The Sins of Dance

Story Info
Andre gets the lap dance of his life.
2.6k words
3.82
24.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend and I wrote this story together. Him being male and I female... so you can bet we had a lot of fun writing this together.

For you A.A.R.

Andre's POV

I never thought of myself to hating someone so much. Making me work beyond my own life span and break my back all day just to get my paycheck. Yes, I'm talking about my boss and you must have one too.

Can this day get any worse? I think to myself as I drive around the town. Come on Andre, have fun, screw your boss, don't let him fuck with your weekend.

The nightlife of the city was alive. Partying and drinking was taking place. Love and sex was in the air. And of course I wasn't getting any of it. I'm not too bad looking and may not be the richest man, but must life be so cruel? Okay, I'll just stop complaining and get a few drinks. Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I can handle a few drinks and still drive. I got this.

Without paying much notice as to where I was going, I pull into a parking lot filled with cars. It looked lively, so why hesitate to not join the fun? The only thing odd about this building was the fact it didn't have much attention drawn to it. It was set back from the main street. There were no windows except a humongous brown door. There was only one small neon sign that read 'Open' and a few lights to brighten the building. I parked in one of the few parking spaces available and began to walk towards the building. A part of me wondered as to why I never heard of it or recognized it before since I lived here. The mystery began to build up inside me as I approached the entrance way.

As I'm about to go inside, the bass and music grows harsher and louder. My eyes look around in hopes of finding something I'd be familiar with but I realize that it was a strip club. A small petite woman with beautiful brown eyes approaches me asking me questions about whether or not I ordered a private suite and stuff, I guess it was obvious that this was my first time in a strip club and let me off the hook.

"Okay, so how much does it normally cost to come in here?" I asked her. I may be a newbie at this but not all of this stuff comes for free.

"We start at sixty dollars, sir. But, I got you covered." She said bouncing bit on the balls of her feet, which made her breasts giggle in the same excitement she exuberated. Before I could ask more questions she escorted me to a table with one seat next to a crowd of rowdy men, to my luck. I ordered a glass of mai tai and left her a fat tip.

The people around the main stage were looking at the current dancer as spotlight danced over her body giving off a foreign illusion. Everybody cheered as they are looking at her, throwing money around her feet. I decide to stay thinking this should be fun, order another drink and relax, since I do have a seat close to the stage so I could see the dancer move her body. Her long blonde hair moved with every twist, shake, and turn she performed. Once she finished off with her dance, everything went back to orderly fashion. A few minutes later they call out the next girl onto the stage, saying her nickname, Lush Luci.

She sauntered out onto the stage but no music cued in. She just stood there in the middle of the stage appearing to be wearing a trench coat. No lights came on yet but the darkness outlined her curves and the belt of the coat accentuated her waist.

Hmm what how she is going to do? I thought to myself intrigued by how the room got quiet when she came in. Her presence was so demanding it got my heart picking up its pace.

Then BAM!! The music hits and she quickly drops her coat over her shoulders onto the floor.

I just sat there alone with my eyes wide and tongue hitting the floor over and over again. I can see that she stunned everybody around the place; even I jumped up a little. As she started to dance, the sight was incredible. Without any kind of warm up she started to immediately dance around all energetic. It was amazing how everything came so natural for her, the way she swayed her hips, her coordination, and her rhythm with the music. The cheering was even louder for her and much more money was thrown onto the stage. Suddenly she got down off the stage onto the floor and danced closely with the people going around the table, teasing each man in sight near her.

All I could think about was how that gorgeous woman didn't even know I existed and how I thought she was and is the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. I bet she only goes for the rich and bad boy types.

I'm just going to sit here and enjoy this moment as long as I could. My eyes began to roam up her body on up to her face, and to my surprise we locked eye contact. Though she was quite a distance from me I knew she was looking back at me, almost into me. She started to head over in my direction dancing on a few men but still staring back at me, teasing me to no end. I looked around wondering if I may be wrong and shouldn't get too carried away, I mean, I wasn't the only man in the room. But I must admit, as she began to walk towards me, my heart beat rose beyond belief. Not paying much attention to the distance, she was standing right in front of me and started to dance doing several of the moves that she did on stage.

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damnnn! I sat there thinking. The main lighting in the room showered over her. Her long brunette hair stopped right at her breasts, with big curls on the ends. Her soft and smooth tan skin glowed under the lighting giving off an unrealistic like radiance. Is this really happening to me? I begin to wonder what she was; she had the ass, tits, and lips of a black woman, the greenish grey eyes of a Caucasian woman, and several features of a Latina and Arabic woman. My mind was spinning as I processed every part of her body, downloading every image of her I could gather.

I wonder if she knew how bad I really wanted her. If she knew, I might scare her away. But I wanted to fuck her beyond oblivion. Make her scream my name. Damn. I hardly know the woman and I'm already eye fucking her. I now know what people mean when they say they do something bad that felt good because this woman was making me hot and hard. She gets up and sits herself on my lap facing me. Fuck, could I get any more excited?

She started to grind her hips on me, running her hands along my stomach, chest, and face as I watched her in awe, feeling her grind up against me. I can only take so much as I'd feel my bulge grow. Oh shit! She's going to stop now. I thought to myself, but she just continued to grind against me as the beat of the music picked up its pace. Once the music began to slow down, she slowed down to the point where I was fully erected. I peeked behind me seeing everybody looking at me with deep envy. To make things even better, she grabbed my hand and brought me up, only making my hard on more noticeable and guided me backstage. I did not make any objections but followed her into the darkness of the club.

Lush Luci - Dancers POV

I pushed the young man into the private room and locked the door behind me. His big brown eyes grew with hunger as I stared deeply back into them. I could almost hear his heart beat as I stood across from him, just staring back with my arms crossed, not once saying a word. He tried to challenge my stance but couldn't compete and begin to try to avoid eye contact.

Aw, he never had a lap dance, should I play nice with him? I think to myself. Maybe. Maybe not, I'm not known for playing nice.

"What is your name, sweetness?" I asked him with a small smile on my face. He said his name in a slight raspy tone, stuttering just a little bit trying to find the right response.

"You're a very good looking fellow... almost edible." I hear him gulp and crack a smile seeing a bit of confidence, the confidence I wanted.

I decided to play softer music and let the moment just flow though I prefer the sound of a man breathing in and out, roughly. I click a button on the side of the chair he was seated in and soft music, almost a mix of jazz, classical and Latin, played through the sound system in the room. No one was singing, just a smooth rhythm and beautiful sounds was played through the speakers. I settled him deeper into the seat by his shoulders and ran my hands all the way down from his chest to his lean legs, breathing hot air onto his neck as I did so; letting my hair run over his body then I came back up, feeling him writhe in pleasure.

I let one hand slowly go down his torso letting my fingers trail along his chest, scratching him tenderly. I was going to take special care of this customer. I pulled off his jacket and threw it to the side, since it was obviously in the way of my fun. I began to roam my hands back down his body reaching bottom of his shirt. I laid my hand there gripping a bit of clothing then roughly jerking it back up exposing his muscular chest, his right hand immediately came up to grab mines but I threw it off. I slowly walked down in front of him and stood between his long legs admiring his tanned skin and chest, then, like an animal, I yanked off his shirt right over his head, not minding if it was too rough. I laid both hands onto his shoulders and circled my hips towards and away from him in smooth circles with the music, as though it were guiding me to water. His hands began to run up my sides and grab roughly onto my waist. I could hear him moan and growl like a tiger, the hunger taking place in his eyes... and nether regions.

My hands joined his as I turn around, with my back facing towards him. Exposing my whole back side but before he got to admire, I begin to circle and sashay in front of him. I glide all the way onto the floor and back up.

His hands try to grip harder and force me onto his lap but I roughly threw them to his side. I got in front of him and slowly stepped backwards, undoing the see through shawl around my chest. I began to walk towards him wrapping the shawl around his neck, using it for leverage as I pull it and dance in front of him forcing his head to move wherever I moved. I sat on one of his legs and leaned back lifting up one of my legs in the air. I felt one of his rough hands grab my leg as he tried to kiss it but I knew I had to stop at that moment before we become too attached and take things too far. As I slowly kneeled up, his face got closer to mines about to come in with a hard kiss but I pushed him away and get back up, yet I stayed close to his face breathing onto his wonderful skin.

I kneeled down onto my knees and dipped my head down and moved it back up to his stomach. My hands hungrily grabbed after his pants and I yank them off roughly. I duck my head back down and move my behind along with the rhythm, basically moving my whole body as my hands grabbed his inner thighs. As he looked down it almost looked as though I was giving you a blow job but the fact that I wasn't, teased him to no end. His groans got more animalistic as his face began to show how ready he was to eat me alive. I was getting wet from his little antics which pushed me to continue even harder than before.

I came back up standing and lifted one leg up on to the edge of his chair brought the other one up onto the other side. As I stood up over him, enjoying the power, I pushed his head back just a bit as another hand dipped a finger into my mouth trailing it down in between my breasts and my swaying body then back up. I slowly slid back down staring into his eyes hungrily.

As I slid down, breasts grazed against his face down to your chest as I settled softly into his lap. Not staying still any longer, I begin to grind into his lap faster and harder gripping onto the sides of the chair. I stop altogether and lift one of my legs over the top of your shoulders and do the same with the other, grabbing one of his hands for balance. My body bent back slowly towards the floor as one hand roamed back over my body and my hair. Coming back up, I danced a bit right above his lap feeling his dick poke and prod at my lower body, loving the feeling. But knowing I must stop sometime, I got up and walked away but only a few steps back. I turned my back towards him and slyly peeked over my shoulder as one hand grabbed after the string in the back of my bra, which supported my big chest. I slowly yanked the string and let the bra fall silently onto the floor. I turned back towards him subtly with both hands cupping my chest. I began to softly sway my hips and roam my hands over my nipples not once exposing them to his line of vision.

I softly placed myself onto his lap shimmying and grinding onto his lap and dick with my hands still cupping my breasts. I then let go of my breasts but slam into his chest hiding my breasts yet he still could feel my nipples peeking into his chest. I push his head back and trail my tongue over every vein in his neck, Adams apple, and collar bone.

I pushed his head back exposing my chest as he stared hard at them. I decide that he had enough and get off of his lap, grab a nearby robe, and told him, thank you, and walked outside leaving him to his lonesome, not even bothering as to whether or not he left a tip. I hear him in the room try to come after me but he never did find me.

~::~