The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 01

Story Info
An eventful hotel stay.
11.5k words
3.96
26.9k
19
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

The hotel was a large, sprawling building occupying a clifftop sight above a picturesque sandy bay. I arrived in the early evening by which time the rain, which had threatened all day, had begun to lash down with a vengeance. I parked my car and made a dash for the hotel entrance, cursing myself for not bringing a raincoat.

As I walked to the reception desk I was conscious that the flimsy t-shirt I was wearing had been saturated by the rain and was clinging to my braless torso, revealing the outline of my nipples which had become erect by the coldness of the water against my skin. I did my best to cover my breasts with one arm while I wheeled my suitcase with the other. I noticed with horror that there were several small groups of people, mostly male, both in the main lobby area of the hotel and an adjoining bar. I sensed that many of their conversations had stopped and I could feel several pairs of eyes boring into me as I hurried across the lobby. I felt exposed by my lack of clothing, wearing as I was just the t-shirt, a pair of cotton shorts and flat pumps. I was also self-consciously aware of my dishevelled appearance caused by the rain. My normally flowing golden hair was drenched and plastered against my head and shoulders

I quickly checked in and was advised by the pleasant young female receptionist, whose name according to the nametag around her neck was Maya, that the reason the hotel was so busy was that they were hosting a conference for a large car sales dealership. My heart sank as I was hoping to have a complete rest from the predatory attentions of the male species. A whole bunch of arrogant and horny car salesmen were not likely to give me any peace, especially when they realised I was on my own, and I made a mental note to avoid them as much as possible. I was not sure, however, if I could really trust myself if I was given any attention in view of my shameful record over the last few days and, to be honest, I was not sure I had the willpower to remain entirely chaste during my stay. I did, however, manage to firmly but politely decline a few 'helpful' offers to assist me with my suitcase as I made my way to the lift.

My room was on the 4th floor and I was pleased to find it was quite luxurious. Michael had obviously paid extra for a superior room, which had a balcony overlooking the bay with glorious sea views. I unpacked and reflected ruefully on the items of clothing that were in my case which were brought largely for Michael's benefit and which I was now unlikely to require. These included a couple of tight, clingy mini-dresses and some sexy underwear and stockings. I stripped off my sodden clothes and recuperated in a long, hot bath. I then wrapped myself in a fluffy white bathrobe provided by the hotel and sank back on the king size bed with a gin and tonic from the minibar. I had a long, heated, telephone conversation with Michael in which I again let my unreasonable jealousy get the better of me despite my husband's solemn assurances that he was not attracted to his boss. I chose not to believe him and I realise now that I was just using this as a way of somehow excusing my own unfaithfulness.

Over the next couple of days I managed to avoid any unwarranted attention from the conference attendees by using room service for my meals and by going for long walks away from the hotel. During the daytime, in any case, the hotel was relatively quiet while the conference-goers attended seminars and lectures. In the evenings I stayed in my room and watched TV and had long telephone conversations with Michael in which I remained rather cool with him for 'abandoning', me as I unreasonably put it. In truth, I was having pangs of jealousy over the fact that he would be working closely with his rather ravishing boss and felt sure she would make a play for him.

On the third day of my stay I thought I would take a chance and use one of the hotel swimming pools. As the weather had improved, and the day was sunny and warm, I decided to use the open-air pool on the rooftop of the hotel. I put on the tiny bikini that I had bought especially for the trip which I knew Michael would have liked. It was basically just three small triangles of white cloth with string ties securing the bra top and the tiny briefs. I painted my nails and slipped my feet into a pair of flip-flops. Wearing my bathrobe and sunglasses and carrying a small tote bag I left my room and took the lift to the rooftop area.

The pool was almost deserted apart from a small group of people in the pool at the far end. I slipped out of my robe, kicked off my flip-flops, and settled myself into one of the sunbeds surrounding the pool. I took out my book to read but found it hard to concentrate on the words because of the raised voices and laughter of the people in the pool. I looked up and saw that the occupants of the pool appeared to be two couples and another older man. The older man appeared to be trying to catch one of the females in an attempt to pull her under the water. The other three were giggling and laughing at her struggles and her loud shrieking. I watched these antics for a while and eventually the two couples emerged from the pool, still laughing and joking with each other, while the older man remained. I watched them as they gathered their belongings from around sunbeds at the far side of the pool.

As they passed me on the way out, one of the women, a tall thin blonde I guessed in her thirties wearing a bright red one-piece swimsuit, glanced over at me.

"Be careful love, he's got his eyes on you!" She said, pointing at the older man in the pool. The other three laughed at her observation.

"I wouldn't go in the water if I were you, he'll have your top off in no time," said the other woman. She appeared to be older, probably in her forties, with short brown hair and wearing a black bikini, revealing plump, rather saggy, breasts. Her comment was met with further laughter from the other three as they made their way out.

These comments were rather unsettling as I was now the only other person at the pool apart from the older man, who was now swimming lengths using a powerful front crawl action. However, I was determined not to succumb to my feelings of vulnerability, and I huddled down on the sunbed, pulled my towel over me and immersed myself in my book hoping that the man would ignore me. I sneaked a look over the top of my book and saw his bald head bobbing up and down the water as he continued to swim lengths of the pool. As he came close to my end of the pool I noticed he would slow down and stare in my direction but, by wearing my sunglasses, I managed to avoid eye contact.

Eventually he climbed out of the pool at the far end and I managed to have a good look at him. I must admit my curiosity was roused by the comments of the women as I studied him closely. I guessed he was in his late fifties or early sixties and was quite short -- probably no more than a couple of inches taller than me. However he was quite stocky, with thick thighs and a large round belly protruding from his front. It looked from a distance like he had a covering of grey hair on his chest in contrast to the bald dome of his head. He again stared in my direction and I was taken aback as the cheeky sod waved and grinned at me. I quickly looked away and again immersed myself in my book in the hope he would be put off by my disinterest in acknowledging him. Unfortunately, he seemed undeterred and I watched him surreptitiously as he gathered his belongings and walked round the pool towards me.

He settled down again on a sunbed two away from mine and turned on his side towards me staring at me openly from head to foot. At that point I should have realised that no good would come from this encounter and I should have gathered up my things and left the pool at that point. However, I remained rooted to the spot as that familiar horny feeling welled up within me and the discomfort made me fidget with my towel and my bag. I started to fantasise about how things might progress and my thoughts went into overdrive as the man continued to stare at me unashamedly. I had a sudden urge to tease him to test his reaction, so I removed the towel that was covering my torso and grabbed my bottle of suntan lotion. I slowly lifted my left leg in the air as my cream-covered hands gently rubbed and caressed my skin, starting with my thigh and gradually moving to my calves and finally my ankle and foot. I found myself reaching into my bag and retrieving my sexy silver anklet which I made a show of attaching slowly to my ankle, arching my foot and pointing my toes as I did so.

After a few moments, this little show had the inevitable result and my tummy turned over with nervousness as the man slowly lifted himself off his sunbed and walked across to me. I innocently removed my sunglasses and looked up at him as he stood over me, trying to maintain the pretence that I hadn't noticed him before.

"Hi, my name's Ted. I don't think I've seen you around the hotel before. Are you here for the conference?" He said in a broad northern English accent, smiling broadly and holding out his hand in greeting. I held out my hand in return which he held firmly for rather longer than necessary before releasing his grip.

"Oh, hello, I'm Lucy. No, I'm just here for a few days break."

"Are you here with anyone lass or am I in luck", he replied in what I thought was a rather presumptuous manner. I was lost for words for a few moments as I studied him more closely. He wasn't the most attractive specimen of manhood -- far from it -- but he had piercingly blue eyes that were quite mesmerising. He also had a relaxed and confident manner about him that somehow stopped me from being offended.

"Err...yes, well no, my husband was supposed to be here with me but he was called away on business at the last minute." Even as I said this I realised my mistake because Ted's smile widened even further. "He's going to try to get back as soon as he can though," I quickly added, to avoid giving him the wrong idea. He then told me at length that he was giving a talk at the conference because he had been the most successful car salesman in his company for many years. He continued to boast endlessly about his sales record and the fact that he was here to teach some of the younger salesmen the secrets of his success. While he was regaling me with this boastful chatter his eyes were carrying out a blatant tour of my body, finally lingering on my chest. I was beginning to regret my little display of encouragement and I fidgeted nervously.

As he talked his hands were constantly adjusting his swimming trunks which were of the very brief type that were probably in fashion when he was in his twenties but now looked rather inappropriate, especially for a man of his age and portliness. In spite of myself, my eyes were drawn to the bulge in his trunks which appeared to be steadily increasing in size as he talked and stared at my body at the same time. Soon, to my amazement, a further adjustment of his trunks revealed a gap appearing at the top and the red tip of his seemingly erect penis poking out against his rotund hairy belly.

My mouth flew open in shock and an involuntary gasp escaped my lips and I could feel heat creeping over my neck and cheeks. He must have known what was happening yet he continued to chatter away, grinning broadly as he noticed my discomfort.

Much as I willed myself to do so, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his crotch area. The rather impressive cylindrical outline of his stiff cock was straining and stretching the material of his ridiculously brief swimwear. But what really caught my eye was the now fully exposed bulbous head which was bright red and threatening looking. I could feel moisture beginning to ooze from between my legs as the sight was turning me on so much. I was nervous that that this would show through the thin material of bikini pants so I quickly covered my hips with my towel.

"Well, lass, what do you say? Would you like to?" I heard Ted say, and realised he had asked me a question.

"Err...sorry," I mumbled, "I didn't catch what you said."

"I asked if you would you like to join me at the conference disco this evening as it's our last day here and you're all on your own." He repeated.

I shook my head quickly. "No I don't think so, thanks all the same. It's very kind of you to invite me but my husband might get here later and I don't think he would be very happy if I was out partying when he got here." I lied.

"Oh well that's a real shame lass," replied Ted doing his best to hide his disappointment. "Look, just in case he doesn't turn up I'll give you my mobile number and if you change your mind just give me a call at any time. You never know, you might feel the need for a bit of company. If your husband does get here you can bring him along with you."

"OK, but I doubt he will want to come as he'll be too tired after his journey. It was nice of you to invite me though," I replied. I hoped my lie about Michael would be convincing but he didn't seem deterred. In fact he just stood there staring arrogantly at my body with a silly grin on his face

"Well, we'll see shall we lass? I think you'll change your mind when you have given it some thought. I know one thing though: if you do decide to come I promise you won't be disappointed," he said giving a quick chuckle as he again blatantly adjusted himself, causing his cock to extend a good couple of inches out of the top of his trunks. With that, he turned away and wrote his phone number on a card, handed it to me with a wink, and left the pool, waving and blowing me a kiss as he did so.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. An elderly man had quite blatantly and unashamedly exposed himself in front of me. The sheer arrogance of the man! He must have realised he wasn't attractive by any stretch of the imagination, but his overweening self-confidence seemed to carry him through. To my shame, though, I didn't exactly discourage him with my rather prolonged teasing display and, to be honest, I was flattered by the old man's attention and his obvious arousal in my presence. I vowed to myself that I would resist the temptation to attend the event even though it would relieve the monotony of being alone. However, the familiar urges were bubbling within me and part of me wanted to go out and have some fun and see how things would develop. My head was full of common sense but my body was betraying me.

I looked down at my little bikini pants and saw, as I had feared, a small wet patch showing through the thin white material and wondered if Ted had noticed. I quickly glanced around to confirm that no-one else had entered the pool area and slipped two fingers beneath the little triangle of material. I slowly slid them over my throbbing clitoris and between my soaking labia forcing me to gasp involuntarily. My fingers began working ever more rapidly and I could feel my climax building when I heard the sound of approaching voices. I quickly removed my hand with a little cry of frustration just as a group of about five men walked into the pool area. I didn't think they had seen what I had been doing but I was taking no chances. I quickly stood and pulled on my robe, slipped my feet into my flip-flops, picked up my bag and made a brisk departure but not before a few wolf whistles and comments from the men as I hurried past them and made my exit.

I made my way to the lift but decided against using it in case any of the men from the pool decided to come back and try it on while I was waiting for it to arrive, so I decided to take the stairs down to my room. I went through the door to the stairwell and leaned against the wall to catch my breath. The combination of my encounter with Ted, my unfulfilled masturbation and the catcalls from the men as I left the pool had made me intensely aroused. I desperately wanted to cum and I couldn't wait to complete what I had started a few moments earlier.

Being in a public place, albeit a deserted stairwell, and carrying the risk of being caught, only added to my highly aroused state. I undid the belt on my robe, which opened freely about my bikini-clad body. I hurriedly kicked off my flip-flops, which fell down the stairs, and pulled down my bikini pants. I lifted one leg and placed my foot high against the stair rail, gripping it with my toes, my bikini pants dangling from my raised ankle, whilst my other foot stayed planted on the floor. I mentioned earlier how I love to masturbate while standing due to the intensity of my orgasms in that position and, with that very much in mind, I rubbed myself furiously, the wet slapping noises as my fingers worked their magic, combined with the tinkling noise from the little bells on my anklet echoing down the empty stairwell.

I came suddenly and violently, emitting a loud shriek which I quickly covered with my hand. My standing leg buckled beneath me and I collapsed on the cold stone floor, while my body twitched and contorted uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure coursed through me. After my orgasm had finally subsided I remained crumpled on the floor with my open robe spread around me acting as a kind of blanket as my senses and breathing returned to some semblance of normality. After some minutes, realising I was still in a public place, I rose unsteadily to my feet, took a deep breath, slipped my bikini pants back on and tied my robe about me. Barefoot, I then hurriedly descended the stairs to my room, gathering my discarded flip-flops on the way.

Full of both nervous and physical exhaustion, I fell on the bed and quickly fell asleep. I was awoken by the shrill sound of my mobile phone ringing on the table next to the bed. I answered and could hear my husband's voice.

"Hi Luce. I thought I would ring you to see how things were and to say sorry again for not being able to join you. I hope you're still not mad at me." We then had a long conversation in which I shamefully and hypocritically accused him of having the hots for Susannah and vice versa. He was clearly surprised by this accusation and assured me that his relationship with his boss was strictly professional. However, I still carried on with my accusations and, to make him jealous, I told him that I had been invited to a dance by some people at the hotel that I had met (I didn't specify who). To my irritation, my ploy did not succeed and Michael remained his usual, calm and reasonable self.

"That was kind of them. You should go and enjoy yourself while you have the chance. Just don't enjoy yourself too much!"

I was left dumbfounded by his overwhelming reasonableness and ashamed of the unfounded accusations that I had hurled at him -- especially in view of my own behaviour over recent days and I was left confused and upset after the phone conversation. However, I couldn't shake off my own feelings of jealousy and insecurity at the thought of Michael being in close contact with that stuck up bitch Susannah and felt sure he would not have the willpower to repel any advances she might make.

With these confused thoughts whizzing around in my head I remembered sleazy Ted's invitation to the conference disco. What an arrogant old sod he was, thinking that I would accept his invitation even though I was as married woman and at least thirty years younger than him. And yet...again my head was telling me one thing but my body was telling me another. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was six o'clock and realised to my surprise that I had been asleep for over six hours. The disco started at seven which meant I had to quickly make up my mind whether to go as I needed time to get myself presentable.

My now seemingly out of control libido was again winning out, not helped by Michael's acquiescence. I tentatively picked up the card with Ted's phone number and twisted it around my fingers for a few minutes, my heart thumping, before dialling the number, using the room telephone to prevent Ted becoming aware of my mobile number. The phone rang for what seemed like ages and I was about to hang up, almost with a sense of relief, when Ted answered. I mumbled nervously in response, my heart fluttering, not knowing quite what to say.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers