The Sibling Code Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Bait taken.

About an hour later I got a reply.

Sabrina: Lol.

For the rest of the day it was impossible to focus on my work. I was continually distracted by kinky thoughts of all three girls. I knew the end goal for Sabrina was to camouflage me and her but I was surprised that part of it was to have some fun too. It made me feel better about the whole situation. Admittedly, I hadn't given much thought to the actual reality of trying to have a sexual relationship with my sister. In typical guy fashion I just figured we'd mess around every now and again and everybody would be happy.

Now I realized the ridiculousness of that scenario. There were a lot of complications, just how were we going to all be together was a big thing. Crystal and Sabrina seemed cool with the idea of sharing me and I confess to having more than one teenage dream of that exact circumstance. However, how would we hide it? Obviously, I could come out as going out with Crystal but she'd came out as girlfriend to my sister. I'm sure people would get curious about that real quick if we put that out.

Plus, there was the whole social media thing, between Facebook and Instagram and all our family and friends on both it would be difficult to hide our being together nonstop. I could care less and would gladly delete all my pages and I don't think either girl cared much about theirs but even if we did too many people had seen our pages and would know Sabrina as my sister. So we'd still have the problem of not being able to act the way we wanted around everybody else. If we somehow made it work with Espinoza, we might be able to still spend most of our time together without being suspicious. Despite my thoughts I had no idea how it might play out, so I decided to just trust my sister to come up with a plan and quit thinking about it.

At the end of the day I went to my barracks room to change out of uniform into some workout clothes. Most barracks rooms looked like hotel rooms, all the furniture was in oak wood and consisted of two beds, a night stand, large dresser, two locker closets, a small refrigerator, and an attached bathroom.

As a sergeant I was allowed a room by myself instead of bunking with another Marine so I'd spent some time and money making it nice. I'd stacked the beds into a bunk bed pattern against a corner so I could put my uniform on the top bunk instead of hanging it in my locker every day. Both beds had a black and silver Raiders comforter with black pillowcases and silver sheets. I'd set up a wide screen TV on top of the dresser against the wall opposite my bed, the night stand was next to the head of my bed and was generally where I put my wallet, keys, and iPhone. I'd also bought a black leather recliner to have in my room instead of the standard wooden chairs they normally give us.

I quickly dropped trou and tossed my uniforms on my top bunk. I threw on a black sleeveless t-shirt and grabbed a pair of dark blue knee length workout shorts when a knock came on my door followed by it opening and Espinoza walking in. I froze as she saw me, holding the door open her eyes flicked down to my shorts in my hand and the black sport briefs I was wearing. She raised an eyebrow and gave a small quirk of her lips.

"Nice."

"Ever think of knocking?"

"I did knock."

"It doesn't count if you immediately open the door."

"Yes it does."

"Says who?"

"Says me, besides how else was I going to get a free show," she said tilting her head and pointedly staring at my underwear. "Love the briefs."

I rolled my eyes, "I only wear black sport briefs under my work uniform."

"Why?"

"If something ever happens to me and they have to cut my clothes off I don't want to be wearing fucked up chonies."

Laughing, "Oh my god, I'm the same way, all I wear are thong panties."

Nodding my head, "Now that sounds interesting."

Sensing an opportunity to see if she really planned on going through with her challenge I added with exaggerated innocence, "Of course, I'm going to say I don't believe you and that you have to prove it to me."

Espinoza laughed, "Why did I expect that statement?"

Laughing, "You can't tell a guy all you wear is thong panties and not expect him to ask you to prove it."

"True," without hesitation she let my door close and turned her back to me. Hitching her fingers in the side of her black spandex shorts she tugged them down to mid thigh. Underneath she was wearing black thong with a white band around the top with Calvin Klein repeated every few inches. Her ass was perfectly sculpted and muscular with a slightly lighter bikini tan line.

"How's that for proof?"

Feigning surprise I dropped my jaw and raised my eyebrows, "Really did not expect that."

She laughed, "You said you I had to prove it."

"And you did, you definitely did."

She hiked her shorts back up and faced me, "Get dressed, I need to get my sweat on."

I nodded and hurriedly put on my shorts and we left my room. We did some light stretching exercises and made a workout plan.

"Light jog to the gym, solid workout and the roundabout jog back as a burner?"

I nodded as I bent over touching my toes, she angled away from me and copied my position leaving her butt on perfect view only a few feet from my face. Her shorts were female volleyball style and would probably qualify as underwear to most girls, she wore a matching black sports bra. The black spandex stretched tight, barely covering her ass and became slightly sheer as she bent over.

We stayed silent as we finished our stretches, she didn't flirt or tease any more after that but smiled at me as we started our jog. We spent the next 90 minutes running, going to the gym and running back to my room. As we pulled up from our final sprint, we were both out of breath and walking back and forth to cool down. I went to my room and left the door open as I grabbed two bottles of water from my refrigerator and handed her one, she nodded thanks as we both paced around red faced. She put her hands on her knees and blew out deep breaths then stood up and walked around. She winced as she straightened and again as she took another step. I watched her nonchalantly as she seemed to be in pain. I figured she was playing the cramp idea but I'd figured with her earlier flash she'd done enough and wouldn't do anymore. However, a few seconds later.

"Damn, I'm starting to get a twinge in my leg."

"Really?"

"Yeah, nothing big but I can definitely feel it tightening."

She walked into my room and without asking she lay facedown on my bed.

"Do me a favor, massage my muscles for me."

"Sure."

I took a seat next to her as she stretched out, I started kneading her thigh just above her knee.

"Higher."

Grunting, I moved my hand to just below her ass cheek and dug my thumbs into her muscles.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good, but seriously, go higher."

I kept one hand between her legs and the outside hand on her ass as I kept massaging her. She let out a small moan and her breathing deepened as I worked, after another minute she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Pull my shorts down, your fingers keep sliding off my spandex."

I nodded and tugged her shorts down to mid thigh leaving her ass exposed in her tiny thong. As I started massaging again, I let my inside hand draw between her legs. Pushing my hand close enough that my index finger was pressed against her mound. I could feel the wetness of the fabric but I knew it was most likely sweat and not arousal. Still, she wasn't shy as she shifted and spread her legs giving little moans of pleasure. After a few minutes or so of me massaging her ass and making sure my finger stayed pressed to her mound the entire time I got even more daring. I leaned over and made sure to put my weight into the massage, this let my finger press hard into her slit through her panties. With the better angle I had my middle finger and index pressed into her sex. She gave a sharp moan and buried her face in the pillow. Deciding I'd played with her enough for one day I relaxed and pulled away, waiting to see if she'd go further as she rolled over.

In a normal voice she asked, "Mind doing the front quad?"

I shrugged and worked the front of her muscles like I'd done the back. Again, I held my hand so that my first two fingers were firmly pressed into her pussy. She didn't move or say anything. I pressed strong into her as my thumbs massaged her leg. I glanced at her face a few times as I worked, her eyes were glazed and her lips were barely parted as her nostrils flared and her breathing came in little gasps.

After a few more minutes I looked directly into her eyes, "All done, unless you need more."

It took her a few seconds before the glazed look fell away and she shook her head no. I grinned and pushed myself up from sitting position by placing most of my hand on her sex and got off the bed. She lay there a few more seconds before she swallowed and got off my bed. Tugging her shorts back up she looked at me with confusion, I don't think she knew what to do next because my sister hadn't given her any more instructions.

Figuring I'd make it easy I asked, "What you doing for dinner?"

She looked at me and shook her head, "Uhmm nothing, I think I'm just going to go to my room and relax the rest of the night."

Leaving the decision to her I said, "No problem, I'm going to go eat, if you want to join me you can. If not, I had a good time working out, let me know when you want to do it again."

Swallowing she nodded, waited a minute, then walked to the door and left.

I waited a few minutes to see if she'd return or get over her sudden embarrassment. Nothing happened so after ten minutes I started texting my sister the story.

Sabrina: OMG, the little slut!

Me: Lol.

Sabrina: That's so hot!

Me: She seemed pretty embarrassed at the end.

Sabrina: Lol.

Me: You still coming Thursday?

Sabrina: You still want me too?

Me: Yes please.

Sabrina: Fine, I'll let Crystal go play with Espinoza.

Me: As long as I get you.

The next morning, I was getting ready when I got another text.

Crystal: Ready for round two?

I shook my head in resignation. I understood that no matter what I said or how I felt these girls were going to do whatever they wanted and I was along for the ride. Tired of playing passive I decided to up the game.

Me: Hit me with your best.

Crystal: (screenshot)

Crystal: You're going to get him to your room today.

Espinoza: And do what?

Crystal: Make sure the toys we bought you are out and visible, vibrator, ballgag, handcuffs.

Espinoza: No fucking way, not going to happen.

Crystal: Do it little girl or I'll make you pay.

Espinoza: Then what?

Crystal: Whatever happens go along, but no sex.

Espinoza: What do I get out of this?

Crystal: What do you want?

Espinoza: You, I want to tie you down.

Crystal: ;) Thursday night.

Me: Wow, you two are really making her pay.

Crystal: She's enjoying it, if I told her to fuck you, she'd drop her panties and be in your room in a minute.

Me: Lol, fine. I'm going to play along and have fun, but this is going to cost you from my end too.

Crystal: What do you want?

Me: All three of you, this weekend. I want to come in and find her tied just like you and Sabrina were. I want to have all three of you.

Crystal: Sounds good, but since Sabrina is getting a night with you this week, I want one next week. We'll set it up and she can visit Espinoza, but I want a night of just us.

Me: As long as Sabrina is good with it.

Sabrina: Works for me.

I assumed they were next to each other reading my texts. It didn't bother me, in fact I liked it, it showed how open we were all going to be with each other. I felt good, I felt lighter, this whole time I'd been stressing about them messing around with other girls and how it was going to be with us. Now that I'd decided to just go with whatever they did it felt like a tremendous weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I still wasn't sure how this would all work out, but I realized I didn't need to know. I was going to enjoy it and let the girls do all the planning.

Me: I'll do lunch at same time and place.

Crystal: Got it.

Lunchtime.

Sure enough, as I got out of my car and scanned the parking lot. I saw Espinoza heading toward me. I waved and she waved back, waiting until she was closer, I moved to the chowhall falling in step. We ate and talked about our days, she brought up another workout and I agreed.

During the meal she asked me, "So tell me something."

"What?"

"What's up with you, Crystal, and Sabrina?"

Keeping my face neutral, "What do you mean?"

"I hung out with them last weekend. We worked out and spent the day together. They told me some things about you all. So how does it work? I mean, your sister and Crystal are together right?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, as far as I know."

"But you slept with Crystal before."

I nodded, thankfully I'd seen the video and the lies they'd told her so I knew what she thought.

"Doesn't your sister get jealous? Is it weird between you?"

"Not really, I get where you're going with this but there really hasn't been any jealousy or hard feelings. I can't explain it. I've been close to them my whole life, Sabrina isn't just my sister, she's my best friend, and Crystal is pretty much my next best friend."

She chewed her food digesting what I said, "I wish I could be like that. It must be nice to have people you love and trust so much."

She laughed and took another bite.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just trying to imagine my brother and I sharing the same girlfriend."

I chuckled, "It isn't like we share her all the time, they're in love and sometimes Crystal likes to play with me."

"That's got to be hard on your sis."

"I don't think she minds when I play with Crystal."

"I don't mean that, I mean it's got to be hard not having a guy. I know they've only been bi for a while. They both told me they like guys, so Crystal getting you has got to leave Sabrina frustrated sexually."

I laughed, "Sorry, I try not to think about how frustrated my sister is sexually."

She laughed, "I guess not."

Later that night we put in a solid workout and then jogged back to our barracks. Like the previous night she was dressed in all black, volleyball shorts and a front zippered sports bra. When we got back to our barracks, she passed my room and raced me up the stairs to her room. I pretended it was normal as she opened her door and motioned me inside. She dropped to the carpet and began to stretch her muscles. I followed her lead and sat down next to her.

"Wanted to get a little extra boost by running up the stairs at the end."

I nodded and brought my legs out in front of me as I looked around her room. Like me she was a sergeant and had her own room and decorated it with personal touches. She'd stacked her beds into bunk beds like I had and covered the bottom one with a peach comforter. Pictures and personal knick-knacks covered her dresser and her side chair held her working day uniforms.

She stood and went to her minifridge to grab us some waters and I hopped up and took a seat on her bed. With her back turned I looked at the night stand next to her bed, sure enough, her toys were out on display. A slim pink vibrator, a black silk sash, a pink ballgag with leather straps, and two pairs of black handcuffs.

I held up the handcuffs as she turned to me with a water, her eyes went wide and she froze.

"Oh my god."

She moved to me and tried to snatch the handcuff from my hand but I pulled it out of her reach.

"Put that down," she cried.

Admittedly, her acting job was superb. I knew she left them out purpose but I half believed it was unintentional the way she was frantically grasping.

Holding her back with one arm, "What is this?"

"None of your business."

"Are these yours?"

Exasperated she quit and stepped back.

Gritting her teeth, "Why are you going through my stuff?" she asked.

"So it is your stuff?"

She glared at me.

"That look doesn't work on me, my sister and Crystal use it on me too much for it to work for you."

"You're not supposed to dig through people's things when you're a guest in their room."

"I didn't dig, it was laying in the open. You should've thought of that before you brought a guy in here. Do you think any man that sees this is not going to ask about it?"

"Augh, you're such a boy. Fine, yes, it's my stuff."

I looked at the handcuffs, "These are pretty solid, you use them on others or do they get used on you?"

She didn't say anything and I raised an eyebrow.

Resigned, she said softly, "They get used on me."

"Really? And this?" I asked putting down the handcuffs and picking up the ballgag.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"It gets used on me."

"I want to see."

"See what?"

"See how you use it, or should I say how they're used on you."

"No way."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"I just... I mean..."

While she stuttered, I grabbed both handcuffs, stood up and circled around her, forcing her to put her back to the bed to stay facing me.

Interrupting her, "I assume the cuffs can be used anyway you want, what's your favorite way."

"I don't... I mean..."

"What's your favorite way?" I said slowly, emphasizing each word.

Dropping her gaze, "Uh... I like my arms spread to each corner."

"Hmmmm, so I'm not going to lay you on the bed, we're a little too sweaty for that, but maybe..."

Stretching her arms apart while standing I cuffed each hand to either side of the upper bunk.

"What happens next?" I asked.

Looking at her wrists, she tested the cuffs then said, "Usually it's a lot less clothes and the gag or a blindfold."

"Hmmmm, I'd say gag, but then you can't tell me more, but this looks promising."

Taking the sash, I wrapped it over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

"It's almost perfect," I whispered.

"What would be perfect?"

"This," I said grabbing the zipper on her sport bra and teasing it down an inch.

Alarmed she gasped, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just seeing what would happen if I pulled this down."

"Pretty sure we both know what would happen. I did not give you permission to do that."

"Isn't that the point of being tied up? Not having to ask permission."

She struggled a few seconds, "That's not the point."

"What is?"

"You can't just do what you want."

"I can get you to give me permission."

Even blindfolded she managed to give me an incredulous look, "Aren't we cocky?"

"A little, but you'll still give me permission."

"I don't think so."

I traced a finger up the side of her ribs and she flinched out of the way.

"Yep, just like I thought."

I brought both hands to either side of her ribs and began to tickle her making her scream. She squirmed and struggled as I ran my hands up and down her sides.

"Stop... no fair...going to kill you..."

She was gasping and out of breath as I teased her mercilessly.

"Ok... ok... please stop, just give me a second."

I held still as she tried to catch her breath.

"This is cheating," she panted. "You know when I get free, you're dead?"

I stroked a finger up her side.

"Stop...kill you... please stop..." she yelled. "I'll let you see my tits."

"Nope, not good enough now."

"What, what the hell are you saying?"

"Ask me."

"I'm not going to ask..."

She wiggled as I tickled her for another minute.

"Okay, okay, god I hate you," she panted. Scowling, "Would you please undo my bra?"

"Louder," I said.

Sullenly she said, "No way."

I started tickling again and she thrashed and yelled at me.

"I want you to see my tits," she cried.

This time I kept tickling, "More," I said.

"Oh god," she moaned between laughter and shrieking. "Please, I want you to see my tits, I want you to play with them, I want you to lick them."

123456...8