The Sibling Code Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she turned from the hallway into a room she looked back at me. I didn't even pretend I wasn't watching her ass the whole time.

She grinned and waved at me, "See you tonight," she said and was gone.

I looked back at Sabrina to see her tapping a foot with her eyes narrowed, arms crossed and shaking her head at me.

"You, get over here and pretend I'm the only girl in your life," she demanded.

I laughed and crossed to her. I grabbed her off the floor and crushed her in an embrace, she didn't fight but held onto me just as tightly. We hugged for more than a minute without saying a word.

I felt warmth on my shoulder and I knew she was crying. I set her down.

"I love you sis."

"I love you too baby brother," she said as she wiped her eyes.

We eyed each other for a few moments. She looked down and blushed pink and I knew she was thinking about what had happened between us. I let my eyes roam over her body as her blush grew deeper. She had dressed in small, tight white shorts, a baby blue tank top and a pair of canvas converse sneakers. Her hair was still in a ponytail. I was dressed pretty casually in a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans, with black work boots.

"You ready to go eat?"

"Yep."

"Is Crystal coming?" I asked.

"Not this time, she has to go work on her company's new advertising campaign, but she's going to meet us later tonight."

She grabbed my hand in hers and headed to the door.

We got outside and I pointed her toward my black Nissan 4-door Pathfinder truck that I'd parked across the street.

*****

"How the hell do you eat that and maintain the body you have?" I asked as I watched her smother extra frosting on her cinnabon roll. "And it's an even more impressive feat now that I've actually seen your body up close and personal."

Sabrina grinned at me as she took a large bite of the roll. She had insisted that I take her to the local cinnabon for breakfast and she promptly ordered an extra-large roll with extra frosting, I got a large chai tea.

"This is my one vice, shut up and let me enjoy it," she laughed.

I smiled as I watched her attack her breakfast with a gusto that would shame most Marines.

"So... you and Crystal huh? When did that happen?"

Grinning, Sabrina looked me in the eye, "Does my baby brother want to hear about my kinky lesbian adventures?"

*****

(Sabrina)

"Does my baby brother want to hear about my kinky lesbian adventures?"

"Sure," Brad said. "I'm dying to hear how this started."

I paused and watched him for a minute, I could tell he was excited to hear this story. I took a deep breath and commenced.

"The first time we ever hooked up was on spring break of our sophomore year. Before that we'd kissed a couple of times in high school but nothing serious."

"That's cool," he said.

"Anyway, remember when we took that trip to Cabo San Lucas?"

Brad tilted his head and thought for a second. "Oh yeah, I remember that, Dad was freaking out about the two of you traveling alone."

For a minute I studied my baby brother. We shared the same blue eyes, but he had short dark hair like our mother's. My blonde locks came directly from our father. He had always been on the lean side but military life had filled him out and made him more muscular. He was barely over six feet tall and he always looked like he needed to shave. He'd always been good looking but something about him was different now. When he was younger he wasn't too sure of himself or his abilities, it made him awkward. His time in the military had given him confidence, self-assuredness and that made him sexier than ever.

It took me a moment to realize I was staring and that I had a smile on my face. He looked at me with his boyish grin, I could tell he was imagining me the way I was earlier. It sent a small buzz through me to think about that. I would never have wished or planned for it to happen but it gave me a secret thrill to know he had seen me all helpless and half-naked. I loved my brother, truth to tell I loved him more than any other person in the world and even if I would only admit it to myself, I loved him a little bit in a way that was not appropriate. I'd fantasized about him before and I'd even made sure he'd seen me in my underwear a bunch of times. It had turned me on every time, but I'd always been careful not to cross the line and except for one time I'd been pretty good. Admittedly that one time I had blurred the line pretty hard, but he didn't know about it so by my reasoning it didn't count.

He patiently waited for me to continue.

"When we went on the trip to Cabo we were doing some drinking and we ended up in this bar that had this weird gimmick. It was called 'The Giggling Marlin' and they have a bench that you sit on and the wrap this leather strap around your ankles and then they use a crank to hoist you up like a Marlin."

"So you're hanging upside down like one of the fishes," he said.

"Exactly! We'd been drinking and having fun and it was the evening when we went there and she convinced me to try it. The guy that helps out and takes pictures handed her a zip tie for my dress. I guess you're supposed to bunch up your dress and then zip tie it so that it doesn't fall over your head and leave you all crazy exposed."

Brad looked and me sarcastically, "Oh yeah, that would be a real shame for that to happen."

I laughed, "Yeah, apparently that's what Crystal thought, the little bitch. She snuck behind me after they tied my ankles and before I know it she uses the zip tie to lock my hands behind my back."

She laughed when I shrieked, because I knew what was going through her mind. For the record Crystal has always been the crazy person in our friendship."

Brad took a sip of tea and asked, "Really? How?"

"For instance, she's the one who bought us G-string bikinis for the trip, she's the one who talked me into going topless on the beach, sh..."

"WHAT? You went topless AND wore a g-string? Why have I never known this?"

"And how is that conversation supposed to take place?" I asked. I faked a man's voice and with as much sarcasm as I could manage said, "Hey baby brother, guess what I did on vacation. I wore a g-string to a topless beach so that the entire world could see my ass and ta ta's!"

"Well, when you put it like that I suppose you're right," he said sullenly. "But do you ever wear it around the beaches here?"

"Sometimes," I giggled. "Why you want to see me in it?"

Sheepishly he said, "Yeah, I do."

I thought about it for a second and shrugged, "I can probably arrange that. Especially since you took so much advantage of me this morning."

"Hey, what was I supposed to do?"

"Sneak a peek and then turn around like a gentleman and forget everything you saw."

He laughed, "Yeah, that's never going to happen. That was too awesome an opportunity to have passed up."

"I still can't believe you kissed my tits."

He shrugged.

"But I guess it won't be such a big deal to see me in a G-string now.

He gave me a boyish grin, "Yeah, I guess not."

"So back to the story. She starts hoisting me in the air and I was wearing a sundress, I can't hold it up because my hands are tied behind me so it's falling down around me. The best I could do was stop it from falling past my tummy."

I watched him shift in his chair as I was talking, I wondered if he was getting turned on.

"The bar was cheering as she got me about five feet off the ground. At that point they hold you and give you a shot of whiskey and spin you around."

I sipped my coffee and continued.

"We're both pretty buzzed and laughing and after I stop spinning she pulls me toward her and kisses me."

Brad is staring at me now with his jaw dropped.

"The whole bar exploded cheering us on. There I am, hanging upside down with my dress up or down or however the hell you want to say it and my panties are exposed to the world. They were a black g-string so my bare ass is being seen by the entire bar and I can see guys taking cell pics. I know I should be mad or embarrassed but the whole thing was turning me on. What started out as a playful kiss to get everybody cheering quickly turned into something a lot more. We were using tongues and I was struggling to keep kissing her."

Once we broke apart and they let me down, the way we looked into each other's eyes, we both knew something real had happened."

"Let's go," Crystal said.

"I nodded because I couldn't think clearly then, I wanted her so bad. Guys were starting to come around wanting to talk to us but she grabbed my hand and we practically ran out of there."

On our way back to the hotel we'd stop and kiss every block or so. We couldn't get to our room fast enough but those kisses on the way back were the best."

I closed my eyes and remembered that moment. Crystal was pulling me along and I had stopped her cold. She'd looked back at me and I saw her moment of fear, fear that I'd changed my mind. I hadn't, I just couldn't wait to kiss her again, I'd pulled her into my arms, then pushed her against a wall and kissed her hard. I can still hear the crowd walking by, the smell of the sea, the taste of whiskey on her lips, her body pressed against mine, her lips, soft and warm. That kiss had turned me on so much that my nipples got so hard they ached. I shudder every time I think of that moment, it was then that I realized how much I loved her. The only person I love more is sitting in front of me.

I looked over at my baby brother, he's fascinated by my story. I didn't mind telling him about this adventure, but that moment, that part of the story is mine, not even Crystal knows what that instant means to me.

"So what else happened?"

"Let's say when we got back to the room it was a tangle of limbs, tongues and completely naked bodies," I said. "Crystal had brought a vibrator so that made an appearance throughout the night."

"I know I've said 'wow' all morning but once again, 'wow.'"

I laughed.

"So did you... uhm... or did she... errr... you know?" He stuttered over the sentence and turned bright red.

I knew what he wanted to hear but I liked teasing him.

I feigned innocence, "Uhmm, errrr, what? I don't understand uhmm or errr. How many M's in an uhmm or R's in an errrr?" I laughed.

"You know what I mean," he cried.

"No I don't," I pretended. "If you want to know something you have to ask."

He gave me an exasperated look and screwed up his courage.

"Did you go down on her or did she go down on you?"

"Nope, that is not the right way to ask. Get dirty baby brother. I'll give you the details but I want to hear you say it right."

He rumbled and glared at me, I wasn't impressed and he knew it.

"That look might work with other Marines, but I'm your big sister buddy boy."

"FINE! Did you use your tongue..."

"Lick," I prompted.

"Did you lick her vag..."

"Don't even finish that word. You know what word to use."

He kept glaring at me but I gave him my best bored look back.

"You're trying to make this awkward for me, aren't you?"

I barked a small laugh, "Awkward for you?"

I looked up and tapped a finger against my chin.

"Would that be as awkward as having your baby brother find you trussed up half-naked and start playing with your tits?"

"Or would it be as awkward as him taking a picture of his big sis while she was topless and had a ballgag in her mouth?" I continued. "That kind of awkward?"

He laughed depreciatingly, "Once again, when you put it like that I sound stupid."

I gave him a sarcastic look, "You think?"

"I guess I wasn't thinking about you not enjoying it," he exclaimed.

"Oh, I enjoyed the hell out of it. That's what makes it even more awkward," I said.

Now he knew I liked it, good.

He grinned and I grinned back.

"Did you lick her pussy?" he whispered.

"Louder, and if you make me say it again I swear I'll make you shout it."

He looked around to see how close anybody was, I was enjoying making him squirm.

He looked me dead in the eye and asked "Did you lick her pussy or did she lick yours?"

"Much better," I said. "And BOTH! The entire night we took turns."

He shifted again and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"Who tied up who first?"

"That happened the next day. I woke up earlier than her and I decided on a little payback for the bar scene."

"I thought you weren't upset."

"I wasn't, but I couldn't let her know that or she'd do something crazy like that again until it got out of hand."

I continued, "By giving her payback I let her know if she did anything like that to me, I'd do something right back."

"She still does stuff and I always get even. But think about it, if I let her do whatever she wanted without consequence, she'd have me naked every day!"

"I get that," he replied.

"My way keeps her under control."

He nodded.

"I tied her up while she was sleeping. When she woke up I was straddling her stomach and her arms and legs were tied to each corner of the bed. She was spread eagle and naked."

"She squirmed for a minute but didn't mind the position she was in. I told her this was payback for last night, and that I had ordered room service."

"She struggled then, despite all her bravado she was worried about being seen like that in front of a stranger. She started to say something but I'd been waiting for that moment and as soon as she opened her mouth I gagged her with her own panties."

"What?" Brad said in disbelief.

"You heard me," I said. "Why is that too much for you?"

"Not at all. I think that's hot," he said. "Do you do that often?"

"Most the time it's a ballgag, but we've both been gagged with each other's panties."

"I'd kill to see that," he laughed.

"I'm sure you would."

"Then what happened?"

"Nothing really. She struggled but couldn't get free before the busboy showed up with our food. I answered the door in a t-shirt and he wheeled in the food. She watched him the whole time and believe me, he never took his eyes off of her. He pushed the cart to the edge of the bed so he got a very close up view of her body. After I tipped him and he left she was so worked that the second my tongue touched her clit she orgasmed harder than ever. That was when I knew she was an exhibitionist."

"I don't even know what to say, that's all sexy and crazy," Brad responded.

After a pause, "Okay, I get everything about your relationship but do you two still date guys?"

"If we find the right one. It's weird because we've both gotten pickier. Now if a guy is even a little bit of a jerk, he's gone."

"Interesting," he said. "So why the kitchen table, why not the bedroom?"

"Sometimes it is the bedroom, but the kitchen, let's just say that's another kind of quirk," I replied. "You saw the view from our window."

He nodded, we had a gorgeous view of a large park and the rest of the city. Another apartment building was at a 90-degree angle from us.

"We both like to show off and be seen," I said. "It's doubtful anybody can see us, but it's possible from the other complex."

"It adds to the excitement to know we could be being watched," I explained. "I can't tell you how many times we've done it at night with the curtains open. Just watching the city as we make love. Sometimes we'll stand naked in front of the window and hold hands while we look out at the night sky, it's beautiful. We never actually close the curtains."

He shook his head and started to open his mouth to say something, closed it, opened it again, and then still shaking his head he closed it and sat there looking at me.

"Nothing to say?"

Sighing, "Nope, I've got nothing to say. It's your life and you're a big girl. Besides I think it's hot as hell what you two are doing."

Suddenly his face gained recognition and he snapped his fingers, "Wait, I do have a question. What was Crystal talking about when she said 'something happened the last time I was here'?"

Oh damn, he'd heard that. That was not good, he needed to drop that subject immediately.

"Nothing," I replied. "She was being stupid."

He didn't look convinced, "She seemed pretty specific, she mentioned blowjobs."

I could feel my face turning red, god I hope he didn't notice.

"It was nothing, I said DROP IT!"

He kept looking at me.

"I already told you, that look won't work with me BABY BROTHER!"

I needed to divert his attention, thinking quickly I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"Besides, you can bug all you want but the Sibling Code defeats all arguments."

He looked confused, "The Sibling Code? What the hell is the Sibling Code?"

Mockingly I sighed, "Poor baby brother, I guess I blame myself." I shook my head, "How can you not know about the Sibling Code? You know what the bro code is right?"

He nodded.

I giggled, "Well, there you go, the Sibling Code is the same thing. Only between siblings instead of bro's."

He caught on to my goofiness and smiled, "Uh huh, so what does the Sibling Code say?"

Taking on the tone of a teacher I said, "In the absence of parents the older sister's word is law."

"Oh really, law?"

"Yes, law."

"Not even like a suggestion or a recommendation, but actual law?"

"Yep."

"And how come I've never heard this before?"

I gave him my best condescending look, "That's probably a little bit my fault, I let you make too many decisions on your own."

He lifted his eyebrows and said questionably, "Oh yeah."

I shrugged, with mock seriousness I told him, "Yeah, and just so you know, that's going to end now that you're close to me again. I need to bring you back under control."

Shaking my head, I threw up my hands in mock exasperation, "I can't have you getting into all kinds of mischief on your own. Who knows what kind of trouble you'll get into?"

His eyes narrowed, "Uh huh."

"Sorry, it's the way it has to be, Sibling Code you know, nothing I can do about it."

I guess I should have realized the dangerous look he was giving me, but I was so used to my sweet, slightly awkward baby brother that I forgot for a minute that he had changed into a man. A very muscled, very dangerous man.

In a second, he had moved out of his chair, crossed over and grabbed me. I shrieked but that didn't stop him. He lifted me out of the chair like I weighed nothing and tossed me over his shoulder in a heartbeat. Some of the other patrons looked at us but he said, "Sorry folks, just going to give a little attitude adjustment."

I made the mistake of laughing and I saw that I'd lost all support from strangers. Nobody was going to help me, they probably thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend and were playing around.

I couldn't stop laughing as he carried me out of the store. I beat against his back.

"Put me down."

He ignored me.

I reached down and smacked his butt. Damn it was firm!

"Let me go, you big idiot."

"Idiot? Idiot? I don't think you realize the position you're in."

With that statement he smacked my butt with his free hand.

I shrieked and laughed.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll be good, I promise. Now put me down."

By then we'd made it to the truck and we were both laughing. He set me down as we caught our breath.

At the same time, we both said, "God I missed you."

We broke out laughing again.

He shrugged, "Great minds think alike."

I reached up and stroked his cheek, "Yeah, they do."

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I was kind of interested in going to the beach."

"Sounds good."

"And maybe I could see this bikini you wore..." he trailed off.

I looked at him suspiciously. He gave me an innocent smile and big puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

"Yes," he held up a fist. "Score."

Laughing I said, "You're such a nerd."

"Yeah, but you love me. So tell me, what does the Sibling Code say about finding your big sister half naked and tied up?"