The Sinister Maid Affliction

Story Info
While wife's away, husband ravishes the maid.
2.5k words
3.61
120k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dommoser
Dommoser
3 Followers

Very great thanks to AsylumSeeker for his patience and diligence in editing my work.

*

Four hours past and my wife is not coming home tonight, and it seems nothing is amusing on the set. As I flip through the channels I was quick to notice, "There she is!" I do not know her name but she is on this show. Confused as to her name, I turn to my computer to find her but to no avail so I turn my attention back to the TV again.

Why, why for some reason she moves me, her hair and her figure, I cannot say. Although she looks nothing like my wife, and maybe that's the reason, she stirs something in me. Her red hair and build just fits somehow in an odd sense. Never before has anyone moved me like this woman. She's not tall, she's not short, and she's just sexy.

As I try to push off the rush of masturbation that plagues me, I find myself losing control of my sexual desire. Here it starts, with a little flush in the face and a small amount of embarrassment.

My maid is upstairs and my wife is not home. I need to suppress my urge knowing my satisfaction will not be fulfilled, but it persists. I glance over my shoulder at the stairs; I can feel the heat of danger in my maid coming down that furthers my fight for control. To continue with this urge will only make my ability to stop impossible. I decide it best just to feel a short touch of my cock. I won't go any further, but I know if I don't do it quickly I'll miss my chance at experiencing my passion.

Thoughts flash through my head. "What is her name?" GOD, my maid can't see me. I can hear her shuffling but damn, one mistake and embarrassment will not even begin to explain the repercussion of my taboo action.

Oh, it's throbbing; what am I going to do? I can't possibly take it out, I will never be able to recover from this if she were to walk down! The shower! I hear the shower! The maid is taking a shower! Wait, wait, and give it time. I'm bursting with a throbbing I need to satisfy but I can't.

Wait... damn, a commercial. My mind races, my hand is now wrapped around my cock, I need satisfaction but, nothing! I think to myself, what can I do, is there... wait, the shower, the water, I can hear the soap drop, just maybe; maybe I can get a taboo glimpse of her. Maybe somehow I can get a glimpse and yes, it will only be a quick glance. She will never know. I have always indirectly looked at her in the past. It's wrong, I am married and she is only twenty-two but God, she's beautiful. I hide it every day from my wife. I try not to look and yet sometimes I think she knows.

With difficulty I straighten myself off the couch. Not wanting to take my hand from my pants, I struggle to my feet. Oh shit, I kick the table, so I freeze! Did she hear me? I sit in silence for a minute. Again I hear the shower. Although fear scorns through my body for a minute, my mass continues. God, why is this so intense this time? I shuffle to the stairs and louder the shower rings in my ears, increasing my need and my forbidden thoughts. Somehow it is justified but I know it's wrong, almost sinister.

I creep up the stairs and can smell the soap. She left her door open! Why make it too easy as I fight myself to do the right thing. Slowly as my fate becomes apparent my feet climb the stairs oh so silently. My urge silences the creaking, although I am sure now that she is safely in the shower and will not hear my approach.

Sinister, yes sinister, I feet evil but it only quickens my pace for I do not want my urge to end. I round the railing and approach the door and get down low. Although it is safe, my instincts make me crouch. As I peek into her room the light is on and her clothes are strewn on the bed; her bra, oh her bra. The hint of perfume hangs in the air and it brazens me. The same mistake or procrastination could cause a failed mission so I need to focus. I have to see her, just a glimpse, but somehow I am lying to myself. I need to relieve myself, and looking at her during my deed is somehow a requirement.

It is throbbing in my pants almost talking to me, driving me. It has to be free and the only way is to remove my pants. If I have to run out of there, my pants have to be gone so as not to inhibit my exit. I also decide I will go to my bedroom instead of the downstairs to make the hide-and-recovery a more simple deduction.

Unzipping my pants it's already poking out of the top of my underwear. I can see it but no attention to it can I pay, I have a mission. I cast my pants down the hall into my bedroom. Shit, they hit the doorway! It's okay; I'll grab them on the way by.

How long has she been in the shower? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, it seems an eternity. Back into the crouching position I again peek in the doorway. Oh the perfume, I have smelt it on her many times, but this time it takes on a new scent. Maybe it is her slim body and soap lurking just out of reach that make it special. The dark nature of this act further excites me; I don't think I can be much harder! Her bed is in front of me and the bathroom door in the far right corner.

The hardwood floor makes way to the nice throw rug that help silence my approach. Lightly I place hand after hand, knee after knee as the door seems eminent in my approach. I know a clear shot of the shower will be visible any moment. The steam billows out of the door and I can see the fogged mirror. Although I cannot see her clearly, her figure teases me. I grab my shaft... I stroke it forcefully, but no, it isn't time. As I turn around the bureau carefully, in case she is glancing my way, and I see her. The shower curtain is partially open and I can see her cheeks.

"God what a gorgeous woman," I think to myself. The slender surface of her back is arching up to her shoulders; her skin looks so smooth that I ache. Now with my eyes on her, I know the risk has depleted. I know now she cannot sneak up on me by accident.

She is rinsing her face and her razor falls to the floor of the shower. She bends over; I can see her womanhood, her softness, her hair... and I am staring in disbelief.

"Am I really here?" I begin to stroke myself, slowly. Slowly, not too fast; this moment may never come again.

My desire is rising and rises as she shuts off the shower. I know panic should be my reaction, but I cannot move. I cannot clear my head, I cannot concentrate, what can I do? I know I should run but my desire overtakes me and I want to finish. She is turning my way, my body, my body cannot react. Her hand slides the curtain over and for a moment, only a short millisecond, she doesn't notice me.

Lying on her floor with my head peeking around her bureau and I am caught! I would like to say my reaction is in good accord but I freeze. Although she doesn't see my cock hanging out of my underwear, my button-down shirt is loose and hanging open on the floor. She quickly grabs for her towel to cover herself.

NO, I cannot allow this again to fail, I need her, I long for her and she has to understand. Hastily I greet her; somehow my soft voice soothes my own nerves being in this awkward predicament I am in. She rebounds; acting like this is a mistake and asks if I need anything before stepping out of the shower.

I can see the embarrassment on her face which only drives me further. I swear I saw her catch my eye before. Can I make a move somehow and have her accept it? I stand quickly and know my cock is showing. Not exactly small in size, hiding it is not a mere possibility. It is too late anyway. I reach and grab her arm, pulling her toward me. Reluctantly she fights but her small frame means nothing to my size or the fury raging in my loins. As she comes forward, maybe a little harder than I want, she lands hard on the bed on her back. A slight scream breaks her lips as fear strikes her face.

It is now too late, my decision is made and she is going to have to live with it, I am going to also! I tear her towel from her body, and her beautiful breasts spill out. Nipples hard from the cold I have to have them in my mouth. Water beading on her chest and stomach, nothing will not change my mind, I have to have her.

I quickly jump down on top of her. Her hair, almost looking brown from the water strewn on the bed, I can see the look on her face of shock and fear. She speaks my name and it seems like the heavens. I know in the back of my head it is to stop me but I have a mission. Distortedly, my life, my marriage, my anything is worth this.

I force my face down her neck and feel the droplets of water staining my shirt. The fresh, clean skin dances in my mouth as I kiss her neck forcefully. As she resists I further my advancement. I kiss her chest and breasts. I cannot help myself; I am out of control, drunk from her beauty, drunk with desire. Holding her arms to the side I kiss her stomach. It is so intoxicating, more intoxicating than any peyote or alcohol. I feel her pubic hair on my chest.

To taste her deeply will satisfy me, I have to taste her. I slowly move down and kiss her privately, kiss her in her essence, kiss her over and over gently. In my drive I feel her legs loosen. As I kiss I feel her relax. My nose runs up and down the inside of her thighs. I see her lips; I see her clitoris but I'm toying with her so I don't touch them. It is then that I see her hips pulsate.

"Can she be accepting my onslaught?" I wonder.

Again I kiss her privates, to the left and all around and again she pushes. So I kiss a gentle kiss, ever so gentle kissing on her clitoris. Her hips start throbbing up and down and I know she cannot help herself.

She now becomes the game, entering the arena. The arena of desire, and she is the benefactor, the driving force. I can feel her juices flow onto my tongue and my face. Sticky and sweet I continue to kiss with a small pass of my tongue.

"Not yet," I say to myself, not yet as she drives forward.

I can hear her voice, no longer driven by fear but need, a need so bad she can taste it. I spread her lips and gently place my tongue in her crevice. Still resisting and not quite driving home, she moans with a tiny squeal.

Stoking her inner shaft and hood, I know what she wants, but I also know what is good for her. Gently I kiss and pass my lips over her clitoris; more and more her legs tighten on my head and almost this is distracting. Rubbing my cock with my hand, assuring it that the time is coming as I push on and again lick her clitoris with a little more intensity, she grabs my head and tries forcing it down.

I'm not quite giving her what she is asking, she begins to shudder. I can feel her stomach lunge forward in an uncontrollable shudder as I press on and lick more diligently as her juices leak from her pussy. As the shuddering comes more quickly, her legs tighten further and I have to force myself in.

My fingers reach for and grab her nipples, caressing and pinching. I complete just a few more passes of my tongue as she pushes my head away. She cannot stand the stimuli I am handing her. As she settles slightly I quickly remove my underwear. My cock is going to explode! I mount her and slide it in. It is clear she is ready for me now, but can she accept it? At first there is no reaction but as my full eight inches pushes its way inside her she knows it's not over.

Her peak had eased and she somehow again is accepting of more pleasure. Alive again, she trusts. Not as soft to the touch any longer she is urging me on. I can feel me enter her vagina... in, out, up, down and to the side. Her eyes are closing and her head tilts back hard as I slam in and out. She is my little rag doll, I toss her to her side, and lift her leg, and after I proceed. I am plunging too deep and have to back off a little. Again rolling her to her stomach this time, I prop her ass up. I can reach her nipples as I pinch them lightly.

I hear her requesting for more pressure so I squeeze a little harder. She is playing with her clitoris now. God this woman is so amazing; it is I who is drunk on pleasure now.

She pushes back at me hard. Her ass is so beautiful I squeeze and play as my climax is beginning. I think she can tell, because her movements again become out of control. The sensation runs up my back and down through my feet. Stiffening and shuddering myself, we start to cum together.

The act continues for a small bit longer, but the vigor evaporates. Exhaustion sets in and we both settle on the bed.

She covers herself with a sheet like we did not just see each other in the most intense act we have experienced, showing her conscious nature. Silence for some time exists but we turn and chuckle to each other. Ah yes, but the games will go on as we agree.

What is that, another tickle and again we are engulfed in passion for yet another round.

Dommoser
Dommoser
3 Followers