The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 13

Story Info
Dante and Lily go on a date in Whitefish...
3k words
4.67
12.4k
16

Part 14 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!

Book 1

Chapter 13

The drive into Whitefish took around an hour, but it was beautiful scenery. Dante and Lily both enjoyed driving in the powerful muscle car, listening to the great stereo and music. Lily played DJ and they both sang along to many of the songs, having fun and enjoying their time alone together.

They parked in front of the Swift Creek Cafe for breakfast and were quickly seated once they stepped inside. Dante ordered a breakfast of chicken fried steak while Lily decided on eggs benedict. They sipped on the coffee the pleasant waitress had brought to their table while they waited for their food and chatted comfortably together. The food was hearty and delicious, and Dante knew they'd be eating there again many times in the future. As it was a Friday, they had their special homemade warm doughnuts available, so he ordered a few for them to share as a sweet treat to top off a delicious breakfast.

After Dante paid the tab, refusing to let Lily help with it, he smiled and told her, "Today is my treat: I'm taking you on a date today. I'll have a surprise for you later but except for that, we can do anything you want today. I just want you to be happy and see you smiling for me all day, looking as beautiful as you can't help being."

Lily smiled and gently kissed Dante, subtly scenting him and feeling his love and affection for her through the bond. They strolled out of the diner into the morning sunshine, holding hands as they meandered up the street. They walked for a while, window shopping at some of the boutiques and stores, just enjoying spending time together.

After a little while Dante smoothly guided his mate into Aric King's Whitefish Goldsmiths jewelry store. The owners Aric and Kate greeted them warmly as Dante smoothly told them that he and Lily had recently gotten married in a small rural ceremony, and they needed wedding rings. Lily gasped, taken completely by surprise and teared up at her mate's thoughtfulness and romantic nature. She turned and jumped into Dante's arms, surprising him although he easily caught her, and Lily kissed him deeply for a while, causing Aric and Kate to laugh and smile at the newlywed couple and even exchange a nostalgic gentle kiss of their own.

Aric spoke to Dante, "Congratulations to you both on your marriage! My name is Aric and this is my wife Kate, and we own this store. You've come to the right place and we'd love to help you!"

Dante smiled and shook Aric's hand, "It's nice to meet you Aric and you Kate, my name is Dante Silvrash and my beautiful wife is Lily, formerly O'Connor and now Silvrash."

They turned to Lily and greeted her as well, "I know of an O'Connor family who runs a small community up in the mountains above Whitefish; is there any relation?"

Lily smiled, since many in town knew of the O'Connor family and what they thought was their 'community' in the mountains, "Yes, my Father is Odin O'Connor, who runs the mining and ranching operations here in Montana with my Mother Victoria. It's nice to meet you."

Kate spoke next, "The O'Connor family has been known here in Whitefish forever, they helped get this town established and off the ground and have always been a big support for all of us here; it's a pleasure to meet you and we'd love to provide you and your new husband some special rings today! Please tell your parents thank you from us, for what they do for this community."

It took a while, but eventually Lily and Dante found the perfect ring for her that was already sized perfectly to her finger. It was a two-carat princess cut flawless pink diamond, with sapphires bracketing it on each side in a platinum setting, and filigree on the sides in a beautiful pattern. Lily fell in love with it and of course Dante wanted only the best for his bride.

Dante, with Lily's help, picked out a platinum band with thin gold edging on each side that had intricate Celtic knotwork carved into the main portion of the platinum band. He was especially lucky they had one big enough to fit his large fingers, and both were pleased they could walk out of the store wearing their rings instead of having to make a trip back to Whitefish to pick them up. Dante paid to have Lily's ring insured, and after paying and filling out the paperwork, they walked back into the sun on this beautiful Friday afternoon, Dante's savings being around $30k lighter than they'd been before walking into the store.

Lily kept staring at the ring on her finger every chance she got, and he adored seeing the huge smile lighting up her face each time. He could feel her love and devotion to him pouring through their bond, as she was still very emotional.

It was about lunchtime, so he asked Lily where she wanted lunch. One of her favorite lunch spots was within walking distance, so they made their way over to a famous local eatery that Lily had frequented many times growing up, Loula's Cafe. The hostess seated them, and they browsed the menu.

A younger waitress stopped at their table with her eyes lit up, "Lily, I haven't seen you in like forever, how are you? And who is this handsome man you're with??"

Lily looked up and saw an acquaintance she'd become friendly with over her visits to the cafe as well as around town. She was Elizabeth Porter, though she went by Beth.

"Hi Beth, it has been a while. I went to college on the East Coast at Columbia and I've been back about eight months or so, living in my Cabin north of Whitefish. And as for this studly monster with me, I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Dante Silvrash!"

Beth gasped and giggled in delight. "Oh my god, when did you get married and how did you meet?! I didn't know you were even seeing anyone! You've always been a bit of a loner and kept to yourself. I can already tell you've come out of your shell though, I hardly recognized you! You look so happy, you old sourpuss!"

Lily grinned widely, "My Dante is the reason for any personality changes, and we met a few months back by chance. I had a rollover accident right in front of his car, and he pulled me from the wreckage before my truck exploded and he saved my life! We got married in a very small ceremony with my parents in our small community only a couple of days ago. We're honeymooning at our Cabin this weekend, and are here on a date today, just enjoying each other's company."

Lily had fibbed a bit on the timeline... who gets married less than a week after they meet?... but she knew she had to keep up appearances in front of the world at large, so she cautioned Dante through their bond to be careful so neither of them would give away too much.

At the mention of the car accident and how Dante saved her life, Beth had gasped and held her hands to her mouth in shock, "My god, that's horrible! But wow, like what an introduction to a walking Adonis! It's like something out of a fairy tale Lily, you're so lucky to have found such a hunk of a man like yours!"

Dante was squirming a bit under the excessive praise and appreciative... even aroused... gaze Beth was lasering him with. Lily teased him through the bond, Yeah babe, you're a hunk all right and let the poor thing look all she wants, but don't forget for an instant that you're all mine! Dante responded with an inner chuckle, Never! She seems to want to catch a glimpse of my package, but all I want is to stare at your chest; lean over your menu for me, darling... thanks, gorgeous!

Outwardly Dante blandly addressed Lily's and his chance meeting instead of the in-house animal attraction, "It's not that big of a deal really, I'm just glad I was there and able to keep Lily safe. She's the most amazing person I've ever met, and I'm luckier than any man on the face of the earth that she's consented to be my wife. I love her with everything I am, and we're very happy together," he replied with his deep rich voice.

Lily smiled and laid her hand possessively over his on the table. She smiled, "Don't let his modesty fool you. He's the real deal and I will never let him go: I love him desperately! He's my protector and my warrior and the best husband any woman could dream of!"

Beth saw Lily's ring on the hand covering Dante's, and oohed and awed at it.

Lily showed it off, still quite excited by everything, "He really spoiled me with this ring and he treats me like a princess!"

It had been a few minutes catching up, but Beth slipped back into work mode. "Well congratulations to you both, and I hope I see you two around town sometime. I've spent enough time chatting and catching up and I'm sure you're both hungry, so what can I get for you?"

Dante ordered the Loula Burger with cheese and avocado and bacon and ham with a side of fries and a beer. Lily had decided to go with her favorite, Mary Lou's Salad with a large order of blackened salmon on top and an iced tea to drink. Lunch was a huge hit and quite filling, as they both enjoyed it just as much as breakfast.

After they paid their tab and Dante left a generous tip as a consolation prize for Beth, they once again headed out into the afternoon sunshine to continue their time in Whitefish. Lily wanted to shop at some of the boutiques around town as well as do some clothes shopping. Dante had been living out of his small selection of clothes on the road for the last six months and needed to expand his wardrobe a bit, since he also wanted to have some nicer clothes to be with Lily, as well as several more sets of his normal attire.

Lily picked out several decorations and a few pictures and artwork she wanted to display in the Cabin as well as in their suite at the Manor House. They stopped in a few clothing stores as well, where Lily picked out some blouses and skirts and a few more dresses, some of them casual wear and some a bit nicer and dressier.

Dante having far fewer clothes, loaded up a bit. He picked out several more white and black tanks, muscle shirts, undershirts and t-shirts, as well as several pairs of cargo pants, cargo shorts and jeans. He also grabbed a few pair of nice slacks, since for dress-up he really only had what he had worn to their mating ceremony, as well as several nice dress shirts and two suit jackets and sport coats in black and gray. Except for certain Pack and Alpha Heir functions he wouldn't be wearing these often, but now that he was settling in with Lily and the Pack, they were good to have on hand.

It was getting late in the afternoon and they decided instead of eating out again, they'd stop and pick up the makings for a special dinner they could make together at the Cabin, since they had enjoyed cooking together so much the night before.

They headed back to the Chevelle and stored all their purchases in the trunk and back seat, before making quick stops at the liquor store and grocery store. They picked up a case of wine and Dante grabbed a 12-pack of beer to store at the Cabin, as well as a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel cask strength bourbon. It was his drink of choice when he decided to indulge, which wasn't all that often.

At the grocery store they picked up several large filets of delicious looking Northern Pike, and a loaf of fresh-baked garlic bread and a box of angel hair pasta.

As they got back into the Chevelle and pointed it back towards the Cabin, Lily spoke lovingly to Dante. "Sweetheart, today was perfect and meant so much to me; I loved everything and had so much fun with you! I love my ring and was so surprised, you're so romantic and sweet, and I love you so much! Thank you for the best date I could have imagined, and we really have to do this again."

Dante smiled broadly, thrilled to see Lily so happy and that he did right by her today. He had wanted it to be special, and felt he'd succeeded admirably. "I'm glad to hear that my love, your happiness is more important to me than you know, and I'm thrilled you're so happy! I love you so very much Lily, and I'm looking forward to us being home and cooking a special meal together this evening."

***

The drive back had been pleasant, as they basked in the wonderful day they'd just spent together. They arrived at the Cabin and unloaded everything and put away their new clothes and purchases before changing into something more comfortable. They set about making dinner, repeating much of the teasing and touching they'd done last night, but this time with Dante leading the cooking and prep work while they kissed and flirted and brushed up against each other the entire time and somehow managed to prepare the meal in the process.

Dante had pan fried the Northern Pike filets and made a spicy and savory barracuda sauce. He laid a bed of angel hair pasta on each plate with a filet on top and covered it in the barracuda sauce he'd prepared. He took the garlic loaf from the warm oven, sliced it up and placed it in a warming basket as Lily opened a bottle of chilled chardonnay and poured each of them a glass.

The room was dimmed, and candles lit on the table, setting the mood perfectly. They spent their time during dinner discussing ideas for the renovation of the Cabin and what they'd like to see done and how it would come together, as well as some of Lily's ideas for the remodeling of their suite.

Dinner was absolutely delicious, and Lily had learned a new skill of Dante's, that he was a pretty good cook, and once again she was impressed by his many talents. Just another reason to love him, she thought privately with a secret smile.

They cleaned up dinner and wound up like last night, lying on the couch in front of a romantic fire, snuggling and talking softly about anything and nothing. Between the wine, the day, the mood, and the crackling of the fire, Lily was feeling amorous as she started coaxing Dante into kissing her deeply and starting to play her body and heat her up.

Gradually their clothing was cast away as they lost themselves in each other. Lily sat Dante upright on the couch and straddled him, wrapping her arms around his neck and slowly but passionately riding him for a long luxurious time. She orgasmed gently but often, since in this position Dante's cock not only stretched her and filled her up, but it worked directly on her g-spot, and her clit rubbed against his public bone.

Finally when she knew through the bond he could take no more, she ground herself down hard on his cock as he growled into her neck, biting her, drawing blood, as he filled her to the brim with his hot cum. As she felt him cum inside of her, it pushed her over the top and into her final climax of the night as she trembled and moaned in his lap, completely sated and boneless.

Dante stood up and carried her to bed and lay her down. He slipped in next to her and as had become her routine, she snuggled into his left side and crawled partially on top of him and laid her head on his chest. But eventually he decided to mention something that had been nagging at him.

"Darling, I did it again," Dante worried, "you get me crazy excited and I bite you so hard you bleed, yet you haven't complained. I've never heard of anyone doing that. Do you know what's going on?"

"Not to worry, sweetheart," she reassured him. "It's a lycan thing; your wolf just wants some of me too, and in the heat of the moment I don't mind the pain, it's just a spur that adds fuel to my own climax. And unlike our mating scars which we'll wear forever, the subsequent love bites you give me are healed without a trace in a couple of hours. Except during our mating ceremony I haven't bitten you yet, but I can't promise that I never will. It's all good."

They quietly snuggled for a while, Lily savoring the serenity of lying here with her mate, her soul complete at last; Dante contemplating how his painful life had been completely transformed since meeting and mating his soulmate.

Just before drifting off completely, Lily requested softly, "Baby, would you please sleep in with me tomorrow? I want to be next to you, feeling you against me when I wake up tomorrow. I promise we can go for a run and get some exercise tomorrow afternoon, and we can even go as wolves to get you more comfortable with yours, as well as let mine out to run, but I really want to wake up with you right here, skin to skin!"

Dante smiled and gently kissed her temple, "Of course my love, and I would love to spend some time as my wolf and run through the forest with you. Now get some sleep, I love you and will be right here with you in the morning."

She nuzzled his chest before giving it a soft kiss. "I love you too, sweetheart. Sweet dreams."

***