The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 14

Story Info
Dante and Lily plan their renovations...
5.9k words
4.68
10.3k
14

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!

Book 1

Chapter 14

Lily had gotten her wish as they both slept in Saturday morning and she rewarded her sexy mate with an incredible blow job that had caused him to bellow in ecstasy and nearly rip the sheets apart in his fists as she brought him to an extremely intense climax. Good thing the nearest neighbor was several miles away! Smirking like the cat that got the 'cream' so to speak, she stood up and sauntered nakedly into the bathroom, swaying her hips and ass enticingly, looking over her shoulder with her enchanting emerald-green eyes with those golden flecks. Sated and exhausted, Dante could only stare dazedly.

When Dante could finally bestir himself, he got up and joined her in the shower, where Lily got her new favorite hair treatment from him and they washed each other playfully. They dressed and Dante made coffee and they sat on the couch together and decided to spend the day hashing out and finalizing all their plans and decisions for the Cabin and suite; it would be a bit of a lazy working morning and they would take a break for lunch and a long run through the forest as wolves, and then back to their planning until dinner.

They spent the morning focusing on the renovation of the Cabin. They had decided to keep the ambience of the place as a mountain cabin and rustic, but nicely finished. The kitchen and attached dining room would stay the same, as would the living room where the couch directly across from the fireplace had become one of their new favorite spots.

Dante did want a large sheepskin rug in front of the fire, and a wide low table where they could eat or set down drinks or whatever while they were using the couch. Dante leered at Lily and said seductively, "I want to see your creamy skin glowing in the firelight as you lay naked on that sheepskin rug waiting for me to make love to you. Your dark red hair will be fanned out against the white of the rug and the firelight will be glowing in your green eyes as you stare hungrily at me. Your legs will be gently crossed, hiding your sex from me, but as your eyes continue to captivate mine, your hands will be holding and squeezing your large, round breasts, offering them to me... mmmmmm yes, that's what I dream of."

Lily blushed at the visual as her face heated up, succumbing to Dante's voice. She batted at his chest, indulgently objecting, "Stop that, Dante! You've just made me soak these panties and we know it's not time for that, we have to finish everything up for the architect and designer we'll be meeting with on Monday."

She got a lusty look in her eye though, and seductively offered, "But if you're good, I'll let your wolf catch me this afternoon and show me what you can bring to me on four legs, stud." Dante grinned evilly at the thought but obediently refocused on their task at hand.

They planned on a three-car garage attached to the side of the Cabin, connected through a mud room into the current laundry room. They decided on the extra space since Dante's Chevelle would be parked there with a lift in his spot so he could work on his baby, a spot for Lily's new vehicle (which they had agreed to go buy next weekend) and a third bay for storing tools, and for the equipment Dante would eventually require for the security company he would be starting, as well as one of the weapons and ammo storage places in the house (since they wanted to be prepared for any conceivable emergency, they were planning hidden weapon and ammo caches in a few locations).

There would be an extension to the house beyond the far wall in the living room where the nursery would be, and a second room which would serve as a modest workout room.

The saferoom is what had them stumped for a while. Both Dante and Lily accepted the necessity of it, but where to put it was the question. It had to be immediately accessible, not obvious, extremely secure and big enough for both of them, plus the little ones that would eventually come. Underground would likely be ideal, but then how would you access it from inside the house without a trace, not to mention the time that construction would take, and the difficulty and cost of digging it out and constructing it there? The Cabin had no basement due to the ground composition in their area, and attempting to retrofit something like that under the house would basically require leveling everything that was already here and starting over. They didn't want to lose access to the Cabin for months on end. They were nearing the end of July, so winter would be here before they knew it and they both wanted to enjoy a secluded Cabin in the snow.

To solve all of this, Dante came up with an ingenious solution. It would require a lot of work but would solve all the challenges and best of all, few people would ever think of it should an attack come. They would completely rebuild the main bedroom and bathroom and have their whole master suite become one large saferoom. They would expand the size of the room, increase the size of the bathroom adding a second sink and toilet, and since they both loved the large tub and walk-in shower they had in their suite at the Manor House, they would install some here at the Cabin as well.

They would construct all the walls, including the interior walls, with steel reinforced concrete and ceramic plate to provide impact, fire and blast protection so it couldn't be breached, and do the same with the floor and ceiling. The outside of the building would have the same log exterior as it did now and give nothing away. There wouldn't be any windows, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a saferoom, but they would build fake shuttered windows on the exterior so as to not tip anyone off.

To compensate on the inside for the lack of windows, Dante would use his electrical skills to set up artificial natural-appearing light sources from several different places and angles so they could adjust the light however they wished, to simulate any time of day or night. He was also going to wire the entire house for audio and video, and link it all up into the bedroom/saferoom. The electronic equipment and related servers would be stored behind an access panel in the floor of the bedroom, totally contained within the confines of the protective structure for security reasons. He was also going to install an elaborately-rigged large screen TV which he would set up to work with the security system at the touch of a remote to display, that would do double duty for entertainment videos and satellite television, audio and video feeds from the entire house as well as the surrounding area outside, so they could monitor anything they needed to.

One major challenge was the door into and out of the bedroom suite: in order to benefit from a saferoom (or a bedroom suite) their family would need the ability to get in and out, and before any bad guys showed up it would be helpful if that was convenient and easy. But whenever the interior needed to serve as a saferoom, the door would need to be as secure as the surrounding walls. Dante knew he would need to get the help of some professionals in a variety of disciplines to pull this off, but the principle was simple. He would begin with a massive, heavy door, suitable to protect a bank vault. Then using wooden veneer, disguise all surfaces to make it look like a normal, if a bit sturdy, wooden door. The engineering would be easiest if the door was a sliding one, so Dante went with that. Sets of very heavy-duty ball bearings would enable it to slide in and out of the wall smoothly and quietly, and some solid but hidden buttresses within the wall would prevent it from being opened against their will.

But the fact remained that it was an unavoidably heavy door. The key to overcoming that difficulty was electrically powered but electronically controlled motors, controlled either by the central remote or by interior and exterior doorknobs. A doorknob would appear to be a normal one, but when someone grasped it and tried to move it to open or close the door, the force the person exerted would be transmitted to a computer, which would then control the hidden machinery in such a way that the door would mimic the behavior of a door having normal weight. But at the approach of danger the press of a button on the remote would deactivate the doorknobs, close the door if it wasn't already shut, and render it as unbreachable as the reinforced walls.

Lastly there would be a hidden weapons cache, their primary one, where he and Lily could store their personal weapons and firearms, all of which Lily would eventually qualify in (Dante was already qualified in any imaginable firearm), plus enough ammunition to fight a small war.

Naturally the room would also have separate and protected water, power, climate control and ventilation as well.

When all was said and done it would be a masterpiece. Dante would love to use it as a model he could use for the security company he would start up in the upcoming months, but he was unwilling to tip anyone off and potentially put Lily and his family at risk, so for now he would just be quietly pleased with it instead.

Lily was blown away by the plans for the Cabin, but especially the intent and the thorough planning for the saferoom. Her mate kept amazing her, and she was very impressed watching his military experience and education come to the fore and how he was taking such care in protecting her and their future children.

She kissed Dante deeply and said softly to him, "You amaze me Dante, it couldn't be clearer how much you care about me and love me and our future family. You try to think of every eventuality and all the ways you can keep us safe. I love you so much, and thank you."

Dante's heart warmed, hearing her praise and he smiled at her before kissing her cheek and then her lips. "Thank you my love, I will always do my best for you and our family... always!"

They wrapped up their work for now and filed away all the notes and sketches they had come up with into a briefcase, and on Monday Dante would meet with the architect who would work out all the technical details so they could get construction started right away.

They had also decided to just put all their money together and they'd both have free access, there wouldn't be any Dante's money or Lily's money, it would all be their money, including future investments and Dante's income from the company he would start up, as well as each of their stipends from the Pack for their positions.

"It's been a busy morning and we've made huge strides and worked it all out for the Cabin, so let's get some lunch then go on a run." Said Lily as she winked with a sexy twist to her lips.

***

Dante loved the feel of the air rushing past him as he raced through the woods with Lily. This was still a brand-new feeling to him and he exulted in it and how sharp his sight and smell and reflexes were. The power of his wolf was overwhelming and allowed him to achieve seemingly impossible feats.

Lily was incredibly sexy as Dante watched her lithe form speed and weave and jump through the forest, effortlessly leading him on a merry chase. His mate wanted to play, and he was going to catch her!! He could smell her rich scent which told him she was in need and wanting her mate. He could feel her joy and her playfulness and her randiness through the bond as well, and they, especially the latter, drove him single-mindedly to try and catch her!

He had already learned that attempting to overcontrol his wolf was counterproductive, so now he was concentrating... or rather trying not to concentrate and just letting go and letting his lupine instincts take over more and more, letting go just a bit more all the time. In short, he was learning to trust his wolf more than he trusted his humanness, that part of his consciousness he still thought of as himself.

He didn't know the lay of the land like Lily did, but he was a warrior and a soldier and knew how to catch and trap his prey, but yet again that was another wolf specialty, so even in that it was unwise to control his wolf. In any case Lily was very much his prey at this time, his wolf was in full agreement, and one way or another he would capture his tasty captive to mate with.

He saw his opportunity a short time later when he was able to force Lily into a narrow clearing cut off at the far end by a grouping of rocks. Lily's snow-white wolf stalled, and realized she'd been caught, but didn't mind at all, reveling in what was now in store for her.

Lily spoke to Dante through the bond, Looks like you caught me my mate, now what are you going to do about it? She walked up to him and turned around, blatantly arching her back and sticking her haunches, which were particularly fragrant right now, into the air right in front of his nose.

Dante's wolf growled dangerously as he scented her arousal deeply. Don't tease me my love, I'm much bigger and stronger than you, and I WILL have my prize!

Lily's musical laughter rang in his head she remained motionless, freely presenting her sex to her mate as he leaned down and ran his tongue along her opening and heard a loud gasp in his mind simultaneous with actual sound as her wolf whimpered out loud. Dante reared up on his hind legs and mounted her forcefully as Lily let out a loud howl and started whining in need. Dante was growling and chuffing as he took his mate, losing himself to his wolf. Lily and her wolf were drowning in the welcome subjugation and the power of their mate.

Tension was building in Lily's core as she started begging Dante through the bond, Oh my god baby yes! I'm so close, force your knot inside me baby and make me cum, oh please!!

Dante's chest rumbled deeply and he thrust hard, forcing his knot past this nonhuman barrier as it stretched tight before he slipped past it, and it clamped down behind his knot, locking them together as Dante's powerful jaw closed over the back of her neck, claiming her.

As Lily felt her vaginal walls stretch and stretch as he forced his knot inside her and her powerful lupine muscles locked him in place, she broke and came apart! A piercing howl echoed across the mountainside, with a tremendous roar following right after it as Dante climaxed with her and filled Lily with floods of his cum.

Locked together, they eventually were able to lay on their sides while Dante's great black wolf curled protectively around Lily's much smaller pure white wolf. Lily spoke into his mind through the bond as they shared their contentment and love for each other. No matter what form we are in my love, it is always so incredible and intense with you. All my life I longed to meet you, but I never knew it would be this good. I love you so much, Dante! Dante's wolf preened under the praise of their mate and he let out a deep rumble, causing sexy vibrations to run through her body. He thought to her, I never knew it would be this incredible either, and it's all because of you, baby. The things you do to me and how you make me feel is unreal, and I'm completely addicted to you. I love making love to you and it's amazing in whatever form we do it.

The mates lay in the sun, soaking up the warmth of the sun and each other as they enjoyed the afterglow of a sexual fetish mere humans could never share.

***

They eventually had made it back to the Cabin where they shifted and took a shower to clean up after their exercise and fun. They wound up back on the couch, sitting, not lying, to work through what they wanted done on their Manor House suite to make it theirs. It wouldn't ever quite feel like a home, as that's what their Cabin was for, but it could still feel like their own space.

Lily began, "I was kinda thinking of designing the suite to be a bit more grown up and mature and a bit more luxurious and rich feeling. This Cabin is going to be our weekly getaway and is cozy and rustic and relaxed. I think our suite needs to be a bit more mature, so to speak."

Dante thought about that, "That makes sense to me and I like it. When we're with the Pack it's much more of a business and work environment, and I can see our space needing to reflect that a bit.

"To be honest, I'm going to let you do pretty much whatever you want, but you can have my input whenever you ask for it. The only thing I would ask is that we keep the bed. I really like that big, sturdy... emphasis on sturdy... canopy bed we have, and I'll never forget how you looked on it as I took you from behind the other night. I really don't want to lose that bed!"

Lily heated up, remembering their wild, violent sex vividly, causing her to lean in and nuzzle Dante's neck and scent him deeply. She shivered a little before laying back down against his chest. "Yes, that was the very definition of intense, and something I will never forget," she reminisced, her voice heavy with passion. She cleared her throat a bit, "So we are definitely keeping the bed. I also don't think either of us wants to change the bathroom, right?"

Dante nodded his head, agreeing with her.

She continued, "Since the suite is laid out with the entrance from the outside hallway opening into our living room, and our bedroom and bath are on the right side and two other large rooms are on the left, I think we need to set up one of those rooms as a nursery just like here, and the other room should be an office for us to share. We can split the office down the middle basically, since I know you'll be taking up space with a lot of computer and electronics equipment for your business, as well as your duties as Pack Enforcer and security.

"Since I'll be handling the business and legal side of the family assets, I'll need a lot of desk space and filing space, in addition to book-space, so one of my walls will be taken up by a small library."

Dante liked everything that Lily was coming up with and thought it sounded perfect to him, so he told her so. They spent some more time going over the details together, and Dante brought up one more thing he would like to see: "I'd like it if we set up a relaxing cozy area to hang out in the living room. Similar to what the couch and living room are becoming for us here. A couple of couches to accommodate meetings and social occasions with Mom and Dad and probably others, and maybe a TV and one of those wall-mounted electric fireplaces. I also want to make sure there's a weapons safe either in the bedroom or the office, where we can also store important documents and other things."

Lily smiled, "That sounds really nice baby, I'd like that too. Snuggling and cuddling with you is one of my very most favoritist things, so it would be wonderful to have a spot for that in the living room! The safe is a smart idea as well."

She was thoughtful for a minute before saying, "I think that takes care of everything important, really. Do you want to cook some dinner together now?"

Dante smiled, "I'd love to baby, what did you have in mind?"

Lily got up and went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge, "Hmm... well, we still have plenty of food left, but we have some ground buffalo, so we could make some buffalo burgers and a nice salad, what do you think?" Dante had gotten up and followed her, and now playfully slapped her ass as she was bent over to look inside the fridge, making her jump and giggle at him before he responded to what she had said.

"I think I absolutely love and adore this ass far more than any buffalo butt I've ever seen, but the burgers sound good too."

He snickered as Lily rolled her eyes at him playfully while she grinned, "I already know how you love my ass and just the other day you started playing with it. If you're really good, maybe sometime we can see what other kind of trouble you can get into with it."

12