The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 01

Story Info
A Free Use Treaty with Sylvanas and her rangers.
5.8k words
4.59
29.5k
57

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is, as always, set in a simulated virtual reality revolving around free use and heavily anal focused, if you aren't into anal, should probably skip this. This is all pure free use fantasy fulfillment; don't expect realism or normal behavior.

~~~

In between the happy little encounters the Sim no doubt set up for me, I spent time wandering or driving around the place, constantly amazed by all of it, this perfect, fictional paradise and everything it would let me do. While wandering I passed a store that sold comics, video games and other hobby stuff. Looking over the various titles they had, it occurred to me that the Sim had even more potential than I realized, it could be more than just this world. Looking across the store again I thought about all the possible scenarios I could have in different fictional settings, or one off stories I could ask for. I think I've got another request for Simone.

Speaking aloud I ask slowly, "Simone? Could you put me in custom scenarios? I think I might want to do one or two things different things before coming back here."

Replying briskly, "Of course I can arrange that Jame, what did you have in mind?"

Looking around the store I spotted a World of Warcraft display showing off the various faction leaders. Seeing Sylvanas gave me an idea.

I turn back to Simone and say, "How about a setting like World of Warcraft? Can you do that or is it too much of a copyright thing?"

"Hah, nerd," Simone immediately replies. "But yeah, I can do that. Want me to whip up a scenario too? I think I've got a read on you, I'll make it fun, promise."

Shrugging I say, "Alright sure, I trust you'll make it good, just make sure you put me with Sylvanas. Oh, and straight to the point as always yeah?"

"Yeah yeah, compiling now."

Reality seeps away again, my vision blurs at the edges and slowly blacks out before slowly returning. Though this time things are slightly different; looking around the place I see that everything looks like it's pulled straight from a big budget CGI fest movie only turned up to 11, the degree of fidelity to it all is more impressive than any movie I've ever seen but it all still has that computer generated look.

Looking down at myself I see I'm the same way, it's jarring but pretty damn cool. Huh, I could see why she did it. The game looks pretty bad by modern standards and I didn't want to fuck something with polygons I could count. I figured she'd just convert the game into a realistic looking replica, but this was something I could get behind too.

Eventually getting over the surprise of having the world look completely different, I take in my surroundings and find myself sitting at a large wooden table in a large and lavishly if archaically decorated bedroom on my own. Just as I start to wonder what's going on and if I should go anywhere, I hear the heavy wooden door in the room creak open and see Sylvanas step inside. CGI or no, she looked incredible, like one of avatars in the Ready Player One movie only even better. Though her red eyes, absurdly long eyebrows and ears along with the pale blue skin were a bit less attractive in the flesh, what might look good in an art style suddenly looked a lot scarier when it was almost photorealistic.

Despite the alien features and frightening features, she had a regal and dignified look, she was a Queen after all. She was still beautiful, just somewhat off, features being too sharp here and there, the nose a touch too thin, the eyes too far apart. The Sim's take on what elves looked like kinda took some getting used. Her body though, I couldn't find anything wrong with that. Underneath her 'armor' that only partially covered her, she had the most perfect body, lithe and athletic with totally unblemished skin, a narrow waist, wide hips and flat stomach. Her armor was the most frustrating thing, it showed enough to excite the imagination and tease but not enough to satisfy. Well here's to hoping Simone didn't try to blueball me.

Sylvanas promptly sits down across from me and addresses me briskly. "To finalize then, the last condition of the peace treaty is for my Dark Rangers to make themselves available to any and all members of the Alliance while my own person will be made available to high officials."

'Thanks Simone' I thought. Gathering myself, I decide to do a little roleplay and play along, "And what precisely will 'making themselves available' mean?"

Eyeing me for an uncomfortably long a moment, Sylvanas evenly responds, "The exact wording will only allow for sexual use but nothing outside of that, though I take it you mean for a demonstration then Representative."

I can't think of a diplomatic way of saying yes and when I don't reply soon enough Sylvanas says coolly, "The treaty has yet to be signed, I'm not obligated to do so yet you understand." Before I have a chance to reply, Sylvanas adds, "Nevertheless, I suppose it only polite I oblige."

Sylvanas got up and began mechanically stripping off her armor and clothing while making her way toward the bed, it didn't take long considering how little of it she wore. Soon she was standing completely nude in front of her bed. Turning around to me she asked, "Well? I've made myself available, do what you will or did you simply wish to stare?"

Taking the cue, I undress as well and approach her. Touching her skin gives me a slight shock, despite knowing she was undead, it startled me how cold her skin was when trailing my fingers down her side. Thankfully it was just cold and not rotting, she wasn't that kind of dead. My hand roamed over her body, eventually cupping her breasts, they weren't very large, but perfect for grabbing a handful of. Holding her nipples between my fingers, I flicked my eyes up to hers as I pinched down and twisted, Sylvanas only tilted her head slightly without emotion. I got the feeling that you could be as rough as you wanted with her and she'd hardly feel a thing.

Reaching up to her shoulders I pressed down gently. Sylvanas sank down though not without a slight hitch of hesitation at first, she probably felt it unseemly for someone of her station. Once on her knees, I guided her head towards my already hard cock, and again there was that slight moment of hesitation before she opened her lips and let me slide past them into her mouth. It felt... Unpleasant actually since her lips and mouth were cold. Despite her tongue starting to play all over the head of my cock, the coldness of it all numbed some of the sensation and ruined it a bit.

"So cold..." I accidentally let out.

Pulling back slightly to reply, "Yes, being dead will do that, it will take some time and work to warm up."

"Work?"

"You mostly, you'll need to be a bit more energetic than that if you want to warm up my throat."

Understanding her meaning, I try to ignore the cold and began fucking her faster. When I started pressing into her mouth deeper, it surprised me how easily she took me into her throat, Sylvanas practically inhaled my cock after the first push and took me balls deep immediately. Happy that I didn't need to build up to things, I began throatfucking her casually.

After carrying this on for a while I realized something felt off but couldn't put my finger on what it was exactly. It wasn't until after several minutes of nonstop throatfucking that I realized what it was. Sylvanas hadn't sputtered, choked, gagged or coughed once in all that time, in fact, even when I occasionally pulled my cock out to let her breathe, she never gasped for breath once. Wanting to see how far I could push it, the next time I slid down her throat, I held it there, and held it there, and held it there. One, two, then three minutes passed without any kind of reaction from Sylvanas, I eventually pulled out in shock to ask if she was alright.

Replying without a hint of difficulty, Sylvanas said, "You don't understand us much at all do you? We've no need for air like the living do, there's no need to pause so often."

Right, undead, of course. I shivered with excitement at what this meant and slowly forced my cock back down her throat again, the 8 inches filling her not bothering her in the slightest. I left it there again for the longest time, not even fucking her, just enjoying the sight of her keeping me so deep in her throat endlessly. Even with her nose buried in my pubes and balls pressed against her chin, Sylvanas didn't react much at all other than to give me an expectant look, bored with how little I was doing.

The undead woman seemed to completely lack a gag reflex, something I was deeply enjoying. Bored of having my cock simply sit there, she began swallowing. Again and again she kept swallowing, the contraction and undulation of the muscles in her throat impossibly trying to devour my cock was like she was trying to milk me. It felt unbelievable despite the slowly fading coldness.

Grabbing the back of her head, I started bobbing her head back and forth all the way, slowly at first, mostly just guiding her head since she was doing all the work. I loved how she was able to smoothly take me from tip to balls every time, her throat letting me in easily.

Without prompting from me, Sylvanas stuck her tongue all the way out so my cock didn't scrape against her teeth. Typically this made girls gag immediately but Sylvanas had no problem keeping her tongue out the whole time, she'd even gently lap at my ballsack whenever I bottomed out. Eventually I started speeding up; I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started pushing down and pulling her back faster and faster to the point where the muscles in her neck strained to keep up with the pace. All the while she hadn't gagged or choked once and left her hands sitting demurely in her lap, she was completely at ease with the selfish way I used her throat and could take even more.

After another few minutes of this I moved on to grabbing her head with both hands and started essentially bouncing her head off my crotch while thrusting forward at the same. This was too fast for Sylvanas to keep up with so she simply let her head go limp so I could more easily bounce her head on my cock. I was whipping her head back and forth as fast as I could manage, fast enough I'd be giving any normal girl whiplash and a headache but Sylvanas' hands never left her lap. That was the hottest thing to me and was almost enough to push me over the edge.

Wanting to change things, I pulled Sylvanas up by the armpits and guided her to lie down on the bed while hanging her head off the edge of it, so it was level with my cock. With her that way, I resume throatfucking her upside down. This angles much better and lets me get even deeper down her throat, though at the cost of her comfort, but I think she might not even feel things the way I do. I start fucking her savagely like this; rabidly pounding her throat like it's a pussy hard and fast. Every time I slide down her throat, I see it suddenly bulge up as my cock bulls its way down. Her throat distends obscenely to accommodate my girth with every thrust. I don't know if the esophagus is designed to stretch like this but I don't care and neither does she seem to, I just keep taking what I want from her throat.

Again I'm reminded of the fact if she were living, I'd probably be causing actual damage fucking her like this but it doesn't matter with Sylvanas. While pumping into her throat, I grab handfuls of her tits and start squeezing and mauling them. I'm pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples so hard I can hardly believe she doesn't react to it. She continues to just leave her hands folded across her stomach she likes she's just having an afternoon nap while I abuse her body.

I spend 20 minutes fucking her throat like that, not needing to pull out to let her breathe once while she diligently kept up the swallowing motion. Eventually a familiar pressure built in my balls. The closer I got to cumming the more urgently I fucked her throat. Instead of looking at her tits or pussy, my eyes are staring at her hands gently folded across her stomach as I finally explode. Slamming my meat all the way in one last time I let loose an obscene torrent of cum right down her throat. The first spurt seemed to catch her off-guard because she finally sputtered and coughed once as a mixture of cum and spit shot out one of her nostrils and the sides of her mouthl; the mixture running down her face, over and into her eyes.

She quickly gathers herself though and starts swallowing in time with every other spurt, drinking everything I poured down her throat. As I finished cumming, I slipped out of her throat finally for the first time in maybe more than half an hour and see that it's completely slathered with a mixture of cum and spit.

I motion her to get off the bed and back on her knees in front of me which she does without difficulty despite the last half hour of skullfucking. Looking up at me with an impassive face, I see she looks like a complete fucking mess, the cum that she coughed up is all over her face. It's plastered one of her long eyebrows against her forehead and made its way into one of her eyes, but despite that, she isn't closing that one, she just lets the cum sit there. The fact that she's a Queen makes it so much hotter, that someone so regal could look so whorish is better than anything to me. I'm completely in love with the sight but still want to add more to it. I grab my cock by the base and start wiping it all over Sylvanas' face, making her look like even more of a whore while she maintains that stony expression completely at odds with the cum coating her face. As I'm busy wiping my cum and spit covered cock over her face, Sylvanas asks with an extremely phlegmy voice, "Fond of my throat are you?"

"Uh, yes, very, the living tends to need to breathe so this was very new and fun for me," I reply happily.

Clearing her throat, "It should be new to many I think, I must inform my Rangers what to expect." Pausing for a moment she adds, "While I lived, I don't remember oral sex being quite so energetic. I'm curious, will all of the Alliance leaders be using me so?"

"Perhaps Your Highness, though I cannot say what their tastes may be precisely."

Nodding to herself, she asks once more while absent mindedly licking my cock clean, "Will that be all the demonstration you require or will there be more?"

Smiling greedily I reply, "Yes, I think I should like more. Your Highness, have you ever tried anal?"

Raising a brow Sylvanas deadpans, "Anal? The mortal races fornicate so? When I lived, never had I heard of those in Quel'Thalas doing such... Nevertheless, I will adapt. No I have not Representative, this too will be new for me."

Sylvanas gets up and goes back to the bed, laying down on it she invitingly spreads her legs wide open and waits.

Climbing on top of her, I tell her, "This is something I am particularly fond of, though not a universal taste. I should warn you though, among the living, it is known to be painful and uncomfortable the first time."

Sylvanas dismisses the warning, "Your concern is unwarranted Representative, we undead feel little. The sensations of flesh are much dulled, there will likely be neither pain nor discomfort, you need not be concerned."

"Well then, I'm very glad to hear that Your Highness."

I figure this would probably be the perfect time to test out the largest size toggle. I think bigger to myself and immediately feel my cock swell in size. Honestly, the 8" one I had at the moment was already quite a lot, but at this point, it was just ridiculous. At 10" long and 3 thick, it felt impractical more than anything, but I still wanted to try it out

I lay my new cock across her stomach to see how deep it'd go inside her; it almost reaches her sternum. I imagine if I did manage to put it up her, it'd essentially be rearranging her internal organs probably. With the heavy meat resting on her, for the first time, Sylvanas expresses some small shock but it quickly disappears.

Moving back, I line up my cock head with her asshole and using the slickness from her throat, I thrust in as hard and suddenly as I can, eliciting a sudden grunt from her. Her asshole looks like it's stretched to the breaking point, wrapped around my cock the way it is. But despite that, Sylvanas looks unconcerned, she's just staring up toward the roof with an interested expression.

Curious how she feels I ask, "Is this alright Your Highness?"

Musing she replies, "Yes it's fine, there's no pain, just a strange sensation of fullness. I don't dislike it. Please, continue Representative."

Happy, I look down to see I only managed to get a little bit more than half my length in her before something stops me. Sylvanas is wonderfully tight and her ass does feel amazing, but again the coldness detracts from the whole experience somewhat. Trying to ignore it, I start thrusting into her, with slow but hard, abrupt pumps. With every pump I manage to pummel my way a little bit deeper inside her. It takes a couple minutes before I've worked almost the whole thing in, with only two or so inches left to go. I decide to leave it for now and pull my whole length back out, I notice Sylvanas frowns when I do. Realigning my cock with her pussy this time, I start pressing in, but it's much more difficult to work my way in here and I seriously doubt I can fit the whole thing. I fuck her pussy for a few minutes but never manage to get more than half my cock in. I ask her again, "My Lady, how are you finding this?"

Absently she says, "As I've mentioned, the undead feel little. Occasionally I've needed to use my flesh to seal pacts before, but I felt little then and I feel little now..." Sylvanas then hesitates for a moment before requesting, "If you could Representative, would you return to the other hole?"

Grinning with delight at her preference for anal I reply, "As you wish."

Pulling back out, I roll over onto my back and ask her to sit down on my cock this time. Sylvanas gets up and stands over me, positioning her ass over my ridiculously sized cock before slowly lowering herself down on it. Grabbing it in one hand, she guides it into her asshole and sits down on it, stuffing 9 inches up her ass before something stops her too. Instead of stopping though, she simply starts grinding her ass into my crotch, forcing my cock up her asshole and reorganizing her guts. Soon she finally has the entire thing buried up her asshole, she lets it settle for a few moments before, without prompting from me, begins bouncing up and down, and aggressively at that. I figured she'd start off with small bounces but instead she immediately starts off with bouncing up half way.

It feels indescribable inside her, just like with Stacey, being inside Sylvanas' ass feels better than should be possible. Every inch of her slick walls hugs my cock tightly as I glide in and out of her, my cock more sensitive than it has any right to be here in the Sim. I close my eyes and enjoy Sylvanas ravage her own ass with my cock.

Sylvanas leans forward towards me, bringing our faces close while she continues sliding her asshole up and down my cock. She tells me wistfully, "I don't dislike this at all. Rarely do I get to feel this much."

Smiling happily, "I don't dislike it either my Lady."

Sylvanas continues sliding her ass up higher and higher with every bounce until basically only the head stays inside. Every bounce sees almost 10 inches of cock disappear up her asshole viciously fast but instead of pain, there's only a growing look of satisfaction on her face. I'm not doing anything at this point, I'm just lying there, letting her devour my cock with her asshole, it almost feels like she's only using my cock to get off now. As the minutes pass, I notice a growing sense of desperation to Sylvanas' fucking. She's stirring her own guts by grinding on me while I'm completely buried in her. She's slamming down on me especially hard occasionally, like she's trying to scratch an itch that only deep sodomy can scratch. She's sliding up and down so fast that I'll occasionally slip entirely out of her ass, and when I do, she always snarls some before fervently putting me back there.

12