The Silent Treatment

Story Info
Cleaner finds a way to service customer without voice.
867 words
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sighed. Why did she bother coming into work, especially when the restaurant was this quiet? She mulled over attempting to sign to the management to let her leave, but ultimately decided against it. What would it matter if she couldn't talk today? Less awkward conversations this way. Rachel prepared to carry on with her duties, bending forward to pick up the cleaning supplies, her front button on her shirt popped open. She abruptly stood up and fumbled to correct herself. If her breasts kept on attempting to expose themselves she would have to start wearing looser clothes. Assuming she looked presentable, Rachel made her way into the disabled bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar to listen out for any customers.

As she leant forward over the sink, a male figure caught her attention from the mirror before her. Rachel turned toward the gentleman and frowned. Normally she would shoo the customer to their assigned bathroom but this would be a bit more difficult. She pointed to the bathroom behind the figure and smiled hoping he would get the message but he just stared at her. His eyes fixated on her body, admiring her curves and sizeable chest. Rachel starting to feel something was off, put her arm down and started toward the gentleman to leave the situation. She was quickly stopped by the man, closing and locking the door behind him, edging toward her. Rachel shuffled back panicking, trying to grab anything that could be used as a weapon. He was faster at anticipating her moves and kicked anything out of reach for her defense.

Rachel shrunk back, unsure what this man intended to do with her, raising her hand to strike him, she wouldn't go down this easily. The figure grabbed her wrist and lurched toward her holding her tightly by the throat. He panted in her ear, as he held his grip on her windpipe. "You and that whore body of yours are going to service me now, if you want to get out of this alive." He let go of her throat, letting her compose herself momentarily, not wanting to maim his prey. He bared his teeth at her and in a raspy voice announced, "I know you can't talk so no-one can hear you scream anyway". Realizing the dire situation she was in, Rachel quickly scanned the room, trying desperately to locate any escape she could. He chuckled lowly as he saw her face drop, fully understanding that escape was impossible.

Wasting no time, he started roughly caressing her breasts, letting her hand fall down to her side in defeat. She had a blank look on her face, not wanting to acknowledge the gravity of the situation. Smirking, he forcefully ripped open her shirt, exposing her white floral bra. Pulling it down to expose her large mocha breasts, her nipples were slightly hard making the look of her chocolately areolas more intense. He sloppily licked and sucked on them, savouring the moment, as his throbbing cock teased against his trousers. After his initial lust was sated, he forced her to sit down on the toilet. Fumbling with his zipper for a moment, he exposed his thick, veiny cock, he titled her head up and started teasing her lips with it. "I know you can't talk, but I'm sure those thick lips can still take my cock." he said lowly. Prying her mouth open, he started violently thrusting into her throat, grunting loudly.

He pushed down on her shoulders, as he thrust his member deeply into her throat, admiring the tears starting to stream down her face. The tightness of her throat, the rush of finally having the woman he craved were speeding up his climax. He slowed down momentarily, favoring long strides, enjoying the length of her throat. He pulled out his cock and roughly pulled down her skirt, bending her over the sink, making sure she could replay this moment from the mirror in front of her. He rubbed her pussy, she was surprisingly quite wet, was she actually enjoying this? Regardless he spat on his hand and rubbed his cock with it, before aggressively penetrating her. Her eyes widened in an instant, taking his full length in her instantly. Grabbing her juicy ass, he started pounding her faster and faster. Her eyes started to roll back whilst she made gasps of a woman desperately wanting to moan but unable to.

Knowing the situation had become lengthier than desired, he let his climax come, shooting his seed into her deeply, allowing himself to savor a small moment, basking in the afterglow of cumming in her. He pulled out of her, quickly zipping himself up and composing himself whilst she slumped to the floor after a rough fucking. He unlocked the door, and closed it behind him, not allowed anyone to peek, swiftly exiting the restaurant. A manager slowly opened the door a few minutes after the customer had left.. "I wonder why he was so loud in her-", he cut off as he saw Rachel on the floor barely dressed. Before he could question what had happened, Rachel locked eyes with him and grinned.

Panting she rasped: "I was..helping a customer.."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In the Backseat She's forced to take the wrong ride home and more.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Extra Credit Avery needs special help to retain her scholarship.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 00: I Teen girl is played with naked, but she didn't consent to it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Princess Rides the Horse Princess of a conquered nation is made to ride the "horse".in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories