The Sighs of the Priestess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

"I am a wife now," she said, "and I want to be a good one." She looked at her hands, "I cannot do many things as easily as I once could when I had no claws. It makes it harder for me. Illya, we have nothing here, but we are together. That means that to me, you are my Ba'al. I want so much to do this right."

"You do everything in ways that make me happy. Calm yourself, Yanna," he smiled, "I see what you would do here and I am happy and grateful, but you make yourself upset because you try so hard. You know that we have both lived on far worse than anything that either of us could do wrong here, and I know little myself, but I know how to make this."

She felt better as she sat smiling with her arms around her knees while she watched him by the little cooking fire. The meal was a special one for her and like any young bride, she'd worried over it as she'd worked making this first meal for them. She had done her best and he loved her for it, and he'd come just in time to stop her from her fretting with the right words.

He kissed her nose. "You will deny it, but to me, it is fit for the gods, and no matter what, I am thankful that you try. I am no wonder with pots and pans, but I will try too for you. The rules of the game are simple. We must not poison each other. Agreed?"

Yanna hugged him with a laugh and a nod, happy to have such a great friend. They sat together and shared, eating everything from the only other pan that they had.

To her delight, Yanna found that Illya liked to make up little stories as they lay in bed, and he seemed to like to tell her at least two a night at some point. When she asked him why, he only smiled and shrugged. "My mother would tell stories to me when I was small. After my family was killed, I would make up some little tales as I tried to sleep wherever I was. It made me remember my mother and I would feel better and maybe forget my empty stomach for a time. I could be a rich king, or a hero, whatever I wished to be at that moment. The effort of thinking them through would both calm me and make my mind tired enough to go to sleep."

Yanna loved to listen spellbound as he whispered to her and his little tales took her away to far-off places and adventures. She would make him lie back a little on some pillows if they had their little oil lamp burning low so that he could see her, or if it was later, she would have him lie on his side. Either way, she would sometimes lie in front of him and love him softly and only a little at a time with her mouth as she listened, careful not to arouse him much until he had finished the tale. When he was finished, she would rouse him then and suck until he filled her mouth.

He asked about it and she told him that it was just something that she liked to do as she listened. He liked it very much, but it wasn't the real reason that he told the stories to her.

Other times, she would ride him very slowly in only tiny motions, just enough to keep that part of him interested as she listened. When she felt like it, she would reach for his hands and bring them to her breasts. A few moments like this and they would smile at each other and sometimes it grew wild for them from there, but just as often, they each sighed as the other one shook or went rigid for a little while. It didn't change anything for the times that they needed to love hard, but it brought a new dimension into their loving that they both enjoyed. At times like that, an orgasm became more of a punctuation mark or an event in their lovemaking than a goal.

But this way that the stories sometimes led them also wasn't the real reason that he loved to tell them to her.

While he loved to make them up and entertain her, he had his own reasons and he never told her what they were, since she'd never asked.

They had next to nothing between them and while a young couple's love can carry them through many things, Illya had his worries. A girl like Yanna deserved the best that he could do for her and while he made it sound inconsequential, Illya was really very concerned.

He was so happy to have her love and sex with her was so playful and caring, but there was one thing that he loved about her that was very private and meant so much to him. Ha always made sure to fill the oil lamp as full as he could. It wasn't large, and didn't give much light anyway, but he wanted it to last long into the night.

It could show him wonders.

When the time was right, he tried to think of a second little tale, and if he kept his voice very low, Yanna's eyelids would grow heavy and she would pull herself up onto him very slowly so as not to make his stop the tale.

He would watch her come, slinking ever so slowly and he had to try to keep his manhood from reacting to one of the most erotic sights that he could ever imagine. Yanna looked so sexy when she was like this, but he didn't want to break the spell.

She would lay her head on his chest, looking up at his face, but her eyes would close soon after and her deep, soft and quiet purring would begin to sound ragged just before it faded away and her breathing shifted into sleep.

Illya sometimes told his wife that he was richer than any king. He said it most often to let her know that he appreciated what he had, and sometimes he said it to reassure her.

But at these times, the little oil lamp in the corner of the tent would give off its soft and magic light to let him see what was normally hidden during the busyness of the day. He saw wonders then that almost made him cry.

Yanna had never been a kitten, but as he looked down at her lovely sleeping face while she lay om him with his arms around her, he could see it in her. He could see her as she'd looked as a small girl, or at maybe ten years old, and again at perhaps thirteen, and finally, he just saw the most beautiful woman alive as she slept peacefully on his chest.

He told her that he was richer than any king while she was awake, but it was at these times that he really knew the truth of it, because he was richer than even that.

-------------

"What are you doing now, Illya?" she'd asked him earlier that night. He had laid her back and kissed her everywhere, but just as he'd gotten her soaking wet, he'd stopped and lay there between her long legs staring.

"I was thinking about what you told me of Smyrna and Daggat," he said, "and how Daggat likes a little hair on Smyrna and that Smyrna likes for it to be bare for her to kiss on Daggat."

"Well, I cannot do anything like that, can I?" she asked, "We are stuck with me the way that I am."

He began to laugh very quietly and Yanna needed to know why now.

"You think that I am some master at loving a woman," he smiled, "but really, I have only had a few women before you, Yanna. None of them kept it anywhere near bare. Sometimes, I had to work quite hard if I wanted to get only a little taste of it. I wished that I might get to lick just one which was bare, I just knew that I would like it even more."

Yanna ran her fingers through his hair because of the thrills that she got from his breath this close to her. "So Illya? Tell me your verdict. I struggle as I wait for your kisses there, and you take too long to tell it now. Please tell me."

"So, "he grinned, "now I find that the one that I love to lick the most is the barest one." He kissed her softly for a moment to hear her purr just a little. "And I think that you were about to complain about it. You are the way that I like it best -- and you don't have to do anything to keep it." He laughed, and she found herself laughing too, though she didn't know why.

He sighed as he brought his mouth to her, "This little wonder here is always bare for me. I am truly richer than a king."

Yanna reached for his face and whispered to him how she felt so fortunate to have him before she pushed him onto his back. She straddled him then and did something that amazed him. She often loved to rub herself against his body in various places just for her own pleasure and to tell him often how she felt without having to say it. Illya was used to this and loved it but what she did then was unexpected.

Yanna used her juices to wet the tip of his penis as it throbbed against his abdomen. She knew that her mound was very different from the way that she was before she'd been changed. It had been one of the most heartbreaking things about it all to her, since it was right there in front of her whenever she looked down. Her breasts were not large enough to hide this from her. It had been just another embarrassment to her if her gaze went between her breasts. But she'd thought about a lot of things after her talk with the two fighters and rather than worry and fret as she had been doing, she decided to use what she had -- since apparently, nobody else had one like hers.

Illya had told her plainly that he was fascinated with this part of her. Her pretty mound rose from her looking like many others, though a little small, but when she was aroused and her lips swelled, it actually stood out a little, looking a little like the prow of a ship with her clitoris as the point of it. When she was really aroused, her little bud could actually protrude a fair bit.

She'd hated it, until they began together that first night. Then she was thankful for the way that it seemed to offer her the best chance at feeling everything that he did, and the position didn't seem to matter much. When Yanna was lit up and aching for Illya, even the act of walking carried its little thrills for her.

As he watched, Yanna moved forward and when she was where she thought that her idea needed her to be, she bent forward a little and brought that magical little pearl down against the underside of Illya's penis. The first contact made them both jump. She tried again and found a way that she could take a very active role in loving him. Both of them laughed, since she'd found a way to make love to him as though she were the man in it. Neither one lasted for very long the first time and she had to lean all the way down onto him and hold him tightly as they caught their breath.

Before Illya could ask where the idea for it had come from, she moved forward more until she could bring her dripping sex to his face. Yanna's throat was raw from her rough cry, and the smoky sound of it raised the hair at the back of Illya's head when she tried to ask him for what she wanted then, "Please, Illya... Please... suck just a little?"

He began it and Yanna held his head to her tightly. A few minutes later, she was grunting slightly as she fucked his face.

-------------------------

Twenty minutes later, she wanted more, but she just had to ask. "How many is a few, Illya? How many girls have you loved? I can tell you that I have loved with only you."

He thought about it. "Four and maybe five," he said.

Yanna was confused. "Maybe five? How can it be four and maybe five, Illya? Did you miss one of your fingers here in the dark as you counted?"

He pulled himself up and kissed her softly. "Nothing like that, Yanna. The first one was a girl that I found myself in a small space with as it blew freezing cold rain outside one night. I went to one place that I knew and when I got there, she was just getting into it herself. We were both wet and cold."

"I was about to go and look for another place when I felt her reach out to grab my ankle. She told me that she was cold and that we could share and keep each other warm there, and so I climbed in and we were quite warm. We each had a little food with us and so we shared everything. Before we knew it, we were fucking in that tiny place. We didn't love each other, but we liked each other enough for it and decided to stay together, but she found a man for herself. She came once to say goodbye to me and begged me not to look for her. She was afraid that I might ruin the only good thing that had happened to her and of course I would never do that."

Yanna held up one finger. "Go on," she smiled, "I keep the score here."

"The next?" he asked, "Ah, the next." He looked a little sheepish. "Well, I met a girl who liked me. She was not all that much to look at, but she had a body that could make me hard only to see it."

He laughed out loud and grinned at her. "Now I do not think that I would think the same about her body because your body does that to me so much more."

He shook his head with a smile, "Do you know? I often embarrass myself. I see you walking the way that you do and it happens -- no matter where I am. It is even worse than that, Beauty. Lugalbanda teaches me more about shooting with a bow, and I have a thought of you in the middle of it, and there I am, trying to think of anything BUT my Yanna before anyone notices."

He kissed her softly and held her as he sighed. "I see you and my heart wants to break from your beauty. When you come to me on all fours here in the tent, I watch your shoulders and your hips and my whole body hums with tightness and need for you. I look into your face, Yanna, and I am lost. I think that I am your prisoner now."

Yanna smiled, "A good thing, I think, because it happens to me as well. I see you doing anything sometimes and I am wet," she laughed quietly, "It is hopeless for me sometimes. I was here trying to make the meal and before I really began it, I had to help myself first, and then run to wash my hands and begin the meal." she ran her pawed hand over his chest, "I need your body against me always, Illya, but I want to get back to your adventures, Illya. I hold up a second finger now. Keep going."

He smiled, "Anyway, she was a nice girl, and we liked to spend a lot of time together. We loved whenever we could, but her mother caught us one day. Her mother was a cook at an inn."

"What happened?" Yanna asked, intrigued, "I see that the mother did not kill you, so you must have escaped."

"Barely," Illya laughed. "She asked her daughter right in front of me if I was any good at fucking, and the girl said that I was." He looked at Yanna and shrugged, "Well how would I know if I was?"

Yanna hugged him as she laughed at his expression, "Go on Illya. Tell it now. I must know where my husband has been if I am to deny it and maybe save your life from a jealous husband or an angry father."

It made him stop and look at her. "Yanna, that was a long time ago. There will be nothing for you to deny to save my life. I have the one that I want."

"It was in jest," she said, "and said badly, I see. I meant nothing by it, Illya. Please, go on."

"The mother told me that I had to fuck her as well, and if she thought I was any good at it, she would make me a dinner."

Yanna's jaw dropped and it was a while before she could stop chuckling. "What happened?"

"The daughter lost interest in me soon after, and I found myself with a place to go for a good meal at least twice a week. The mother was harder to look at than the daughter, but I learned to cook a little from it all. They moved to another town some months after when the daughter found that she was with child. The father was a close relation, I heard, and I decided that I wanted no meal that badly if the two women were like that when they wanted a man."

"Besides," he rolled his eyes, "the mother was no little thing. It was a lot of work for a meal. There were nights that I thought would be my last. It all felt the same to me, but sometimes, I seemed to be doing it just the way that she liked the most and she had very strong legs. It was a little worrisome."

Yanna chuckled as she held up three fingers. "I still count your adventures. Now was it four or was it five?" Her hand found his hardness and she stroked him as she listened eagerly.

"I don't know," he said. "I was with a girl who was a twin, and I could almost tell that some nights they took turns, but I can never know the truth of it now, I suppose."

Yanna nodded to indicate her judgment. "The count stays at four, Illya, unless you begin to please me again. Come and give me some of this famous traveler that I have in my hand now, and I will give you the fifth because there is no way to really know and I will even raise the count to six to add me to the pile of happy women. The way that I see this is that you are so good for me, and you cannot have gotten this skillful - no matter what you say otherwise without having fucked that many of us. I see it as a benefit to me. I am proud of you for many things Illya," She nodded with a bright smile that made him laugh.

She kissed him for a moment and then said, "I love you, Illya. I did not mean to make fun. I learned many things today, and I think that one of them is that you and I are very fortunate. I begin to see that a life, even one such as mine, can have laughter in it -- another thing that you teach so well to me, but I will never laugh at our good luck." She spread her long legs and sighed as he entered her again.

----------------

In the morning, Yanna found him trying to revive the fire. Once he had it going, he smiled at her and she came to sit beside him still wrapped in a blanket. They spent a little while warming a bit of food in a pan and ate together feeling like royalty.

Daggat came around the side of the tent and looked at them for a moment with a smile. "I hate to ruin such a sweet moment, but I was sent to bring you to the morning meal. It will be your last one here."

They stared at her and she said, "You will hear it all from the Ba'al's lips, but he wants you both to leave here this day. We are to take you to Jebel Bishri, and we must reach the cave around these parts before dark. Smyrna and I have never used that cave before. King Enmerkar will pass there this evening with his army and we must be gone before then, or we will have to wait until his whole host passes the cave. There will be little more fighting here, he thinks, but he will likely destroy much of the city before his slow king arrives."

"But - why must we leave?" Yanna asked.

"You have friends here," Daggat said warmly, "there are many here who wish you both well. The Ba'al and the Priestess will not risk either of you being hurt or getting killed on this field while neither of you are trained yet, though they see that you have the will and the desire to help. You have just wed. This is no place for a tragic ending after such a hopeful beginning. Take it as the compliment that was meant."

"Why will he destroy the city?" Illya asked.

"He is angry at the people here in the city. The farmers have his good wishes and he worries for them with the winter coming, but he finds no love in him for the ones in the city."

Daggat pointed at Yanna. "How many knew that this went on? The Ba'al thinks it was many. The city guard is less than worthless in his eyes, and he will have any that are found killed. To him, it matters little that the Martu are hated here, for that is not new, but he has no use for a place where one group treats another badly inside a walled town. So I heard him say that he gives any who would leave the chance of it, and then he will begin to remove the mistake that was Khamazi."

After the meal, Nisi-ini-su pulled Yanna aside and asked her to go for a walk with her by the river. The priestess asked if things were better for her now and Yanna nodded with a wide smile, thanking her for the tent and the other things that had been lent or given to the young couple. They joked and laughed for a time until Nisi-ini-su sat them down by the side of the river to tell her that she had something to mention to Yanna since she'd been asked to act as a intermediary.

--------------

Illya was at the tent packing. The tent and everything in it had been given to the couple so that they might have at least something with which to begin a life together. Yanna came running to him not long after he'd started and she tackled him. She lay on top of him and laughed, "Are you thinking to run away from the one who needs you so? I would find you, no matter what, Illya. I would hunt you down and then I would fuck you senseless before I even asked you why you ran away. That is, if I even remembered it by then in my joy."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers