The Simple Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then decided to suck my man but good and perfect so that there was no doubt that the best cocksucker in the world was, me. I slowly and gently kissed my way down his body to his midsection kissing and flirting with his flat abs. Then further down using my tongue to leave like a wet little suckling snail trail on his skin. Twice I heard him moaning and saying something but I was in my own little world as my mouth enveloped the tip of his massive angry looking cock. I allowed my hot tiny devil of a tongue to play around with his tool. First I let my tongue slowly slide down the sensitive underside making sure to trace every little vein. I could feel its heat pulsing and almost see the heart beating through it. I was in awe as it seemed to grow just a tiny bit bigger before my very eyes.

I could hear him moaning louder and grabbing the back of my head forcing his cock deep into my mouth as he pushed up into it. I too felt the urge to moan in knowing how hot and sexy this all was. I felt his pulsing, throbbing man muscle inside of my hot wet sucking mouth and desired him. I began to bob my head with the forcefulness of his hand continuing to press downwardly on my head as his cock fucked deeper into my mouth.

The simple truth guys we love your enthusiasm and the passion but we are made of flesh. So ease up on the kung fu grip behind our head as you believe your force feeding a fuck doll when we are real life women. We might not mind going down on you more often if you didn't give us a neck sprain every fucking time we do. Makes for bad love making if we're wondering if we'll need a neck brace for the next couple of weeks after the wonderful blow job we just gave you. Oh and telling the doctor how we got the neck sprain is a bitch as well. He remembers who we are dating and shit makes the whole doctor's visit awkward telling him how we received a severe neck sprain. Just trying to explain to you fellows not too much force okay.

Oh well, where was I? Yes, Joey is now face- fucking me while making my head go up and down on his massive cock. I am moaning because I need him to not give me a neck sprain. I suddenly feel the head of his cock swell huge and flood my mouth almost in an instant. I knew what was happening the minute it took place. See in every instance a woman can tell when her man is about to let loose because his cock gets harder than steel. Also, the head of his cock swells to almost twice its size instantly before letting loose the deluge of cum.

All men love to enjoy their women and the more whorish the act the better they love you. That's the Simple truth for you women. If you lick his balls, asshole, and eat his cum off your fingers in front of him well you'll be his Goddess. Giving him head on demand is the other thing that makes you his queen. Most women who tend to be finicky or squeamish are single women of forty or older wondering why? The Simple Truth the ugliest women who do the kinkiest shit have a man following them around like a little puppy. They are not texturally challenged. I notice they love the taste, feel, and gooeyness of male ejaculate. They are the real life rock stars of the universe. They have mastered only doing it for one man rather than date after date with endless strangers giving blow jobs and getting fucked raw but never ever having a man.

The Simple Truth if they would have just done it with the one man they would have snagged his ass up and it would be all over. Sure she would have had to endure endless blowjobs and cum but just for one guy only. At least she would not be whispered about behind her back that she sucked off all three brother's but at different times. Now she is older and everyone remembers her because they took a world tour in her mouth. Yet she truly never liked giving head and had texture issues with semen.

I love Reverse Cowgirl. It gives my man time to look at my ass as I am riding his wonderful stiff cock to my heavenly spot. I love leaning forward and using a little bottle of mouthwash while still concentrating on my lovers cock. He truly cannot pay attention while he's on his second boner trying to get his nut again. I rinse out my mouth and he's never the wiser why I do not mind giving head so much. I am clean about it honey. I love the taste of semen but I also know how to keep my mouth extra clean for kissing. I too sometimes brush my teeth after giving a blow job depending if my man fell asleep or not.

The simple truth most men ladies want the freakiest shit, the freakier the better. I like to surprise my man when he least expects it so he has no defense and cannot possibly say no. If he does we both chance getting busted. Once outside of a police station in his sister's minivan I began giving him head to solidify the deal. Police officers supposed to be the most observant creatures in the world right, hah? Before he begged me to finish his load I stopped then removed my panties sliding into the back of the minivan between the seats. My man followed me and fucked me but good fashioned for being a teasing little bitch. He and I experienced what just might have never happened had it not been for me being a freaky little slut for him on that day. I just bet he'll never forget me for it. He still calls me even after ten years.

What I am saying is become and evolves into the fantasy of a lifetime for your man. Build memories without pain and friction that causes him to become a sexually inept man. Most women tear down men and never build them up again. They leave scar tissue and men who are incapable of ever becoming great lovers because they spend time getting their own pleasure and satisfaction. Janet Jackson and that stupid song come to mind, "what have you done for me lately?" Well ladies the simple truth is I hear women everywhere claiming to want a real man but when they get one they spend their time dissecting him until he becomes just what they created a little useless boy. I want no control.

I am a submissive who will allow my man his freedom to decide for himself. I only want him to ask me the time and after I get up off my knees, removing his cock from my mouth will I answer him with the correct time. Okay being facetious but ladies adhere to what I am saying.

If you want a man let him be the man. Never try to change what he likes or what he does. If he enjoys football on Sunday then make him chicken wings, bring him beer, and dress sexy as you serve him his chicken, chips, and dip. The game ends you never complained and you're next on the menu trust me. If you have done your job correctly then you're in for a severe super bowl style fucking. This would happen especially if you gave your man plenty of food and just a few beers. The Secret is, serve the chips, then plenty of wings, and let him begin eating them first telling him his beer wasn't cold yet. Give him about fifteen minutes alone with the food then bring the beer in a frosted mug showing off your legs making sure he and his friends see plenty. A guy loves showing other guys what he has in his hen house as long as they do not touch his hen, for the most part.

The fun thing is you seem to be the perfect lady and hostess the other guys are actually jealous wanting a wife just like you. They'll never mention it in front of you but to your man they will tell him how freaking lucky he is. Sooner or later you notice the football game and party isn't at your house anymore because you're jealous man doesn't want to share eyes on his wife. Win- win situation for the home team and you get laid when he comes home. He doesn't drink as much because he has to drive home and you still look amazing when he walks in his castle. The simple truth he will brag about how wonderful you always make him feel around his friends and other men. He will learn to appreciate you so much more. Men this is not a trick just mere fact when we try to change anything about you permanently world war three occurs. The simple truth is I will never try and change my man. I only want to be his fun loving life partner.

I like sitting my man down after he has been washed well, and then giving him a blow job that curls his toes. The simple truth men is cleanliness is a must if you want the performance of a lifetime. We are not skanks or crack whores who do not care if you stink of sweat or been pissing all day out of it. Trust me it matters to us when you make an effort to be clean and desire us. I will be that cock-sucking little whore of your dreams.

I will crawl up to you slowly, seductively and unzip your trousers as you relax on the couch watching the game. I will suck the semi erect cock into my hot warm mouth moaning for effect. I will definitely allow you to see the entire display before your very eyes. I will lick up under the sensitive undershaft leaving a very wet trail of my saliva under the veined shaft slowly going further down to your balls. I will suck in one then the other as I moan and swirl my hot tongue around and around your scrotum. I then feel your hand pulling my hair which turns my hot sexy ass on as I hear you moaning inaudibly under your breath so as not to show that I am getting to you. I love asking questions to you at this point, like, "How does that feel lover? Tell me how good it feels? Do you like it baby or should I stop?"

I love doing this because most guys will voice their opinion, "Fuck no, and don't stop! Or baby you're the best, oh fuck!"

I love when my man becomes vocal because the simple truth if a man can let go in the bedroom then he's not ashamed to show me love and affection outside the bedroom. I then start sucking his cock in earnest with him thrusting harder into the back of my throat as if he's fucking a hot wet juicy pussy. I do not mind this and actually get turned on as I control how deep it goes until I open my throat a little more. I suck inward with the air pocket and swallow at the very same time. My lovers cock disappears and I seem to be the best lady he's ever had. I am better than any pornographic actress ever. The simple truth is I love being all that for my man. Besides that I love sucking his juicy semi salty seed down my throat as he moans in writhing pleasure. I love his cum but not being a nasty dirty slut if he's not clean. I will say we ladies enjoy being your single most important slut in the world for just our man.

It takes a rare breed of lady to make the man feel special for them and never make them feel inadequate or unmanly. Ladies if you want a man with low self-esteem issues just begin tearing him down before you get into a relationship. To me it makes sense for a lady to make subtle adjustments in public but if it is a deal breaker just explain it to your man like I did to mine. Joey was a speed demon with sex. I probably would have never achieved an orgasm had I not trained him to pay attention to me; my body, my lust, and we discussed openly what we enjoyed with one another. Openly expressing the most important things he liked and too my desires.

The simple truth is love making can be the absolute best sensations in the world when two people are all in with one another. Being a little self-centered is great but never allow it to consume you. The simple truth you'll be truly heartless and drive an imaginary wall between you and your lover. This works for both sexes. Make sure to keep clean, use mouth wash, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, cologne, and perfume. Ladies if you use lotions or body oils make sure it has aloe or skin treatment so it keeps you smooth and soft. Make sure it isn't too strong and something your man enjoys smelling on you.

I love it when I am getting fucked doggy style, my man pulls my hair, and whispers in my ear what a nasty little slut I am for him. I love aural sex which means speaking it out or expressing myself aloud. Communication is the best way to get your lover to respond positively especially when you tell your man, "right there yes, yes, and fuck yes! That's it lover! Just like that oh God! I love your tongue doing that right there. Yes don't stop baby, please!"

If you understand the concept you are coaching him or even her if you are the type of guy who enjoys aural sex. Being vocal can be very arousing and sexually expressive. I would rather have a man tell me that he enjoys my efforts than just lay there quiet and stiff like a corpse. I want my lover to be alive, with fire, and passionate. I want him to grab me fuck me hard, deep, and too understand the simple truth of reading my body.

Well the next door neighbor Joey has been with me still and yes we married. We are still going strong after twenty six years of marriage and three children. My oldest daughter asked me, what makes for a wonderful lover? I tell her the simple truth. I still believe in being honest when it isn't popular. I find if you like a thing then rinse, wash, repeat. Lol. I believe that my friends to be the simple truth.

THE END

12