The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Dante talks about his past with Lily.
4.5k words
4.66
15.4k
21

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again a huge thank you to Tex Beethoven my editor who polished this into a gem for me!

Book 1

Chapter 4

As Dante stepped outside the cabin for the first time he saw the sun shining overhead; it was just after noon. He laced his boots up and had found and strapped his Spartans to the small of his back as Lily came out the door. She smiled at him and took his hand in hers and walked with him down the steps from the porch and into the woods surrounding the cabin. As they walked along together, Lily began their conversation with an unexpected question.

"What's with the pair of matching guns?" she probed with genuine interest.

Dante smirked and took a moment to formulate his answer. "That's a bit of a long tale with quite a bit of backstory to it." He paused. "Growing up in the orphanage, from a young age I was always a target for the older kids. I was different from them, kept to myself and rarely ever spoke. In fact, I haven't spoken with anyone openly like this ever before, and it's even the most I've spoken at all since I left the Teams.

"Anyway, I was always studying and practicing something. I wanted to know everything I could and was always pushing myself to the limit. It's how I've always been, and I like to think it's served me well. In the orphanage I learned early on that no one was going to help me or look out for me; I was on my own. So I learned quickly how to defend myself and began developing my own form of hand to hand combat to keep myself safe; I practiced daily even at a young age.

"I was dropped off in front of St. Peter's orphanage in Boston when I was only a week old, with my name Dante Silvrash pinned to the blanket I was wrapped in. I was always a big kid, but when you're that young and at times there are kids all the way up to 18 years old around you, it doesn't matter how big of a kid you are, you're still far smaller than many of the others. By the time I was 10 I had shot past 5' tall and was already over 120 pounds of muscle and quiet determination from self-training and study. By that time no one could beat me in a fight, not even the 18-year-olds: I was too fast and too strong and would respond to any attack in a brutal, swift and conclusive manner. From that point on, everyone at the orphanage learned to leave me alone and knew I could take care of myself.

"I became emancipated at 16 and moved into a small and poor one-bedroom apartment in one of the poorer sections of Boston. By then I was over 6' tall and 220 pounds. You'd think people would have left me alone based on my size and physique, but instead it brought opponents out of the woodwork. The street gangs and thugs would either see me as a threat or a challenge and would attack me. That's when the first of the scars I carry began to show up. I was knifed a few times and even shot once." Dante's right hand went to his left shoulder and rubbed the bullet scar that was there. "That's when I picked up this one. But no matter what happened or how many there were, I never backed down and I always won. The gang member that shot me was also the first person whose life I ever took. I broke his neck with my bare hands after he'd gotten his shot off and hit me in the shoulder. He'd hesitated but in that moment I didn't, and it ended up saving my life. I never looked for a fight, but I never shied away from one when it was thrust upon me.

"After that incident I came to realize that I not only could take a life but that I would if it was in order to save my own life or someone else's I saw in danger. That was always my weakness: I couldn't walk away from someone who truly needed help, regardless of the risk to my own life. I was a warrior, but I wanted to become a protector as well.

"When I turned 18 I joined the Navy where I learned to shoot, and I spent hours drilling and training to become an expert marksman with any gun someone might put in my hands. I became an expert shot with both my left and right hands and had proven myself to my instructors. I was shipped out on my first tour to Afghanistan, where I carried two .45's on me anytime I was able.

"Two years and two tours in Iraq later, I applied for and was given a chance to try for the Teams. I had grown to my full size, 6'10" tall and was at 300 pounds of muscle. But it was my instructors and my Lt. Commander in the Teams that hardened and shaped me into the warrior I am today. I had pushed my body to the very limit and trained myself to a razor's edge. But it was in the Teams where I honed and sharpened my sixth sense, which I now know was my wolf, to be an extension of my conscious mind, always lurking in the shadows behind my thoughts and always alert, no matter what.

"My LT was an unbelievable marksman with a pistol, and he trained me how to perfect what I already could do even further. That's when I developed this shooting style and had a holster like this one made for the first time and perfected quick draw techniques that saved my life and those of my squad mates several times on missions.

"For four years I was with the Teams, and wearing the guns became second nature and they were on me at all times. I hated feeling exposed and always feeling alone even in a crowd, so I wouldn't give up those weapons to rely solely on my fists with no other options.

"When I left the Teams and was discharged due to my injuries from the RPG explosion, it didn't feel right not wearing them, since they'd been my constant companions for almost 6 years. I had saved plenty since I joined, even with the money I threw into my Chevelle, so after my discharge I picked up these two 1911 Spartans, made the holster myself and always have them on me. I always had them before so I could protect myself, but now I'll wear them so I can always protect you, Lily."

Lily had been listening intently the entire time, slowly walking through the forest with Dante, her hand clenching on his several times through his story and her heart swelled with sorrow and rage at other times. Lily was just beginning to understand all he had been through, and how much pain he had experienced, and subsequently carried with him for so long. She silently vowed once again to love him and soothe him and give him the life he had earned and deserved, a new life without the loneliness or the constant need for self-reliance, but one as part of a larger whole, with herself as his mate.

Lily looked into his eyes and spoke softly, "Thank you for telling me all of that my love, and from now on I need you always to tell me everything. I want to help you... no, I need to help you, but I can't help and I can't ease your pain unless I know what has happened and what is going on. You need always to be honest with me even when it's difficult! I can't help you if I don't know things."

Dante had stopped and now pulled Lily into his arms and leaned down, kissing her gently at first, and then with a growing passion until he had once again consumed Lily and stoked the fire in her core, heating her up as his overwhelming presence ran through her.

Dante gently bit her lower lip as he pulled away before releasing it.

Lily's eyes were heavily lidded in passion and love, want and need coursing through her in waves as she took several deep breathes and calmed herself.

Dante cupped her face in his large hands and said, gazing into her eyes earnestly, "Lily, that's what you don't understand, and you need to. You've already saved me and helped me onto an entirely new plane. I've never known love before you, never felt any sense of belonging. With you I am whole and complete, a state I never even knew to long for. You've given me everything, and my wolf tells me you've given me all your love. When it's time I know you'll give me your body and soul as well. I love you Lily, and I can never repay you for what you've given to me. I can never fully express my gratitude to you for removing the endless pain you've already unwrapped from around my soul. I'll spend the rest of my lifetime trying though, to repay you and to thank you, and I promise to give you my love and everything I am not just once, but every day."

Dante had said all this with absolute certainty and conviction, making Lily's heart melt and swell with love and desire for her man.

"I love you, Dante," Lily said with emotion, "I always will and you will know that and be shown that every day from here on out. That I promise to you, my love." They separated from their embrace but she reached for him again, taking his hand as they continued walking in comfortable silence for a while.

Lily began speaking again, "I think that's a perfect lead-in to what we came out here to discuss. You need to know about lycan mating, my wolf has little patience, and I can't hold her back much longer from forcing you to claim her. When lycan mates come together for the first time and as they near completion, their teeth partially shift to those of their wolves. As they peak, they bite each other, drawing blood and forming the mate bond, and they leave the mating mark, which scars distinctively and shows all other wolves they are mated and claimed. But when they do bite each other, it also forces them to shift into their wolf forms so they can join together once more to finish claiming each other as mate and seal the bond. It is an intense, passionate and violent experience and not something a human could possibly survive.

"You've never shifted before Dante, and a forced shift like that unprepared could cause you irreparable harm. Since there's no known precedent, I can't even guess what it might do to you. We can't risk it, so we'll have to wait until after you shift on your own for the first time." Lily finished talking and looked to Dante, who was deep in thought.

"Lily, I can't tell you how badly I want that with you and how much I desire you. Lycans must be more open to expressing visceral urges than humans, because I feel no hesitation in telling you I can't wait to fuck you like an animal until you're screaming in ecstasy and then do you again until you're howling like a wolf!

But I understand what you've said and refuse to put us at risk with a forced change. We'll wait just like you said, but I'm not scared, hunny. Like I've always done, I'll face this challenge head on. And now that we're mates, I'll exert myself even further to do anything to be with you, no matter what it is. Once you teach me how, I'll shift on my own, and then we can be together."

Dante paused for a while, thinking; then remembered,"When you told me what we are and I blacked out, right before that I'd gone deep into my mind and for the first time ever I saw the face of what I'd always called my wild presence. I saw my wolf for the first time. He stepped up to me and my hand reached out and almost touched his muzzle, but just before I could, everything went black and I went under."

Lily's eyes went wide and filled with excitement! "Dante, that's wonderful, and that's exactly what happens when our children meet their wolves and shift for the first time! When that connection is first made it triggers the change, and you come into your gifts. I'm glad you didn't make those final moves and start the connection at that time, though. I want to take you to the Pack and introduce you, so they can by nearby to help with your first shift. I'll be right beside you the whole time, but no one has ever heard of a lycan failing to shift when they're twelve. You're more than double that, and you only met your wolf for the first time this morning. I want the support of the Pack around us to help you through this, since we don't know what will happen. Will you let me take you to my Pack so we can all help you?" Lily looked pleadingly into Dante's eyes hoping he would say yes and not fight her on this.

"I told you I would do anything and overcome any challenge to be with you, Lily. If you think this is best, then this I will do. We should do it soon though, my wolf has been pacing since I learned you were my mate, and he is desperate to claim you. Just like you, I don't know how long I can keep myself from claiming you, from making love to you, and the sooner I learn to shift the sooner we can have at each other like animals!"

Far from being put off by Dante's bluntly expressed desire, Lily leapt into his arms and he caught her and she buried her face in his neck, filling the wilderness with her loud cry, "I love you so much Dante! I can't wait to meet your wolf! I know he'll be magnificent because he is you!"

Dante set Lily down carefully and they resumed walking in companionable silence.

A short while later they were nearly back to the cabin before Lily spoke, "It's getting late and the sun will be down soon. It's been a long and very emotional 24 hours and everything has changed for both of us. Why don't we make dinner and then call it an early night? We can head up to the compound tomorrow morning after we wake up. Will you hold me tonight and kiss me even though we'll be tempted by each other but have to wait?"

Dante smiled at her warmly, his eyes filled with love and desire. "Of course I will, my Lily. I want you so badly, but now that I know you exist for me, I couldn't stand another night alone. I'll hold you and kiss you and love you each and every night from now on."

Once again Lily's heart melted as he professed not only his love for her, but also his respect. This is more than I could have ever imagined. This man is perfect in every way, and he loves and cherishes me like no other, and above everything else, Lily thought.

They both smiled their love at each other as they walked inside. They put together dinner and talked softly about their hopes and dreams, about their love for each other and about the excitement, yet also the fear that tomorrow would bring. They didn't know when they would meet Dante's wolf, but Lily could hardly wait, even though she was so afraid of what might happen, not knowing what could occur since Dante had never shifted before.

As they locked down the house and made their way into the bedroom with Lily leading Dante by the hand, she turned and shut the door. The room was illuminated only by a soft light from the end table by the bed. No one had yet said anything; Lily looked at Dante and pointed to the bed, silently telling him to sit. Dante slowly walked over to the bed, his ever-present limp making him take just a moment longer to sit down.

Illuminated by the moonlight coming in through the window and the soft glow of the lamp, Lily stood in front of him. Her eyes were lidded heavily, and she looked so sensual. She reached down and grasped the bottom of the tight black shirt she'd been wearing and slowly, teasingly, began to lift it up her body. Her tight toned stomach first came into view, and then a hint of red displayed the swell of her breast covered by her bra. She pulled the shirt up higher and pulled it over her head. The swell of her chest was impressive as the red push up bra she was wearing enhanced her 36D chest even further, and made Dante's mouth go dry, his cock straining in his cargo pants, trying to rip a hole in them.

Lily's blood-red hair seemed to shine with its own light and her emerald eyes nearly glowed as she looked at her man. Watching his eyes, knowing and not minding they wouldn't remain locked on hers, she ran her hands provocatively from her neck and slowly down her chest, cupping her breasts before running down her stomach, then dipping below the waistline of her jeans. Lily moaned in need, looking into Dante's liquid silver eyes, watching where her seductive hands went instead of her eyes, she saw his lust and desire so bright that it radiated from him like a heat wave. She undid the button on her jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper, showing the first red flash of her panties. She turned around and hooked her thumbs into the top of her jeans and pulled them down over the swell of her ass, the red of her thong splitting her cheeks and framing them perfectly.

It took everything Dante had not to reach out and caress her ass and gently bite down on it.

She bent forward and pulled the jeans the rest of the way down her legs and Dante could now see the shape of her cleft covered in red panties, which were dark with the wetness seeping into them, her scent, enhanced by her arousal, slamming into him like a ton of bricks, forcing him to groan with need. Lily turned around and stood in front of him, showing Dante everything she had to give to him tonight, symbolically withholding her pussy from her offering by retaining her thong. At 5'4" tall with an extremely curvaceous figure and slender toned waist, the swell of her large bust and the curve of her hips with that perfect tight bubble butt made her look like a goddess.

Dante had never known these feelings of love and lust, and he was absolutely devoted to her for giving herself to him.

Lily reached out and pulled Dante first to his feet, and then a little way away from the bed. She finally turned him to face the bed and sat down in front of him, gazing up at him expectantly.

Understanding what Lily was asking, Dante grinned a predatory smile at her, causing goosebumps to run across her skin. Dante reached down and grabbed the hem of his tight black muscle shirt and pulled it over his head.

Lily's eyes locked onto his stomach, seeing the hard-cut definition of his 8-pack abs and the prominent V cut running down his hips below the waistline. She drew her gaze up his waist to his broad chest with his cut definition trailing up his neck and shoulders. She saw the bullet wound on his left shoulder along with two others on the right side of his torso. Several deep long scar lines traveled at various angles across his chest, with one going across his abs near the top. His arms were thick, the definition incredible as she watched his muscles tense and roll as he moved his arms. His skin was a deep tan, bronzed from being in the sun so often, and he had very sparse black body hair on his forearms, thatches in his armpits, and another collection of it in a vertical line below his waistline like a trail beckoning her to what she wanted most from him. Otherwise his body was hairless and clean.

Lily looked up at his face and saw that predatory smirk again as she blushed and unconsciously licked her lips. Dante reached down, undid his belt and removed the Spartans, placing the holster and guns down on the end table. He unbuttoned his cargo pants and drew the zipper down, letting his pants fall down his legs, bringing his black boxer briefs into view. Her eyes went wide when she saw his cock straining to break free of its containment, wedging itself up and to the left side of his hip an unexpectedly long distance.

As his cock stretched the fabric, trying to escape to freedom, Lily thought, I bet stretching will be a common thing where Dante is concerned, as her lustful gaze traveled along the length and thick girth of his member's outline. Mine, but later. Lily ran her gaze down his powerful legs and saw evidence of the strength and endurance in them. She saw another bullet wound, this time in the middle of his right thigh, and several more scars and smaller lines, probably from knife cuts, running along the outside of his thighs.

Lily drew her gaze slowly back up his body until once again it reached his face. As she stood up and approached him, Dante could see the love and need in her eyes as she drew his head down for a searing kiss, her tongue pushed into his mouth and he tasted the sweet, intoxicating and unique taste of her lips and tongue.

Dante reached down behind Lily, grabbed both cheeks of her ass and lifted her up so her face was level with his. Her legs wrapped around him, grinding the wet hot heat of her pussy against his stomach, making them both moan with desire. His hands were massaging and squeezing her ass as their need became more demanding, stoking the raging fires inside them both. Dante now turned around and sat on the edge of the bed while Lily still straddled him, her fingers running through his long black hair at the back of his head while she now ground her clinging mound against his throbbing erection.

12