The Singapore Treat Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.
3.1k words
4.31
56.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

Norhanah and her husband Rey were enjoying their dinner at the famous King Prawns Restaurant located near the Somerset MRT in Singapore. It was their first wedding anniversary day. Norhanah was 35 years old Singapore Malay woman. She was beautiful and sexy and had all the features of Singapore Malay women; Thick red lips, big and bouncy boobs, and wide buttocks. She was in her beige colored flora patterned Baju Kurung, the traditional Malay dress with a matching headscarf called the Tudung. She sat in front of Rey and her legs were crossed. Her skin was slightly tanned and smooth. Norhanah was married to Rey who was from Jordan. He was a handsome guy with a well-built physique. Even before their marriage Rey knew that Norhanah was bisexual. However he had never had the opportunity to be with one of her friends. Among her friends Rey liked the Singapore Chinese women Mei Ling for her long lips and big mouth. Mei Ling was 32 years old and had a firm body with a nice and round butt. He had always wanted to fuck the sexy Mei Ling in her big mouth and fill it up with his hot cream.

After the fine dinner they had coffee at a near by Starbucks outlet and drove to their bungalow in Yishun. The dinner and the coffee kept them in good mood. As they drove home, Norhanah sitting next to Rey leaned over and caressed his thigh with her fingernail, sending waves of pleasure through him.

“Norhanah you are so beautiful and I am going to fuck you hard tonight…I will keep you wet and jumping all night long babe” Rey said kissing her head.

Arm in arm they climbed the stairs to bungalow that was tastefully decorated. Once inside, Rey hugged his sexy wife and kissed on her thick lips and darted his tongue deep inside her mouth savoring her warm saliva. Norhanah hugged him tightly and opened her mouth wide to his wandering tongue. He let his hands roam all over her sexy body and cupped her big butt cheeks.

“HMMMMMM…IT’S SO LOVELY” she said

A long wet kiss was just enough to turn this sexy Malay woman greatly horny. Norhanah broke the kiss and knelt straight down, unzipping his pants. She pulled his hard cock out and licked its head slowly. She held the thick shaft and licked it up and down gently. She rubbed its head on her thick lips and slowly took it inside her mouth. She sucked on the head and flicked her tongue over it. Rey’s balls began to tingle as Norhanah moved her wet lips over the shaft. The lips formed a perfect O around the thick shaft and she was bobbing her head up and down on it. Not willing to explode in her mouth, Rey pulld his cock out of Norhanah’s warm mouth and rubbed the wet cock all over her sexy face.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her long and hard, his tongue exploring her mouth and teasing her tongue. He knelt down and lifted up her Baju Kurung. Norhanah leaned back against the wall, bending her knees and spreading her silky thighs. He pulled down her black nylon thong and stared straight at her hairy pussy. It was gorgeous. Norhanah had never shaved her pussy for a long time. The hair was so dense that it formed a canopy over her cunt slit. The lips were thick and puffy and slightly dark. He looked up at her, his warm breath tickling her dense black bush.

“I didn’t shave Rey…keeping it hairy just the way you like it” she smiled that special way of hers.

Rey dove into her soft and moist pussy, licking the glistening drops of her cunt juice from her thick pubic hair. His tongue parted her moist cunt lips, feeling her warmth and tasting her sweet nectar. He spread open the upper folds of her cunt lips and circled her clit several times with his tongue. He licked her inner thighs and sucked her dense hair making her whole pubis wet.

Norhanah pulled him up and kissed him long and hard tasting her cunt nectar. She immediately removed her Tudung from her head and smiled.

“Ray I have a surprise for you” she said and used the Tudung to blindfold him. She now led her husband into the bedroom.

Rey wondered what was his sexy wife up to. He smelled beautiful fragrance in the bedroom. The bedroom was lit with candles and looked romantic. Norhanah stood next to her blindfolded husband, Rey. She kissed him lightly on his cheeks. Norhanah removed her Baju Kurung. Her big boobs, 36D sprang free. Her nipples were thick and brown. Her big buttocks were perfect and intoxicating. Slowly she began to undress Rey. She removed his shirt, her hands lightly running over his chest, tickling the hair around his nipples.

“Rey, lie down on the bed still and don’t do any thing else…just a second Rey…” she said.

Norhanah climbed onto the bed, moving around the silky sheets. Norhanah lifted one of his legs and kissed his solid thighs.

Mei Ling, the Singapore Chinese friend of Norhanah entered the bedroom and kissed Rey’s thick cock. Blindfolded and lying still on the bed Rey did not know what was happening. He thought that his sexy wife was teasing his cock; but it was Mei Ling the sexy babe he had always fantasized. Norhanah had planned a great surprise for him on their wedding anniversary.

“Yeah suck it good” muttered Ray

Mei Ling opened her big mouth and pushed his cock into it all the way down to her throat. She really had a big and sexy mouth. Her skin was smooth and her lips sexy and putting. No wonder Rey had wanted to mouth fuck this sexy friend of his wife for a long time. Mei Ling’s lips tickled his crotch hair when she had engulfed his eight-inch cock deep in her mouth. Rising slowly, lips tight against his thick cock, Mei Ling flicked her tongue back and forth over the muscular ridge under his stiff cock.

“HMMMM…yeah it feels good…suck it harder” Rey moaned thinking that Norhanah was sucking his dick

He reached his hands out only to be slapped away by Norhanah. He just laid back and enjoyed the sensation of his cock being swallowed and sucked over and over. Mei Ling began to suck faster now. Her lips tightly touching the shaft as she moved her mouth over it harder. Just by using her sexy mouth Mei Ling pumped his hard dick up and down violently. Her had bobbed up and down and her silky black hair swayed in all directions. She made several fast strokes followed by a long plunge taking the cock down to her throat. Taking him deep into her throat, she would pause letting him feel how deep he was. The feeling of his cock completely submerged in her warm saliva was a great feeling for Rey and he enjoyed her every move.

“When did Norhanah became such a good cock sucker” he thought to himself as the sexy Mei Ling kept her blow job steady

Mei Ling never touched Rey except by her mouth. It was just her mouth and his thick cock. Rey felt that he was nearing his orgasm. His cock became stiff in Mei Ling’s mouth.

“Yeah…Norhanah…I am going to cum” he groaned clutching the sheets

Mei Ling quickened her pace and her saliva dripped onto his balls feeding his lust than quenching it. His hips moved up and he wanted to come in her mouth thinking that it was his wife Norhanah. With a few more bobbing of Mei Ling, Rey erupted flooding her mouth, the mouth that he had always wised to fill up with his hot cream. The hot juice rushed from his cock as Mei Ling held him about half way in her mouth. Spasms wracked his body as he came in torrents. After a few surges, Mei Ling pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed it over her pink nipples.

Norhanah sat over his lower stomach and untied his blind fold. As the scarf fell she asked, “Did you like that Rey”

“That was wonderful dear…when did you become a real good cock sucker?” he asked

“Good that you enjoyed it, alright so you thank my friend Mei Ling for that good job” Norhanah said and winked at him

In a sudden motion, she moved way from him lying on her side next to him. Rey looked down and lying along side his legs was Mei Ling. He could not believe his own eyes. He had finally filled his juice in Mei Ling’s mouth.

“Hi Mei Ling, that was a wonderful job and thank you Norhanah for that” he said and kissed Norhanah on her lips rough.

Sitting up he pulled the sexy Mei Ling to him and kissed her big lips. Mei Ling lay on the bed and spread her legs. She was slim but sexy. Her cunt was fully shaved and the pouting lips were gorgeous. Norhanah slid her hands under Mei Ling’s thighs as her mouth found her shaved cunt. Mei Ling crossed her ankles over the middle of Norhanah’s back as Norhanah licked her smooth cunt lips.

Rey for the first time watched a Singapore Malay woman and a Chinese woman licking one another’s booty. He was turned on immensely and his rod began to straighten up. A candle on the headboard of the bed illuminated Norhanah’s tanned butt and it was gorgeous and intoxicating. Norhanah continued to suck, her hands reaching up to pinch Mei Ling’s pink nipples. Rey placed his hands on the back of Norhanah’s beautiful thighs sliding up halfway to her lovely butt cheeks, stopping to give it a gentle squeeze to let her know that he was enjoying her show. Norhanah wiggled her big buttocks and moaned.

Mei Ling’s face was one of concentration. She was lying back trying to concentrate on the pleasures her Malay friend Norhanah was giving her. Her legs locked tightly over Norhanah’s back. Rey’s hands moved up cupping Norhanah’s sexy butt cheeks, pushing it up. The second time he did that, he heard a wet ‘Smack’ sound coming from between her legs as her wet and hairy pussy lip parted slowly. He leaned over and began to alternate lifting Norhanah’s big ass cheeks, pushing them together and pulling them part. The candlelight falling on her thick cunt hair showed droplets of juice running in her black bush that was moist and inviting. Norhanah’s pussy lips were puffy and began to swell as pearl white liquid began to ooze from her cunt.

His action on her big butt was driving the sexy Malay woman crazy as she sucked and licked the Chinese woman’s smooth pussy hungrily. Norhanah’s soft moans indicated that she loved her big butt being massaged. She opened Mei Ling’s cunt lips and flicked her tongue over her clit, when Me Ling reached her orgasm.

Mei Ling’s suddenly closed her legs around Norhanah’s head as her hips lifted off the bed. Rey watched as Mei Ling stayed like this, her legs quivering, her breathing a series of short loud pants, until finally she collapsed on the bed. Norhanah caressed Mei Ling’s smooth cunt lips in several spots causing the sexy Singapore Chinese babe to ripple with shudders each time. When she sat up, she crawled down toward her Chinese friend kissing tenderly on her soft lips.

“I love to eat you like that” Norhanah said softly

“Ummm…yeah Norhanah I love to cum in your mouth” Mei Ling replied lazily

Norhanah walked toward Ray who was sitting on the edge of the bed. They grabbed each other and kissed passionately their tongues tasting Mei Ling’s cum together. Rey licked the slick wetness from her chin and neck, squeezing her jiggling big boobs and pinching her erect nipples.

“You are so we my dear Norhanah, you need a hard fuck badly I suppose” Rey said pinching her nipples

“Oh…Yeah…I am so wet” cooed Norhanah

Rey leaned down, his tongue circling her nipples licking her sweet boobies. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, pulling hard as his hand slid between her stout thighs.

“Lick my nipples…it’s so wonderful” Norhanah whispered

Rey slipped three fingers into her sopping pussy, feeling her war wetness ooze down on his hand. His erect cock touching her soft belly caused her hands to encircle it and she began a slow stroke.

“Norhanah my dear will you fuck Mei Ling’s boobs?” Rey asked finger fucking his sexy wife Norhanah

Karen was fingering her pussy as she watched Rey finger fuck his wife.

“Norhanah she is watching you…she is watching your cunt cream in my hand…Mei Ling wants to lick your hairy pussy…cum in her big and sexy mouth…” Rey said to Norhanah.

Norhanah looked at him with a primal and carnal lust. She grabbed his head and kissed him hard. She crawled over to Mei Ling, pausing to look at her nakedness. She turned around lifting her big butt and throwing one leg over Mei Ling’s body. While she lowered herself onto Mei Ling’s left breast, Rey could see Norhanah’s cunt nectar running down her silky smooth thighs. Looking at Rey, Norhanah the sexy Singapore Malay lady began to rub herself against her Chinese friend’s lovely tits.

“That’s gorgeous Norhanah” he said, “I love to see you more naked”

“Naked? I will show you what naked means” she whispered

“Where do you want me to cum?” Norhanah asked

Norhanah slid backwards up to Mei Ling’s mouth, her nipples standing up like antennas. As she sat on Mei Ling’s face she moaned, then commanded, “Suck me…yes…suck me Mei Ling…make me cum in your nice and hot mouth”.

Rey moved over to Norhanah, her eyes half-closed, and her hips rocked furiously. Mei Ling pushed her stiff tongue into the gapping pussy of Norhanah.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….uunnggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Norhanah moaned as she fell down between Mei Ling’s open thighs. Her hands pushed her thighs aprt as she shoved her face tight against Mei Ling’s soaked pussy. She licked Mei Ling’s pussy again and again.

“Norhanah that is terrific…watching you rub your face wildly on your friend’s silky cunt, cum in her mouth dear Norhanah” Rey cooed

Norhanah thrust her big ass against Mei Ling’s mouth, her body first falling flat, arms splayed out, then she was upright. Her hips shook and her body twitched as she received little waves of pleasure through her clit.

“Mei Ling fuck him…I want to see your cunt shoved with his cock” Norhanah grunted.

Mei Ling was on her knees and Rey shoved his cock easily into her cunt from behind. Mei Ling ground her hips against him, trying to bury him deeper in her smoldering cunt. Holding her ass cheeks he began fucking his wife’s sexy Chines friend Mei Ling with hard and deep strokes. He held her tightly and rammed his cock harder and harder in her wet smooth cunt. The loud moans of Mei Ling indicated that she was about to reach her orgasm and Rey pounded her harder than ever. Rey eased and held his cock stiff inside her cunt. When the contractions of her cunt walls had eased on his cock, he began fucking Mei Ling again in slow strokes…drawing his cock all the way out and then quickly shoving it in hard.

“Ungg…aaaa….uunnggaaa….aaaaaa” Mei Ling grunted

“Don’t fill her cunt with your cum” Norhanah said as she came behind Rey and pulled him off. His erect cock slipped slowly out of Mei Ling’s cunt.

To his surprise Norhanah kneeled down and sucked his erect cock, licking Karen’s sweet pussy juice. “I am going to fill your sexy mouth my dear Norhanah” Rey said.

He pulled her into a position and laid her back and propped up a few pillows under her head. She leaned forward to suck his cock but he pulled away denying her. He made Mei Ling sit next to her and placed her hand on his throbbing cock. Rey sat back in a comfortable posture to stroke the dense bush of Norhanah’s pussy while Mei Ling began to pump his shaft.

“Norhanah, Mei Ling is going to shake my cock and fill your mouth with the juice” he said pushing his middle finger into his wife’s furry pussy.

Jef leaned forward so his thick cock entered Norhanah’s mouth, as Mei Ling pumped his shaft hard. Norhanah parted her thick lips and opened he mouth wide. Mei Ling used her thumb and forefinger to hold the cock head hard. Rey’s fingering of Norhanah’s pussy made her extremely horny that she wanted to suck the cock all by herself. Mei Ling shook it up harder and harder. Mei Ling leaned forward and sucked Rey’s nipple, as he was busy finger fucking the lovely Norhanah. Rey pushed his cock deep into Norhanah’s mouth as Mei Ling kept up her pumping. After a few minutes he pulled it out and shoved it inside Mei Ling’s big mouth. He then pulled it out of Mei Ling’s mouth and shoved it back into Norhanah’s mouth. He kept moving his cock in and out of Norhanah’s mouth while Mei Ling guided it in and out with her hand. Rey was getting closer as evident from his loud moans.

Mei Ling was stroking at a steady pace, but Rey wanted it faster and told her to do it faster to make him cum. At the speed she was moving her hand, Norhanah had to pull back just beyond the end of his cock to keep her thick lips from getting bruised. This left Rey enjoying the nakedness of his gorgeous Malay wife.

“I am cumming…yeah…I am at it” Rey panted

“Yeah shoot it Rey…shoot your hot juice” Norhanah hissed

Within a few strokes his cock exploded in Norhanah’s mouth. A rush of cum flowed from the end of his cock into Norhanah’s open mouth. She moved forward against the torrent, taking him deeper into her mouth. Mei Ling held on to his cock, holding her hand in one place while he bucked and worked more cum into his sexy Malay wife’s hot mouth. Norhanah whimpered and moaned as he shot another flood into her mouth as his cock twitched and throbbed.

Mei Ling pulled his cock from Norhanah’s mouth, jacking him off onto the big boobs of Norhanah. She made him empty his cock on Norhanah’s ripe boobs. Norhanah grabbed Mei Ling’s head and pulled her down for a kiss making her taste some cum. Rey collapsed on the bed and prepared his cock to fuck Norhanah and Mei Ling.

johara
johara
169 Followers