The Sibling Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
My brother's crazy.
8.4k words
4.43
81.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
136 Followers

Full chain & introduction can be found at this link.

Chapter Four: My Brother's Crazy

I think David has finally gone around the bend. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother. He's a good man, but this… This thing he's got going with Sandy. It borders on the obsessive.

I've just finished my first full week of work at Eddings Consulting. It's been a tough start, but I think I'm finally beginning to understand the way start-up corporate financing works in Silicon Valley. My boss, thinks I have the potential to run the department, but I don't know if that's for real or just him trying to blow sunshine up my skirt. In fact, I'm so new to everything and everyone here in the Bay Area that I don't really know what is real yet.

I mean, back in Chicago, you met someone, you dated them and after a while, if nothing went too crazy, you committed to the relationship. That is real. David tells me that Sandy and he screwed the first time they met, and that seems to be the whole of their relationship -- nothing but sex! Okay, okay, look, I'm no prude. I've had my share of guys in bed. Heck, I even went to bed with my roommate and her boyfriend in college. Well, I was a little drunk and didn't know he was there, but… The point is, I like sex. I think it's great. But all things in moderation, right?

Look, last Monday night; I was at home, making dinner. David's home from work, gone to his bedroom, and chaning into some comfy clothes. I finished dinner, washed my hands and started getting some plates out. But still no David.

"David?" Not a sound.

"David, dinner's ready. Get in here." Still nothing. So, I went to his door and knocked.

I heard some jumping about. "Yeah?" Finally, a voice.

"David, dinner's on."

"Okay, give me a sec." I shook my hands and went back to the kitchen. Whatever.

I finished getting out plates, silverware and started serving food when he finally walked in.

He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me on the cheek as he passed to grab a plate. "Thanks, Gretta, you're the best."

I turned towards him, smiling, but noticed that he's sweating along his brow and breathing heavily. "What's with you? We're you working out or something?"

He filled his plate. "What? No. Why?"

"Well, your forehead for one…"

He touched his brow and felt the sweat.

"…and you're out of breath, like you've been running."

He gave me this "what the fuck are you talking about" look which slowly melted into a big grin. He finished getting his food and followed me into the den, chuckling.

"What's so funny?"

He sat down and looked up at me with a Cheshire Cat smile. "Sandy."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I might have known."

"You won't believe this."

I stopped and looked at him. He's so happy, he's bursting to tell me his news. "Okay, what is it this time? More phone sex? Cybering?"

He wagged his head, then looked up suddenly. "She sent me a video."

I knew I really didn't want to hear this now. "Great. That's great. Uhm, and how was your day?"

"No, no, really she did. Through the mail. It was just like she was here. Like a living letter or something."

"Nice." I really wanted to change the subject. "Do you have any plans this evening?"

He smiled lecherously and took a big bite of the potatoes.

I stammered forward, trying to leave Sandy behind. "I was thinking that you and I might go see a movie, catch a drink, visit a club or something like that." I waited as he finished looking out the window, obviously trying to think of what to say.

"Thanks, Gretta, but I think I'll just stay in tonight. It's getting' kinda cold out at night, and…"

"And you're going to stay inside with Video Sandy tonight?"

"Hey, it's not like that."

"Oh, and how is it, then?"

"She's been gone almost a week. I miss her."

Yeah, right. "You miss her… Face? Her conversation? Her wit?"

"Now, cut that out. You just don't understand."

"Well, there's not much to understand. Is there? You guys fuck like rabbits when you're together and when you're apart, you think about fucking like rabbits. Pretty simple!"

"Goddamnit, Gretta! You don't know shit about us. Sandy is the most incredible woman I've ever met. She's turning me into a better man."

I stood up and yelled back. "What? Is she teaching you how to be a better slave in bed? Look, you are already a wonderful man. No one can change that. And Sandy had better not try!"

He looked really upset, but he didn't say anything. He just sat there. I didn't know what to do. Back home, David would have probably at least chased me around the house or yelled at me, but he just sat there.

"Gretta, please sit down." He spoke in this really quiet tone. His face looked worried, bugged, but his voice said calm.

I sat and waited. I half-expected him to slug me.

"Gretta, I think I… I think I love Sandy. And no, not for just her body, not for the way she treats me, and not for what she tells me." He reached out and took my hand across the table. "I love her for what she is. She has managed to see past all the bullshit in her life and find the stuff that's important and make that important in her life. I think… I know I will love her for what she is, even if our relationship were to end tomorrow."

Now, I looked worried. "Aw, David. Just…"

"No, no, I don't think that it will. In fact, the video she sent just makes me feel that much closer to her. Can you understand that?"

I sighed. "Yeah, of course I can. I'm just… I'm just worried that you might get hurt, that's all."

He smiled, still holding my hands. "C'mon, I'm still the big brother, right? I can take care of myself."

That got me teary-eyed. I stood up, pouting and ran around the table, pulling him up from the sofa.

"No, Gretta. It's okay, we don't…"

I threw my arms around him and hugged him. His big arms settled around me and I closed my eyes, just feeling his warmth envelop me. I could feel his hard chest pressing into me, his soft breathing on the side of my face, and… A long, stiff cock pressing against my thigh. My eyes flew open. Oh, my God, he's hard! I backed off suddenly, and pushed him away, staring at his lap.

He looked concerned. "What? What's wrong?"

In a panic, I pointed. "You… You've got… You're erect!"

"I'm wha…? Oh." He rolled his eyes and sat back down, smiling.

"What are you laughing at? Did I… Did you? Did I make you get…?"

He laughed, waving his hands back and forth. "No! No, you didn't. No, this… Uhm, this… You don't want to know, I think."

"I don't want to know? What are you talking about? What has you so… So excited?"

"That's just it. I'm not excited."

"You're not, but your… Your…"

"It's called a penis."

"I know it's called a… a penis!"

"Relax, will you? I took something. It makes me get this way. It's nothing. It'll go away in a few hours."

My mouth moved, but nothing came out. I must have looked ridiculous, like a fish out of water. I flopped back down in the chair and tried to get my brain back on the tracks.

"Look, you've been asking, so let me just tell you. Sandy sent me a video, yes. And along with the video, she sent a few other things, including these pills that make me get… Erect, okay?"

"But… but why?"

"It's… difficult to explain. It's like a game. On the video, she does some things, then I do some things and back and forth like that until we get to the end. It's fun. It's just like she's here, playing along with me. Then, afterwards, we call each other and talk about it."

I didn't have an answer. My brain was blank. "A regular Romeo and Juliet, you two." I got my dishes and walked to the kitchen.

"Now see, there you go again. You don't understand."

"No, it's okay. I don't need to understand. It's fine. You want dessert?"

See what I mean? He's nuts. Sure, I know it's a long distance relationship, but sending Viagra to your boyfriend when he's alone? What kind of crazy shit is that? And he thinks that he loves her!

So, I decided to forget about his problems and start concentrating on my own. I just left the Sandy issue hang in the air between us for a couple of days. I finally finished unpacking "all my crap" as David calls it and organized my work clothes into some kind of professional look for the office.

Besides, I was a little concerned with some of the stuff David and I had been getting ourselves into over the last little while. I didn't really want a repeat of the depravity we had let ourselves sink to when we were younger. So, I decided not to think about it, put it out of my mind. He has his own problems, and doesn't need a freaky sister to compound them.

I'd started work the day after I arrived two Mondays ago. My first day was mostly filled up with company orientation, finding my office, understanding the phones, computer and email, junk like that. I had a huge binder that I had to memorize cover-to-cover before I could wait on my first client. Not only was it filled with by-laws, rules and rulings of the State of California, but also a similar set of guidelines from Eddings Consultants, Inc. I spent the rest of that first week, just trying to understand the scope of what my new job entailed. The good news was that the company was doing well in spite of all the public suicide by similar firms in the press lately. The not-so-good news was that it was going to take a lot of hard work and focus on my part to do the job.

My officemate is Constance Merriwether. She's been at the company for two years and has been a huge help so far, getting me to understand the job and the place. Eddings has four floors in a high-rise just south of Market and over three hundred employees in this one location alone. Being my first job, I felt not a little intimidated.

Constance is British, originally from Manchester, but went to university here in the States. "I've always had a dream of living in San Francisco and now, here I am, living it."

She's a delightful woman, but has told me a great many things about the people with whom I've been working. You see, she keeps track of the office politics and romances. It's kind of a hobby with her.

She was particularly interested in something I told her after my first Friday lunch with some of the other employees. Fridays is the one day in the week that work tolerates and expects its employees to be casual, let loose a little. Not really the martini lunch of my Dad's era, but a beer or a glass of wine is encouraged and a suitable "letting down of the hair" kind of goes along with it.

I've noticed several handsome men just on my floor at Eddings. Once of which was at our table that first Friday. His name is Tommy… Thomas Jenner. I'm still not sure what he does at Eddings, but he's always well-dressed in a suit or jacket, and he's got the most amazing pair of blue eyes -- just a perfect skyblue pitch to them. Rest those above the dimples and a rather rugged jaw line and… Well, you get my drift. This guy made my knees weak.

I'd seen him around the office a few times. The first time, I was talking with Constance on a break outside and I noticed she had lapsed into a coma.

"Constance? Hello, Earth to Constance."

Constance's cigarette smoke wafted out of her mouth like she was trying to taste every swirl. "S'what did you say?"

I turned and for the first time, saw Tommy. He was walking with an attractive red-haired woman down some stairs out of the lobby. I think my mouth fell open. It was like his every move was in slow motion. He moved with such grace, like a dancer. Maybe he was a dancer. I could sure think of a couple of places for him to dance…

"Gretta! Are you listening to me?"

I whipped around and saw Constance, glaring.

"Yeah. What? I… Huh?"

"Just as I thought. He's a picture, that one."

"Who?"

"Tommy Jenner, the looker from the third floor. The one you were staring holes through? I know at least three women that always take their breaks on the third floor just to get a glimpse."

I turned back and watched Tommy's hips sway around the corner. "He's too pretty to be straight, right?"

"No, not from what I've heard."

"Really?" I sat down next to Constance like a rogue conspirator. "Tell me."

Constance looked left and right, making sure no one was near enough to overhear. "Do you know Bridget?"

"The receptionist on the fourth floor?"

"Yeah, that's the one. There's a rumor that our Tommy boy does her in the copy room every Friday after lunch."

"That's bullshit. They'd get caught."

"Only if anyone wanted to catch them."

"Besides, how stupid is it to have sex with someone from work? If it doesn't work out, you still have to see them every day. That would be awful."

Constance laughed. "Yeah, but just think how much fun you'd have, trying to see if it could work out."

I smiled. "Maybe, but you know guys like that -- handsome and all. They're always so full of themselves, and usually not very bright. They get by on their charm and never really have to apply themselves -- boring conversationalists."

"Oh, what about your brother, then?"

"My brother? What's he got to…"

"He's a handsome one. That picture you showed me wasn't doctored or anything was it?"

"No, but…"

"And you've told me that he's bright, yes?"

"Well, yeah, but…"

"But what? There's your theory, shot to hell."

"But David's… Special. He's a one-in-a-million. He's not like other guys."

"Sounds like you should marry your brother."

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"Well, you never know 'til you try."

"What are you talking about?"

"Tommy, of course. Sure, he's dead handsome, athletic, has a great job. Maybe he's like your brother; smart and pretty. Never know 'til you try 'em out."

"But I don't even know the guy. Surely, he doesn't know I…"

Constance's eyes bugged out of her head. She straightened her hair, stamped out her cigarette and stood up.

I put my hands out to the side. "What are you doing?"

Constance was looking behind me and pointed, gesturing for me to stand.

I twisted my head back.

Tommy Jenner was looking down at me. "I'm sorry, I don't believe that we've met."

I looked back down and swallowed hard. Taking a deep breath, I stood up. "No, no, I don't believe we have."

He shook my hand. "I'm Thomas Jenner, but please call me Tommy. Are you Constance's new officemate?"

I looked into those skyblue eyes and my mind went numb. I looked slowly around his face, taking in the cheekbones thrust under his eyes, the pearly white teeth, the dimple that danced just off his grin. "Yeah."

"And her name is Gretta." Constance threw that in while I drowned.

I giggled nervously. God, I felt like such an idiot. "Gretta Mitchellson."

"Well, nice to finally meet you, Gretta. You know, a few of us usually take in a decent restaurant at Friday lunch. I'd really it if you'd join us. Perhaps, we could hang out after. I could give you a tour of the building or something."

I grinned and felt giddy. "Sounds like fun."

"Meet you here, tomorrow then?"

"Sure. Okay. Tomorrow."

"Great. Nice seeing you again, Constance." He let go of my hand and walked into the building. I was tingling. I turned to Constance, a big smile on my face.

She raised one eyebrow. "How stupid would it be to have sex with someone from work?"

I blushed crimson, looked down and laughed at my own silliness. "How does he do that? I just met the guy and I'm acting like a five-year-old who just met Santa Claus for the first time."

"I don't know, Gretta, but if that tour he takes you on ends up in the fourth floor copy room, I want a full report. Get me? Details. Measurements. Everything."

"Will you stop it? It's just lunch." But that wasn't really how I felt.

In the apartment that evening, I told David about meeting Tommy as we finished straightening the kitchen.

"Really? And this guy's at your work?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not so sure that's such a great idea."

"What? Having lunch?"

"You might say lunch, Gretta, but I can see it in your eyes. This guy excites you."

I turned away from David and grabbed the counter. A shiver ran right through me as I thought about Tommy.

"Don't… Don't get your hopes up, okay? I don't want my baby sister hurt. Handsome guys like that can sometimes be cruel."

I turned back to him. David looked genuinely concerned. "I know. I've met some before, but this guy seems okay."

"You've just met him. You don't know him yet."

"You're right. You're right. I don't, but I'll get to know him, and that starts tomorrow."

"Just be careful, okay? Don't go too fast."

"David, it's me, Gretta. I don't do that."

Relaxing, he sighed and nodded his head. "Good 'ol level-headed Gretta." David put his arm around me.

* * *

The next day at work I was excited all morning, thinking about the upcoming 'casual' lunch. I'd dressed nicer than usual. If nice is a word for wearing the tightest leather skirt I own with a see-though top and a nude, lace camisole. I'd spent extra time on my face this morning, too. A little glamorous, but not too slutty. I wanted to make just the perfect, improper impression on Tommy. David had come out of his room just as I was leaving for work. I laughed as his eyes just about popped out of his head.

Constance was in a meeting all day and I had the office to myself. I'd hoped to be able to talk to her some more before going to lunch. She had a steadying effect on me with regards to meeting new people at work and I could've really used that this morning. Instead, I poured myself into my work, getting a lot accomplished, trying to keep my mind off of what was coming.

Right before noon, my desk phone rang. "Hello, Gretta Mitchellson."

The answer made my tummy grow warm. "Hi, it's Tommy. Ready for lunch?"

I smiled and spun my chair around. "Yeah, where do you want to meet?"

"A bunch of us are going to meet at the front doors in about ten minutes. That okay?"

"Yeah, I'll see you down there."

"Okay." A long silent pause held my attention. "I can't wait to see you again, Gretta."

Surprised, I breathed in so much that I couldn't use it all, and said breathlessly, "Me, too, Tommy. I can't wait."

"Okay, see you at 12:10 downstairs." I heard a chuckle, then the phone went dead. I pulled the receiver off of my ear and looked at it. Goosebumps paraded up and down my arms and my nipples throbbed under my cami. I blew out a long sigh and hung up the phone.

"So, that was Tommy, eh?" Constance was standing in the doorway.

"Who? What? Uh… Yeah. Yeah, it was. Why do you ask?" I winced at my last remark. How stupid can I be?

Constance sat down behind her desk. "Hey! Hey, take it easy. I just asked. Jesus."

Suddenly chilled, I looked up at her sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm a little nervous. Are you cold?"

She stood up and closed the door to our office. I grabbed my coat and pulled it around me. Constance walked around her desk and leaned against the front of it, watching me. "I'm not cold and you aren't either."

"What do you mean? It's freezing in here." I snuggled deeper into my big coat.

Constance folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Tell the truth, Gretta. When was the last time you got laid?"

I was so surprised by her question, I didn't know what to say, but started to several times. "Wha…? Well, I.."

"Okay, okay, I get the picture. It's been a while, am I right?"

"Well, yeah… With the move out here and all. I've been… I've been busy, okay?"

"Now, don't get hostile. I'm just trying to help." She fixed me with a stare. "I've got some good news and bad news."

"Huh?"

"The bad new is that you're scared."

"Scared? Of… Of what? I…"

Constance threw up her arms and leaned on my desk. "Look, you don't have to admit it to me, but at least admit it to yourself. You're scared. Scared like a bunny. You're shaking because of it. All the blood is rushing from your fingers and toes because of it."

JUDO
JUDO
136 Followers