The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy smiled. He waved the one with the belt again. "I would have bet money on that. So, is it for her use with another woman?"

"No, she seems to be a one-man girl. I mean ...woman. She hasn't had that much experience."

"Are you sure?" Randy smiled. Then, he laughed. "To be honest, you learn a lot about people working here. That's actually why I keep doing it. Hell, lots of places would give me a job just because of what and who I am, but they wouldn't be nearly as interesting as this place. And, occasionally, there are well ... unusual side-benefits."

"She hasn't been with another women. Okay, let me clarify. I don't believe she's been with another woman; but, I did see her kiss her best friend." I still don't even know why she is getting this. Could it be ... No! They're not that far along yet. Are they?

Randy asked respectfully, "Look, Mr. ...?"

"My name's Jack. That will do just fine." He held out his hand, and Randy shook it again.

"Look, Jack, lots of young women are into that. More will do it to excite a lover. Some will really get into it, and, some are just curious. The girls over at the college will surprise you," he gently fished.

Jack grinned, not letting him set the hook so easy. "She's not a college girl."

A high school girl? "No problem; make it easy on yourself. Just go out, get her, and bring her in. I promise she won't get embarrassed with just us here." Randy was trying to be nice and disarming.

Jack flat-out blushed, stammering, "She's ... I think she's probably a little young to be here."

Randy immediately misunderstood, "Jack, if she has had her first cigarette, she's cool in here. She only has to be eighteen to be in here; so, if she's still under twenty-one, that's cool." He laughed. "Hell, you gotta be twenty-one to buy alcohol in this state or marijuana, but I've never had to card someone in here."

He was baffled when Jack didn't just go get her. He could tell Jack liked him, and wasn't the least bit threatened. Additionally, his read on Jack was that he seemed a real out-going guy; under most circumstances, he probably wasn't shy or easily embarrassed. So, what the hell's going on with him? Clearly, the poor guy's in a panic. I just don't get it; usually the younger the woman, the more likely the man wants to bring her in to the shop.

Nervously, Jack cleared his throat, "What's the return policy? I mean, if I pick the wrong one for her."

Randy figured, What the hell, I don't understand; but, no matter what, he's the customer. "They can be returned, unless they are open. I mean ...if used, there's no way they can be taken back. Okay?"

"If I use a credit card, can it be exchanged?"

"Yes."

"Let me have the one that has batteries and vibrates."

Randy asked, "The Ben-Wa balls?"

"No, the regular vibrator."

Randy laughed. "Every woman's best friend. " He held up a package. "And fresh batteries."

Jack handed him the card. He ran it, almost whistling at the credit limit. Shit, damn good customer!

"Can I show you anything else, today, Sir?"

Jack shook his head, No. He took the package, shook hands with Randy, and turned to leave. Randy watched him go. Must be a story there somewhere.

Glancing up at the parking-lot surveillance cam, he watched Jack walk to the jeep. Jack circled around to the passenger side. Randy watched him making the little circular 'roll down the window' gesture. He was clearly opening the bag and showing someone the contents. A small hand reached out and took the bag.

He was just about to turn away, when he saw the bag emerge from the jeep window. He could see Jack talking with the whoever was in the vehicle.

Jack started back for the store. Now, this is getting real interesting!.

He tore his eyes away from the camera, turning back when he heard Jack open the door.

Jack walked back to the counter. "Can I exchange it?"

Randy laughed. "She won't come in, but she's picky?"

"Yeah."

Randy took the bag, but he couldn't resist a little barb. "It hasn't been used?"

"NO!" he snapped, testily. "Not in the fucking parking lot, it has not." When he realized the young black man was joking with him, he smiled sheepishly. Sorry!

"Did she tell you why she didn't like this? It might help us choose better next time," Randy asked, genuinely trying to be of help.

"Three basic reasons: the batteries, it is plastic, it feels cold. To be exact, she says wants something more 'lifelike'," Jack repeated Nikki's exact words. More lifelike! Shit!

Randy waved his hand across the assortment in the case. "What size? You said she isn't very experienced"

Jack said, "Small. She's small everywhere."

Randy looked up. 'No, I mean what size does she like?" For just a fleeting moment, Randy remembered Jack's surprise at the tartan skirts. He seemed to recognize the pattern. No! No Fucking way! Small everywhere, not a college girl, maybe a high school girl. Jesus, man, I almost envy you!

Jack rubbed the back of his neck and said simply, "She? I don't know that she has any experience. I mean there has been only one. I'm her only ... " he fumbled for the words. "I mean, I'm probably going to be her first."

"I envy you, man. I didn't know there were any innocent women left in this town. Hell, maybe that's because of where I work. Let's try a different approach. You know how big you are, and you know ... well, how tight she is." Did he just say, 'I'm probably going to be her first'?

Jack blushed. Well, I know how big I am. Do I know how tight she is? Almost!

"Do me a favor, Randy. Pick one based on 'you' that you think she'll enjoy."

Randy was astonished, Well, that's a first! Nevertheless, he looked down and took his time studying the various packages in the counter's case. "These are kind of new and interesting." Randy opened the package. "Feel."

The texture surprised Jack, very soft and clingy, almost like flesh. But when he tried to bend it, it was still firm enough.

Jack nodded his head. "Wow, Yeah. You know what, I'll take that one." It's definitely 'more lifelike'!

Randy bagged it, smiling to himself. It was about seven or so inches. He looked at Jack. It was thick; you could see the veins and it had big balls.

The young man smiled to himself. Actually, I'm bigger than that.

Jack noticed the small smile, but didn't connect it. He started to hand Randy the credit card and Randy just held up his hands and said, "Let's just wait 'till the lady says it is the right one, OK?"

"Thanks for being so understanding." Jack turned to walk out. Then he turned to Randy and, in his best Arnold imitation, he grunted, "I'll be back!"

Randy watched him on the camera again. Reality TV was never this good.

Jack was a little embarrassed as he walked out of the store for the second time. He carried the package to the car. Nikki rolled down the window. She was smiling like she did on Christmas morning. "Did you get one like I asked for?"

He nodded his head, handing her the package.

She frowned a little. Jack wilted.

Then she smiled up at him and he went hard in an instant. "Daddy it's so real. Can I open it?"

"Yes," he answered, "Just be careful with the package."

She opened it with shaking hands, taking the anatomically correct male organ out of the package.

Glancing around furtively, he watched as she wrapped her small hand around it. He was definitely getting a hard-on watching her. Having a teenage daughter certainly drags your life off in odd directions!

Randy watched from the counter on the security cam. He, too, was getting a hard-on. This was definitely out of the ordinary and had him curious.

He shifted his swelling need to one side of his trousers, forcing it down his leg. He knew the head was out of his boxer legs because he could feel the cloth of his trousers on it.

Once again, he saw Jack take the package from the small hands and start for the store.

Damn! If I'm not careful, he's gonna catch me doing this. Randy did a quick repeat of Scene One, entitled 'Turn Away from the Camera and Look Busy'! At that exact moment, Jack opened the door and Randy gave him a big smile.

Jack approached the counter and handed him the box and package. He cleared his throat. "She wants bigger." He pointed to the one in the middle of the case. "How big is that one?"

Randy read the box. "Ten inches. That's pretty big for someone, who hasn't had a lot of experience. And, you said she was small there?" Jack nodded. "So, may I ask how big you are?" Randy inquired.

Jack glanced up. "Not that big. Do you have any with foreskins ... uncut, I mean?"

Randy placed another box on the counter. "Every size and shape," he laughed congenially. This dildo wasn't at all like the first one. It had a slight curve. It was thick in the middle, had the head partially covered, and huge balls. Jack picked it up. "It's even heavy." he said, impressed.

"Yeah, " Randy agreed, "they are a little heavier than the real thing." He cleared his throat, feeling it a little dry. "Look, Mr. .... sorry, I mean Jack. Jack, you may want a little lubricant, if you're going with one that big."

"She won't need it," Jack reassured him,"She was born wet."

Randy laughed. "I hear those high school girls are like that, too."

Randy watched again as Jack left the store. He couldn't help himself; he turned to the TV monitor to watch the parking lot. He saw Jack walk to the door of the car, saw him hand the bag into the open window, casually talking with the young woman inside.

Jack thrust the bag through the window, red and embarrassed. Still wearing the ball cap to hide her face, Nikki peeked over the open window and glanced down; her father washard as a rock, Jack was sporting a huge bulge in his pants. She opened the bag and reached inside. He saw her small hand reach into the box. She looked up at him and laughed as she pulled it from the box. Her hand was so tiny wrapped around it. "I love it, Daddy. It's so heavy, just like you."

Jack practically moaned, "I am glad that's over. You're sure this is the one you want?"

"Daddy, what is the suction cup on the bottom for?" she asked, looking up at him.

I'm surely gonna go to hell for this.

He reached in, taking the toy from her hands and slapped it against the dash. It stuck, hanging down pendulous in front of her. "Oh, my god!" she gasped and instantly covered her mouth, afraid someone walking by had heard her.

She looked up at him. "It looks just like you, Daddy." Only a little bigger.

She wrapped her small hand around it as it hung there and said, "Put your hand around mine, Daddy, and kiss me."

From inside the store, Randy watched Jack lean into the car and it was obvious he was kissing the woman inside. The kiss was a long and lingering one. Randy swore, envying Jack his money. More importantly, he envied him whoever the woman was, because it was clear she must be something very special.

The kiss broke. Jack was so hard that he had to bend over, walking to the other side of the car. Randy actually laughed inside, watching the cam. "Yeah, I know just how you feel. Those college girls are always doing that to me on a date."

Jack climbed gingerly into the driver's seat. He was sweating, hard, horny; and, more than anything, he wanted to get the hell out of that parking lot. He was so turned on, he had to let the seat back a bit so his cock didn't get bent uncomfortably by the steering-wheel. He desperately wanted to go some place private, tear the panties off his daughter, and cram that up her himself. He recognized that not all of these needs and emotions were 'fatherly', but he no longer gave a shit.

Hands shaking, he put the key in the ignition only to hear Nikki say, "Daddy?"

He looked over at her. "Yeah, Nikki?"

She blushed, chewing gently on her lower lip. Finally, she asked, "Do they have black ones like this?"

Jack put his head on the steering wheel. He turned, looking at her. God, you look so fucking adorable. He shook his head, clearing it. His voice broke when he said, "Yeah, honey, they have black ones, too."

"Would you like to see me with a black one?"

"Jesus, Nikki, do you know what you're asking me?" I'm supposed to be your father! 'Would you like to see me with a black one?

She watched the bulge in his pants getting bigger and looked up at him. "I want a black one."

"Nikki, quite frankly, I can't get out of the car like this," he implored, gesturing downward with his hands. "We'll come back, tomorrow. I'll exchange it, I promise."

"But, Daddy, I wanna ... you know, try it this afternoon when we get home."

"Nikki, listen to me ...." He slid the seat back a little more. "I can't, absolutely CAN NOT get out of the car in this condition." What the fuck did she just say, 'try it out this afternoon when we get home'?

"I know, Daddy. We'll just wait a minute for it to go away. Okay?"

Jack whispered frantically, so no one passing near the car could possibly hear, "Nicole, I'm so fucking turned on by what you asked, it may never go away."

When they bury me, my cock may still be like this the day after they cover me with dirt. They will have to make a coffin with a small door at my crotch.

She quietly asked, "So, you don't think I am a bad girl for asking if I could have a black one?"

He thought for a single moment of her mom riding Spencer in the bed that moonlit night and said, "Olivia Nicole Grant, I have always had a thing for bad girls."

"Was mom a bad girl, Daddy? When she was my age?" Nicole asked quietly.

"She was the baddest, Nikki. She liked big, too. And, black!" Sorry, Jennifer, but it is all true! Every word!

From inside the store Randy watched, wondering why they hadn't already left. Not that he wanted them to. He was too curious. This was simply too interesting to want it to end. He continued to stand behind the counter with an erection. He was hard just from wondering what the young woman was like. I wonder if she has any pussy hair? How big are her tits? What would her butt would feel like in my hands? He groaned, If she's really that tight? Is there any way on earth she could possibly take a dick that big?

He shook his head. There was something here he couldn't quite put his finger on; but, it was the reason he worked here. It was raw and sexual, which he liked, but something more. Jesus, I'm getting a hard-on for someone I've never even met. What? What the hell is so special about this couple?

As he looked up at the cam, the smaller figure looked around and suddenly her head just disappeared into the seat. It disappeared into the man's lap. Suddenly, Randy couldn't tear his eyes off the security cam.

"No fucking way, not in the middle of the day in the parking lot! I did not just see that!"

He watched as the man lifted slightly and put his head back. Jesus, she can't possibly be ... that's insane!

Inside the car, Jack practically had a heart attack as his teenage daughter said, "Let me help, Daddy."

He leaned back as her small hand unzipped him and reached inside his business slacks, freeing a raging erection from its confines. Well, someone's turned on! What got your motor running?

"Dad, you're fucking huge from what I asked you, huh?" You're thinking about what I'd look like taking a black one. Aren't you??

She pushed the loose skin back off the head, and lowered her lips onto it. She sucked in the first two inches as she formed a perfect 'O' around the head. Jack didn't have a chance; he simply started dribbling precum. This was all been too much for him. For a man who didn't date, getting a blow job in a parking lot in broad daylight was a sentinel event.

My daughter who just became a little lesbian, is blowing me, her father, in the parking lot of a porn store in broad daylight so I can go back in and buy her a black realistic sex toy that I hope she will let me watch her use. Jesus, could my life get any more bizarre?

From inside the store, all Randy could see was Jack reaching down, apparently to hold the head of the young woman as he lifted his pelvis.

The dribbling precum solved one problem. Jack had a big dick. Now it was a big dick with a wet head. The skin retracted as her lips tugged it back along the shaft and, because it was already lubricated, it simply slid home over her tongue and into her throat.

"Holy fucking shit, Nicole." Jack furtively looked around to make sure no one was near their jeep.

Jack tentatively pushed down on her head and was rewarded with the indescribable feeling of a young woman's mouth sealing itself around the bottom of his shaft. She swallowed once.

Jack braced his feet against the floorboard. Jesus Christ, that feels fucking good.

Bracing with feet, he pushed up with his hips. His cock inched deeper. He was able to move his hips, fucking short strokes into his daughter's hungry mouth.

A young couple, probably from the college, walked slowly by and stopped a few feet from the front of the jeep to kiss. The young man held her ass in both hands, lifting as he kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, a lingering kiss, a romantic moment worthy of a Hollywood movie. True love!

Jack watched them, trying not to make a sound as he moved his hips. Nicole chose that precise moment to lift her head. She gasped for breath ... loudly.

The girl heard the sound of Nikki's gasping intake of air. She turned. Nicole opened her eyes. She licked her lips before she locked eyes with the young woman. The college girl whispered something to her boyfriend and he looked too. They smiled.

Jack reached behind her and pushed Nicole's head down again. This time, he couldn't help himself; he groaned out loud as she took him. They must have heard his groan.

The young man just gave Jack a two thumbs-up, while his girlfriend hit him in the shoulder. Then they just laughed and turned, walking away shaking their heads in disbelief. As they left, the college girl reached back and grabbed her boyfriend's ass, giving it a squeeze. He jumped, slapping her hand away.

Jack grunted only once, filling his daughter's mouth with his overheated seed. Surprised, she started swallowing. He usually took forever to cum. She felt him place his hand on the back of her head and push down. Her throat stretched unwillingly as he filled it. She felt the cock in her mouth swell, pulsing, and she closed her eyes.

Salty, hot, wet, slippery, stringy, almost salty-sweet.

She closed her eyes, the myriad tastes overwhelming her senses. It was as though he had only one shot of cum, but it went on forever. Her eyes teared. Her lips stretched and she swallowed and kept swallowing. There was nothing else to do.

So, this is what MacKenzie meant about one shot and really fast. This is what she meant about him 'losing it.'

Finally, he took his hands away and she lifted her head. Her eyes were closed. He watched her as she came up off his cock. Where in the name of God, did you learn to do that? You most certainly never learned to do that by just talking with MacKenzie.

She gasped, taking a rasping breath. A small trickle of cum ran from the corner of her mouth down her chin. Her lips were now pouty and almost bruised. Her face was aflame as if she were blushing, but he knew it actually was flushed with sexual excitement. Or, she might just be hypoxic from lack of air and nearly choking to death.

He took her chin in his big hands and swept his thumb slowly across her lips, wiping a drop of cum away. Jesus, daughter, you just choked down a hell of a load!