The Sidecar Tales 02 - Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set up, it looked complicated, but after putting Jane into it a few times, I'd made all the adjustments that were needed. The padded straps fit around her middle back, and under her butt. Two more straps fit around her lower thighs, just above her knees (or around her ankles, if she wanted). I adjusted the height to have the entrance to her pussy be right opposite the head of my erected cock.

Doing this had us giggling fit to bust, a couple of times.

We'd opted for a set of wrist, thigh and ankle padded cuffs, and a padded blindfold, too. That way, she could be attached to the straps at any point, to leave her free to move a little, but not to 'escape.' I'd initially thought she'd be too scared of being immobilized and helpless while being penetrated by a sex-maddened male, but she squealed and thrashed and came even harder and more often, as she yelled instructions to me in her sex-released, lust-crazed language.

We had to put a small towel under her, so that she could generate a cream-pie, after I fucked her bareback, with the large drops of jism and female cum lubricant would fall free to the floor.

All of this complication, so that a 6'+ male, with a large-than-average, thick cock could pound into a tiny Asian girl, and last and last and last, while she was able to talk to me.

After a couple of weeks, it became clear that my speech and language stimulation was just hit-or-miss, and we both decided (while I was slow-fucking her in the swing) that we had to find a speech professional to teach her what she needed to say and do.

We were looking for a Speech Pathologist, and that's when the really strange, odd times began. Using the phone book and online search, I began interviewing people to help my Plain Jane Park speak and use language. In the first week, I found:

(1). A 'heels-and-pearls' girl-woman, who—right off the interview—demanded I pay strict attention to statements such that: "I am a professional - I have a Bachelor's degree from Lower Podunk University - I have a Master's degree from Upper Podunk University - I have ASHA Certification as a Speech Pathologist - I have State Licensure in Speech Pathology - I know all about the subject ... you don't know squat - I will to see your patient at my 2nd floor walk-up office - I will examine her - I will - I want - I am - I do - I demand ... I ... Me ... Me ... I ... I ... I ... - This person spent so much time outlining her demands, needs and wants, she never even spoke to Jane, nor me, much at all.

(2). Another Speech Pathologist was contacted, though I never spoke to her. When I called, the first thing her secretary-receptionist asked for was about my insurance coverage, the ID and group number and the exact coverage details - I said I was paying out-of-pocket - but it was as if I was speaking to thin air, as I couldn't get it past the secretary-receptionist that I didn't have insurance nor did I need it - that I had the resources to pay in cash, 'folding-green-stuff,' on the spot - after a few minutes, the secretary-whoever cut me off, saying, "we don't take indigent patients without insurance," and hung up the phone.

(3). A third person, also 'heels-and-pearls,' whom we interviewed in person, spent all of three-quarters of an hour with us. The first five minutes were a cursory speech and language screening - she heard Jane's obscenity-laden speech and lectured her about a womyn's proper speech patterns - the next three-quarters hour was a radical-feminist hissing-anger rant and diatribe, mostly directed at me, as a member of the womyn-dominating 'patriarchate,' and a soon-to-be-transformed member of the coming male underclass, useful only as a sperm source - Jane was ignored, while this polemic was going on - I was later amused, when this same Speech Pathologist billed me a very large amount for an Initial Examination of Expressive Aphasia, and an hour's worth of therapy - The bill was laden with threats of interest charges and legal action if not paid immediately - I referred the bill to my attorney in Pennsylvania, and never heard another peep from this harridan.

(4). We met up with a fourth Speech Pathologist, a very pleasant East Indian woman, wearing a sari, who had quite limited American English and such a thick Hindi accent that she was virtually unintelligible to me - and I had all my speech facilities intact.

(5). A fifth person, who, it became apparent, had nearly all of her practice with young children - one who spoke 'goo-goo' baby-talk to us as adults - who proposed that Jane come in and work on the floor with her, while she named 'common, brightly colored toys' - drink her milk-and-cookies - and take a 'nappy' in the afternoon, on the floor.

(6). And then, a sixth Speech Pathologist, who pretty much demanded, right off, that we sign a contract, guaranteeing payment for a course of therapy lasting over a year, for five days a week, one hour a day - for an amount over $30,000 a year - this was before she'd spoken more than 20 words with Jane, or heard her talk for more than a minute.

I despaired of ever finding a speech therapist that could actually help my Plain Jane Park. It was a pleasant surprise that I called in response to a single line of print in the on-line Yellow Pages; a name and a phone number, under the heading of Speech Pathology. So I called Ms. Susan Coleman, MS, ASHA/Sp.

The voice at the other end of the phone was pleasant, a lovely and cultured soprano, and to-the-point. I outlined who Jane was, and what the problem seemed to be. Ms. Coleman asked Jane to speak to her, over the phone, and I heard only Jane's side of the conversation, consisting of her usual obscenities, in various intonations. Then I was directed back on the call, and Ms. Coleman made an appointment to come see my patient at 10:00 AM the next morning. I was a bit floored when I brought up the subject of payment, and was told that we would discuss that, after the free screening and initial meeting.

At the end of this call, I looked over at my entirely nude Jane Park, who had decided early on not to wear anything, when we weren't going out. I looked at her pointed boobs, and noted the puffy and distended tips, and at her slightly reddened pussy lips, and started to gain an erection. I wasn't wrong. Small hands unfastened the belt that held closed my breechclout, and it fell to the floor, to be used as a knee protection to the tiny Asian face that took my hardening manhood in her lips. Jane swirled her tongue and lips around my bulbous cock-head, until the pre-cum started to leak out.

Then my work started. I lifted her, using the method she liked best, which was one hand and arm around her back, and the other just under her buttocks ... with my middle finger inserted into her now-drooling pussy. I carried her over to the swing, and maneuvered her butt onto the bottom strap. Pulling my hand and finger free, as she started to shudder, I dropped the back strap over her head, and around under her arms. She leaned back, and straightened her legs, spreading them open, so I could slip on the two leg straps. I attached them under her lightweight thighs, so her lower legs dangled.

Then I attached wrist cuffs to each tiny wrist, and clipped them to rings set in the tight back strap sides. Her arms were now over her head. Her legs were splayed open, with a clear view of her shaved pussy and pussy lips. She was ready, open and swinging in mid-air, demanding to be fucked hard and deep.

I stood back, to get a better view of my handiwork. My girl's naked body was arrayed at just the right height so that I could thrust inside her with minimum effort. No more doing hundred's of push-ups, or suffocating her with my weight. Just a little back-and-forth movement of my hips, with the swing acting like a pendulum, and I could go deep into my now-insatiable fuck-buddy: the one who was yelling, "Fuck cunt. Fuck cunt. Suck cunt. Shit, fuck, hot-damn, fuck cunt!"

I grinned—quite nasty, it was, too—and pushed her whole suspended body bank and up a foot or so, as I positioned my throbbing cock just inside her pussy lips, at the entrance to her love-tunnel, and keeping my hips back. Then I looked at Jane, who was literally drooling with lust, and let go, as I simultaneously thrust forward, hard and fast. The swing plunged forward, and I sunk to the depths of her in one mighty thrust. Our pubic bones met, and her hood-protected clit was mashed between us.

Jane screamed, and then orgasmed, as she came on the first plunge within. Her language release was tripped, as I started a steady in-and-out thrusting and I heard, "Ahhh, that was sooooo good. Yeah, fuck me, that was good. Do that all the time. Pound the shit outta me, you fucking stud. Ohhh, I can talk. Come on, don't be shy, I want it. I love it! Ahhh, there's nothing like being fucked by a hard cock! Ahhhh, I'm cumming ..."

One of the advantages of a sex swing is that, once the thrusting starts, the swing will convert some of the energy of a forward thrust into a backward swing, and gravity and the pendulum action will quickly bring it forward. So all I had to do was stand there, cock hard and pointing straight out, while I worked my hips just a little, to give my Plain Jane Park a good, long, slow fuck. But this left my hands and face free, and I put all of these to good use, as I followed the back-and-forth rhythm of the swing, tugging, caressing and playing with her perky tits, puffy aureoles and distended nipples.

My Korean-American girl was going lust-nuts, screaming, "that's it, fuck me So deep, soooo good. Ahhh, my tits, come on, guy, don't be shy, they're for you, use them. USE ME! Come on, you know what to do with a hot slut cunt's tits. Come on, that's it, pull, harder, pinch my tits hard, come on, stud, fuck me. Yes, yes, yes, cumming ..."

Somehow, I got her attention, as I thrust into hot, liquid Asian cunt, and asked, "What do you think of the last speech person, on the phone?"

Between screams and orgasms, Jane gasped out, "Let's give her a fucking try. Fuck me hard, you big-dicked stud. Maybe she'll be a hottie, too, and you can fuck us both. More, faster, faster, fuck meeeee ..."

I couldn't last, and I shot yet another load into my lovely, rescued-kitten, aphasic, Korean fuck-buddy. We both calmed down, as I pulled out of her body, and we both watched the thick ooze of my sperm drool from her pussy and drip onto the towel covering the carpet.

At exactly ten o'clock, Susan Coleman, MS, ASHA/Sp showed up at the front door of the residence inn, and I carded her in. She was a tall brunette, jet-black hair, with lightly freckled skin, but a fair tan nonetheless, with a throaty but feminine voice. She was dressed in a businesswoman's pantsuit. Tall? Very tall, at about 6' 1"; only a few inches shorter than me.

This was a no-nonsense businesswoman, I thought, and, within fifteen minutes, we covered payment issues, scheduling and availability. I liked her immediately and so did Jane. She met with Jane, and after hearing a sample of her (non-sexed) speech, gestured me out of the suite, and I cooled my heels in the inn's lounge, until I was called back in, about an hour later.

Once back in the room, I immediately started picking up non-verbal signals from Jane that, 'this is the one!' Ms. Coleman, who told me to call her Susan, told both of us that what she found was a fairly severe expressive aphasia and dysgraphia (Jane couldn't write, print or type). However, there was no visual involvement, and the right-sided weakness and tremors were mild. Her hearing seemed to be OK, on casual evaluation. Susan went through the careful testing and evaluation methods, but the conclusion was that she could benefit from some intense therapy.

Looking over at Jane, I suggested therapy at the residence inn, three times a week, with immediate cash payment (the nasty 'folding green stuff'), to cover Susan's services plus her transportation cost to and from the inn. This caused Susan to raise her eyebrows, but I insisted. We settled on further meetings at ten o'clock to eleven o'clock, with the first session to start tomorrow (Wednesday).

Then, winking at me, my Plain Jane Park simply climbed on a chair, deliberately put her arms around Susan's neck, and gave her a longish, deepish kiss good-bye, with lots of tongue. Susan walked out, blushing furiously and shaking her head.

I spent a good portion of the next few hours keeping my little Asian fuck-buddy from trying to extract all the manhood from me. Jane chattered away in her 'fucks' and 'cunts.' Apparently, Susan's appearance had triggered Jane's bi-sexual side, and she wanted to lay her new speech therapist in the worst (or best) way.

I took Jane out to a steak house, and we both demolished quite a bit of medium-done prime rib and stuff. Jane was in her little black dress, with the string of pearls I'd given her. She very deliberately reminded me, by intonation, over and over, that she refused to wear either bra or panties with the little spaghetti-strappy number. If the waiter was positioned just right (she made sure of this), he or she could see down her top, nearly to her waist. We got lots of good service from the guys, and a couple of the girls.

The therapy started the next day, as Susan was exactly on time for her appointment. As before, I was exiled to the other room, to read or whatever, as the two women practiced speech therapy techniques together. I was summoned out only when Susan was leaving, and carefully instructed in the 'homework' drills and exercises that Jane was to do. I was also told, in words of one syllable, not to 'push,' and to take several breaks.

Again, Susan got a chair-standing kiss from Jane, and this time, our therapist responded in kind, leaving Jane in a near orgasmic state, after Susan left.

We both practiced speech drills and exercises, in short bursts, but then also practiced better speech, after I jammed my hard male member into Jane's very-willing pussy, and fucked her to a dozen orgasms. What a hottie!

So this became our routine, along with laundry, walking around, using the inn's indoor pool, and riding with me in the side-car. The routine continued for about two weeks, until ...

Until, after therapy, on Friday, Susan sat down with me and Jane at our small dinner table. She said, "I can't help it, but I get the idea that Jane has a reservoir of a lot better speech skills, but that she can't—or doesn't want to—show them to me. Tom, what do you know about this?"

I replied, intelligently, "well, uhh, you see, uh, that is, uhh ... oh shit," adding, after a couple of seconds of silence, "ya see, you have to have a really open mind and you need to be, well, awfully, uh 'liberal' to, uhh, have her display what she needs to do to speak better, ya see, uhh ..."

My Asian fuck-buddy chimed in, saying, "Ahh, fuck. Suck, fuck cunt! Stud fuck cunt! Fuck, talk, fuck, cunt," and then smiled, leaning back in her chair, which had the effect of pushing her small, pointed titties out the front of her thin shirt. No bra, as usual.

Susan chuckled, but then her face got serious, as she tapped her fingers on the table. I started to stutter again, but she abruptly 'sushed' me, finger to her lips, as she crinkled her brow. Then she sighed, grinned, and said, clearly, "This just isn't professional, but, look, I'm bi-sexual. I love sex and getting fucked; I'm horny just about all the time; and I don't have a boy- or a girl-friend. I think the both of you are cute, and I'd love to fuck either of you, or both. I've been getting signals for a couple of weeks that Jane is bi, too. There, now you've got me good. So tell me!"

I grinned, and relaxed. My Plain Jane Park just smiled, saying, "Fuck cunt now?"

I said, "Susan, I don't 'have' you in any way. This is just between us. OK, Jane does have better speech, but I—or somebody—has to be having sex with her before it comes out. Not just cuddling, but shoving hard meat into her, or fingering and licking her clit, as she cums and cums. It's more than a little daunting to try to communicate with anyone else, while Jane is swinging in a sex-swing, screaming and orgasming, while I pound my cock into her."

Susan blushed, then, and agreed, saying, "I can see that. How good is her language when you two are, uh, like, uh? ..."

"Going at it," I finished for her.

Jane interrupted, having slipped out of her silk blouse while we were talking. Turning, I heard a quick "suck fuck cunt," and saw a flash of bare Korean boobies, before they were muffled in Susan's business-suit blouse. Susan's yelp of surprise was muffled, as my little Asian sex-kitten flowed onto her lap, pulled down her head, and started to deep-kiss her therapist.

Jane was wiggling furiously, and, holding on to Susan with her good, strong arm, was trying to peel off her short skirt with the other, weaker hand. I just came up behind her, and, unfastening the Velcro that held the material together, pulled down the side zipper and stripped the fabric off my little girl-loving fuck-buddy.

Jane was now entirely naked, and was working at Susan's clothing. I caught her Susan's eye, and raised one eyebrow, getting a nod, as the two women kissed frantically, clutching at each other. I reached between the two of them (no simple thing, as my Jane was rubbing her bare boobs all over the back of my hand), and peeled off Susan's blouse, and un-fastened her bra. Then I pulled the straps off each arm, and pulled the bra out from between the two girls, as they grappled.

Susan wore what looked like two plastic pasties on either breast. What the hell? I peeled them off, to reveal a very dark set of puffy aureoles, and nipples that stuck out at least half-an-inch.

"My God," I said.

Susan broke her kiss with Jane, and said, "No shit, Sherlock, and they're as sensitive as hell, too. I have to wear those nipple shields, or I give up a dozen cums a day, just from my clothes rubbing on them. I'd squirt all over myself. Now you've really got me good."

Looking up at those delicious nips, I worked her pantsuit off her hips, and pulled then down to her shoes, then helped Susan off with her shoes and pants. She was down to her panties, as she groaned and grabbed at Jane, who was leech-attached to Susan's right nipple. I worked her panties off, and they joined the pile of clothes on the floor.

"My God," I said again, as I looked at Susan's shaven smooth pussy, and at the literally huge clitoris, risen and poking out a good half-inch from her body. The girl was a walking sex-bomb. Tentatively, I wet my finger with spit, and touched the protruding head of her clit. Susan arched her back, thrust with her hips, and screamed wordlessly.

Jane broke the frantic kiss, and yelled, "Fuck cunt. Put cunt in swing. Come on, fuck me in swing. Now, now, now!"

All three of us blundered into the bedroom, and I lifted Jane into the sex-swing, already so-carefully adjusted to her body and my thrusting. I shed clothes like a tree in an autumn wind, then aimed, and sent my hard cock deep into my fuck-buddy. Susan just stood to one side, open-mouthed, as Jane shuddered from orgasm, and then screamed out, "Yeah, look at him. Look at his big dick. Ahhh, he fucks me sooooo good, so deep. Watch him fuck me! Ohhhh, you can hear him go in and out. I need to be fucked so much."

You could hear me fuck, because the suck-squish, suck-squish sound of very wet fucking were clearly audible.

Suddenly, Susan said, "Jane, concentrate on speaking." Then, so help me, my newly-naked fucking companion with the huge nipples and big sexy clit performed speech therapy exercises with my Asian cunt-fucker, while I was plowing slowly into her, in a sex-swing.

I held back, as much as possible, while the two utterly turned-on women felt each others tits out, and Susan caressed Jane's clit, while I drove my cock into her in a steady rhythm. I was fucking, with Jane cuming every few minutes, and speaking exercises with Susan, while the swing acted as a pendulum. On my last motion, I pushed a little harder, and, on the back-swing, my cock came out of Jane's pussy.