The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you got a deal; just tell me what happened."

Spence saw the small hand lift again, her fingers forming the Vulcan salute. "Pon Farr."

His brow wrinkled; it had something to do with 'Star Trek'. Spence knew a lot about 'Star Trek'; when you worked with or for Jack, you had to. But, 'Pon Farr'?

"Sorry, that one's got me stumped," he admitted. "I know it has something to do with Star Trek!"

"You know, the 'Vulcan fuck-lust' thing?"Jess elaborated. "It overwhelms Vulcan men every seven years; and, they've gotta get laid or they die."

She finally raised her head and opened her eyes. She looked at Spencer; in turn, Spence obsessed on her ass again. Even after being rode hard, she was still devastatingly cute. Jesus, Jack can pick them!

"How long has it been since he got laid?" she nodded towards Jack's comatose body. She put her hand on his butt and gently squeezed. He stirred, again.

Spencer thought for a second. "By my calculations: three years, eleven months, thirteen days and some few odd-hours since his wife moved out. That is, since she left him. Since, they separated."

Jess put her head back down slowly, rubbing her forehead against the pillow. "God Almighty, why didn't someone warn me?"

Spencer smiled; he knew Jack was a very capable cocksman in bed. Been venting some pent-up needs there, old friend?

She moaned. "Right this minute, I desperately need some coffee."

Grabbing one of the coffees, he moved around to her side of the bed and wrapped her small, tired hand around the warm cup. He brought it close to her face, so she could smell it. "Here, this will help." Instinctively, she could feel his eyes staring at her ass again.

"For God's sake, would you please stop gawking at my ass? I mean it! Jesus, you could just pull the friggin' sheet over it, if it's that distracting."

"Nope, I can't," Spence chuckled. "That would be a sin, a blasphemy against all that's beautiful in the world; because, Woman, you've got one phenomenal ass." God damn, that's nice! Pale half moons, snug little camel toe!

She raised her head, sipping from the coffee cup, "And...you are?" God, I hope he isn't just a really polite burglar.

"I'm Jack's partner, Spencer. I don't believe we've met." He smiled again, his eyes drifting, "Because I seriously doubt I would have forgotten you."

"Jess, just 'Jess', okay?"

"Jack?" she gently squeezed his butt again, trying to rouse him. "There's a big black man in your room and he's looking at my ass!" She turned and winked at Spencer.

He moaned, mumbled, and held up one finger. "Hang on for a sec; I'll be okay in a minute. God, I hurt; I'd kill for a fucking cup of coffee."

To the rescue, Spencer picked up the other coffee and walked back around to Jack's side of the bed. He briefly waved the steaming cup under Jack's nose, then put it in his hand.

Jack raised his head and squinted, spying the hand holding the cup. Yep, she's right, there's a black man in my bedroom; must be Spencer.

"Hey, Spence." Groggily taking a couple of sips of the coffee, he gradually managed to clear his head enough to notice Spencer's obsessive fascination with Jessica's buttocks. Not that I blame you, that woman surely has a class ass! It's one fine cushion for pushin'!

"Sorry, guys," he said with a yawn. "I'm forgetting my manners. Spencer, this is my new friend Jessica; Jessica, meet my law partner Spencer Phillips."

"Jack, please tell him to quit looking at my ass," Jessica chimed in.

Spencer cut in, "Jack, I hate to spoil this moment; but, we need to talk."

"What the hell time is it?" Jack asked between sips, slowly sitting up, rubbing his head with one hand and taking sips of coffee with the other. Jesus, I ache, I am gonna pay hell for last nights little fuck-a-thon!

"Three," replied Spencer.

"Christ, we slept all day. I really am getting old." I think sex with her is more like a near-death experience.

Spencer laughed. "No, 3 a.m. You know, three in the morning? Hence, the coffee. Look, we need to talk about the girls."

Jack groaned, remembering last night. "They're at your house. They called; got permission."

"Jesus, Jack, focus! I know they're at my house. Nikki's out in the car. I found them in MacKenzie's bedroom. There was a boy there. Jack, there was a boy in my MacKenzie's bedroom at 3 am in the morning."

Jessica's head instantly popped up; now, she was totally awake. "You're MacKenzie's dad?"

"Yeah? Why? How do you know that?" Have we met? Who the fuck are you, anyway?

The minute her head popped up, Jack saw his life flash before him. That light at the end of the tunnel was a train, barreling down the track and headed straight at him. He reached over quickly, swiping the coffee out of her hand. "Jessica, I'm sorry; but, I gotta go. It's a family emergency."

"Hey, I wanna hear what happened!" she protested. Oh no, you don't. I get to hear how this all turns out.

Adrenalin pumping, Jack's survival instincts shifted into overdrive. He spun around. "Spencer, I need a favor. Nikki can't come in right now. She absolutely cannot come in right this minute. For God's sake, take her back to your house. I'll be right behind you, okay?"

Automatically, he reached out and pulled the sheet up over Jessica's ass.

"What the hell?!"Jessica demanded. "Hey, he's finally leaving; so, now you're covering my butt ...?!"

"If I didn't cover it up, he'd never leave!" Jack exploded.

Spencer watched the whole scene, totally fascinated. In all their years together, he'd never seen Jack panick—not even when Jennifer had divorced him. In his personal life, as well his professional, Jack never seemed to lose his cool. In a court of law Jack never got rattled, never lost his temper; on the legal circuit, he was considered a formidable opponent and his nickname was 'Iceman'.

Spence had always admired that; at times, he'd even envied Jack. But, now, he had a brand-new perspective; because, at that moment, Jack had become a lunatic madman, tearing around his bedroom butt-naked, acting like a chicken with its head chopped-off. Damn, he's just as human as the rest of us! Well, what do you know?

Jack rushed back around his bed, pulled the sheet back down, kissed Jessica's perfect ass; then, he covered it again and gently kissed her on the top of her head. "Spencer, I promise that I'll be right behind you. We'll sort this all out at your house. Now, go!"

"Great, I'll see you there. And, Jessica, it's been a pleasure," Spencer said as he left.

Jack began dressing. Jessica looked up from the bed. "Jack, can I go, too? Please, I've got to know what happened." Please, please, please ..... I gotta know!

"Jess, you can't. I can't explain. It's family thing but, as you've probably figured out, it's a bit more complex than that as well."

"But, I wanna know," she pleaded. "This is the most interesting night in my whole life. I don't want to miss any of it." Jack smiled. Hers wasn't the request of a spoiled little girl. Nor, was it kinky interest; it was a genuine, 'I want to know'.

He squatted down next to the bed, so his eyes were level with hers.

"Look, I understand you're just really curious. And, I do see how bad the timing is this morning." He took her face in his hands. "I want you to know something. You're right, beginnings are important; you're right, the bourbon is better at body temperature; and, you're right ... ", as he reached down and pulled the sheets from her ass playfully, "you're even more beautiful naked. And, you were also very right ...." He made the Vulcan sign of respect, his hand and hers touching. "Definitely, Pon Farr!"

She smiled at last.

"Now, hurry up and get dressed unless you want to walk home."

Jack dropped her back at her parent's. As he pulled away, he laughed. 'Just Jess' had elicited a promise that he'd tell her every single detail of what happened when he could.

Once more, he keyed in the message into his phone and hit send.

In the mirror, he saw her retrieve her phone and look up. All the message said was "I promise!" When he saw her look up, he waived as he drove off knowing that she was watching.

The truth will set you free!

By the time Spencer was starting his car and pulling away heading for Jack's house with Nikki, Tammy had gotten dressed and sauntered down the hall to MacKenzie's room. She paused in the doorway, holding the now-infamous John Deere ball cap in her hand. "Your dad asked me to watch over you for a few minutes."

"You mean, 'stand guard' over me," Mac grumbled sullenly.

Ignoring the taunt, Tammy calmly responded, "Well yeah, I know you don't think life could get much worse right now; but, listen, it'll all be okay." She glanced at the clothes littering the floor: jacket, jeans, boots, socks, belt, and denim shirt.

Mac inched a little towards the edge of the bed. Tammy raised her hand in warning. "Nope! I believe your dad said and I quote, 'Mac, don't you fucking move, young lady. Not one fucking inch'...." She shrugged her shoulders, "or something like that. At least, that's what he told me."

MacKenzie froze.

With that, Tammy walked into the room past Mac and stopped at the foot of her bed. "And, he asked me to return this."

She tossed down the ball cap with the rest of the clothes; and, then, she spotted the boy-shorts laying under the bed. She bent down and picked up the boxers. As they came out from under the bed, 'Little Nick' was still erect. She looked at the naked MacKenzie. Mortified, Mac instantly realized that what Tammy was holding? Tammy eyebrow lifted. She knew.

"He must never know," was all MacKenzie managed to get out before the tears filled the corners of her eyes. They were followed by little sobs. My life is over. It hasn't even begun and it's over!

Tammy sat down, wrapping her arms around the naked, vulnerable, and still very young black girl. She placed the 'evidence' in Mac's hands. "There wasn't a boy in your room, was there?

Mac started crying, but she managed to shake her head, No!

"And, Nikki?"

Mac held up the 'evidence'. "Will you hide this before my dad gets back? Please, Tammy? I'm begging!" Please, dear sweet God, let her say, Yes.

"No, I won't." Tammy shifted her position on the bed, so she and Mac were now sitting cross-legged, facing each other with their knees touching. The evidence lay between them. It all makes sense now!

"MacKenzie, think carefully before you talk or act for the next hour or so. You're sure your dad's angry with you. You can't imagine that it can get any worse than this." Tammy went on, "He's not mad at you. He's angry at some mythical boy, not you. Try to remember that." He's mad at a boy that doesn't even exist anywhere except in his head!

"We didn't tell him there was a boy!" Mac objected. We didn't, he just immediately assumed the worst.

"True. But you didn't tell him there wasn't a boy, either. Why?"

"I don't know; it all happened so fast. I didn't want him mad at me. I didn't want him mad at Nikki. I thought that maybe he'd quit thinking of me as his little girl, if he thought," she struggled with the words, "you know? I mean that he'd think I was a woman, if I'd finally been with a man."

"A boy, you mean." 'Finally'? You're only eighteen-years-old and you feel time slipping by? Oh, little girl, if you only knew.

Tammy reached out, wiping a tear from Mac's cheek. "Father-daughter issues are complex. They get really messy fast, if you're not very careful. The relationship between a girl and her father is built on trust, love, and, sometimes, hidden desires. A great portion of that trust is built on truth. It's up to you. I won't tell on you two. But, I really think you ought to tell your dad the truth before this gets a lot more complicated."

"This truth is simple!" MacKenzie waved her hand around the room with 'Little Nick' in her fist. "He thinks there was a boy in my room, fucking me. That's pretty simple." Thanks for believing in me Dad!

Tammy chuckled, shaking her head. "First, he isn't thinking, yet. Second, it's not as simple as you think. Between you and your dad, nothing is what it seems. So, let's see if I understand 'your' story. You and Nikki had a boy in your room. You AND Nikki. You and Nikki were naked together with that boy. Did the boy still have his clothes on?"

Mac shook her head reluctantly, as their story unfolded before her.

"So, the boy was naked; and, you two were naked. Why? Why were you all naked?" Tammy asked.

"Because, we were gonna ...do it?" Mac groped for an answer--any answer. I mean, duh! Why else would we be naked?

"We, who?" Tammy pressed.

"Me and the boy, 'Nick'," Mac responded, thinking fast. She held up 'Little Nick', to make her point. This guy!

"And Nikki was there to what? Help, watch, also fuck the boy, also fuck you?" Tammy shotgunned off a list of possibilities. "Or how about: she was gonna clean up afterward, get you ready, get the boy ready, have a threesome, or maybe take pictures for Facebook?"

Mac's mouth dropped; her head ached. Surely, her dad didn't think that. She looked at Tammy.

Tammy gently squeezed her hands. "Not so simple is it?"

"My dad thinks I'm a total slut?" Mac started to tear up again. I've never even been on a date with a boy and suddenly, I'm a slut!

"No, Mac, he doesn't. Hell! He hasn't even gotten past 'there was a boy in my daughter's room' yet. Not yet; but, he will. And, Mac, your dad's an attorney. He won't be able to stop himself. He's going to ask questions. If you start telling lies or letting him believe lies, it's going to get really complicated really fast."

"I'm not a slut. Nikki's not a slut. We're not!" Mac vowed emphatically.

"MacKenzie, I didn't say you were." Tammy released her hand and touched her cheek again. Think, Tammy, and think hard. This kid's in a rough place, and she really needs some help.

"Mac, I know you have issues with me sleeping with your dad. You've no reason to trust me,"she laid it out carefully, searching for the key. "But I'm going to ask you to trust me, just this once, because I would never hurt you."

Mac raised her head, and Tammy looked her straight in the eyes. She repeated, "NEVER! If I ever hurt you or knowingly allowed you to be hurt, your father wouldn't forgive me. For him, YOU come first."

"He loves me more?" You really think he loves me more?

"I promise; he loves you more!" Tammy insisted. Hell, I'm not sure every dad doesn't love his daughter more! Shit, that's depressing.

"I don't believe you. He only likes white pussy! Smoothe white pussy, like yours. He likes girls who already know how to fuck! Girls with big fucking titties." Why should I trust you? You're everything that's wrong with my life.

"Why do you say that, Mac?" Obviously, whatever was driving Mac was raw; and, Tammy sensed that, right at this instant, it was very near the surface. Okay, that hurt because it was straight from her heart. The gloves are off and she's not pulling her punches. Oh well, either I'm gonna be a member of this family or I'm not. Lets pick at the scab just a little.

Mac's eyes blazed to life; and, Tammy had to resist the urge to step back. Crazy people have those eyes. Desperate people have those eyes. People with no place left to go have those eyes.

"Why do I say that?!" Mac lashed out. "Jesus, doesn't God ever give brains and big breasts to the same woman? Why is it always one or the other?"

Mac moved closer, narrowing the distance between them; Tammy blanched. She hates me! Shit, I've seen her fight at the dojo; I'm so dead.

"My dad never looks at me like I'm a woman! When we all watch movies together, he never looks at me like he looks at you. If he lets me stay to watch movies with you two, he never holds me."

"Dad never looks at my breasts like Uncle Jack does. He never touches me, even by accident. If I sit on his lap, he makes me move. He won't even let me touch him, since you started fucking him senseless. There's nothing left for me. There's just enough for you. Only you!" She pointed a finger straight at Tammy.

"Just once, I wish I knew what he thought of me. Sexy, nerdy, ugly, hot, tomboy? He doesn't think of me sexually like any of that. Hell, maybe he doesn't think of me at all." Mac waved her arms wildly.

Finally she took a breath, but there were tears in her eyes. "He talks about you to me all the time. Does he ever talk about me when he's with you?" Jesus, my life is so fucked!

So, that's it. This whole thing's about Spencer. Behind everything Mac's hurled at me is her dad. Suddenly, it all made sense to Tammy. Tammy took a deep breath. "Mac, look at me. Yes, Spencer talks about you all the time. Sometimes even when he isn't talking. You're always on his mind, every waking minute."

Dropping her defenses, she swallowed hard, opening herself up for a lethal 'I fucking hate you' attack. The savage and merciless kind of onslaught that only a daughter can unleash on the wannabe lover of her father. She walked softly and spoke with great care, "He thinks about you, even when he's with me. Even when he is in me. I know that. I have to live with that. Because, you're his daughter. You're the perfect woman, maybe the only perfect woman he's ever known other than your mom."

"Look MacKenzie, what's between you and your dad's buried deep, like a hidden treasure or a secret. Something buried that deep is powerful. He's protecting you from himself." From his bad desires!

"Protecting me from what?" Mac almost spit the words at Tammy. "I don't believe you. Why should I?"

"You already know it's true. You just don't know that you know it, because it all got confused. Close you eyes for just a second and think about the day you caught me and your dad in bed together." Mac closed her eyes. "Remember what you heard, what he said, what he did, what I did. Now, describe it to me!"

"You were giving him head. His head was between your legs. He was eating your pussy. You guys were talking about your dad teaching you about blow jobs and sex stuff." It was beautiful but I still hate you!

"All true, but before that." Tammy encouraged, nudging Mac's memory back in time to just a few minutes earlier.

"Then, you said, 'Have you ever thought about Mac like this, with a bare pussy?' Hell, he doesn't even know if my pussy is bare of not. He hasn't looked since I was little."

Tammy had to grin at that one. You don't even know how lucky you are. You can't understand what you just said about your father. He doesn't know because he's never tried to look. He's quite a dad.

"Daddy said he tried not to. Then, he started pretending that I was part of it, too. I mean, I did stuff; but, he didn't know it was me."

"All true again, but..." Tammy had to make Mac understand the reality of the situation, "when your dad was doing those things to me, who was he pretending I was?"

MacKenzie's lower lip trembled. "Me! But that was just pretending; it was you he was fucking." He didn't even know I was in the room.

Really? Well, here we go! The Hooters Girl is in her office for a free psychological consultation!

"Did he notice the difference between when you touched him and when I touched him? You had your hand on him, remember?"

Mac gazed at Tammy. "Yeah. He got really big." And, really hard!

Tammy couldn't stop herself from chuckling. "Bigger and harder than I've ever seen him, and I've seen him hard a lot!"

Macs eyes darkened again at that remark; but, Tammy pressed on her little' walk thru memory lane' into Mac's memories. "I just know what turns him on, really gets to him in his heart and his dick. But you? Just the thought of you sends him into La-La Land, where men can only think with their 'little' heads. "