The Single Mothers Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's tongue darted out, and tentatively licked the strawberry. When she tasted what was on it, she sucked it into her mouth. I pulled the strawberry back out, absolutely clean. Ashley swallowed, and smiled. I popped the strawberry into my mouth.

Ashley leaned forward and kissed me. Her lips were swollen with pleasure, wet with saliva and sweat. I could taste the tartness of the strawberries we had eaten.

Ashley brought her lips next to my ear, and whispered to me.

"I love you," she said.

I held her in my arms.

At some point, Ms. Okinawa and John were standing near us. Ms. Okinawa draped the black silk robe back over Ashley's shoulders. John, pulling on his pants and shirt, patted by shoulder and said, "Why don't we have another drink in the living room, give these ladies time to clean themselves?"

I put on my own pants and shirt, and followed John out. After cleaning up in the bathroom, I collapsed into one of the plush chairs near the fire. John poured generous glasses of scotch, and we sipped silently, both of us warm and exhausted.

Eventually I heard footsteps heading towards the front door, which I heard open and close. After a few minutes, Ms. Okinawa walked into the room. She wore a pale green robe. Her hair looked freshly washed, and her skin glowed. I realized enough time had passed here by the fire for her to have taken a shower. Ashley, probably, too, knowing the mess I had made on her ass and back.

"John," Ms. Okinawa said, "our guest just left in an Uber."

John nodded, and poured Ms. Okinawa a glass of scotch. She sat down on the carpet by John's feet, leaning against his knees.

"Ms. Okinawa," I said, "I have some thoughts on love."

"Oh yes?" she replied, her dark eyes with their black lashes turning towards me.

I nodded, and added, "Yes, but I don't know that I can say them yet. I think I might have to write them down."

"If you do, we would love to read it. Wouldn't we John?"

John nodded and smiled. He looked down at his beautiful wife, and his smile widened.

"I love love," he said, laughing.

Ms. Okinawa and I burst out laughing as well.

It would take me years to write about the love I felt then, the love I battled with that summer. Love is complex. Love is family, and love is a neighborhood. Love is sex, and love is climax. My love for Ashley, my love for my step-mom, was not something I would come to fully understand that summer. I'm not sure I do, even now. But I was thankful for it. And looking back on those numbered summer days, I am thankful it was there.

...

I had been tipsy before John and Ms. Okinawa invited me back to their bedroom. I was drunk by the time I left their beautiful house.

I fumbled with my keys at the door to my apartment, then discovered only after more clumsiness that the door was open. Inside, the lights were off, but a blue flickering glow emanated from the living room.

I found Ashley there, in a large college sweatshirt and pajama bottoms. She sat with her feet on the coffee table, drinking a glass of wine. My Fair Lady was back on the television.

"Are you watching this again?" I asked.

She looked up at me, and her face bloomed into a warm, wide smile.

"I am," she said. "I got a little distracted the last time I tried."

"Can I join you?"

"Sure!"

I sat down next to Ashley. She shifted, leaning her weight against me. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"How was your blind date?" I asked her.

"Hm..." Ashley thought. "Pretty good, I'd say. Kimberly knows how to pick them out."

I turned my face to Ashley. She kept her eyes on the television. Her chestnut hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. Her pale, oval face looked clean and innocent, her eyes drinking in the colorful costumes and joyful dancing of the movie. I noticed, suddenly, that my hand was in hers. Our fingers had intertwined, without my notice.

I sighed contentedly, and turned back to the television.

I suddenly wished for the movie to last the whole night. I wished for the movie to last the whole summer through.

The End

...

The entangled adventure of Ansel and Ashley will continue in The Single Mothers Club, Chapter 3!