The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 19

Story Info
Dante continues his journey.
4.2k words
4.68
10.4k
13

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!

Book 1

Chapter 19

Once Dante, Ben and Sara had taken their seats in the conference room, Ben opened things up. "Okay, let's talk about Pack security.

"Our Pack, as was said earlier, is around 200 wolves strong. We aren't the biggest Pack in the U.S., nor are we the smallest; we're a little over average size.

"Of our 200 members, around 150 live in the compound and our community here, while the other 50 live either in Whitefish, on the Cattle Ranch or in a few other areas of our territory. Of the 150 in the compound, roughly 50 are Pack Enforcers and Betas. You don't have to be a Beta to be an Enforcer, and only some Enforcers are. If you have the role of Enforcer, then you focus on the physical security and defense of the Pack, the Omega Enforcers serving full-time while the Betas fill in as needed, especially in times of conflict. The exception to that is Sara and I; the Alpha Pair has delegated the running of the Enforcers to us, and we do that full-time. There are 35 Omega Enforcers, then Sara and me, and the remaining 13 are Betas that split their time between Enforcer duties (where they serve as our officer cadre) and their own businesses and family needs. Even the Betas without active Enforcer duties are well-trained bad-asses or they wouldn't be Betas, so in an emergency we can field around 75 Enforcers almost at the drop of a hat, depending on who is present within the compound at the time.

"During peacetime such as now, at all times we have one wolf at the main gate and 10 other wolves patrolling the compound and the surrounding perimeter and woods. They cycle through in 8 hour shifts, so that the compound and Pack are always protected.

"That being said, we really don't have any formal plan for emergencies. Emergencies don't happen often and even when they do, the 11 wolves on duty (plus Sara and I who are constantly on call) have always been adequate to handle them. The Eradication War was 100 years ago, so we have likely grown complacent."

Dante had been silent as Ben spoke, with Sara speaking up now and again to clarify one of her mate's points or to add additional details as she felt were needed. Once Ben had finished, Dante requested, "A moment, please," and studied a map of the compound and area for several minutes while Ben and Sara waited.

Dante finally spoke, "The first thing you have to know is that I grew up in war, whether it was bullies at the orphanage or gang members in Boston or service in Afghanistan, so my thinking is shaped by my martial arts training, the street fighting I survived, and my military training and experience. Considering the peace the Pack has enjoyed for so long, your preparations against hostile encroachment aren't bad at all. You've done a good job overall, but I can see room for improvement.

"Thanks to our remote forest environment and that impressive ten-foot wall, there is only one primary point that could be focused on for breaching the compound, and that's the main gate, although in a bit I'll have a few things to add about the wall. I want to further enhance the gate in ways that aren't obvious, so anyone attempting a forced entry will encounter some surprises. We should also set up some deterrents along the road approaching the gate.

"I want to do three things. First, a set of steel pylons hidden underground we can rig to extend at will, and heavy-duty enough to prevent forced entry, even by large, heavy equipment. These should give us some lead time to respond to a surprise attack when every second counts. Second, let's install a napalm deployment system. This will be a sprinkler system extending 300 yards along both sides of the road and hidden underground, to pop up and spray accelerant on anything on or near the road before self-igniting. According to international law napalm is illegal for use against civilian populations, but uniformed or not, I think we can safely assume that any attackers will not be civilians and almost certainly aren't even run-of-the-mill humans. Lastly, along the final approach to the gate we should line the road, again along each side, with remote controlled claymore mines as a final surprise to eliminate or at least reduce an attacking force. We can conceal them in bushes and fake rocks and logs and such, so that once again no one will be the wiser."

Ben and Sara were impressed with the ideas and insight Dante was demonstrating , and apparently it was all off the top of his head. They approved the ideas on the spot and pending Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria's approval, would begin construction immediately.

But Dante hadn't finished."The wall around the entire compound is already important and beneficial: it will buy us time and keep us from being overwhelmed, at least immediately. But I want to install what from the outside will look like decorative railing along the top. This railing will in actuality be razor sharp and abetted by spring-loaded spikes so that breaching the top will be far more difficult than will be apparent. The release of these spikes mustn't be from hair-triggers, or else birds and small animals such as squirrels and the like would be setting them off all the time, poor things, but they should be sensitive enough to impale anything heavier than say, a large bobcat. Any wild animal bigger than that, such as a bighorn sheep or a bear, will be unlikely to be climbing over ten-foot walls.

"Again, it's all about buying time and stopping, or at least slowing, the forces attacking you. The better you can control an enemy's movement and speed, the better you can respond, and the higher your odds of success.

"War has taught us that just like Murphy's Law, everything bad that can happen will happen, so the more contingencies we can plan for, the better off we'll be.

"The final major change I want set up and implemented for now, is a collection of rapid response teams. I want one 6-to-10-wolf team always to be on call and ready to respond to any situation that comes up in or near the compound. Each team needs to be centralized, so it can respond as a unit instead of individually. This means we'll either need to repurpose a building, or build one. It will be like a combination barracks, ready room, security and weapons cache all in one. It will also be our rallying point here in the compound. What do you two think?"

Sara responded first, "We've never attempted anything like this before and I don't think it's even occurred to anyone. But I can see how much of an asset it could all be. It will take time to prepare and a lot of drilling to make ourselves effective, but I say we should do all of this. Having a central military building will not only provide a central location to monitor the compound and surrounding area, but also give all the Betas and Enforcers a muster point in immediate proximity to that monitoring. We'll be able to respond far more quickly and effectively than the system we have now. We need to move and respond as one, and everything you suggest contributes to our ability to do precisely that. Ben baby, what do you think?"

Ben smiled at his mate and squeezed her to his side, "I think you said it even better than I could have my love, but I agree with Dante's plan and I fully support it. I can't see Alpha Odin or Madame Alpha Victoria having a problem with it either, and I rather think they'll be very impressed. After checking in at the top, we should get started on all of this immediately."

Dante responded, "I agree that construction should start immediately. There are several other things I'll want to add, foremost being far greater audio and video surveillance in and around the compound, but that will be an extensive network and take a lot of time to set up, program and camouflage. Recent advances in miniaturization will greatly aid that last item. But it will all need to feed into the new security center, and that's why we need to erect or adapt that building first.

"With my background in electrical engineering and computer science, I'll also want to work on IT and network security for the compound and the Pack members. That can start when I launch my security company, so the systems and products I develop for that enterprise can be also utilized for the Pack, which is why we're not trying to do that quite yet.

"So we can start with the central building and training our rapid response teams as the first stage, and then move onto the next stage in a month or two. Hopefully by then I'll be ready to start my security company, and the compound and Pack upgrades can be its first major project. I'll get the first round of equipment and systems set up with our own Cabin, which is beginning immediately, then take what I learn from that to start the initial product line and services I'll be offering to the Pack and to whatever other clients follow afterwards. The Pack will get top-of-the-line products, and so we don't give away all our secrets, everyone else's will be scaled back a tad.

"Now what about saferooms within the compound?"

Ben fielded this question, "Each family's home contains one saferoom of some kind. But even better, directly below the Manor House is a massive underground bunker that can House the entire Pack in the event of catastrophic danger. It took almost a hundred years to dig out and equip, and it was a major factor in our surviving the Eradication War a hundred years ago. Ever since then, it has been kept top-of-the-line and continuously upgraded over the years. I think we're good on that front."

Dante nodded and agreed there shouldn't be any changes needed there unless he came up with any suggestions after taking a close look at some point.

Before they wrapped up for the day, Dante brought up one final point. "We're going to begin firearm training next week. You've already shown me a small pistol range in the compound, but it needs to have another dozen lanes or so added to it. We also need a rifle and shotgun range, but that doesn't need to be inside the community. Let's build one outside the perimeter where there's more space and less chance of it interfering with the goings on around the community. We won't need to defend it, and it won't have any structures, so we don't need it inside the compound wall. Besides, it's pretty flat in here and it would be best if we were firing into a hillside or a mountain slope."

Ben nodded and said he would get started on that; a firing range required minimal construction, and it should be ready before next weekend.

They called it a day and wrapped everything up. Dante would take everything and head up to Alpha Odin's office and present it to him. Odin would speak with Victoria and they would no doubt approve it all.

Dante headed to the Alpha's office and wasted no time in bringing Alpha Odin up to speed. It took a while since Odin came up with lots of probing questions, so they weren't wrapping up until Lily and Victoria joined them.

All these security improvements were important Pack-related business, so Odin called in Ben and Sara, and the six of them spent the rest of the late afternoon and early evening finalizing everything and getting all the plans underway. They all applauded Dante for the thought and deep insights he had contributed towards protecting and strengthening the Pack.

Dinnertime had snuck up on them, so they headed into the dining hall for another one of Abigail's incredible meals. Tonight was quite the treat, as she had made slow cooked BBQ brisket with fried okra, fried and seasoned potato wedges, and creamed spinach. Everyone loved it and Dante was so hungry and enjoyed it so much he had two massive platefuls. At the end of the meal they were all still sitting around relaxing and talking, when Dante felt Lily squeeze his thigh. He looked at her and saw that Lily's eyes were smoky as she bit her lip and glanced at the door. Through their mating bond he had the extraordinary experience of getting wet and slippery between his legs, which of course wasn't his aroused moisture, but hers. Dante quickly picked up on Lily's need and they excused themselves and headed for their suite.

***

Lily led Dante into the suite and locked the door behind them. She dragged her mate into the living room and pushed him into the easy chair.

Dante went to speak, but Lily put her finger over his lips, stopping him. "Please don't move and don't speak, my darling. I want you to see just what I have for you, and what I need from you tonight. You just sit there and watch. You're allowed to loosen some clothing if it gets too confining, and you may squirm or twitch if you feel the need, but that's it, understood?"

Lily had a lusty and aggressive look on her face that already had Dante's blood surging so he immediately loosened his cargo shorts, but obediently refrained from doing anything else. He could feel her heat and even a touch of raunchiness coming from her through the bond, and he knew tonight would be something special!

Lily was wearing a short, pleated black skirt with a black silk button-up long-sleeved top. She stood up and slowly started swaying to a beat she could hear in her mind, and not for the first time Dante thought he needed to get some music set up in this suite and the Cabin.

Lily slowly unbuttoned her top, and when she released the last button she opened the front somewhat, but left her top on to tease him. He saw her bright red bra flashing indecipherable Morse code at him as the shirt opening shifted while she swayed in front of him.

She turned around to face away from him and leaned forward, swirling and moving her generous, tight ass in front of his eyes. He could never get enough of that bubble butt, and he couldn't think of a single time she'd ever faced away from him that he hadn't found himself staring right at it. She reached back and lifted the skirt above her ass, showing him its perfect swell, split by the thin, red and lucky piece of fabric that was exactly where he wanted himself to be. She reached back with her other hand and pulled the crotch of her thong aside, leaning over further to show Dante the wet slick folds of her pussy that were already weeping for his touch.

She next pulled her soiled panties completely off and stepped out of them. She shuffled backwards with little quick steps, making her butt cheeks ripple enticingly, not stopping until her ass was nearly touching his nose. Reaching back once again, she unwrapped her skirt completely away, and cast it carelessly aside. She grabbed both curvy, taut cheeks in her hands and spread them wide, right in front of him, finally displaying all of her treasures to his rapt gaze.

As Lily had predicted, Dante was squirming and twitching and gripping the arms of the chair so hard that it was straining under the pressure. His sweet and beautiful Lily had become a wanton goddess and was driving him almost to the point of violence, he was so worked up! When she spread her most intimate cleavage wide before his gaze, he could feel the heat radiating off her sex and smell the thick rich scent of her, the honey and cinnamon and musky richness overpowering and clouding his mind. He could see her delicate pink folds quivering inside of her, and the liquid that was running out of her opening to coat the insides of her thighs. He could barely control himself, and she was only making it worse.

Lily stepped away from him and turned around, unhooking the front clasp of her red bra and letting it and the black shirt fall away, leaving her completely unclothed and no secrets hidden. She sat on the edge of a low table near his chair. She now rested her heels on the edge of the table and drew her knees back and wide, wantonly exposing everything she had... her full panting breasts, her eager enlarged clitoris, her delicate glistening folds, her hungry dripping burrow, even her tight brown pucker... all was fully exposed to his hungry gaze.

She licked her lips. Her green-gold eyes were blazing with fire as she traced her hands up her legs and across her wet sex and offered, "All of this is yours Dante. Every inch, every curve, every pleasure I have to offer, is yours for the taking. And without your even raising a finger, look at what you've done to me, baby."

She plunged two fingers into her hungry sex and threw her head back as she moaned lewdly, like a wolf bitch in heat. Thrusting her fingers in and out, stirring herself up inside, she grabbed a breast and started to massage it with her other hand. Lily had barely begun to touch herself, but already she'd worked herself right to the edge, making deliciously sexy noises the entire time, above and below, for her mate.

When she was just about to topple over the edge, she stopped.

She gazed fire at him.

She slid her dripping fingers from her pussy, which was trying to clutch them back inside.

Quivering visibly with her need, she staggered to her feet and approached her mate and waved her fingers under his nose. He closed his eyes as he inhaled his favorite scent in the entire world, and without warning Lily pushed her slick fingers into his mouth, forcing a groan from him.

Dante could take no more and he lunged to his feet and grabbed Lily around the waist. He threw her over his shoulder like a caveman and raced for the bedroom as Lily moaned "Hurry, hurry!" He ran to the bed and tumbled his prey onto it. He nearly burned his skin pulling his clothes off so fast, and he was naked in moments.

Lily had backed up so her head was resting against the top of the bed and she watched as Dante stalked ominously on all fours up the bed towards her. Her heart raced, seeing him in this dangerous mood, and that's exactly what she wanted from him tonight! She wanted his power, his passion, his lust and his ferocity. She had played herself all the way to her own limits for this very moment, just so she could use her own faltering control of her desperate and obvious need for him as a weapon, as a goad to send him beyond the limits of his own control and to ravage her to the limits of his strength and consume her in his fire. Her cravings for this total possession had been building in her for days, and tonight, at all costs, she needed her fix!

Lily's feet were on the bed and her knees were bent. Dante had crawled between her legs, almost but not quite out of control of himself, and was running his nose and mouth up the inside her thigh, inching closer to her aching core. His mouth finally arrived at her dripping sex, tasting her as his tongue took a long, strong lick from her opening to her clit, making her gasp loudly. He soon began feasting on her as his tongue dove inside, gathering her nectar directly as it squirmed inside of her, making her pussy clench and writhe in pleasure. He moved up and attacked her clit, while Lily lost her mind to what her mate was doing to her. His tongue ran circles around her clit before flicking across it, forcing Lily to rush into her long-delayed climax. As he gently bit on her clit and laved his tongue across it he pushed two fingers deep into her, rubbing them against the roof of her pussy, torturing her g-spot. Lily exploded as her honey sprayed out of her, filling his mouth, and her body shook in an incredible orgasm while she filled the suite with her screams!

But Dante wasn't going to give her a chance to come down and relax from this. She had awakened something in him tonight, and he was on a mission to push her to the limits of what she could take, and leave her a quivering mess!

He hooked her legs with his arms and shoved forward, folding Lily in half. As she returned to earth and saw what was going on, she looked into Dante's eyes and determined what was about to happen. Her eyes went wide with disbelief. She had just taken all she could, she was a wreck, but there was more!

12