The Silk Scarf

Story Info
Judge not a book by its cover.
4.8k words
4.72
22.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,141 Followers

Michael sat at the table playing with his drink. He'd gotten his first real paycheck today and decided he deserved a dinner in the best restaurant he could afford. Of course with what they were paying entry level trainees at Donaldson & Rhobes, his choices quickly narrowed to a few. So he found himself on 11th Avenue instead of Broadway, but still he felt like he was on top of the world. Not bad for a kid from the sticks now living on his own in New York City.

The 21 year old was looking as to where his waiter had vanished to when he first noticed her, sitting at a table over in the corner. Two things immediately caught his attention. First were her eyes, vivid blue pools that seemed to sparkle even at a distance. Second were a pair of spectacular legs, which although partially obscured by the table, seemed to go on forever. As best he could, he followed the line of her legs right down to the stiletto heels at the end of them.

The young man knew he was staring but couldn't bring himself to turn away, even when he realized that he was also now sporting a first class hard on. She was older than him, late twenties or early thirties he would guess. Her dark hair was done up and she was wrapped in a sexy red dress which showcased those fantastic legs at one end and full rounded breasts on the other. All in all, Michael noted to himself, she was one very hot woman.

At first he thought it was his imagination, but then he was certain of it. She was looking right back at him, dangling one of those killer high heels off her foot. Michael couldn't tear his eyes away and she knew it. A little smirk appeared at the corner of her soft lips as if she could read his mind and knew exactly how hard she was making his dick.

Then, unbelievably, she crooked her finger, motioning for Michael to come over to her table. Long seconds passed as he sat petrified, then like a zombie, he grabbed his drink and lurched across the room to her corner.

"You look like you could use some company." she said with that same smirk playing across her lips as she motioned for him to sit next to her at the small table.

"I certainly could." Michael replied, feeling for the first time since he had arrived in the city like a small town rube.

"My names Catherine." she said as she ran her gaze up and down his body. "And it seems to me that you're getting extremely excited just by looking at my body, hmmm?"

Michael flushed a deep red, unsure what to say. His mind was a blank as he searched for the right phrase.

"You're legs are magnificent." he blurted out, feeling incredible stupid the moment he'd said it.

"Oh, is it my legs that made your dick so hard? She said, gazing down at the large lump in his pants.

Michael was now totally speechless. He'd never felt so embarrassed in his life. He wished he could just run for the door and disappear.

"Don't worry honey, I consider that the finest compliment." she whispered as she leaned over close enough for him to smell the scent of her perfume.

Relieved, Michael started breathing again.

"In fact, I have a certain weakness for young men like yourself." she went on. "In fact, I have this knack of knowing just what a young man like yourself needs. What you fantasize about and what you really crave. Just think how excited you're going to be when I take you home with me and make all of those dirty dreams of yours come true."

"W-h-at do you mean?" Michael stuttered.

"What I'm offering you is a chance to live out your most secret fantasies. A chance to let your secret self out for a night."

Michael was becoming lost in the mixture of those captivating eyes and the music of her voice.

"What's your name?" Catherine demanded.

"Michael." he answered.

"Well, Michael, shall I tell you what it is that you want me to do to you, my little boy." she asked, again with the little laugh.

"Yes, please."

Catherine leaned forward and looked deep into his eyes, drawing him deeper into her spell. Then, quietly, graphically, she proceeded to detail his most secret and powerful fantasy.

"My guess is you'd like me to take control, to take you home with me, tie you up so you couldn't move a muscle, and then tease you for hours until you spurt globs of cum. Make you do all those nasty little things you would never have the courage to do on your own.

If he had been red-faced before, his hue now paled as Catherine whispered in his ear. She had repeated things he had never spoken out loud to anyone in his life. Desires so secret he was sometimes even afraid to fantasize about them.

"There's no need to be embarrassed." Catherine whispered into his idea. "No one else can hear us."

Michael felt like she had read his mind, his dick had gown so hard he thought it would burst from his pants. It felt like all the blood in his body was rushing from his head to his groin. Catherine didn't help matters any by slowly rubbing her leg up against his thigh under the table.

Color slowly returned to Michael's face as he composed himself. He still felt more than a little lightheaded with the revelation of his darkest desires. It was as if he was wearing a sign on his forehead that screamed pervert.

"So what do you think my little man?" the older woman asked. "And I do hope I'm only using that phrase figuratively. Do you have the courage to live those desires?"

Michael's heart was beating rapidly, his palms were sweaty. Part of him feared answering yes but another part feared ever more never having this chance again. The word seemed stuck in his dry throat.

"Y..Ye..ss." he finally managed to utter.

"Excellent." Catherine smiled broadly, overwhelming him with a wave of desire. "Let's get out of here then. I'm suddenly ravenous, but what I crave isn't on the menu."

Without waiting for his reply she rose and started for the door. As she rose Michael noticed how tall she was, almost 2 inches over his 5 '8". Dropping some money on the table to cover the bill, he followed her out into the street.

"My car is in the lot next door." Catherine said as she turned to the left.

Michael quickly followed, admiring the sway of her tight little ass as she walked. It was almost a crime, he thought, for any woman to have such a perfect ass. "One minute please." the garage attendant said as he took the parking ticket from Catherine and called on the intercom for one of his drivers to bring down her car.

Less than a minute later, an ebony black Porche two seater zipped down the long circular ramp and came to a stop in front of them. Mentally, Michael calculated the cost of the car as being more than he could save over the next ten years. He also noticed as Catherine slipped the driver a twenty dollar bill. It was obvious that money really wasn't a concern for her. It took a few moments for Michael to realize that Catherine was waiting for him to open the door for her. He quickly rushed over and opened the driver's side.

As Catherine settled into the plush leather seat, Michael got a beautiful view of her rounded breasts as they strained against the top of her dress.

Closing the door, he ran to the other side and climbed in next to her. Without a word, Catherine started the ignition and the car roared out into the night.

They'd traveled about five blocks when Catherine pulled the car over to the curb. She put the car in neutral and turned to her passenger. Michael in the meantime was looking up and around him. All of the buildings on this block were stores and offices. All were dark and closed at this time of night.

"Take off your tie and jacket." Catherine instructed him.

"Okay." Michael said as he pulled at the knot of his red tie and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. Then he draped his jacket over his bucket seat. The white shirt he wore underneath was short sleeved.

"Nice." she said as she ran her fingers up his lightly tanned arm.

Michael could feel the movement of every hair in his arm as her fingernails sailed across them.

"Open the glove compartment." Catherine quietly said.

Michael did so. Inside the small box was totally empty except for a beautiful multi-colored silk scarf. Following her instructions, he took it out.

"What do I do with it?" he asked.

"Put your hands behind your back." she said.

Holding the scarf in one hand, he did so. It was immediately apparent that she intended to tie him up with it. A burst of fear flashed in his mind. It was one thing to fantasize about being tied up, but to actually be helpless was another thing.

"Wrap each end around your wrist as far as you can." she continued. "Then pull it tight."

Michael did so. His hands were now tightly bound. If he simply let go of the scarf, he would be free.

"You don't get it, do you?" Catherine asked.

Michael didn't have to answer. His facial expression told it all.

"You control the game." she said. "You have the power to end it anytime you wish. All you have to do is relax your hands and let go of the scarf. Do you understand now?"

Michael nodded his head to say yes. It was an exciting concept. To surrender control, yet to hold the key to your captivity in your hands all the time.

Catherine leaned over and pressed her lips against Michael's. Her lipstick tasted of cinnamon and as she pressed her tongue into his mouth, that sweet taste spread throughout it as well.

Her fingers pressed down on the crotch of his pants, closing around his still hard cock, giving it a playful squeeze. She pumped it a few times, just enough to send tiny sparks to his brain.

Suddenly she laughed and moved her hand to the stick shift. Catherine pushed the car into gear and pressed down on the accelerator. The engine roared and the tires screeched as the Porche swung away from the curb and down the street. They turned onto 12th Ave. and drove for a little while along the Hudson River.

Traffic soon grew heavier as they came to a complete stop behind a tractor trailer. There was a second large truck to Catherine's left. On the right was a row of long empty warehouses.

Even with his limited time in Manhattan, Michael knew that 12th Ave. was the worse route you could take at this time of night. All the truckers came this way causing traffic jam after traffic jam. The night was not turning out like he expected. He turned to say something but a long slender finger pressed against his lips kept him silent.

Her fingers then went to right back to his cloth covered hard on. Michael figured she was just going to rub him a little more. He was shocked when she pulled down his zipper and reached in and pulled his cock free.

"Fuck!" the young man exclaimed as his cock sprung upward. He quickly looked right and left to see if anyone was looking. From the high vantage point of the truck cab next to them, you could look right down into the much lower sportscar. Thankfully, the rider in the passenger seat seemed involved in deep conversation with the driver next to him.

Catherine gently scratched her long red nails along the length of his rod, making Michael moan.

"I'm going to keep you so hard for so long and make you come so hard, you're never going to want another woman. After all, I'm the girl of your dreams, aren't I?"

Michael didn't have a chance to answer as Catherine bent over and took his cock in her mouth. The wetness and warmth of the older woman's mouth engulfed him expertly. She continued to run her long fingers up and down the length of his stiff cock, causing it to grow even harder,

Catherine tongued the tip of his cock, licking the small drop of pre-cum that had formed there. Then she ran her tongue down the length of his shaft and swirled it around his balls. Up one side and down the other, following the trace she had left with her fingers a few moments before.

Reaching the base, the red garbed woman sucked on his balls, taking first one then the other into her mouth. Then she let them both slide free and moved back up his now wet shaft.

In a sudden fluid motion, Catherine engulfed the full length of his shaft, sliding it all the way down her throat. She let it slide out slowly, then swallowed it once again. A fire filled her as all her pent up desires centered on the taste, the touch, the scent of the young man before her.

Michael was in heaven as every touch of her tongue sent delightful sensations across his helpless body. He could feel the rising eruption building in his balls, knowing that it was going to be impossible for him to hold out for long. Part of him wanted to delay the inevitable, to make it last as long as possible. Another part screamed to unleash all the power of his young manhood in one explosive salvo.

Opening his eyes for a moment, Michael looked up and saw that the empty window of the truck cab was now filled with both the driver and his shotgun rider. Evidently they were enjoying the show. Shutting them out of his mind, he concentrated instead on the incredibly talented mouth gliding up and down his cock.

Moments later, Catherine felt the first drops of warm cum splash against the back of her throat. She deep throated Michael's cock and swallowed the steady stream as fast as it came. It was obvious that she loved the taste of a man in her mouth. Not a drop was wasted.

She let his now empty cock slip from her mouth. Savoring the tangy taste, she ran her tongue across her lips. She lifted herself up and noticed the two truckers looking down at them. She smiled back at them and again gunned the engine as she cut in front of them, across the other lane and then up the block. "That was fun." Catherine said as they finally slowed down.

"Yeah...fun." Michael said as he wondered how they had avoided plowing into oncoming traffic. "Could you possible zip me up?" he asked as they came to a red light.

"I guess so, if you really want me to." came her reply as she looked down at his cum covered but still hard cock.

With one hand on the wheel they moved forward as the light turned green. As she drove, Catherine slid his cock back in his pants and pulled up his zipper.

"Thank you." he said.

Catherine drove more conservatively as they crossed midtown and finally pulled up in front of a pre-war apartment building that just reeked of money. Catherine opened the door for Michael this time as his hands were obviously occupied. She draped his jacket over his shoulders and guided him toward the large carved and oversized doors. As she passed the doorman, she tossed him the keys to the Porche.

Michael noticed that the doorman didn't seem surprised to see Catherine leading a young man at least ten years younger than her. He guessed that money turned a blind eyes to a lot of things.

On the elevator ride up to the penthouse apartment, Catherine kept his hard on stiff with her teasing fingers and equally teasing voice. Ignoring two couples that stood at the front of the elevator with their backs to them, she whispered obscene suggestions into his ear.

Once at her apartment, she led him still tied into the bedroom. There, instead of turning on the lights, she lit a number of scented candles.

Walking up to him, she undid the buttons of his shirt and pulled it down his arms. With his hands still tied, she couldn't take it all the way off.

Unbuckling his belt, Catherine let his pants drop to the floor. His underwear followed. Michael stepped out of them and she kicked the pile of clothes across the room.

"If you'd like to get rid of this as well," she said as she pulled on his undershirt. "I'll let you undo your hands for exactly fifteen seconds..." she paused for a beat and added. "Starting now!"

As fast as he could, Michael did as he was told. He barely got the scarf wrapped back around his hands as the second hand of the wall cock ended his precious few moments of freedom.

As the last of his clothes hit the floor, Catherine walked up to his smooth, lightly haired body and ran her nails across his chest.

"I guess they grow them good on the farm". She laughed.

Then with a sudden motion, she grabbed his cock and pulled him over to a small wooden chair in the center of the room.

"Sit!" She commanded.

Reacting instantly, the former Indiana farm boy landed his ass on the hard wooden chair with a bang. He had reacted without thinking, a fact with made Catherine very happy.

Taking a few steps back, Catherine reached behind her and unzipped her red dress. Leaning over, she gave Michael an unrestricted view of her round firm breasts. Then she let the front of the dress fall free, giving him an even better look.

"Do you like these?" she asked as she squeezed each mound and rubbed her fingers over the already hard nipples.

"Yes, Ma'am." Michael replied as the watched the candle light bounce off her creamy skin.

Clad only in a pair of red silk panties, Catherine moved closer until she straddled Michael in the chair. Dancing to an unheard music she swayed back and forth, continuing to play with her breasts just inches from the young man's face. Her nipples were close enough that Michael could've just reached out and touched them with his tongue. That is if he had the nerve to try.

Catherine continued her dance, lowering herself onto his lap, inch by inch. Her satin covered ass pressed hard against his erection, causing Michael to moan softly. She slid back and forth, stroking his cock with her soft cheeks.

Her long nails ran across the soft hair of his chest, stroking his own tiny nipples. Pressing her face against his pecs, she tickled his nipples with her tongue, drawing circles around them.

Lifting her left breast in her hand, she guided it to Michael's mouth. There was no mistaking the invitation. He opened wide to accept her offering as she pressed her flesh into his mouth. The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils as he sucked on her breast. Catherine stroked the back of his head and whispered words of encouragement as she switched breasts, urging him to feast on her other mound.

"Mmmm...very good." she purred as she arched backward and enjoyed his attentions.

While Michael enjoyed his repast, Catherine continued to rub her ass against his cock. The friction of silk against flesh gave him a euphoric sensation. She knew if she kept this up for long her expansive panties would soon be covered with cum.

The tall woman climbed off her young lover and gave his now totally erect cock a playful tug. She bent over and gave it a tiny kiss as well, licking a small pearl of white that had formed at its head.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She grinned as she gave him another kiss, this time on his lips.

"Oh yes." he replied ecstatically as her lips left his.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked.

"Oh no." the young man said even more excited tone. "Definitely not!"

"We shall see..." Catherine said, her statement hanging in the quiet air.

Catherine raised her left leg and brought it to rest on the edge of his chair. She again ran her fingers through his short brown hair. Her hand continued along the side of his face, gently stroking it.

"You are a very handsome young man." She said as she removed her hand from his face and ran it down the valley between her breasts.

Catherine continued downward and gripped the thin elastic of her panties, her crotch only a few inches from Michael's face. As she began to pull the material down to expose her sexuality, Michael hoped he remembered everything he'd learned from his limited experience trying cunnilingus with the girls back home. The thin red panties fell to the floor as Michael's mouth fell open. No sound issued from his lips. The expression on his face could only be described as one of shock. Hanging between her legs was a cock that was larger than Michael's own. Totally hairless, it hung semi-erect less than an inch from Michael's mouth. The image was so out of place with that of the exquisite woman in front of him. The young man's eyes darted back and forth between Catherine's beautiful face and the inexplicable secret between her legs.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,141 Followers
12