The Sin Within

Story Info
The burning desire for power exchange.
1.2k words
4.5
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling that deep thrill, that slow burn that seems to consume, that long deep obsession with being worshiped. I have him on his knees now, he is complacent, docile....he is submissive. It was not always this way. We began with a completely old fashioned relationship, with no power exchange. We were blind to the Ecstasy of submission, innocent of the line between pleasure and pain. His hand wrenching against the ropes, that familiar red and white striping on his wrists. I trailed a long cat of nine tails made from silk and tassels across his thigh. I swished it gently over his cock. I inverted the baton to reveal the leather side and brought it across his thigh again, following the original path of tickling his cock with it. I use my tongue and trace the red lines on his leg, I flicker my tongue over the head and begin to swallow the engorged member fully. Running my tongue up and down, across the top and down to his sack I feel his breath speeding up. I stop suddenly and grasp his nipple between my forefinger and thumb. A deep gasp escaping his throat, I watch his legs shudder and I tongue the treasure hard while still holding tight to it. When I release I blow gently and allow my lips to graze the tender flesh. His chest is heaving, I climb atop him without allowing him to penetrate me. I'm grinding my wet cunt against his cock as I suck my finger and allow him to watch me without the ability to touch. My body writhes to an imaginary beat, rhythm perfect and every muscle in sync, I bathe his lower body in my juice as I prepare to take him fully. I'm moving slowly, I feel him trying to position his cock and I stop suddenly.

I move from my perch so close to his blood filled organ and grind my cunt on his face. I leave my wetness on his lips nose and chin, he is drowning in my scent. I cover his mouth and nose completely preventing his air and giving myself as his only triple x oxygen. I stay there briefly before moving away completely. I have retrieved my bag of tricks to exact his true punishment for his haste. I reach inside and slowly pull the long purple silk ribbon from the bag. I move it over his chest, I bring it up to his forehead and slowly move it downward as he watches. This is a new trick to him, one I will enjoy, he might as well. I trail the ribbon between my breasts, the contrast is amazing. My skin is extremely pale, even my nipples are an uncommon shade of cinnamon pink. I put the end of the ribbon in my mouth and begin locking his cock in its fabric prison, he stays semi soft during the whole process. His fear prevents the blood from running its course, his mind is working hard, thinking fast. I watch panic swallow the white of his eyes.

My task complete I sit back on my legs to admire my work and allow him to sweat awhile. I run my fingers across my breasts, pulling my nipples taut and beyond. I moan loud at my self induced pain and pleasure, I lick the tip of one finger and rub the accosted nipple, it raises up hard and his cock follows right along. I smile, and run my tongue over my lips leaving a shiny gleam. As his blood begins to flow in my direction he realizes the result. His rock hard cock straining against the violent violet string, the veins competing in hue, I know what I have to do. I lean forward and drag my tits across his cock, nipples providing extra stimulation. His eyes start to tear as the flesh is strained against the ribbon. I lean down and kiss him softly, lovingly. I rub my hands across his midsection, I repeat the notion on my own stomach and then trail down to my slick wet clit. I move and maneuver the little button and moan loudly, I soak my finger with pre-cum juices and allow him to lick at my finger.

I think hes suffered enough, I love him and now I want to make love to him. I remove the ribbon slowly, very very careful, every indent into his precious flesh I lick with devotion. I move back on top and begin to slide his cock inside me. He looks at me pleadingly, I know what hes asking for despite the fact hes forbidden to talk. I reach up and with few movements he is free of the ropes and able to use his hands. He locks one around his opposite wrist, massaging the aggravated skin. I look curiously down at him, frustrated with the pause in lovemaking. He brushes a curl from my eye, traces the line of my jaw. I lean back allow the sun to catch on my skin, distracted by the warmth. He plants his hands firmly on my buttocks and lifts me from my

goddess mount. I'm surprised and shocked as he flips me over and enters me roughly. He holds firmly to my shoulders and occasionally gives a quick pull to a handful of hair. I moan with every pound, I wont articulate the desire, but the body betrays. Wetness growing between my thighs, his cock moves easier, he slams harder into me and my cunt shakes with appreciation. He grabs my breasts and moves them in unison with his thrusts.

My body is racking with hunger, I need to be fed. I glance over my shoulder with fire in my eyes, I push back into his assault. I take control of the situation, I move on his cock and roll my back till he closes his eyes and relinquishes control. I take him slow, I move deliberate, I bring him close then slow way down to a vibration. I begin moving again only when his hands start to shake. I have begun a routine that I repeat like a circle, it starts and moves and ends and starts again. He is in a trance, I move off and out from under in one smooth transition. My mouth is swallowing the head of his cock before he can open his eyes. I'm slow and methodical, I'm gripping his balls so all he can do is thrust against my suction. I roll my tongue hard around the shaft and allow him to fuck my throat some, mainly because I know he has no control over it right now, he could explode at any minute. I feel him watching me and lock eyes with him as the hot cum fills my throat. I swallow the sweet milk easily and lick the head gently, thanking him with my tongue. I lay back and allow his mouth to find my waiting cunt. His tongue is quick and fevered as it moves my clit up down and circular to bring me there. My hips move involuntarily, bucking against his kisses. He slides his fingers inside and presses that button that makes me cum. I'm moaning till I'm screaming, I'm fucking his mouth and riding his fingers till I fall still and silent. Petite morte at its finest.