The Singer

Story Info
Female singer takes them to the moon.
802 words
3.36
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pay my money and get past the bouncers, probably the last one in. As I enter the club I look around and see it's a vibey place with a fair split men and women, bit dark and smoky and full.

Looking forward to a few beers and then work the Barry magic on some ass and home and get laid. Nice.

I go to the bar and squeeze in between 2 girls and order a beer. I glance discreetly at the girls and think 'my type, still breathing' and laugh to myself.

A blonde walks onto stage, I assume that she's the bands fucktoy as she's really hot, dressed in a tight t-shirt showing her belly ring, and a short skirt with thigh length boots. Her body is firm and tight and I have a real good look. Lucky bastards.

Guys come on behind her and pick up their instruments. There's no introduction, she just starts to sing which surprises me. I'm not really listening to the words but as the songs continue I'm picking up the message and emotions. She's telling of her anger at being treated like a piece of meat and I can tell she's talking to me and I start to feel ashamed. As it builds the girls either side of me are glaring as if they'd like to cut my dick off and as I glance around the room I can see the other women are the same.

But the music shifts and the words calm us down and let us know we can respect each other and get along. The sort of stuff that would normally make me puke but now sounds good.

The music shifts again and we're all still hypnotized. But the pace is picking up and the singer is getting raunchy, grinding the mike stand and pacing about and starting to exude raw sex.. She's saying that we can do anything we want and grab every moment of pleasure. It's like I can smell it and almost taste it and I respond getting a hardon in my tight jeans. The girls are getting flushed and I can see their nipples really hard in their t-shirts and I can see the singer reach up and pinch her nipple, really feeling the vibe. It's getting hot and heavy.

The songs continue and a guy walks up behind the singer, someone says 'Joe' but I'm not concentrating. He leans in and starts kissing her neck and running his fingers through her hair. She's still singing but panting as well. The sound is like J'Taime tried for and failed because it's real. The girls lean across me and start to kiss and tongue each other and stroking each others breasts. One drops her hand onto my thigh and gently caresses my cock. This is the point I'd normally jump in and take control and get my rocks off but I know now that's not the way.

The guy slides his hands up and down her body and lifts the t-shirt to show her fantastic tits. He's squeezing and tweaking and rubbing but she still manages to sing, or is it singing? It's more primal now, moaning but telling us exactly what's going on. I glance around and see the whole place is the same, there's all variations of groups and even some singles playing with themselves unself-consciously and as much a part of the group as me in the middle of these two girls.

The guy lifts her skirt and fingers the singer for a bit but they can stand it any longer and her lifts her up and puts her onto a table and enters her all in one smooth motion. I hear 'Shell I love u' and then there's just the love noises as she's still got the mike in her hand.

My girls have stripped their tops off and are grinding their tits together with my cock sandwiched between them. It is beyond erotic. I slip my hands up their skirts and use my thumbs in their wet, soaking wet pussies and my fingers on their clits.

We are in a separate world of pleasure and I see the others in the room are equally transported but when I look at the singer and her guy I feel connected to them and everyone in the room. We are all part of one huge building orgasm and I can feel it building and then suddenly it breaks all over us, we are cumming and feeling them cum and they can feel us cum and it just goes backwards and forwards almost forever.

It's the music of the universe distilled in one place and time. It should be recorded and beamed around the world and into space to show how life can be lived.