The Simon Reports Ch. 04

Story Info
Paula's wild night with her Mom & Simon.
2.9k words
4.3
43.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrX
DrX
2 Followers

It was just after 9pm when I finally got home. My sex drive was still not content, and all I could think about was finishing off my Mom. The thought of me gently French kissing her was really begun to turn me on again.

All I had to think about was getting rid of Simon to continue my sexual exploits with Mom.

I opened the front door to find no one about. There was movement coming from my bedroom.

"I wonder!" I thought to myself. I wonder if Simon has been fucking my Mom while I was out!"

I could feel my pussy getting moist again. The thought of my mother and Simon was really starting to turn me on. For a brief moment, my hand began to explore my panties again, until I heard 2 sets of feet heading down the stairs.

Then I saw them.

"Hi Simon, honey!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Did you have a nice time?"

He walked up to me, kissing me on the cheek and said, "I'm fine babe, I'm glad you're back. I've missed you." He said.

"Oh Simon, I've missed you too. I'm sorry I had to go out to work." Which was a complete lie. The whole night, I hadn't even thought of Simon. The only thoughts that were racing through my mind were that of me fucking his Daddy, and thoughts of me fucking my Mommy later. I was starting to get worked up again as I noticed my mother looking roughed up by what I presume was down to her fucking Simon just minutes before. There was a strong scent of sex in the air and she was still wearing that sexy black silky nightgown from earlier.

Thoughts of taking that dirty slut again were beginning to drive me wild with lust.

"Mom! You're looking rather flush. Are you OK?" I said with an evil, sluttish look in my eye.

I got the same look back.

"I'm fine honey. Simon has been helping me upstairs." She replied with a naughty grin on her face. "Think I'll poor us all a drink."

Mom quickly headed towards the drinks' cabinet.

I was really getting worked up now. I could feel my juices begin to flow.

"Helping you with what?" I replied.

Simon butted in quickly, "Err, I was just helping your Mum find something on the Internet."

Likely excuse! I thought to myself. They had been fucking…In my bed too!

My Mom handed us both a strong Vodka and Coke, then quickly downed her glass, then refilled it before me and Simon even had a chance to touch our own.

I watched my Mom swig it back; dribbling lots of it down her chin as she quickly gulped it back in what seemed like seconds. I was really getting turned on as my Mom did this. This dirty slut was gonna be mine tonight. I knew I was gonna have my wicked, incestuous, evil way with her. I wanted to tear that silky black nightgown from her toned, voluptuous body so bad. I could feel the juices begin to dribble slightly down my leg.

I had seen enough of Simon by this point. I wanted him to leave, allow me to carry on with Mom. I wanted her to tell me all the juicy gossip from what they had been getting up to. I was getting really wet with anticipation. All I could picture was Simon, ramming his cock into my Moms moist, wet pussy. Tongues passionately entwined as they snogged vivaciously.

"Simon Honey, I ain't feeling too well, and it's been a long day. Would you mind if I went to lie down? I'm so sorry, I've kept you hanging around here the whole night for this. I hope you ain't mad at me?"

"Of course not Paula, I understand. You must be so tired. I'll tell you what, I'll let you lie down, finish my drink, and then give you a call some other time. OK?"

"Sure, Simon. That sounds great."

I kissed him on the cheek, "Night Simon", then walked over to my Mom and gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek. "Night Mom."

I headed on up to my room, lay down on my bed, and listened out for Simon to eventually leave.

As I lay on my bed, I could smell the sex real bad. A combination of smells originating from My Mom, Simon and me. It was beginning to make me wet again. The smell of Simons Cum and My Mommy's juices on my bed was unbearable. I smothered my face into the sheets and took a deep breath, while rubbing my pussy up and down.

I went down for some more action, gently massaging my pussy with my middle finger. I closed my eyes and began to think of the two of them fucking earlier.

I was getting really worked up by this point, whining quietly as I rocked back and forth, masturbating my clit vigorously with my fingers.

The sweating started up again, and I was in full flow now, still imagining my Mommy fucking Simon in my bed. His hard cock penetrating her pussy rampantly.

I could just imagine the sounds from both of them. Damn, this felt erotic! I couldn't refrain myself any longer. I let out a louder than expected groan, which I realised I had made.

I stopped moving, and listened. I couldn't hear anything for a second, then suddenly, I heard something fall to the floor.

Startled by this unexpected noise, I got out of bed and headed to the landing.

I quietly peered over the staircase and looked down onto the living room only to find my Mom pinned against the wall by Simon as he was frantically ramming his cock into her.

My mom looked completely out of it. God knows how much she had drunk since I had gone upstairs, but she was there against the wall, one eye closed, one eye half shut, with her mouth wide open as she desperately tried to cling on to Simon for support. He was really going for it now, fucking her like mad! I quietly crept down the stairs and headed towards Simon.

"What have we here?" I shouted.

Simon instantly spun round in shock letting go of my Mom, allowing her to slide down the wall onto the floor.

Simon went bright red, stuttering, "Paula…Err, I didn't hear you! It's not what it looks like, You got to believe me!"

I shook my head in disbelief. "Simon…I saw what you were doing! Don't even try and lie to me!"

I walk over to my Mom and knelt down next to her.

"Mom!" I whispered softly, " You've been a naughty little slut, haven't you?"

"Yes honey, are you gonna give me a spanking?" She replied in a slurred voice. She still seemed sexed up. The evil, sexual, erotic gaze in her eyes, suggested she still wanted me to fuck her.

I started getting wet again. Just seeing my Mom in this state, knowing full well that I was soon to have my evil ways with her was really beginning to turn me on. My pussy was real moist, my nipples hardened, and Simon knew full well I was getting sexually aroused by it all.

I looked up at Simon, looked down at his crotch to see it was bulging again.

"I think that things had enough for one night!" I exclaimed. "Come and help me take Mom to her room." We both lifted up my Mom and carried her into her bedroom.

As we begin doing this, my face gets pushed into my Moms breast. It smells so good. I wanted to chew on her nipple so bad, but I wanted her to myself. I wanted Simon to leave me alone to sexually explore my Mom once more. I didn't care what state she was in. Just the thought of seeing Mom in this drunken stupor was making my pussy tingle real bad.

Once we finally got her into bed, I turned to face Simon.

"Simon, I want you to leave now! I can't believe you have been in my house screwing about with my Mom! How could you do this to me!"

"Hey! Don't give me that crap you little slut! I saw you getting aroused by your Mom downstairs. You want to fuck her too! Don't you?" He yelled.

I went red, then shouted, "Don't be stupid! Of course I don't want to fuck my Mom. How dare you even say such things! Get out of my house. NOW!

Simon just stood there. Grinning and shaking his head.

"I ain't going anywhere. I'm going to continue fucking your Mom, and there's nothing you or anyone else is gonna do about it!"

He walks up to me, pushing me towards the wall. His cocks digging deep against my pussy. I'm trapped.

"What are you doing Simon? Let go of me! Get off me you Pig!" I shout.

He ignores my reply and begins to rub his cock against my pussy, as I stay pinned up against the wall. His breathing begins to get heavier as he begins to frantically kiss my face.

His hand grabs my thigh and he begins to squeeze. His fingers get closer towards my pussy.

I was getting highly aroused by it all.

"Simon…Please, don't do this. Oooohh! Simon! Noo! Please! Mmm, It feels so good. No! We can't be doing this Simon!"

All this time, my Mom is there, watching Simon pressing his hard, fat cock against my skimpy blue denim shorts.

I look down at her and saw the evil, erotic look return to her face.

My Mom then begins to squeeze her breasts. "Ooooh, honey, let me see Simon fuck you. It's turning me on real good!" She whined.

Seeing my lovely tanned, busty Mom squeezing her tits erotically like that was all too much for me. My Mom was highly attractive and all I wanted to do was kiss her passionately with our hands exploring each other deep.

But here I was, still pinned to the wall, with Simon's arms groping around my body in a frenzied manner. Squeezing my breasts, chewing and sucking them, kissing them.

I was beginning to get even more aroused. Sweating feverishly. "Oh Simon, my pussy can't take any more of this." I whined.

My Mom then begins to whine. I look down to see her frantically massaging her pussy, in full view of Simon and I. How I wanted to suck on her firm, juicy breasts.

Simon then reaches down and gives my Mom a hand. Sticking his two middle fingers right up, deep inside her pussy.

She lets out another whine. "Oh Simon! That feels so good, keep going honey, that's it, keep pumping your fingers in Paula's Mommy, Ooooooh!"

I had to give in to it all. I was now in a feverish sexed up frenzy, in a sexually dazed and confused state of unimaginably pleasurable bliss. "Give me that big, juicy cock you pig! Fuck me hard like your Daddy, Simon! Give it to me like your Daddy does Simon!"

Simon suddenly froze.

"What? What did you just say?" Simon disturbingly cried.

But still, ignorant to the situation I was now involved in, still in a heightened sexual state of fantastic bliss, I whined excitedly, "Ooooh, Simon, Fuck me like your Daddy does. Your Daddy's cock feels so good inside me, Give it to me!"

This seemed to arouse Simon even more. He went into a ballistic, sexually frenzied, evil state of lust. He was uncontrollable.

Breathing extremely heavily, as he unzipped my blue, denim shorts, yanking them to the floor, he cried, "Ok honey, you want to fuck my Daddy? My Daddy's good? Pretend I'm my Daddy. Come and Fuck Johnny, you little slut!"

I squealed with lust, "Oh Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, I want to feel your cum deep inside me. Give it to me good Johnny!"

Simon then flung me over on to the bed, next to my Mom, removing my skimpy, tight white T-shirt as he started to slide his cock into my moist, wet pussy from behind.

I leaned over further to allow him to penetrate me with more ease and in doing so, put me in direct contact with my Moms firm, stiff breasts."

"Suck them honey!" She whined.

Mmmm, they tasted so good. I continued to suck on my Moms breasts as Johnny fucked me from behind. It all felt unbelievably good. Just imagining it was Johnny taking me from behind while nibbling on my Mom, was just far too pleasurable to control. I was lost in a drunken, sexed up state, my pussy was soaking wet, dripping with pre cum, as Simons cock entered deep inside me. I let out a huge moan of delight. "Ooooh Johnny, that feels so good, Fuck me Johnny, fuck me good."

My Mom by this point was delirious with lust. She grabbed hold of Simons head, and began to kiss him passionately, tongues linked together, melodically kissing and sucking on one another as Simon continued to fuck me hard from behind.

We were all entwined, locked together in a sexually, rhythmic exchange of lust.

Simon began to squeeze my firm hard nipples. Continuously toying with them as he rammed me hard from behind. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

Simon then shot his load, deep inside my pussy, continuously spraying my insides like an out of control water hose. The warm, salty liquid shooting straight up towards my ovaries. The feeling was all too much to control. I began shuddering frantically, then began cumming all over Simons cock, slowly dripping down the inside of his leg.

My Mom then quickly pulled Simon towards her and sucked off all our juices from his semi erect cock. I watched as she pulled back the foreskin and sucked our juices clean off. This started to sexually arouse me again. Watching my Mom carry out this dirty, sexual act of lust, was starting to make my nipples hard and erect again.

My Mom continued to lick the juices off Simon's leg, "Mmmm, your juices taste so good" My Mom cried as she continued to suck and chew on Simon.

That was it! I couldn't bear any more. I wanted to take my Mom so bad. But Simon had similar ideas. Before I got a chance to move, Simon was there, his cock about to slip inside my Moms pussy.

I looked at my Mom. Her eyes widened with delight. "Fuck me Simon, Give it to me good Simon, Fuck me hard you stud!"

Simon then begins to ram his cock deep inside my Mom. "I love you so much, Joanne. I want to fuck you so hard."

Faster, Harder he goes as I lay there watching my Mom jerk around in a sexually drugged up, dazed state of bliss. "Oooh, Fuck me Simon, I love you honey, Fuck Paula's Mommy good, Fuck me harder, That's It, Mmmm."

I crawl over to my Mom, press my face against hers, and open my mouth. I then begin to gently snog my Moms, luscious, moist lips. Getting faster, then eventually turning into a frenzied tongue fight. A fight to the very end.

"Oooh, Paula honey. Your lips are so luscious. Kiss your Mommy good. Mmmm, That's it honey, that feels good" She whined, as she continued lying there, jerking up and down, out of control as Simon continued to ram is hard, fat cock inside her.

Just then my Mom groaned with pleasure, "I'm cumming, Ooooh, Fuck me Simon, Fuck me, Fuck me good, That's it, Yeesss!"

My Mom then shot her load; Simon keeled over in exhaustion, breathing frantically. Sweat was dripping off my Moms well-toned body, her juices beginning to dribble down her leg.

"Mom, let me lick you good." I was dying to get into my Mom, and this was the perfect opportunity.

I crawled up to my Moms pussy. The smell of her juices was turning my nipples hard again. I begin to lick her clean.

"Oooh, Mom, you taste so good."

I continue to lick her clean, licking all round her clit and inside her pussy.

"Oooh, Paula, That feels so good" She cried.

This began to spur me on even more. I clambered up on top of my Mom, placed my arms around her and began to grind my pussy against hers, while all the time, continuously snogging her luscious, wet, moist lips.

Up and down I went… harder, faster. My Mom began to squeal again,"Oooooh! Paula, Fuck your Mommy real hard"

By this time, the smell in the room was overwhelming. It absolutely reeked of erotic lust.

I continued to rub my pussy against her, as we softly moaned together.

This was it; I could feel that I was about to erupt once more.

"Ooooh God, I'm cumming Mommy, Fuck me Mommy, Give it to me good Mommy. Oh Yes, Oh yes!" I Screamed.

I began to squeeze on her breasts again, her soft, juicy breasts. They were to die for.

Just then I shot my load, cumming once again, all over my Moms bed sheets.

All three of us were now completely exhausted. We both just lay there, snogging gently with one another as Simon lay next to us fast asleep.

I fell asleep minutes later, and started to dream of fucking Johnny once again.

DrX
DrX
2 Followers