The Simon Reports Ch. 03

Story Info
Paula desires Mom, & plays with Simon's Dad.
3.2k words
4.29
38.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrX
DrX
2 Followers

I have been going out with Simon for about 2 months now, and during that time I have been feeling really confused recently.

The thing is, every time I make love to Simon, it's his Dad that I imagine I'm making love to.

I have only met Simons dad once before, but that's all it took. His muscular, well-toned body and the thought of that monster tucked inside his pants got me feeling horny every time. Just the thought of fucking his father hardened my nipples and moistened my pussy instantly.

I sometimes wish that Johnny were my dad, and not Simons. I've never had a dad I could look up to. How I wish Johnny was mine!

I sat there wondering what my next move was going to be. I knew Simon was coming round at 6pm, but I just couldn't stand the thought of not fucking his dad any longer! His dad was flying out of the country on business tomorrow so I had to act quickly to get what I wanted.

I decided to call his dad Johnny.

It was just the answering machine, so I left a message.

"Hi John, its Paula, Simons girlfriend. Listen, I'm a bit worried about my relationship with Simon, there's something not quite right. Can you please give me a call so we can talk about it at some point? Thanks. Bye".

I paced up and down my bedroom, waiting for Johnny to get back in touch. I could have been waiting hours, but I didn't care.

I lay back onto my bed and gently began to play with my pussy. Gently moving my finger round my clit.

"Mmmmmmmm" I Groaned. I was getting aroused now. Mmmmmm. The thought of my boyfriend's father's cock ramming deep inside me, Shooting his load inside me was getting me really worked up. I started to work myself even more. Rubbing faster... and faster.

"Oooaaahh" I squealed. "Oooh, Oooh, Johnny!"

I was really going for it now, working my right hand around my clit and my left hand squeezing my breasts firmly.

Just then, I opened my eyes, only to see my mother standing over me.

I was horrified. What had my mother seen me do? I felt so embarrassed.

"Ssshhhhh" She whispered. "Don't worry honey, we all do it."

Just as she said that, she cuddled me in her arms, with my head against her breasts.

"Sssshh, its Ok Paula honey, there's nothing to be ashamed of".

My mother smelt really nice and I was getting really worked up by her scent as she cradled me from left to right.

My pussy started getting really moist again. I couldn't believe what was happening, getting sexually aroused by my own mother!

She had a beautiful body for her age and I had to admit I was even jealous of her looks, including her nice, firm breasts.

I looked up at her with an erotic, sexual lust in my eyes. Our eyes met, and she noticed that I was worked up. She looked aroused too.

She was an attractive lady, and the silky black nightgown she was wearing was really turning me on.

I didn't know what to think. I'm not a lesbian am I? I shouldn't be feeling like this should I?

I didn't know what to think any more. I couldn't help myself. I tried to kiss my mother on her moist, wet lips.

"Kiss me Mother!"

As I placed my lips onto my mothers, she paused at first, struggling to keep me from entering my tongue into her. But after a couple of seconds, she seemed to just give in, and allowed me to explore deeper.

Our tongues began to dance around together as we both passionately began kissing one another.

My mother was getting really worked up by now, gripping me firmly, while squeezing my legs. She had a real evil, dirty, sexy look on her, which just drove me wilder with lust.

We continued to roll around together, when I finally began groping the side of her leg, gently working up towards her pussy. She was wet, and loving every single minute of it.

"Fuck me Paula, Oooh, That's it honey, Fuck your Mommy good!"

"Oh Mom!" I cried. "You are such a sexy lady, I want to make love with you so much."

We both stripped off naked and began to work ourselves into each other. Grinding our pussy's into each other, kissing passionately as the sweat drenched my bed.

She turned around and faced her head towards my pussy.

"Eat me!" She cried. "Suck me good!"

I obliged and did what she said.

"Yes mom."

We began to frantically lick one another out. It was such an amazing experience. I didn't want it to stop.

We gradually began to slow, then I get on top of her, our pussy's connecting, and gently, we began massaging each other up and down. It felt so good. Our pussy juices began to mix, and the strong scent of sex was spurring us on even more. "Oh Mommy, That's it, Fuck your daughter, Fuck your daughter good."

Our rhythm began to pick up, the squeals of delight began to get louder, and I was soon on the verge of cumming all over her.

"Ooooh Paula, that's it honey, Give it to your Mommy, Ooooh, Give it to your Mommy, Ooooh, Give it to your Mommy" She screamed.

The sweat was pouring off us as we began sliding around on the bed, kissing passionately, as our tongues aggressively began to fight.

Her hand quickly made its way towards my pussy. I didn't resist. She began to massage my pussy, working me good.

I couldn't take it any more. I began shuddering frantically, cumming all over my Mom, my juices drenching her entire body.

I collapsed and fell over, next to Mom, while she lay there panting for more. She wasn't finished. She was still hungry.

I looked up at her, and then we began to kiss passionately once more.

Just then the doorbell went.

It was just after 6pm. It would have been Simon wanting to fuck me again!

My mother jumped up, quickly put on her nightgown and went to the front door while I got changed.

10 minutes later, just as I made my way down stairs, the phone rings. I run over to answer it.

"Hi Paula, Its Simons Dad... I got your message and I'm worried about what you were saying. Can you come over to mine so we can discuss it now?"

"You're kidding? It has to be tonight?" I said.

"I'm afraid so, It's probably the only time I got to myself this week."

"Ok, Ill be as quick as I can."

I put down the phone, said I got to work for a few hours, kissed Simon on the cheek and excitedly headed on up to Johnny's house, not even thinking of Simon or what just happened with my mother.

I finally got to Johnny's house and began to walk up his path. I could see him, spying out his window, obviously admiring my lovely toned body. It was turning me on, the thought of him watching me through his curtains. My nipples went hard instantly. I breathed in, making my breasts stand out even more so than what they normally do and rang the doorbell. He finally came to the door.

When it opened, it all flooded back to me. This is the reason why I found him so attractive in the first place. His muscular, well-toned body and his sparkly, green coloured eyes.

"Please, sit down Paula...Can I get you a drink or anything?" he asked, while obviously ogling the curves on my body.

"No thanks Johnny, please take a seat, I need to talk to you!"

He looked concerned as to what I was going to say. He sat down and tried to keep eye contact but his eyes would always begin to wander down towards my breasts. I was getting worked up now. Just the thought of Simons Dad deep inside me was really turning me on.

I started to rub my hand up and down my thigh, getting even more aroused by the expression on Johnny's face.

"Well Johnny, you see…I got a problem with Simon. Every time I'm about to fuck your son, I…I…Well…I keep imagining that its you that I'm fucking!"

That's it! I said it. I finally got it out of my system. I was highly aroused by this point, dying to get into his pants. I could see his cock was bulging. Oh, I so wanted to delve in there and suck it good.

"The thought of fucking you is driving me wild, and I can't ignore it any longer!" I cried.

His cock was really beginning to swell by this point; it was like a homing beacon. I felt magnetised by it, compelled to go to it. I crawled up by his crotch, and began to rub my face into him. I smelt his pre-cum and it smelt good. I breathed in deep, sniffing, gently chewing his trousers where the bulge was. The moans suggested he was enjoying it.

"Nooo" he cried out, weakly. "We can't be doing this. It's wrong!"

I wasn't listening to a word he was saying. I've wanted this for so long now, and nothings going to stand in my way now!

"Oooh, Johnny, the thought of your cock in my mouth is driving me wild. Let me suck your cock!" I demanded.

He seemed completely at my pearl by this point. He seemed weak, given in by the strain of it all.

I slowly unzipped his fly and grabbed hold of his long, hardened cock and unleashed it from his pants.

I finally wrapped my mouth around his cock and slowly, as my mouth moistened his shaft, gently chewed and sucked on it, gliding my mouth up and down, up and down, up and down. Mmm, It felt so good. The taste of his pre cum was driving me even wilder with lust. I really wanted him now.

"Oh Paula… Fuck! That feels so fucking good." He cried.

He seemed to have finally given up fighting it. I carried on sucking him, chewing his cock, while massaging my clit at the same time. I was in heaven.

Then suddenly, he shouted. "PAULA! GET OFF! STOP IT…NOW!"

He then pushed me away from him, stood up and dragged me towards the front door.

"Get off of me! Johnny! Stop it, you're hurting me."

"You're leaving. This is not happening, Paula! We cannot be doing this. You have to leave now!"

"Ok, please get off of me. I'm leaving."

As Johnny went to open the door, I made a dart to his bedroom. There was no way I was leaving Johnny without me getting his big juicy cock inside me. I was determined to get what I wanted.

"Paula! What are you doing? Stop playing games! Is this all it is to you? A Game?" He shouted as he walked into the bedroom.

As he walked in, I sneaked up from behind him and knocked him over the head with the lamp.

As fast as I could, I tied him to the bed, arms and legs to each corner. Just as this was done, he awoke.

"Paula? What the hell is going on? Why am I tied up? What the hell just happened to me?"

I wasted no time. Knowing full well that he was now my prisoner, I decided to do what I liked to him.

I began to rub the inside of his leg, beginning to fondle and kiss the outline of his cock.

"Ooooh, Johnny, I love it when you sound angry…Don't worry honey, nothings happened to you…yet."

I carried on working his cock into a hardened missile ready to explode.

"No! What are you doing? Stop, Don't. Please Paula, don't do this!"

I was now getting a bit annoyed with Johnny's whining.

"I'm gonna suck you good, Johnny, and there's nothing you can do about it, so SHUT UP, and enjoy the ride. Go with it and relax, honey."

My mouth finally got what it had been longing for. It finally connected with Johnny's cock, and it felt so big! It felt so big in comparison to his son Simons'. I was in heaven. I could have sucked on Johnny's cock all day if I had the chance, but my pussy was burning up inside. I was dying to get this hardened missile deep inside me fast.

Johnny had finally given in to his sexual desires.

"Oh Paula, you sexy little slut, suck it good, you better not disappoint me now, you little whore."

"Oh Johnny, I love you so much. I love your mind, your body, " And as I looked down and saw the size of his cock, I squealed "and your Big Juicy Cock! Give it to me Johnny, let me suck it good."

"Oh Paula, come and sit on me. Let me feel your pussy against my cock."

It was the moment I had been waiting for all these months. The chance to fuck Johnny.

I quickly climbed on top of him and began rubbing my pussy against his hardened cock.

Johnny groaned and then said, "Oh Paula, You are a gorgeous looking girl, and the thought of me entering you, connecting with you physically and emotionally is becoming a wonderful thought to bear."

I knew now that Johnny was mine. We had connected. We had become as one, and nothing was going to stop us now. I had won.

I quickly removed his pants and trousers. Then unbuttoned his shirt, while all the time, he was still tied up to the bed.

I then removed my tight denim shorts, stood up on the bed and walked over towards Johnny. He was in a kind of hypnotic state, dazed by the beauty of my slim, toned body.

I thrust my moist, wet pussy into his face.

"Eat me Johnny." I screamed.

He began to slowly kiss my pussy, gently began to move his tongue around, going in and out. Mmmm. It felt so good.

"Oooh, Johnny, honey, that feels so good. Oohhh!"

This seemed to spur him on and he now picked up his pace. Eating me good. It was heaven!

That's when he said it. The words I was dying to hear.

"Fuck me Paula babe, Let us connect, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me so bad. Fuck me now you little slut!"

"Oh Johnny, I've wanted to fuck you since the very first day I saw you. Every time I have been fucking Simon, it has been you that I was thinking of. Let's do it Johnny, give me that big, juicy cock of yours. "

I pulled out a knife and cut the rope loose at each corner of the bed.

He then went wild. I didn't know what he was going to do. For a brief moment, I thought he was going to put a stop to it. But that wasn't the case.

"Now you little slut, you're gonna get it now you bitch!"

He lifted me up onto the bed, jumped on top of me and positioned himself between my legs, ready to enter my warm, moist pussy.

He slowly began to slide it in.

Ooooh, it felt so good. His cock was so big and hit the spots that Simon just couldn't reach. Mmmm, his big juicy cock seemed made for me. I didn't want it to stop. I loved every single minute of it.

He slid it in deeper, in and out, slowly, gradually picking up the pace, faster… faster, harder, harder.

"Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh Baby, Fuck me you little slut. Oh Yes! Oh Yes!" He shouted as he went absolutely wild in a sexed up frenzy.

"Oh Johnny, You feel so good. Oh Yes. Oh Yes. Johnny, Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, That's it honey, you're doing it, YOU'RE DOING IT. OH YES! OH YES! FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR DAUGHTER! LET ME BE YOUR DAUGHTER, JOHNNY!"

He was now wild with lust and it felt so good.

"OPEN WIDE FOR DADDY. HERE COMES THE TRAIN, MY PRINCESS."

"FUCK YOUR DADDY! THAT'S IT, FUCK YOUR DADDY GOOD! OH YES, OH YES!"

We were now fucking like mad, the sweat was dripping off us, as I continued to get rammed by his huge, fat cock, imagining all the while that he really was my father, and I was having an incestuous affair with him. I was now in overdrive. I couldn't control myself now.

He then swings me over so I'm facing the pillow.

"Don't worry my little princess, I'm gonna fuck you from behind now. "

I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

I was now tied up. I wasn't scared. I was eagerly waiting for my next sexual bout to commence.

"This is it honey, it's gonna get explosive now!" He said.

He then slowly began to place his cock against my ass. This sent shudders through me. He was going to fuck me up the ass! This was really turning me on now. I didn't know what to expect but was willing for anything.

He began to push deeper. It began to hurt. It was painful. He went deeper, and deeper. I screamed. "Ouch, Johnny, that hurts honey."

"Don't worry baby, the pain will soon go away!" He replied.

I let him continue, as I had no real choice in the matter. He was fucking me up the ass and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to let him have his evil way with me.

He began ramming harder and harder and I was beginning to enjoy it. It felt good. It was beginning to turn me on, when suddenly he said," Oh Paula, your booty is so fine, I'm gonna cum right up your ass!"

"Fuck my pussy Johnny, Pleeeease!"

I so wanted his hot, juicy sperm deep inside my pussy. I wanted to fell the warm spray of cum enter me deep.

He quickly changed holes and began fucking hard.

"OHH JOHNNNY, That feels GOOOOOOOODD! Fuck me Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, That's it, YES, YES, YES!"

I began to violently shake and tremble, cumming intensely over my sheets.

"Oh Johnny, that felt so good. Thank you Johnny, I love you so much Johnny."

"I love you too, Paula. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you now. I can't lose you now. I'll sort Simon out, don't worry about a thing. Ill work something out."

We were completely inseparable, with both our tongues down each other's throats. It didn't look like anyone was getting away in a hurry.

He finally separated it.

"Ok, Night Paula, See you tomorrow night?"

"Sure. I'll call you. Night Daddy." I replied, smiling as I said it with a small wink. I skipped down the path towards the car, thinking about the sex that I was going to have with mother when I got home.

I was still worked up and I really couldn't wait!

DrX
DrX
2 Followers