The Sick Confession Of A Nympho

Story Info
Introduction to sex and life filled with secrets.
2.4k words
4.03
37.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in the country with more men than women around made me one of the toughest yet prettiest Tomboys around. By the time I turned 18 I was turning most of their heads with my firm 5'7", 125 lb. frame, 32C breasts, dark tanned skin, long golden blonde hair, and blue eyes. One of the guys by the name of James that I grew up with lived right next door to me. He spent many days and nights at our house as an adopted son sort of to my folks. He was a little over a month older than me in age and treated me just like a sister until we hit puberty. Then we both took an interest in each other and did a lot of just touching, kissing, and teasing. Until this one night, things took a big turn in our friendship. This is our story.

It was a cool late summer evening; I had eaten dinner and decided to go outside for a walk in the woods behind our house to sneak a smoke. Upon entering the dark path into the woods I heard some twigs break behind me. I froze straining to listen and quickly figure out who or what it was. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice whisper.

"Shut up! It's me James, what are you doing out here?"

I whirled around to face him and came to an abrupt halt when I realized that he was right behind me. He was standing so close that I could feel his breath on my face. After my initial scare I felt unalarmed, this was James after all, and safe enough to be honest answering him.

"I'm out here sneaking a smoke, what are you doing out here?"

"I saw you through your windows having dinner and noticed when you went to your room to grab your cigarettes. I figured you would be headed out here soon. Noticed that you took this path and thought I would scare you!"

James had told me a couple times that he liked to spy on me through my bedroom windows, just to see what I was doing while I thought no one could see me. I felt a little violated by this, yet turned on at the same time. I liked having him feel like he had to sneak peeks at me when in reality he was welcome to come into the house at any time and sit with me in my room with no questions asked from my parents. He was after all considered my brother as far as they were concerned. He knew every little secret I had and all my bad habits too.

He was still standing very intimately close and without warning he quickly moved in closer and grabbed my face with both hands. He leaned down and covered my mouth with his, parting my lips with his strong tongue. I could immediately taste that he had been chewing wintergreen dip. I just stood there a little dazed at first, not believing what he was doing, because all the other times we kissed, touched, and teased it had started with a lot of sweet talk and gentle slow movements.

As he continued to assault my mouth, I felt my body getting that familiar aroused feeling; the tingling in my stomach, the wetness starting to seep out of my pussy, and my nipples hardening, aching for a touch. I began kissing him back, stepping chest to chest with him. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach.

I pulled away after a moment and whispered to him, "What was that for? Did I tell you that you could kiss me?"

He chuckled softly and whispered, "You know you liked it, you always do when I kiss you, and when I do this!"

With one swift kick behind my right knee he had me buckling to the ground below. I landed flat on my back onto the path. I could taste the dust in the air as I gasped in shock. He had taken me by surprise and knocked the breath out of me. He completed the maneuver by landing on top of me, pinning my shoulders firmly to the ground with his hands, weighing my body down with his, and had put both of his knees between my legs. We were face to face again; I could see the wild excitement in his beautiful blue eyes as he peered into mine. His mouth was curled up in a sinister way, sort of a half way smile, and the look of a man who had just won a contest of some sort.

The fall had hurt the back of my head, I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat and took in a deep breath, trying to not let the tears seep out of my eyes, but it was no use. He was looking right into my eyes.

He leaned down and said softly, "I'm sorry Tiffany, I didn't mean to hurt you, I expected you to put up your usual fight when I rough house with you."

He then leaned down gently to kiss my cheek, and took a deep breath, smelling my hair that was laying all over my face and the ground. He nuzzled his nose across my cheek to push my hair away from my mouth and eyes and tenderly licked me from my neck to my ear. It made me shiver when he did this, and for the first time ever I felt my pussy get so wet and aroused that it hurt, and was even beginning to feel hot!

He then leaned back and looked down at me, He flashed that all too familiar boyish grin this time and said, "I see you liked that too! How about this? "

He released my shoulders and used his hands to pull up my shirt and hooked his thumbs into my bra and pulled it up at the same time. My eager breasts fell out into the open and my nipples immediately reacted to the cool night air, hardening and poking out like little brown beacons.

His eyes widened as he took in the sight of my bare chest for the first time since we were young kids, running around the yard playing with the garden hose. This time he didn't smile, he just leaned down urgently to get one of my nipples in his mouth. Again, I felt my body giving in to every touch he had to offer. I could feel a very pleasant tingling racing through my body from my breasts to my pussy, making me hotter and hornier than I had been.

He moved to the other breast to suck, nibble, and lick with his mouth. As he nursed on one breast, he pinched the other one between his fingers and slowly trailed his hand down my bare stomach to my shorts. Instead of moving his hand down the front of them, he chose to place his hand on my inner thigh. I had an eager nervous feeling rush over me, I felt my face begin to flush, and I had to say something to him.

"Stop, I'm not ready for that!"

This made him smile that crooked little grin again, and he replied, "Let me just touch you one time down there! I promise I won't hurt you, I just want to feel what your pussy feels like when it's all wet."

With that he pulled the leg of my shorts and panties to the side and leaned back to have a look. He looked absolutely mesmerized by the sight of me. He gently stroked his fingers across my hairy lips and stopped right at my clit. He parted my lips with his fingers and gently rubbed my clit. It was the best thing I had felt thus far. Without looking away from his busy hands he softly told me, "I have to taste you, I have wanted to taste you for a long time, please let me!"

Before I could answer he had already leaned down and began gliding his tongue through my dripping wet pussy folds until he reached my clit. Being eaten out for the first time is something no woman ever forgets. Some have the honor of having it done right and being brought to orgasm. Others just get to enjoy the intense pleasure of how good a tongue on her pussy feels. I was one of the lucky ones, this man knew what he wanted to do, knew what he wanted me to do, and just how to get me there.

Despite the fact that I hadn't okayed this assault on my pussy, I couldn't help but lie there on that cold, damp dirt path in the woods; with a young man eating my pussy in such a way that I had my legs spread far apart and my hands on the back of his head, pushing him into me as far and hard as I could. I felt an intense pleasurable pressure building in me. I felt every part of me tense up all at once and then felt my whole body release a sensation that shook me from head to toe. I was panting wildly, even held back a loud moan, and with each uncontrollable twitch I felt my pussy gushing out my first orgasm and pulsating from inside. He did not stop as I was cumming hard in his mouth and on his face. He just kept licking hard and sucking up every drop I released.

After my breathing had calmed and my body stopped quivering, he raised his head and looked up at me and smiled. He pushed himself up on his hands and crawled back on top of me. We were face to face again, with him pressing the weight of his whole body on me. I could feel his huge rock hard dick pressing against my still sensitive pussy.

Leaning close to my ear he whispered, "Your pussy tastes so good, here let me show you." And with that he pressed his mouth to mine and inserted his tongue. I could taste the difference between "my" taste and the wintergreen dip I had tasted before. It was bitter sweet and very arousing. He started moving his hands down my chest, gently squeezing and teasing my nipples as he went, then further down to the waist of my shorts. With one hand he unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down taking my shorts down with it, leaving me just in my panties, and with his other hand he continued to fondle my breasts, all the while French kissing me deep in my mouth.

After pulling down my shorts, he quickly did the same to his pants and pulled out his cock. I could feel it pressing hard against my pussy through my silk panties. He stopped kissing me long enough to whisper to me in a wildly quivering voice, "I've got to have you! We are both virgins and I've wanted to make us be each other's first for a long time. I have to have you as my own."

I just lay there in awe for a moment. I had somehow known this day would come but not so soon. I looked him in the eyes and cupped his face as I responded, "I'm not ready! I'm scared it will hurt! I will suck you until you cum, just like you done for me." He frowned and pushed himself harder against me.

"No! I want to feel your pussy around my dick, not your mouth! Come on! I promise I will go slowly, and if it hurts, I will stop, I promise!"

He started gliding his cock up and down my panty covered slit. With each move, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and I started grinding back against his cock.

"See, you want it too."

With one swift move he pulled my panties down to my ankles where my shorts already were. We locked mouths as he used his hand to position his dick at my hole, and he pushed his tongue deep in my mouth as he pushed firmly against my resisting vaginal flesh. He raised his body from mine and with one fast hard push; he forced his dick into my pussy. I wanted to scream! I felt a lot of pain as his dick felt like it had just ripped through my flesh! I rose up and tried to free both my mouth and my pussy from his embrace. He just held me there tight, hard and forcefully. He was looking me in the eyes as I tried to scream and pull away. He was too strong and enjoying this too much.

He started pumping into me very wildly, with each thrust I could feel myself being torn and abused. Tears swelled in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. He saw this and immediately slowed his thrusting down to a near stop. He released my mouth from his only to cover it with his hand and seemingly plead with me with his eyes.

"Please don't scream! I knew this would hurt you and I am sorry for that. I just had to have you! I swear this will feel better if you just relax."

He let go of my mouth and continued shoving his dick deep inside my pussy. I begged in a teary voice, "Please stop! I promise I won't tell anyone. Please don't do this!"

As he leaned down to kiss me again all I heard him mumble was, "I am so sorry. I love you Tiffany."

His breathing got heavier; I felt his pumping get stronger and faster. I could even feel his dick seemingly getting harder and suddenly his whole body quivered as he pumped as deep as he could into my abused pussy. I could hear the squishing and feel his semen seeping out of my hole with the last couple thrusts. He slowly came to a stop and just relaxed on top of me.

Grabbing my face in both hands to give me a kiss he gently said, "I love you Tiffany! I always have and always will."

He climbed off of me and grabbed his shirt to help clean me up. I couldn't believe how much I was bleeding. He was very large and this first time wasn't exactly gentle. He was trying to make up for that with a lot of tender kisses all over my face and neck. After getting dressed and disposing of his shirt in a nearby bush, he grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you. I promise this will get better each time."

To be continued.