The Sidecar Tales 08 - Jenny 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie looked up, still nude, and said, "Pardon me, folks, but I gotta go take a piss." She started to get up, and Jenny caught her hand, saying, "Let me join with thee again, for ah have not pissed in over a hundred years. Let me feel it again."

Sophie pulled on my ghostly lover's now-solid arm, and said, "Sister-mine, you can 'join' me any time. There's room inside me for both of us." Jenny re-melted into her and Sophie walked over to the cliff face, squatted, and peed her little heart out. I watched.

In a few minutes, Sophie walked back to me, and found me staring off into the distance. I was rigid, not with lust but with terror.

The coal company's drag-line was closer. Much closer. I could clearly see the great steel bucket slamming into the earthen-overburden, and scraping it away, trees and all, exposing a very rich and deep coal seam. The great toothed bucket was drawn to the housing machine, where it was dumped into something over the lip of the digging. I supposed it was a dump truck.

I ran to the pile of my possessions, to grab up my cell phone, and frantically call my local attorney, to keep the drag-line away from my property.

I got a shock that sent me to my knees. When I'd bought the property, I'd bought the land alone—just the surface! But the coal company had taken an option on all the subsurface and mineral rights, several years before I bought the pitiful acre on which I stood.

I called about the grave, and I was told it was un-registered as a graveyard, and that there was no 'official' recognition that it existed. The same for the cabin site, and there was no 'official' paperwork making it a protected historical site.

As I called, the dragline crashed, and came three dozen feet closer with each pass.

Sophie and Jenny, both nude, were in each other's arms, and they were crying, and there was nothing that I could do for them.

I called about the mineral rights and my property rights, and was just told that I could file a suit in local courts, but that the mining owners had won many of these suits, because the terms to their property all said that, after the coal was removed, the 'overburden' would be replaced, plus re-sodded with grass, and that was all that was required.

There was no room for a tiny plot of land, with the pitiful remains of a small cabin; one small, unmarked gravesite; and one small, very female ghost.

The great steel jaws were very close, and loomed near us, smashing into the earth and ripping away trees, including a plastic cabinet full of clothes and a sheet of reflecting Mylar in an aluminum frame, plus the tree that held it. All slashed away and dragged to the pile of waste dirt and rock, exposing the solid black of a rich and easily-mined coal seam.

I snatched up my trousers, shirt, wallet, keys and shoes.

Sophie's things were too far away.

Sophie was crying and gasping, while Jenny had gathered her strength, and looked at me, waving in farewell.

The great bucket returned overhead, as we retreated to the entrance to the defile that gave onto my ghost-lover's life. Sophie was crying and yelling something like, "Now, Jenny, now.

The bucket descended, and grabbed a dozen feet of loose earth, stones from a tumbledown chimney, the small stones outlining an unmarked grave, and an epoxy-repaired headstone, all mixed with indifference, and exposing the black coal wealth below.

The great jaws had taken both our hammocks and all that we'd left there, and so there was nothing left to save. Not a stone, nor a single bone.

Sophie had slumped to the grass at her feat, and lay there in a tight fetal ball. I dressed, numb with the aftermath of terror and loss, and hefted my daughter over my shoulder, carrying her back to the motorbike's sidecar. I shoved her roughly into position, fastened the seatbelt around her hips, and covered her with the heavy, old riding quilt I carried. I slipped into my riding gear, put on and fastened the helmet, started the Burgman, and slowly drove out of the parking area and away, up the road to Hazard.

I knew I'd never be back.

Mostly I just drove, at moderate speeds, but a couple of times, I had to stop and wipe away the tears. How can anyone tell another that I'd loved—and through my stupidity—lost, a spirit lover and, damn it, friend. What was I going to tell my Sophie, when she came around? That her father has been so cocksure in his land-buying protection of Jenny's space that he hadn't read the fine print about pre-existing mineral rights.

I powered up to the side entrance to the motel, and hefted, half carried, my fainted nude burden to the first-floor suite of rooms we'd engaged. I flopped her onto the bed, stripping off the riding-quilt and remembering how I'd compared her lovely young body with that of my now-lost ghost.

I went outside, to put the cover on the Burgman and sidecar, and came back inside, to find that she'd somehow gotten under the covers and had wound them around her.

Suddenly feeling utterly exhausted, I bundled the room's spare blanket around me, reclined the bedroom chair, and fell instantly asleep.

My dreams were awful. I couldn't remember any of them when I awoke to piss, and then, falling back asleep, I had them all over again, with even worse variations.

It must have been sometime in the wee hours of the morning, when it was still full dark, when I clawed my way back to consciousness, thinking I heard voices. I said, "whazzat? Whasup?" in a just-awake croaking voice. There was just enough light to see, and a female figure stood, looking down at me, hands on her hips.

I saw the outline of bare breasts swinging, as Jenny said, "Why are you sitting there alone, my lover, when our warm bed, complete with a warm woman lover and warmer ghostly-lover, awaits." And she laughed aloud.

I popped my eyes open, threw myself upright, gasped, and, for the first time in my adult life, I fainted dead away.

I must have been out for just minutes, for I came back to life with my face being washed with a cold washcloth. Sophie looked down at me, and said, very nudely, "He's awake, sis. Let's get him up and in the bed." Sophie took one arm, and Jenny, with spirit-driven strength, took the other, and wrestled me into bed, to sit, half covered by the sheets and covers.

Sophie sat to my right, cuddled into the crook of my arm, my hand directed to grasp her right breast. Jenny, somehow still with us, was to my left, cuddled down into the crook of my left arm, and directed my left hand around her left breast.

I just looked, first to my left and then to my right. I asked, "How?"

Sophie said, "We beat the curse. We did it. Tell him, Jenny."

My ghostly lover said, "Mah headstone had th' key, as it said that ah was a whore in life and a slut in death, both true, but that I was bound until 'anotha slut cries.'"

Sophie interrupted, "So, when we'd practiced Jenny going into me to eat and piss, I knew that there was room for us both."

Jenny went on, "Then, the great metal shovel came, to scrape away mah life in death, but then your daughter told me she was a slut, the greatest slut ah'd ever meet, and that so was I, which is the truth."

Sophie finished, "I yelled, crying and sobbing, for Jenney to enter me, and she did, and the drag-line scraped her grave away, and she still was in me, and then I woke up here, and you were sleeping in the chair ..."

Jenny also finished, "So I am bound to your lover, and to her life. Ah feel that ah will live out a mortal life within her, and age as she ages. Ah will die as she dies, but, first, and before all, we both will be the greatest slut lovah's to one Mr. Thomas Cattus, who has rescued both of us from the jaws of damnation and hell."

She added, sighing contentedly, "Ah will go wheah my Sophie goes, and mostly, lie within her. She will walk with me an' ah will touch what she touches. Ah will taste and smell what she does. We will not have children, nor be concerned of the pox or sickness. Ah will lust as she lusts."

"Ah will feel your fierce and gentle thrusting and penetration of her lusty body, as it will be into me as well. If we so choose, she shall take othah men in sluttish lust, and squeeze their manhood till they are dust dry, while ah pleasure thee. An' if we so please, ah will take other men's spunk within me, and use the spurting life to keep strong, whilst you an' she wait for my slutty return."

"An' it is clear that her course of life is with you, an' mine with her, and thus, we three shall be together in family, love and lust."

I sat there, slowly caressing two lovely breasts, one living and one post-life, shaking my head. Feeling my cock start to rise.

I looked at Sophie, saying, "How long? ..."

She smiled, and so did Jenny, as she said, "We don't know how long she can be separate from me. We'll have to find out, just by living."

Jenny snaked a hand under the covers, and discovered my rising manhood. She smiled again, and said, "Sister-mine, we must take matters in hand, and pleasure this man. How shall he be pleasured?"

Sophie grinned, and said, "Get inside me, you slut, and help me fuck him hard and deep."

"Oh, ah will do that," as she started to melt into our lover, but added, just before complete merger, "ah'll be moah slut than you can imagine."

Sohhie said, as she delivered me a handjob with her trademark circular pumping motion, "We'll just see about who's the biggest and best slut here."

Getting me hard and rigid, I was rolled to my side, and two lovely breasts, complete with ultra-hard nipples were shoved into my mouth, to be tongue and lip stimulated. Which thing I did, for a long time. Strangely, the softness/firmness and nipple placement in my mouth kept changing, minutes after minute, as one girl and then the other briefly dominated the position of body and boob to my demanding hands and mouth.

Stand it another moment, I could not, and I rolled her over, and jammed my sex-hardened cock into her overflowing cunt from behind. I gasped and growled, watching my shaft dive deep into her buttocks, and then withdraw, to be forced back again. I heard first one voice and then the other, as they cried out their sex and their orgasms. I watched the impact of my body on the buttocks of my young lover, quivering and shaking, as I drove in and down, and listened with pleasure as they both screamed out, "fuck," and "fuck me, now. "

I rolled the body of them over, so that they were on their back, and I drove my sex-maddened shaft deeply into the shared body, listening to the chants of, "Tell him, you Victorian slut, TELL HIM," and of "You are the slut, you tell him," and then they both yelled, from one single throat, "Fuck my slutty cunt. Rape me, you fucker."

I told each and both of them that they were my fucking cunts, and that they should scream it out forever, and other stupid stuff that hot men and women say when they're fucking hard. They yell out nineteenth-century sex cries, and twenty-first century Anglo-Saxon obscenities, as they both thrashed and clasped at me with arms and legs, but always drawing me in to the center of their lusts, which was my pounding penis.

I came close, yelled out one last time, and then I dumped my load of jism deeply into Sophie's cunt and Jenny's spirit. I felt Jenny's influence, and shot and shot, and pulsed and pulsed, making my man's orgasm last longer than it was thought possible.

I collapsed, barely able to see, gasping for breath, with my vision tunneled down to what was directly in front of my face and that, reddened at the edges for lack of enough air. I fell, and rolled off their body, as they, too, gasped for breath, and struggled with aftershock orgasms.

After a minute, I lifted leaden arms and positioned Sophie's limp body on and partly across my right side. Jenny slowly emerged from Sophie, became a dense mist, then flowed through me, and re-solidified on my left. She was also limp, though I knew that she could easily fuck three dozen men, three-times-each, to absorb all their jism to 'feed' the strength of her body.

I drifted off, to be awakened by Sophie, who was staring directly at the newly risen sun. Instantly, just by the way she was standing, I knew Jenny was 'inside' her, and they were both standing, facing the sunlight. The first direct sunlight Jenny had seen, since she died, a hundred and sixty some years ago. That was when I knew I could take her anywhere, as long as my lovely young lover could or would go there, too.

I said so.

Sophie-Jenny turned, and said, "Just what we were thinking. Lets go get something to eat, pack up and blow this joint. We have some country to see."

12