The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 15

Story Info
Dante and Lily wrap up their 'honeymoon'...
2.3k words
4.65
11.5k
16

Part 16 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!

Book 1

Chapter 15

Today was Sunday and Dante and Lily both had wanted to relax and fully enjoy their last day of their little 'honeymoon', so had slept in. Lily got to enjoy waking up with Dante holding her in his arms again, and she treasured it because she knew that with their upcoming new responsibilities she wouldn't be able to have it every day. They decided to spend the whole day making love and spending time pleasing each other and stockpiling sexy memories for the coming week. They made love all over the Cabin that day. The kitchen counter, the dining room table, the shower, the bed, on the floor in front of the fireplace (where the sheepskin rug would someday lie but for now they used just a comforter from the bed and some imagination), they even went out onto the front porch where Dante gave Lily a slow gentle screw from behind as she held onto the porch railing and they gazed together into the forest, pointing out scenic details to each other. Late afternoon came far too soon, but they needed to get cleaned up and packed and head back to the compound. They would be having dinner in the Manor House so they could touch base with Mom and Dad and be ready for tomorrow. They would sleep in their suite and be ready for an early wakeup call Monday morning. They loaded up the muscle car and Dante doublechecked everything and secured the house before locking up. They hopped in the Chevelle and drove back to the compound.

***

They arrived at the Manor House about 30 minutes before dinnertime. They spent their time unloading the Chevelle and unpacking everything to get ready for the upcoming week. They decided to dress nicely for dinner since they both had gotten some new clothes in Whitefish and, as a newly mated couple, would be the center of some attention. Lily picked out a new black sundress that was modest but complemented her figure wonderfully, and she paired it with some black flats. Dante picked out a silver dress shirt that was cut tightly to his chest, and he rolled the cuffs back and left the neck open. He paired that with a pair of black slacks and a new pair of Lucchese black ostrich boots. Lily pulled up her hair into a tight ponytail and tied it with a black silk ribbon. She tied Dante's hair in a ponytail too, but used a thicker silver ribbon in his hair.

"My god you look good Dante, absolutely dashing."

Dante grinned, "Why thank you my love, and may I say in return that you look truly stunning tonight, you are so beautiful! But there's one accessory missing, I fear. Your dress and mating necklace and wedding ring look great together, but I think this is missing from the ensemble."

Dante smiled as he pulled a small box from behind his back and Lily's eyes went wide. He opened the box and inside it she saw a pair of 1ct diamond drop earrings with sapphire accents. They perfectly matched her wedding ring.

Lily gasped and held her hand up to her mouth as her eyes watered. "Oh my goddess Dante, they're beautiful! Thank you so much, I love you!" She kissed Dante hard, sharing her emotion and love with him. She broke the kiss and accepted the box, "But when did you get these? I never saw you buy them at the jewelry store!"

Dante grinned mischievously, "While you were focused on looking at some different rings I slipped away and found these. I had Aric ring them up and hide them, and he slipped them in the bag at the very end without your noticing."

Lily smiled sultrily, "You're a dangerous man, Mr. Silvrash, whatever am I going to do with you?"

Dante kissed her deeply, "You may do with me whatever you wish at all times, Mrs. Silvrash. Within our relationship we shall be rolling back and redefining the principles of feminism. You are indeed my chattel property just as they rail against, especially when you wish to be, but unlike medieval traditions, I am also yours. Do with me as thou wilt."

"Be careful what you ask for big guy, I just might take you up on that!" she grinned wickedly.

Lily put on her new earrings and they headed down to the dining room for dinner with the Pack.

As they entered, everyone went silent. Lily and Dante slowed, wondering what was wrong, before they heard several wolf whistles and some howling. They laughed and relaxed and waved at everyone as they resumed walking to the head table to join Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria and some others, including Betas and mates Ben and Sara. As they sat down, both Odin and Victoria commented on their look.

"Well look at you two, wow! What's the occasion?" asked Odin.

Victoria chimed in, "Lily, you're gorgeous and Dante, you look so handsome!"

Lily and Dante smiled at them before Lily responded, "Well, it's the last night of our little 'honeymoon', so we wanted to look nice. Plus, I wanted to show off how badly Dante is spoiling me! He bought me this beautiful wedding ring and these matching earrings!"

Victoria gasped and leaned over to admire her wedding ring and get a closer look at her earrings. "Lily, they are absolutely gorgeous, wow! He sure did show his love and how much he cherishes you! I hope you pulled out all the stops to show him your appreciation in the best way possible!" Victoria grinned lasciviously at her daughter with no trace of a 'proper' mother within sight.

"Oh Mother, never fear! By the time I finished with the rascal, my mate had no doubts about how he'd made me feel, I can promise you that! Tell her, Dante!"

Dante had been chuckling at their unbridled conversation, but when Lily told him to give her Mother some details, he sobered up fast. "I am not going to tell any tales that might sully my bride's sterling reputation. Suffice it to say, I have never once doubted Lily's love and appreciation, and leave it at that."

Everyone within earshot, which were many, were grinning at Dante before laughing their approval at his conservative words but broad implications.

Odin responded first, "Good recovery son, but I do have to say you done did good and spoiled the crap out of Lily."

Ben responded next, "I gotta say you clean up well Dante, and you did alright there. At this rate Lily will be spoiled rotten in no time, and there'll be no living with her! Gone is the reserved little girl we loved to tease!"

Dante laughed while Lily narrowed her eyes at Ben in mock anger.

Sara smacked Ben upside the head, "Don't listen to him Lily, if he learned a bit from Dante he'd be the one seeing how far a little appreciation goes himself, instead of Dante being the only outstanding recipient." Sara turned to Dante, "You did great and that was really sweet and romantic, Lily is a very lucky girl! Can you try to rub off on my mate a bit for me please?"

Dante cooperatively knuckle-rubbed Ben's head with a grin and Ben accepted it sheepishly, while the whole table roared in laughter.

Dinner was delicious and just what Dante was in the mood for, a perfectly cooked Porterhouse that covered his plate, plus a loaded twice baked potato with plenty of cheese and garlic.

Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria always spent generously on feeding any wolves that ate at the Manor House, excelling at both quality and quantity. They had several wolves and a few mates living and working in the Manor House, and many of the Pack who lived in homes inside the compound showed up several times a week for meals as well. The Head of the Kitchen was a mature Senior Wolf named Abigail who was very engaging socially but very strict on duty, running a tight ship and serving incredible food. Everyone in the Pack knew how blessed they were, anytime they ate Abigail's cooking. Tonight Lily enjoyed her steak immensely, and she had loved Abigail's cooking all her life.

After dinner, Odin and Victoria invited Lily and Dante to join them in Odin's office and they all sat on the couches to chat.

Odin opened things up, "I hope you two had an enjoyable long weekend, it sounds like things went well."

Lily responded excitedly, "It was wonderful, Daddy! We went on a date in Whitefish all day Friday, where we had breakfast at the Swift Creek Cafe and then we walked around and shopped a little before Dante surprised me and took me into Aric King's, where he bought us our wedding rings. Aric and Kate are the owners, and they wanted me to say hello and thanks to you and Mom, for what you do for Whitefish and the community and businesses. After that we went for lunch at Loula's Cafe. We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping where Dante had to pick up a lot of things to wear, since he was wandering with just what was in his car for so long. We decided to buy the ingredients for dinner from the grocery store and cook a romantic meal at home. It was a perfect date, and so special!"

Victoria sighed, "That sounds so romantic and fun, I'm glad you two had such a special time together. Those moments are what life is all about, and what it means to be mates, so don't forget that, no matter how much responsibility you take on and how busy you get. That's how your Father and I have lasted and remained so much in love together, and it's what makes you two strong and gives you the strength to do what you need to do and lead the Pack. Lily, I'm amazed at the changes in you since you met Dante: it's like you've rediscovered a zest for life that you never had, if that makes any sense!"

Lily and Dante both nodded, agreeing with how different both of their new lives were, and how much they loved sharing everything with each other. Lily continued, "We spent Saturday completing designs and making decisions for both the Cabin and our suite here. We're really excited about both of them, and will certainly have you over when things are completed! And today we just spent a lazy day together in the Cabin before heading back here."

Lily paused, and Dante stepped in, "Tomorrow after we meet with the architect and designer, we'll start ordering everything we need. I'm also going to be ordering a lot of computer and network and security equipment. In the next few months when time frees up somewhat, I'm going to start up a security business, and I'll be working on ideas and building a business plan for it. Tuesday we'll both meet with the Pack's Finance Head to set up our investments and formally combine our assets."

Odin and Victoria listened and nodded along, agreeing with their plan and impressed with their speed and execution of everything.

Odin responded, "That sounds like a really good plan with a lot of thought put into all of it. We're both very proud of you two. I'll lay out how your day will run tomorrow Dante, and your Mother will line out your day, Lily."

They both agreed. Odin turned to Dante, "Breakfast is served at 8am, and after that you have your first session with some of the Pack Elders and the Pack Archivist for your history lessons, plus Pack and lycan law. After that you will have your four-hour training, combat and exercise session. The remainder of your evaluation will happen first, and then you'll work with Ben to choose a weapon specialty and begin learning that. Lunch will be at 12pm, and then you'll go back for two more hours where you'll be training as your wolf and beginning to learn what you can do in that form. After that, you'll have a chance to meet with your architect and start as much of the process for your renovations as you can. When you're done there, you'll be with me for Alpha Heir-related business and training. What that entails will change on a daily basis. Dinner is at 6:30pm and starting then, both you and Lily are free and it's your own time."

Dante nodded, excited to get everything started.

Victoria spoke to Lily. "Like Dante, we'll all meet for breakfast at 8am and then you'll be shadowing me in the morning for the first two hours, learning how to run the Manor House on a daily basis. Then you'll spend two hours in combat training and exercise, while your mate is doing the same. After lunch you will meet with your designer, where you can discuss everything and start the remodeling as soon as you want, and can spend some time ordering everything as well. Once that's done, you'll be with me for Pack-related Madame Alpha responsibilities. Sometimes we'll be working alongside our mates as situations dictate, and other times it will be just us. As your Father told Dante, what that entails will change daily."

Lily responded, "Thank you Mom, that all sounds great, and I know we're both excited to get everything started and start seeing some progress with everything."

Shortly thereafter they headed back to their suite and prepared for bed. They were both worn out and just held each other, with Lily snuggling in her traditional spot as they fell asleep. Tomorrow would come early.

***