The Silver Spoon Test

Story Info
Master tests his pet, and discipline follows.
1.7k words
3.99
38.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes and remember we're in our basement dungeon. Black leather walls, lots of chains and complicated looking machines. But we feel more at home here than anywhere else and I relax.

He touches my face, tracing the curve of my cheek down to my neck and collar. I'm on a table and my arms are stretched out to the side, wrists and ankles buckled in. I stretch a little, which isn't much, and feel the pleasant tug, the relief that comes with being restrained.

We've been playing, and he had let me close my eyes and rest for a little while. It had been an exhausting session, but I feel rested now. So rested and relaxed, that I forget myself and speak up.

His hand covers my mouth quickly and his eyes blaze. Ah, we're not done yet, and I brace for some tasty punishment. He unbuckles me and and helps me up, rubbing at my wrists and ankles to relieve the marks. Leading me to the large wooden cross, he stands me up against it. Arms out, he wraps my wrists with a rough rope, not the black silk we usually use. Its uncomfortable, he sees me wince, and pulls it tighter.

He runs his hands down my arms, feels my breasts, pinches my nipples, hard. They immediately rise and turn pink for him. I'm intrigued while he explains we're going to try something a little new, something a little different. To test my obedience.

Out comes a lovely antique silver spoon. I recognize it as one of my grandmother's, engraved with her initials, MBTW.

"I thought this would be appropriate for my spoiled little girl. Open up."

He inserts the handle in my waiting mouth. "Now, whatever you do, whatever happens, don't drop it. Don't. Drop. It."

He gets a bottle of water, and pours a little bit onto the waiting spoon.

"Don't spill, either. Be very still. Be a good girl."

This should be easy, I think. Then I hear the hum. The buzz. He holds an extremely large vibrator up so I can see. Shaped like a dildo, vibrating like a silver bullet, my knees start to shake the tiniest bit. He holds it against the piercing in my nipple, and the vibrating metal makes my whole breast shake. I can feel it in my ribcage.

In a blink, the dildo's between my legs, humming away happily. He holds it level, rubs it against my clit, my labia, up my ass crack and back again. I'm already wet, and the vibe well lubed. I purse my lips around the silver spoon. With my tongue, I push it against the roof of my mouth, feeling the delicate filigree bite into my flesh. I nearly go crosseyed trying to watch the water in the spoon. Don't spill a drop.

He kneels down in front of me, to get a better position to control the phallus. In a slow sure move, Master eases it up inside me. I feel like my whole body is shaking, and I watch the water in the spoon reflect the vibration slightly.

He twists it slowly, and I close my eyes. Tighten my lips on the spoon. He pulls the length of it all the way out, letting the head barely touch my clit...the shaking in my legs is unbearable. I pull against the ropes holding my wrists and steady myself. Opening my eyes, I concentrate again on the spoon. I try not to feel the throbbing in my cunt.

With that thought, he drives the vibe home again, and I feel the familiar shudder in my womb. Deep and intense, the waves move over me and I come again and again. The heat spreads from my belly and blooms up my body, the next wave coming before I could groan from the first. I bite down hard on the spoon, holding it steady with my lips, my mantra taking over, Be good...Be good.

He eases off slowly, and turns off the vibrator. I open my eyes and see him looking at my chest.

A single drop of water runs down the valley between my breasts, leaving a lonely wet trail.

I close my eyes again and hear a knock upstairs. Giving up, I let the spoon clatter to the floor. There's no telling who was at the door, but it was relief at any rate.

He feels me relax and cocks one blue eye at me in admonishment.

"What makes you think I'm finished? You've barely learned your lesson, and require some discipline. I admire your effort, but we're not done."

He unties my wrists quickly and lets me drop to my knees, ankles crossed, hands folded in my lap. This is my resting position.

"Wait, please. Rest." He turns and bounds up the stairs two at a time.

I sat still and glowed. While I had failed my exercise, there was no doubt that I had still managed to please my Master. The sparkle in his eyes belied his arousal at my grand effort to be obedient.

I stiffened when I hear two sets of steps coming down the stairs. Like a deer in headlights I freeze. What the hell? A surprise? Someone new? We'd talked about this, but the opportunity had never presented itself. And now, apparently it had.

Natasha's red hair came into view. Its always the first thing I notice about her. Then I notice her breasts, generous and touchable. Curvy hips, wide mouth, she's the only woman I can't take my eyes off of. She helped train me, and is one of my dearest friends, but the sight of her still gives me chills of apprehension.

She's not surprised to see me naked, but her eyes widen as she looks around our basement. He must have prepped her somewhat, but not entirely. I remain kneeling and smile at my old Mistress, but let Master speak up.

"We've gotten some new toys since you were here last. I thought it had been a while. We might try them out later, but I'd like you to join us for something a little simpler first. She needs a bit of punishment. You were the one who helped train her from the beginning, so I was thrilled that you happened to show up right now. Are you game?"

"Always, but I can't imagine her needing very much discipline at all. I trained this sweet slave well. But we'll see how it goes."

She peels off a few layers, and I see the black leather and buckles and fishnet.

I feel underdressed and lower my eyes.

Master walks over and kisses me deeply, stroking my hair.

When I open my eyes again, he's holding a new toy. About 4 inches in length, the rubber bit has two chrome rings dangling from each side, catching the light. A buckle in the back secures it to the head. My head.

"Open, please."

I lick my lips and open obediently, while Mistress handcuffs me. I sigh at the sweet familiar feeling of restraint and bite down on the length of rubber. I notice now that she has a leather riding crop in her hand. Instead of a handle, the user holds a chrome dildo. Nice, I'll have to ask her where she got this piece.

She helps me stand leads me over to where Master is sitting on a stool. Kneeling again, she maneuvers me so that I'm bent over his lap, over his knees like a child.

"How many? How bad was our girl?"

"Ten, please."

My handcuffed wrists are already feeling raw. The taste of rubber makes me slightly nauseous. My tongue doesn't know where to rest and I lick the bit impatiently, blowing air through my nose. Master grips my hair to steady me.

She starts the count at twenty, ignoring Master's suggestion of ten, always aware of what I can take. The first five lashes are delicious. Sharp and sweet, she concentrates on one small area...but I know she would methodically cover my bottom, to ensure an even pink hue. And avoid making a bloody mess of my cheeks.

"Thirteen." Snap! "Twelve." Snap! Master counts for her slowly.

At ten my eyes are watering, my teeth grip the bit in a grimace.

"Seven." Snap! "Six." Snap! "Five."

Ecstasy. I feel clean and whole.

At "One," instead of the sting of the last satisfying spank, she plunges the chrome end of the riding crop into my wide open cunt. She apparently had been holding the crop further down the handle, because the chrome was still cold. This is a new sensation for me. All at once I register the shock, the size, and the temperature. The contrast of my burning red bottom and the cold chrome deep inside me is incredible. I bite down on the rubber in my mouth and pull against Master holding my hair. He pulls back and grips the chain connecting my handcuffs.

I contract my muscles, squeezing the chrome dildo as if I could warm it and shape it to me more comfortably. It's already starting to warm up inside me, and Mistress begins to move it slowly. Master releases his grip on the handcuffs, and follows the lines of my lower back to the sweet generous curve of my ass. It's so tender, so sore from the treatment with the riding crop. He strokes me carefully, gently, avoiding the broken skin.

Then his hand inspects my snatch, the gaping hot mess with the chrome cock moving in and out so slowly. He rubs my clit, trying not to bump Mistress's intense grind.

That was all it took and I let out a groan. Please don't stop. I gush and feel her labor get much easier. Well lubed now, I push back against her and come with a shriek. Intense wouldn't describe it. I close my eyes and see fireworks. Flashes of red against black. A flock of birds, a whirlwind in the dust. Frenzy, then calm.

I let my Master and Mistress finish me off with tenderness. I feel empty when she pulled out the dildo, but emptier still when he unbuckles the bit. I lick my lips and suck in my cheeks to get the feeling back. He unlocks the handcuffs and both my lovers take a hand to massage carefully.

"Good girl."