The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After letting her breathe for a few moments I pressed her face back into the bowl to finish it off. It took her only a few minutes to drink it all, the camera getting some great footage of her licking the sides clean as she got to the bottom, it was turning me on like nothing else and I was getting close to cumming. As she finished, I pulled her up again and let go of her wrists, with them free, she started scooping the last remaining cum off her face and into her mouth. Watching her be so participatory drove me over the edge and I finally shot my load into her asshole but was disappointed nevertheless to see she hadn't cum while I fucked her. I pulled out while leaving her kneeling and walked around to her front and pressed my filthy cock into her mouth, which she unhesitatingly took.

I expected her to grab the bowl and restart the whole process by pushing my cream pie into it again but she didn't, instead she glanced at the bowl and told me through a full mouth, "No I think not, I think you deserve something special Mr. Jacobs."

She reached back with one hand and pushed my load into a cupped palm, using the other and two fingers, she reached in to dig out any stubborn cum that refused to leak out. Once satisfied she had as much as she could get, she brought her cupped palm to her mouth and slurped up the cum that had just been in her ass. She had obviously drank much more just moments before but seeing her do it like that still excited me.

Seeing my excitement Hamill remarked, "Enjoyed that did you? I'm glad, I'm very quickly learning how to be a modern woman."

I smiled at her and her special treatment before rotating out. The rest of the men present continued the gangbang for another hour before they eventually all were satisfied. By the end of it, Hamill's asshole looked completely ruined, the flesh was just so swollen and red, it was shocking to see it belong to a woman like Hamill. Her face was streaked with cum and runny mascara making her look like a cheap whore rather than a 50 something politician. Her knees buckled whenever she tried to stand so she gave up and had to be helped to a couch to rest. I went to go sit with her, not because I wanted to fuck her more but strangely, I just liked her and wanted to chat.

After a brief silence, Hamill told me shyly, "You know Mr. Jacobs, being in my elder years, I stopped being a sexual person, it wasn't something that occupied my mind much. But after this, I think that's changed, it's actually strangely pleasant to see men are still interested in this old gal. It's nice to be wanted even if this particular attention isn't entirely pleasant," she said nodding towards her ass.

"Yeah that was a lot. It must have been rough for you, I wish you could enjoy it as much as I do."

Hamill looks down and away, pausing for a moment before saying, "I must confess Mr. Jacobs, it's becoming more bearable as time goes on... More than bearable in fact, I believe I'm learning to enjoy it a good deal."

Hamill reacts to the surprised look on my face with a light laugh, "Don't act so surprised, I did cum from nothing but, ahem, polishing your sword with my rear before, did you think that was a one off?"

I did actually, I figured she was so frustrated that she just had to cum, anal be damned. But to learn it was because she was actually learning to like it in the ass was something else. My innocent intentions coming to sit by Hamill were being whittled away as the bulge in my pants grew.

"I... Did actually. So it wasn't? You're actually starting to like taking it in the ass now Mrs. Hamill?"

Hamill rolls her eyes and says, "Do you have to be so vulgar Mr. Jacobs?"

I figure now is as good a time as any to drop the innocent chat act, so in response I reach over to Hamills well used asshole and slip 3 fingers inside down to the knuckle and begin playing with her asshole. Hamill winces in pain when I suddenly reach inside but doesn't move otherwise.

Hamill sighs but it's in good humor and not exasperation, "I suppose that answers that. Well if you must know, it's because I find it wrong and intoxicating."

I continue to swirl my fingers inside her asshole, pulling at the edges to make her gape again and say, "Go on."

Hamills eyes are closed and her cheeks are flushed when she replies, "I like how filthy and humiliating it feels, to have strange men abuse my arsehole like a cheap prostitute. The debasement is like nothing I've ever felt before. I even love feeling the sting in my arse days after you've left it, it reminds me what a tart I've been."

I slip a fourth finger inside and tell her, "I never would have expected that from a woman like you. It's a pleasant surprise."

"I didn't expect it either Mr. Jacobs."

I chose then to pull my fingers out of her ass, making Hamill gasp at the sudden withdrawal. Bringing my hand up to her face, I slipped my fingers into her mouth which she automatically began sucking and licking, she really was turning out great.

Returning my fingers to her ass I asked her, "How did you find your first real taste of Free Use? Do you really think you want the rest of your political career to look like this?"

Hamill frowns briefly but it quickly vanishes, "Absolutely Mr. Jacobs, absolutely. Early days will be rough, certainly, but I'm tougher than I look. Even if I have to go through this every day of my career, I wouldn't give up on this."

Smiling, I tell her, "Well I'm glad to hear that Judith. I wish you all the best, I hope we see each other again soon."

True to her word, Hamill did keep it up and soon had another televised event, one where members of the public were invited to come and use Hamill themselves so they could personally see the benefits of Free Use. Hamill spent that event with her ass arched up and her face held against the ground as she let the public run a train on her ass for hours on end. Hamill stoically and proudly endured having her asshole turned to ground meat, somehow managing to maintain a dignified composure throughout the whole event, even with cum leaking from her ass and loads being dropped onto her face.

~~~

Epilogue

Hamill's display at the television Q and A did two things, firstly, it went on to cement her reputation as an anal whore; while she never planned on going through with the exclusively anal persona, the display earned her enough of a reputation that anal was what she mostly ended up getting throughout the rest of her life, something that privately annoyed her despite her fondness for it. Secondly, being a public figure and figurehead of the Free Use Act, she had just somewhat set the bar on Free Use behavior and became something of a role model for young women to emulate; many women got a similar treatment in those early days.

In the following months, Representative Hamill gained ever more popularity in national politics. She surged to the forefront of her party and started steering the ship. Her rallies were particularly popular due to how Hamill conducted them; Members of the public were invited to come up and freely use her themselves. As she addressed the public, dozens of men would line up behind her, running a train on her as she spoke. Thousands would come to see and hear her speak; people liked seeing a politician being so personally passionate about a law and watching the lengths Hamill was willing to go to support it, something the campaign played up for all it was worth.

Male politicians attempted to mimic her success by supporting the Free Use Act but they simply didn't have the same appeal of a woman supporting it. The tidal wave of support she garnered allowed her to win Prime Ministership during election year and made opposition to the Free Use Act political suicide, it was quickly ratified nation-wide. Her inauguration was rather historic; she was used even as she gave her acceptance speech, as was her entire cabinet of women that stood behind her. Interestingly, Prime Minister Hamill even began applying pressure and incentives to other nations to follow suit and implement their own versions of the Free Use Act. Female politicians the world over, having taken note of Hamill's rise sought to emulate it; they had much more success than the men. Over the following years nation after nation implemented Free Use Act equivalents, which were helmed near universally by women whom then went on to use that popularity to win elections. Many nations experienced their first female Head of State in those years; soon after the overwhelming majority of national leaders and politicians were women. It became something of an arms race between the various female politicians to see who could prove that they were more supportive of the Free Use Act.

First an Australian politician held a 3 hour rally, where she made herself available to any and all, a Thai upped the ante with a 5 hour one, then a French woman best them all with a 8 hour one, the current record holder though is a German politician who changed the game by holding a mobile rally that crisscrossed the country for a week and insisted the public use her even after she fell asleep or ate.

While Hamill never committed to the idea of exclusive anal for her political persona, others did. For an extreme example at the far end of the scale, through a quirk of culture, the people in Romania saw vaginal intercourse as inappropriate for married men and women after their Free Use Law equivalent went into effect. The attitude started off small but blew up into a full-fledged stigma. A great many female Romanian politicians became exclusively anal in their political careers, some of the younger ones would tout they'd never had vaginal sex with anyone except their husband. However some of these political personas turned out to be shams.

During one election debate, while the 8 candidates argued, a steady, non-stop stream of men used their assholes. During this it became clear one of the candidates was extremely uncomfortable by even the one hour mark and had to leave soon after. While that could have been the end to it, another candidate saw an opportunity and instead asked the debate moderators to direct the line of men behind the vacant podium over to hers. This initially prompted shock but the candidate soon clarified she intended for the men to share her asshole 2 at a time. For the remaining hour of the debate she endured double anal from more than 30 men, the crowd and cameras laser focused on her face, looking for absolutely any sign of strain and yet for the entire hour, she didn't show any acknowledgement of the men behind her, she won the election by a landslide.

Nowadays, whenever government is in session in Romanian, it is open to the public and all Senate seats are designed in such a way to record and give access to the assholes of all those sitting, monitors mounted above the heads of sitting representatives display the kind of attention they receive from the public. In Romanian politics, the inability of women to stomach the constant assfucking without absolute composure is a huge blow to their credibility, as such, a hugely gaping asshole during anal is practically prerequisite to get into politics. Anal sex is so tied to their politics, even political attacks involve it. Politicians will find men with the largest cocks possible and direct them to use opposition during key moments in hopes of breaking the composure of the less experienced representatives. The Romanian Palace of the Parliament has since become a popular tourist attraction.