The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 12

Story Info
Dante and Lily start their weekend with some fun...
3.9k words
4.69
11.4k
19
0

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 12

A little over 30 minutes after leaving the O'Connor compound Dante and Lily pulled up at their Cabin, welcoming the sight and the quiet. They shuttled everything inside, including all the food they'd brought from the Manor House so they would be able to feed themselves this extended weekend. They decided to change into something more comfortable, which for Dante was a tight white undershirt and some loose-fitting black basketball shorts, while Lily changed into pink tight yoga pants and a tight white tank top. She decided to tease Dante a little and went braless for the evening, showing off her large breasts to him a bit. It was getting close to dinnertime and they were starving, so they decided to spend some time cooking together.

The plan for this weekend was to be a normal couple and enjoy being new mates. As they started preparing food and cooking, they moved around the kitchen flirting with each other and talking, affectionately rubbing against each other and exchanging little caresses and touches. As they finished cooking dinner and filled their plates, they sat down and started to dig into the Chicken Parmesan they had made, enjoying a bottle of a nice Pinot Noir.

As they ate, they talked about their lives and how they'd each grown up. In some ways Lily had been like Dante: except for her immediate family she hadn't been especially close to anyone in the Pack, and had kept everyone at arm's length. She talked about growing up in the Pack and what her childhood was like living at the compound, and all the time she'd spent running through the forests in human or wolf form and exploring the mountains and how much she loved being out in nature. Then about going to law school at Columbia and how much work it had taken to graduate, and how stifling it had felt needing to remain in human form the whole time, sometimes for months on end. After returning from school around eight months ago, she had spent most of her time at the Cabin, enjoying being on her own and having a rather simple life for a while, intending to shoulder her adult responsibilities at some point but not yet, until Dante had appeared out of nowhere and changed everything. "Not that I mind dear, with you finally in my life everything suddenly makes sense."

Dante spoke mostly of his time in the military and of all the places he had been in the world, and the different bases he had stayed on during his various tours and missions with the Teams. He'd spent a lot of his time in the Middle East, but had visited some neat places when he had some time off between missions and during other downtime. He had visited Jerusalem and seen the Wailing Wall and Temple Mount, and described them to Lily. He described some of the ancient portions of Baghdad and other parts of Iraq and Afghanistan he had seen, including the mountains in Afghanistan. He had spent some time on the U.S. base in Cuba and talked about the Cuban food that he'd fallen in love with when he had gone into Havana. He had spent some time in South America as well as South Korea, and talked briefly about some of his experiences in those places.

When she was younger and before college Lily had spent some time in the Republic of Ireland with the original O'Connor Pack so she described Ireland to Dante, talking about the cities she had visited and their food and culture and dark beer so rich you could almost chew it.

Dante talked about becoming emancipated from the orphanage at 16 and spending the last two years of high school before heading into the service on his own and living in the rougher parts of Boston, and all the trouble that always seemed to find him and some of the close calls he'd had. She had seen the scars he'd suffered in Boston and carried for years until their magical disappearance the first time he'd met his wolf the night before last, so she could empathize with what he'd endured during that time.

They both absolutely treasured the time they were spending learning about each other and becoming closer and closer; it was very special and a perfect evening for them.

They cleared away the remnants of dinner and shared doing the dishes before heading into the living room to relax together. There was a decent-sized hearth where Dante spent a little time building a small fire for them to enjoy. It was dark by now and the evenings were cool in Montana, so the fire was nice and set a relaxed, cozy mood.

Dante stretched out on the couch facing the hearth, and Lily rested her head against his chest, snuggling in close as Dante wrapped an arm around her and softly began running his fingers through her hair, making her purr in contentment. During dinner he had explained to Lily that during his time in the Navy, thanks to his earning some college credits during his last two years of high school he was able to get degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, admitting he was a bit of a programming wiz and could do just about anything on a computer.

He wanted to talk to Lily about an idea and see what she thought. "I've been thinking about something I can contribute to the Pack as well as a way for me to start earning some extra income for us. I'm thinking of starting a security service. I could start with private and business computer and network security, basically to protect people from other people like myself. But eventually I would want to expand it to physical security as well. Business and personal home security systems and solutions, including designing safe rooms and other security needs, not just electronic ones. There is always a demand for security regardless of where people live, and between that and the IT security I think I could pull in a decent income for us as well as provide some job opportunities to anyone in the Pack interested as well."

Lily had given Dante all the time he wanted to talk and work through his thoughts as he spoke. She loved listening to his ideas and picturing their future life together and what they'd be doing. She responded softly, "I think those sound like terrific ideas sweetie, it would not only fill a real need in the Pack, since we don't have anyone that heads up something like that. We currently have to farm those things out, which is tricky because we mustn't allow any outsiders in the compound or even let them know where it is, and your plans would dovetail nicely into your duties as Pack Enforcer. Additionally it would tie in with Pack Security as well as your Alpha training to keep the Pack safe! I think it's perfect, and you should talk to Dad about it in the next few weeks. I'm sure you're going to be swamped for the first week or more, but when you start to hit your groove and get a bit more downtime you can start working on getting that moving. Do you have a name in mind?"

Dante smiled and kissed her temple, "Thanks my love, and I dunno, I just started kicking it around but maybe Silvrash Security or better yet, Silver Security or something like that. And yeah, you're right that I'm going to be busy as all hell, but I can start working on a few things as time allows to get better situated to get this off the ground too."

It was getting late and both were quite tired from the past several days and the long meetings and discussions they'd had earlier that day, so they decided to head to bed. They had started to get used to sleeping together naked the past few nights, and loved keeping each other warm and feeling their skin next to each other, so tonight they stripped down, continuing their new tradition.

They began to slowly and softly kiss each other, making out for a while and just enjoying the closeness and the warm and tender feelings they instilled in each other. Dante's hands explored and roamed Lily's body lazily, making her sigh at times and whimper at others. Almost oh-by-the-way, he brought Lily to a sweet and gentle orgasm with his fingers, as he deeply kissed her mouth in growing passion, running his tongue across her lips and massaging her tongue with his own as they deepened the kiss.

After Lily had come down from her gentle peak, she climbed on top of Dante and turned around, getting into the classic 69 position, languidly taking him into her mouth. She gave him the slowest and sweetest blowjob he could imagine, building him slowly towards a wonderful climax. Dante had attached his mouth to Lily's wet nether lips, exploring her delicate folds and her deep, wet tunnel with his tongue, adding some fingers to the mix now and then.

He brought her off first, and she trembled on top of him as fluid drizzled out of her sex and into his mouth. She had to stop his blowjob temporarily, so she could moan out her orgasm, as it washed through her like a gentle wave. She soon went back to sucking and working on Dante's member, and a few minutes later Dante's seed flooded her mouth with an impressive load. She savored it before swallowing, loving the sweet and salty taste of his ejaculate with its unique bouquet of leather, pine and that hint of spicy musk that she loved so much about him. She also loved the feeling of power she had over her mate's pleasure. Tonight's gentle intimacy was such a contrast to the wild, crazy, delicious violence they had shared the previous night after their first and public mating, and each was precious to her in its own way.

She climbed partway off Dante and snuggled into him, taking her now traditional spot on his left side, partially draped over him with her head lying on his chest, and that blood-red hair he loved so much fanned out over his chest and neck. Lily quickly fell asleep after murmuring to Dante that she loved him, and Dante soon followed with her scent of honey and cinnamon filling his nose and mind and her musky vaginal tang still in his mouth.

***

From years of growing up in the orphanage, which only continued during his military service, Dante was used to early rising and this morning was no different. He slipped out of bed and quietly made his way to the kitchen, where he brewed a pot of coffee in the French Press. He prepared a mug for himself the way he liked it and poured one for Lily that she could warm when she awakened. He wrote a sweet little note for his bride which he left on his pillow next to her before heading out the door and locking up to start his run. The sun had just peeked out and was lighting up the forest and mountain as he spent the next hour running hard and traveling in a 15-mile circuit. He wound up back in front of the Cabin where he started in on his katas and hand to hand exercises.

***

Lily had woken up a while after Dante had left, to an empty bed. She grumbled to herself that she would have to talk with him about how waking up alone was no way to wake up at all. When she opened her eyes, she did however see the note he'd left for her as well as a small bundle of wildflowers he'd picked just outside the Cabin. She smiled, instantly feeling better, and she smelled the flowers and opened up the note to read what it said.

Good morning my sweet Lily, I woke up early and made a pot of coffee and left you a mug in the kitchen that you can warm up when you arise. I've gone on a run and will be getting some exercise and going through my normal practice this morning. Depending on when you wake up, I may be out front practicing and will join you soon. I love you, and last night was so special. I can still smell you when I close my eyes, and can feel your touch against me. I love you and hope you slept well! -- your Dante.

Lily smiled and felt quite warm and fuzzy inside at his thoughtfulness, and how sweet he was. She got out of bed and found her coffee, then warmed it up before meandering to the front door and stepping outside. She saw her mate shirtless, with sweat covering his chest and back and arms and glistening in the sun. She sat down on a chair on her covered front porch, sipping her coffee as he went through his katas and practiced his hand to hand combat. He kept his eyes closed as he overwhelmed imaginary enemies, running through his paces and steps and strikes. He wrapped up a while later and opened his eyes, seeing Lily on the porch watching him. He smiled at her and walked up the steps, heading over to her. He picked up the towel he'd left near her chair and dried off a bit.

"Morning baby, how'd you sleep?"

Lily stood up and kissed him sweetly, loving the way he looked all hot and sweaty with his muscles bulging from their recent use. "I slept great, though I didn't like waking up alone in bed, I missed you holding me as I rejoined the world. But the flowers and note were so sweet that they made up for it... mostly." She grinned at him teasingly. "Thank you for the coffee, it was a nice surprise this morning, and I enjoyed waking up slowly, sipping on it out on the porch watching you. I really like watching you practice, it's like watching a graceful but deadly dance, and I haven't ever seen anything like it before. How long have you been doing this?"

Dante smiled at her as he pulled her into his arms and scented her deeply; he could never get enough of her aroma and loved how she snuggled into him and made small noises every time she did it. "I've always woken early, starting when I was a youngster in the orphanage. Beginning around the age of seven I started working out, running and practicing some form of martial art or combat training based on whatever I was studying or learning at the time. It grew over the years, but I've now been doing it almost my entire life, and it even continued in the military."

Lily kissed his chest, loving how he smelled with his pheromones lingering in the air from his workout. She said to her Dante, "Well, let's head inside and get cleaned up and make some breakfast. What do you want to do today? It's Friday, and we have all day and night together today, as well as all day tomorrow too; we'll also have Sunday until partway through the evening, but I think that night we should head back to the compound and move back into our suite so we can sleep there and wake up bright and early to start everything on Monday morning."

Dante ran all that through his mind for a little while before responding. "That sounds great, and it works for me. A shower and food sounds good too. As for what we should do today, I never did make it into Whitefish, and would love to take you into town and spend the day on a date with you, exploring the town and learning where everything is. What do you think?"

Lily's smile lit up her face, "I'd love to spend the day in town with you and have a bit of a date, that sounds perfect!"

Dante smiled at her as they walked inside and headed for the bedroom to take a shower and get cleaned up. As he turned on the shower and started it warming up, he could feel through the bond that Lily was a bit worked up from watching him earlier, and he could feel her building need and decided to play some, grinning at the thought of hearing Lily cry out for him, since he loved hearing her voice filled with passion and pleasure.

Through the bond he sent her a silent invitation to join him. They stepped into the shower as Dante started to kiss Lily's shoulders and trailed gentle kisses up her neck, nibbling on the scar of her mating bite, sending shocks of pleasure and electricity through her before moving up and worrying her earlobe with his teeth and lips.

She started making his favorite little sounds and noises as she heated up. Dante took some body wash in his hands and started to sensually soap up and caress his mate's body, deeply massaging her breasts almost to the point of pain and tweaking her hard nipples. He ran his hands down her stomach and his fingers through the strip of red hair leading to her pussy, and meandered through her folds, exciting her into letting out small breathy moans. He knelt so he could next work his way down her legs, kneading and massaging her thighs and calves before working on her feet and heading back up.

He next turned her around and started on her neck and shoulders, working down her back, giving her a short but sensual massage before working down to her glorious, athletic ass. He soaped up her cheeks, kneading them and stoking her fire before slipping his hands between them and swirling the pads of his fingers around her star. This was a new sensation for Lily as she hadn't ever really played with herself back there before, and the past few days had been her first experiences with a man or even another person, but she was enjoying it and gasped at the unexpected pleasure, pushing back against him to increase the feelings and the pressure against her ass.

Dante turned her back around and slowly pushed her against the shower wall, the warm tile supporting her back as he took her face in his hands and started to kiss her deeply and sensually. They kissed for a minute before Dante reached down, tucked his arms between her thighs and lifted her up the wall, cradling her and opening up her hungry sex to him. He slipped his cock into her slick and hot pussy, and felt her squeeze down on him and start massaging his member within her sheath. He buried his face in her breasts, kissing and sucking and nibbling on them as Lily's arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

She started moaning, feeling Dante stretch her out and push his cock deeper inside of her, running along all kinds of sensitive spots, sending jolts directly to her clit, building her fire. He started stroking slowly but strongly in and out of her, the head of his cock grazing her g-spot at the end of each stroke, causing Lily to move in tandem against him, building her moans and cries of passion.

Every time Dante would bottom out in Lily, his cock would graze her g-spot and she would clench and squeeze his shaft and cock head tightly, making him grunt and groan. They made love slowly and passionately, neither of them in a hurry to reach the finish line.

But a while later neither of them could stand it any longer and their force and pace accelerated dramatically. Dante thrust in deeply and strongly one last time, sending them both over the edge. Lily shook powerfully as her legs trembled and toes curled hard in climax, as her eyes rolled back and her sex gushed hot thick syrup onto his cock to run down his heavy balls.

Watching Lily's eyes roll back and seeing her body twist and shake in such a powerful orgasm caused Dante to growl loudly and deeply as his cock swelled and spray-painted copious amounts of cum against the walls of Lily's pussy and cervix, as that too began dripping out of her between his cock and her slick walls. Lily's favorite part of feeling Dante cumming inside of her each time, was feeling the hot seed gush and spray against her cervix. It always caused her to make adorable little huffing and gasping sounds and making her eyes flutter. Watching her climaxing was always a secret treat for Dante, one of his favorite parts of making love with her!

When they both came back to earth, they kissed deeply again for another minute, enjoying their closeness and sharing through the bond the deep love they felt for each other. He finally pulled out of Lily as she secretly enjoyed the feel of his seed oozing out of her and running down her thighs, a naughty aftertaste of their love play.

She had a secret kink she wanted to explore sometime with Dante. She wanted him to fill her up to overflowing, and then quickly put her panties on to catch and contain as much of it as possible as she went through her day. And of course containing all of it would not be possible, so she'd spend the next several hours feeling it pooling in her panties and seeping down her legs, giving her a secret thrill and making her feel so deliciously dirty. And of course if she was spending her time around other lycans with their enhanced sense of smell, it would be a sharing experience as well, and she would enjoy receiving their knowing, appreciative looks. She decided she'd have to try it out next week when she got the chance.

12