But, at the same time, I worry about him..

Oh, by the way, my name is Mr. Stewart! I'm 6' 2", hairy, bearded, muscular, and have a 7 inch cock. Plus, did I mention that I'm a 12th grade English teacher?

5th hour started (The hour during which Tim attends my English class.) and I noticed him. The first one to walk into class, on time. The quiet boy that sat in the back of the room, just like every day.

Class began so I started my lesson on verbs. Soon all the students were bored out of their minds, so I handed out a worksheet they could work on. I sat down at my desk and looked over at Tim. Staring at him, I day-dreamed about what it would be like to fuck his tight boy hole. Mmmm, did that instantly get me hard! Then I noticed Tim wasn't working on the worksheet, instead he appeared to be drawing or writing in a notebook; maybe like a diary of some sort.

I walked over to him, silently so he wouldn't notice me. I stood in front of his desk and watched for a bit.

In a curious voice, I asked, "Tim? Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing Mr. Stewart!" He gasped. "I-I don't quite understand verbs well and just went to doing something I love."

He tried to pull his notebook under his desk, but I stopped him and took the notebook from him. I look at the notebook and see what looks like a drawing of a teacher. As I look at it I begin to think that teacher looks like me. Something I hadn't expected from the shy boy. It was extremely well done, and I began to wonder. I gave the notebook back to Tim and smiled.

"That's okay, Tim."

I walked over to my desk took a sticky note and wrote a pass.

To: English 2-4-1974, Hour 8

Signed: Jacob Stewart

I walked quickly over to Tim's desk before the class ended and gave the sticky note to him.

"Here you go, Tim. We can work on Verbs at the end of the day. Just tell your study hall teacher you are needed in another room and show them this pass."

Tim just stared at me and nodded his head in shock.

Some of the kids laughed. One of the annoying kids, Matt, laughed the loudest and said in a joyful voice, "Tim is a complete retard! He probably doesn't even know what verbs are!"

"MATT! THAT IS ENOUGH! DETENTION! I WILL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AND WE

CAN DISCUSS HOW NOT TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DURING CLASS!" I yelled. Matt was totally surprised, and went back to working.

I looked at Tim, his face looked even more shocked than before. I bent over towards him and asked in a low, nervous voice, "Tim? Are you okay?"

"Mr. Stewart, I've never had anyone stand up for me like that, ever! Thank you!" He replied sheepishly.

"You're welcome, Tim!" I patted his shoulder and went back to my desk to grade the students' papers from the essay last week.

The bell rang, Tim was the last one out the door, and I couldn't help but stare at his smooth, but perfectly shaped ass as he walked out. Mmmm! What I wouldn't give to just feel that boy's ass.

As the next class came in, I began to worry about Tim. "Was he being bullied by Matt and other kids?" I thought to myself. The longer the day went on, I thought about Tim more and more. Now not only worrying about him, but also thinking about him in a sexual way again. Was he attracted to me?

Oh god did I want his boy cock! Which, by the way, he is a man. I wanted to suck him so badly, I could practically feel myself deep throating him already!

8th hour came around, my class was empty, I waited for Tim. Finally, he came in quietly, without even greeting me, sat in his regular seat, and stared at his desk.

"Hi Tim, are you okay?" I ask tentatively.

"Yeah, I'm fine Mr. Stewart." He replied in a seemingly sad voice. "It's just that Matt, and some of his friends, have been bothering me for a while and it just makes me sad."

"I'm sorry to hear that Tim. I'll take care of him, don't worry!"

As I looked at him, I noticed that he had his hands under his desk. "Was he hiding his boner?" I thought to myself. I began to panic, thinking that he was wondering what was taking me so long to start the lesson.

I retrieved the verb worksheet that had been ready on my desk for hours, and walked back over to where Tim was sitting, and gently set it on his desk.

"So Tim, what part do you not understand about verbs?"

"I-I don't g-get how to identify them, Mr. Stewart, or how to use them."

"Well Tim, I can definitely help you with that."

I grabbed a chair and placed it next to his and sat in it. Instantly I got a boner. Luckily though, my coat was hiding it well. I purposely left some of my crotch uncovered so Tim might see it, hoping he was attracted to men like I am.

"Tim, why don't you get a writing utensil out so we can get to work on this worksheet; it won't answer itself!"

Quickly, Tim grabbed a pen from his case with his sleeves covering his hands. He then went back to putting his hand under his desk.

"I Think you need to write don't you Tim?"

Instead of Tim placing his hand over his verb sheet, he went straight to my crotch. I looked at him in complete surprise for a bit.

"I'm so, so, sorry sir! Please don't tell my parents! Please sir, I beg of you!" He pleaded with me, removing his hand.

I was breathless, and I didn't know what to do. Instead of freaking out, I grabbed Tim's right hand with both of mine and kissed his arm.

"Tim, I would never tell your parents. You can trust me with anything. That's what I'm here for."

It was completely true, he really could trust me with anything. Instantly, Tim gripped me tightly, with his arms wrapped around me, and started to cry a little. I felt bad for him, so I put my arms around him to comfort him.

"Thank you, Mr. Stewart." He choked.

I continued to comfort him more. After a while, I lightly I kissed him on the head. Then I said, "Tim? Can I ask you something very personal?"

He stopped hugging me and stared at me for a moment. "Sure Mr. Stewart. What is it?"

I slowly took a deep breath in, and out, then asked him, "Do you like men?" Tim hesitated so I added, "Don't worry, you can tell me anything. Remember?"

"Yes." He replied, "I do like men."

"What kind of men? I won't say a word to anyone."

"Well Mr. Stewart.. I.. I like men like.. well, like you sir."

"You do?" I asked, fully shocked at his answer.

"Yes." He answered bashfully, looking away at the floor.

"Well Tim, does it surprise you that I also like men? That's why I've never married."

"You do too Mr. Stewart?! D-do you.. li-like me, sir?" He stuttered. "I like you, a lot, but in a different way."

"Well Tim... You're in luck, I like you a lot too.."

All of a sudden I felt a hand lightly touch my crotch; it was Tim's hand. God was I hard! Harder than a rock!

After a few moments we had both stood, getting closer. Tim had his back turned to me and laid himself up against my body. Without hesitating, I started to rub Tim all over.

"Tim? Have you ever been with another man?"

"No, Mr. Stewart."

"So you never never had your first time? Oh, and call me Jake."

"No, I haven't.. Jake." He replied, a hint of hesitation I his voice.

He turned around, giggled a bit awkwardly, and gradually attempted to kiss me on the lips. With his inexperience, he didn't was unsure how to and failed at it. So I went for it, and kissed him on the lips like a man would.

"Shit, Tim! Let me lock the door."

Tim went to sat in his chair while he waited patiently for me lock the door.

I locked the door as if I were gone for the day, and returned to my chair right next to Tim's.

"Now, where were we?"

Tim got up from his seat and sat on my lap, facing me.

"Jake, can I tell you something else?"

"Sure, anything" I replied.

"I had never kissed anyone either, so you were my first; but I was wondering, would u want to take my virginity to?"

"Of course! I would love to Tim! But, you know it's gunna hurt right?"

"I know Jake, I'm ready for it."

I kissed Tim aggressively on the lips, he was still trying to learn how to reciprocate. While continuing to kiss him, I started to take his shirt off, then threw it to the floor.

"Mmmm! Tim, you're so HOT! I MEAN IT!"

"Thank you Jake! Let me see what you look like!"

I helped him remove my dress shirt and under shirt. "Jake! You're so hairy and muscular, I love it!"

"I hoped you would like it Tim."

I pushed him off of my lap and started to take my dress pants and underwear off.

"Oh my gosh Jake, I can't believe this is happening!"

"Tim, I have been waiting for this a long, long time!"

Once I took my underwear off, my 7 inch cock was out in the open for Tim to see. He quickly reached out his hand and started to stroke my cock."

"Ugh Tim! That feels so good!" I moaned. "Grip it tighter, and don't worry, it doesn't hurt for me."

Tim began to squeeze harder and harder, while jacking my cock up and down. After a bit, I took Tim's hand off of my dick, and got onto my knees to take off his skinny jeans and underwear.

After unveiling Tim's cock, my jaw dropped to the floor in amazement.

"Tim l, how big are you?" I gasped.

"6 inches, Jake"

"Tim, that's a nice cock!"

To pleasure him, I opened my mouth and shoved all 6 inches of his cock into my mouth.

"Mr. Stewart! This feels so good!"

He clearly loved the feeling of being sucked by a dirty old man like me. He slid his dick out of my mouth and rammed it back in. I choked for a minute, but then began deep throating him again for about a minute, then pulled it out for a gasp of air."

I stood up and stared at Tim for a second.

"Jake, could I try?"

"Hell yes you can Tim!"

I pushed him down to my tool until he was facing it.

"You can stop sucking whenever you want. I'll be gentle."

Tim opened his mouth and began sucking the head of my dick. I slowly slid a bit more of my cock into his mouth. As I slid more and more of my cock into Tim's mouth, I went to far and started to choke him. I hear him gagging, and instantly pulled my dick out Tim's mouth.

"Sorry Tim!"

"That's alright Jake, I kinda liked it!"

After Tim said that, I couldn't wait any longer, I laid him on the floor with his hole facing me and began to eat him out.

"Tim you taste so good!"

He started to moan as I shoved my tongue deep inside him. I heard him whimper, then in a soft voice, "Please, fuck me Jake."

I got up and opened the bottom drawer of my desk and pulled out a condom and bottle of sweet lube. I stared at Tim while I put my vanilla flavored condom on and thinking, "I'm actually going to fuck one of my hottest students!"

I finished putting my condom on and walked back over to Tim with the bottle. I stood over his hot ass and applied the lube.

"Oh, that's a little cold Jake!"

"I know Tim." I said. "Now, this is going to hurt for a little, but soon it will feel so good."

I positioned my cock to next to Tim's asshole and began to push a little. I could hear his sounds of pain at that time. I could feel myself inside Tim.

"Oh Jake, it hurts!"

"It's okay Tim, just breath."

I heard heavy breathing, and began to force more of myself into Tim. Soon I popped all the way into Tim, and then started to fuck him.

"Ahhhh! Jake!"

I started to pound him harder and harder

"This feels so good Jake!" He moaned.

I reached around and grabbed Tim's cock with my huge hand and started to jerk him off.

"Jake, pound me harder!"

I obeyed Tim and started to pound him harder. He yelped, making me even hornier. I was almost at the point of climax.

"Tim, I'm close to cumming!"

"Jake cum inside of me, PLEASE!"

I made one final thrust, and started to squirt my man juice inside of Tim.

"Argh! I'm cumming Tim!" I yelled.

"Mm, it's so warm Jake"

I shot 6 times into Tim, and then pulled out my cock slowly. He began sucking my cock for a bit, cleaning my cum off of it.

"So Tim, how do you want to cum?" I asked.

"I have an idea Jake."

He smiled and laid me on my back. Then he sat on my stomach, facing me, and began to jerk his cock.

"You like to sit on my hairy body Tim?"

"Oh God yes Jake!"

He began to jerk heavily and let out a light moan. "Jake I'm about to cum!"

"Cum all over me, I want to taste your cum Tim!"

Those words turned him on so much he began to cum all over my hairy body, with some hitting my face. He then licked all of his cum off of me and swallowed it. After he was done, he laid on me and we kissed for what seemed over an hour.

"Tim... since you're eighteen... do you want to spend the night over at my house?"

"Sure Jake!"

"Good! Remember, you can talk to me about anything. This is our secret."

"Sure is Jake!"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I'll make sure to make Matt's last year here hell. I'll make him sorry that he bullied you. I just don't want you to be sad anymore. Just remember now, there will always be someone that loves you in many ways, even if you think no one does Tim."

"Thank you Jake! I have never had someone care for me as much as you. Thank you a million times."

"You're welcome Tim!"

We put our clothes back on and waited until I was able to leave the school. We started to walk out of my classroom when Tim stopped.

"What's wrong Tim?"

"Don't you have to grade stuff? Here, I'll grab the papers Jake."

"Nah Tim, fuck the papers. I'll worry about them later."

He smiled and held my right hand as we walked out of the building and to my car. This was going to be an exciting night, but that's for another time.

THE END.