The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 20

Story Info
Nikki's waited so long, tonight she looses her virginity!
9.6k words
4.58
40k
36

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: Enjoy!

A DAUGHTER'S GIFT!

Funny, how quiet it gets when temptation is near. It's like the calm before a storm. No inner voice to break the silence. No voice from above. No voice from below. It's like the universe is holding its breath, waiting to see what you'll do.

Spencer Phillips looked into her eyes. They were green, deep, bottomless. They were pools of pure need. I want to be fucked, Uncle Spencer.

He was still, unmoving, his cock lodged in the entrance to her sex. "God, Nicole, do you understand what that means? Do you understand that I'm your godfather, your dad's my best friend, you're my daughter's best friend." He shook his head in disbelief. Why me, God?

"I'm a decent man. I try to be a good man. I work at being a good father. And, I still feel that way even with my cock in you. I can't tell you how hard I've tried to avoid a moment like this with MacKenzie or you." Now, I'll never be able to look at either of you without thinking of this night.

Her pussy lips clung to him while the muscles of its entrance, the guardians of her sex, chewed on the head of his invading cock. He groaned, "Jesus, Nicole, your little cock gobbler is hungry."

My little cock gobbler? She laughed. "Uncle Spencer, you have a nasty mouth." Suddenly, her expression shifted, transforming her; she got quiet and pensive. "Uncle Spencer, what exactly is a 'godfather'? I mean, is it different than an uncle?"

Spencer examined her face closely. What's going through that head of yours? That's an odd question for this moment in life?

"When you call me 'Uncle Spencer', or MacKenzie calls your dad 'Uncle Jack', we're not real uncles. Jack and I aren't brothers. You guys call us that because you were raised like we were all one big family."

"But, to answer your exact question, a godfather is ... let me see, how to explain this. Your mom and dad asked me to be your 'godfather'. A godparent is a person, usually of the same faith, who was at your christening. I accepted a responsibility to care for you, if something happened to your parents. I'd make sure you were taken care of like a father. I'd care for you like a father. I'm your father in 'spirit', but not in blood. Most religions won't let a man marry his goddaughter. Judaism in particular. And, the Catholic Church has always frowned on spiritual fatherhood being physicalized in a daughter's bed."

"So, is what we're doing incest?" she asked. I understand you are my dad's best friend, and his partner, but are you even more?

Incest? Is that what this is all about?

He frowned a lawyer's frown. "Well, yeah, kinda... but it's not illegal. Definitely a taboo relationship, but not illegal. Because we're not blood kin. Does that make sense?"

Am I just parsing words here? In a way, this really iskinda like incest.... Goddammit! I'm doing it again—thinking too much!

"Enough theory, Nicole!" He slapped her ass gently, just enough to make it jiggle. "We need showers."

Lovingly, he eased her up off the end of his cock and rolled her over beside him. "But first, I want to look at you." He gazed down at her, lying next to him. Sweaty blush, pink sex. Alabaster skin, so pale that he could even see her tiny blue veins running through. Small breasts with fucking huge nipples. She had an exceptionally pronounced mons. He'd never seen a clit like hers. He loved the exaggerated mound of her sex and tenderly cupped it with his hand.

She just lay there for him as he looked at her body. Watched his hand shape itself to her sex; waited as he gently squeezed. She drew a shallow breath as his finger entered her, felt his cock lengthening and stiffening against her hip.

She watched as he laid a leg across hers. Felt his cock move against her. She waited as he looked from her body to her face. It was as if his eyes were devouring her body, absorbing every part of her. Then his eyes settled on hers as he fingered her slowly, rubbing a spot that drove her to the edge of tears with need. Nikki fought not to move her hips. Perhaps, she should have blushed, but she didn't. He looked; and, she boldly looked back.

She watched as he reached up to lightly run his fingers through her hair. Then slipped them behind her head, behind her neck and leaned in.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" she asked, demurely.

He stopped, slowly nodding his head.

"But, I just sucked you off; I mean, I probably taste weird. Shouldn't I brush my teeth or something?" Maybe a breath mint. I bet MacKenzie has some in her room.

"Nicole, you'll still taste like you too; and, I'm going to kiss you in any case. I need to kiss you right now. I need to taste your mouth, to see your eyes close from the kiss. I need to feel your nipples get hard from the kiss. To feel your kitty smolder and catch fire from my kiss. I want you to feel like, maybe, this indeed is a kind of incest." Because, right now, I fucking well do!

She lifted her head up in his hands and put her lips to his. He kissed her softly; then, he pressed a bit more firmly. Eager with need, her lips parted and her tongue slipped greedily into his mouth. Her taste was the liquor of fine madness. A heady brew--intoxicating and primal. Insistently her tongue probed deeper, awakening his darkest desires. And his senses reeled in its magic.

"Jesus, Nicole, did you learn to kiss like that with MacKenzie?" Feed my fantasies for a year, say Yes!

Nikki nodded as she melted inside, desperately wanting to move her hips against him. Wanting to touch herself; yet, hoping that he'd never stop. You sure can kiss, Uncle Spencer!

He felt her curl against him. He felt her nipples get firmer and come to broad pouting mounds without true points. He felt her sex, catching fire under his palm. He watched her legs extend, tightening her thighs and pointing her toes. A genuine toe-curling kiss. Yep, damned good kiss. I've still got it, if I do say so myself.

He tenderly broke the kiss, his lips reluctantly lifting off of hers. He paused inches from her face, watching—always watching. She slowly opened her eyes. She had that dreamy look of unfocused passion. She'd been hotly kissed. God damn, little girl, if that is what you look like after a kiss, I can't wait to see what you look like after a fucking.

"Let's shower 'goddaughter'." He rose, pulling her gently up from the bed against her protests.

He warmed the water and they stepped in. The shower was quick and to the point. They both knew the main event was not the shower. It was the four-poster bed waiting for them. He led her back to it. There was a lot of history in this bed. Spencer knew it all. Nicole didn't; but, she was about to become a part of the history of the bed. It was a good and happy history. A history full of pleasure and passion. It was a history full of secrets.

Nicole stood within his arms, as he gazed at the bed. "You're going to fuck me in that bed, aren't you?"

'Yes, Olivia Nicole, I am."

Reaching behind herself, her small hand felt for his cock. Suddenly, it was inside her closed fingers. He was big, almost too big to reach around. "You're already hard again from kissing me? You're really big down there." Are all black men as big as you are?

"Yes, I am."

"I'm really small down there."

"Yes, indeed, you are; but you're big enough to take me. It might be more accurate to say, you'll be big enough to take me, comfortably, when I'm done with you."

"All of you?" When you're 'done with me'? What does that mean?

"Yeah, all of me. Over and over. You're going to feel my balls, resting against your snug little pussy's lips. It's called 'balls deep'." 'Balls deep' was a hotly-breathed whisper of promise, spoken into her ear. The words made her shiver. Spencer felt the goosebumps form. Does that scare you?

"Won't it hurt me to take one this big so deep, Uncle Spencer?"

"Oh, it's gonna hurt a little. But, once you get used to it, you'll never be satisfied with a small dick again. You're gonna crave the big meat." He nuzzled the side of her neck,, kissing it tenderly, and whispered, "Maybe even big black meat!"

Something about how he said, 'Maybe even big black meat', gave her goosebumps. Nicole turned inside his arms. Her nipples now against his chest, she teased a small tuft of his chest hair, looking up at him. She tried to decide. Can I ask?

He could tell she wanted something; but, didn't know how to ask. He took her face between his hands.

"Nicole, You can ask me anything in the world. I'll do anything you want... anything! Ask!"

Spencer sat her down carefully on the edge of the four-poster bed. She diverted her eyes and, then, looked back at him. Clearing her throat, she shyly asked, "Can we turn the lights off?"

He laughed. "Okay, I'm pretty sure I can find everything in the dark." Turn the lights off. Not exactly an earth-shattering request.

She looked down, then away. He knew this look. There's something more at work here.

"No, not just that. There's more. I want to pretend something; and, I want you to pretend with me, if you will?"

"What do you want to pretend, Nicole?" What is it you're afraid to share with me?

"You said to call you 'daddy'." Oh Jesus! Please don't think I'm totally weird, Uncle Spencer!

"Yeah, because you're like a daughter to me?" What's she so hesitant to ask for?

She wanted to look anywhere but at Spencer. But, finally, she realized she had to see his eyes when she asked. "I want to pretend that you really are my dad, Uncle Spencer."

"Nicole, if I pretend to be your dad, we won't get to fuck. He won't do that with you. We've talked about this. We've talked about how he won't even let himself think about you in bed."

Jesus, Uncle Spencer, don't you guys share anything?! Honestly, if you only knew how close we came. I know he would have fucked me. It just got all confused when MacKenzie caught us. He was going to fuck me. I know it!

"You guys talked about me? He talked with you about wanting to do things to me?"

Spencer shook his head, No. "But, Nicole I think I know exactly what he'd do to you if he could." Hell, that God damned video was like an online tutorial. How to fuck you teenage daughter: A video guide for dads who wanna be bad!

"You know what my dad likes in bed, don't you?" How do you know that?

"Nicole, that is a strange question. It's not the same question as 'Do I know what he wants to do to you?'." 'You know what my dad likes in bed, don't you?'Jack, I swear to God, she asked. I never brought this up.

"But you do, don't you?"

He nodded his head truthfully.

"How? How can you know what my dad's like in bed?" How can a man know something like that about another man?

"I've known your dad a long time, since before you were born. We've done a lot together." Don't ask! Please, don't ask.

'Done a lot together.' What's that supposed to mean? It's like secret language. He's using words to hide something. The words point at something but they don't tell me what it is. They just say, 'Look there!' or 'Dig here!'

"You've seen him fuck, haven't you?" she asked, quietly watching him. You've seen my dad with a woman? Come on Uncle Spencer, fess up.

He nodded his head, again. Smart girl! Jesus, my little goddaughter is sharp. Yeah, dumb ass, she's smart. Sharp? Sorta like the daughter of a lawyer?!

She glanced at the bed, then back at him. "In this bed?" Oh My God! It can't be.

He hesitated. Bingo!

"I promise not to tell. Not anyone." She waited.

"Is that some kind of 'godfather-goddaughter' confidentiality?"

To let him know how serious she was, she nodded vigorously; then, added a cross-my-heart right on a very beautiful half-hard puffie nipple only a shade pinker than her skin. For Nicole, that was as good as an oath, a pinky-swear, or saying it on a stack-of-Bibles.

Spencer couldn't stop himself; he reached out with the tip of his finger and traced the sign of the cross over the cute pink puffie. I'm going to hell for this oath. And, for the way I just sealed it.

Spencer rubbed his brow. "Yes, in this bed. We both fucked a woman, at the same time."

"Who?" I know it wasn't MacKenzie's mom; she died before I was born. And I know my dad is kinda loyal to a fault. So, if he doesn't fuck around and you and he shared, who was it?

It took her less than a minute to figure it out. "It was my mom, wasn't it?"

You had sex with my mother!

He nodded. "It was after MacKenzie's mom, Kayla, died. We kind of all became more than friends. This was long before friends-with-benefits. Jennifer had a kind of curiosity about me. Your mom was in my bed more than once." I was certainly in Jennifer, more than once. Yes, I had sex with your mother.

"What was she curious about?"

Spencer considered the question; then, he answered, cautiously watching Nicole as he said the words, "She was curious about black men. And about big black cock."

"So, that's the secret between you and my dad. I always thought you guys had a secret; I sorta just knew it." Good, now I know it is!

"Yeah, we have a secret." Or, maybe, two.

"Spencer, you said I could call you 'daddy.' I want to turn off the lights. I want you to share what you know about my dad and mom with me." In the dark, I want you to be my dad. I want you to 'be' Jack for me.

"Are you sure?" You've got a hell of a Daddy's-girl fantasy there, Nicole. Have you ever shared this need with your father?

She nodded her head. Yeah, I am finally sure!

"Get in the bed, Nicole."

That's almost exactly what Daddy said. It's almost exactly how Daddy said it. He really does know what my father's like in bed.

He walked over, dimming the lights to dusk-like dark. Is this how it starts? Is this how a father begins with a daughter? Would I do this with MacKenzie, if I'd let myself? Even better, am I going to pretend Nicole is MacKenzie? Damn, this shit makes my head hurt.

He looked down, So, okay, both of my heads hurt.

He moved back onto the bed, leaning over Nicole. He turned her head and whispered into her ear, "Listen to me, young lady. You're in bed at home. I'm your Father. I've wanted to come to your room for years. Tonight, I'm not going to wait any longer. Thinking about you has driven me out of my fucking mind. You're asleep. Do you understand?"

He heard a whispered, "Yes, Father."

Spencer's last rational thought was, Jack will fucking kill me if he ever finds out what we're pretending. It's bad enough I'm going to fuck his teenage daughter. But, being him for her? Yeah, way over the line.

He moved silently to the side of the bed. He just had to smile; Nikki had pulled the covers up over her body. He slid a hand underneath. Found an ankle. Traced it upwards to a calf, then a thigh. He ran it over her hip, then inward seeking and finding her mons. He smiled in the dark, as his hand found hers. She'd covered her sex with a hand, as if she'd been playing with herself before falling asleep.

Then his hand moved upward, across her trembling tummy.

"Nicole, are you awake?"

She didn't answer. Oh My God, he's calling me 'Nicole', just like my dad did once he finally made up his mind.

He reached up and gently began to pull the covers downward across her body. She felt her nipples as the material slipped over them. She felt the air kiss each one softly. Then, her tummy was uncovered. Then, her sex with her hand protecting it. Finally, the covers slid to the floor at the bottom of the bed.

He moved back up the bed. Sitting next to her innocent sleeping body, he leaned down and slowly kissed her lips.

"Jesus, Nicole, I just wish you were awake to be kissed like this." Spencer wore an ear-to-ear grin. This fantasy's kind of fun. I wonder if MacKenzie would pretend to be asleep.

His lips moved to her throat. "Or like this."

One nipple. "Or this." Then the other. "Or this!" He chuckled. Reaching out, he wrapped his dark hand around a small breast. As he gently squeezed it, her broad nipple extended up through his fist. Spencer licked it. He swiped his tongue across it, then around teasing around the edge of her aureole. Then his lips surrounded it, sucking hard. Nikki's nipples tended to invert; so he took the tip of his tongue, spearing it gently into the nipple's center. And, her nipple blossomed at his touch. Sleep through that, if you can!

He turned loose of her breast. Grinning, he watched it flatten back into her chest. You're really quite petite. Lying there in bed, you are was almost flat-chested, young lady.

He kissed her tummy, then just above her mound he slowed just long enough to sigh, "Olivia Nicole Grant, I should have already done this with you." Jesus, MacKenzie, this is one hell of a gift from a daughter to a dad.

Then, he moved down, removing the small hand that modestly covered her mons. He turned her hand over and kissed the center of her upturned palm. His dark tongue just gently licked it, laying her hand gently on the bed beside her.

He lowered his head, kissing the inviting cleft that her hand had covered. Her legs moved slightly apart, almost as if her dreams were restless. He kissed her again. His lips circled her erect clit, sucking; and, she moaned in her 'sleep'.

He moved to her side, his cock laying hard against her hip. He ground gently against her. Go ahead, little girl, ignore that. I bet, even if you were asleep, you'd feel that against your leg.

Placing her hand around his cock in the darkness, he murmured in her ear,"Feel what you're doing to Daddy, Nicole." She held it loosely, as if still asleep. It's like a fucking log!

"Yeah that's right, baby. Make Daddy's dick hard."

Her hand didn't release him; and, he wrapped his hand around hers. I wonder if MacKenzie would hold it like that?

"Stroke Daddy, baby, like a good little girl."

Her hand closed around him, tugging upwards then down. He moaned and leaned down to her face, his lips so close she could feel the heat of them.

"Are you awake, sweetness?" Time to wake up, little girl.

She whispered, "Yes, Father."

"Do you want me to stop? Last chance, little girl. Say 'Stop!', Nicole, and I will."

"No. Do anything you want. I'm a good daughter. I'll do anything you tell me. Anything. I know you're lonely. Stop pretending that you don't want me, anymore. You can have me, Father."

You can have me, Daddy! Quite the offer! I wonder if you ever offered it to Jack, just like that?

He smiled, moving downward on the bed beside her, until he could lift one small leg and slide himself under her and halfway between her legs. He rolled her to her side, scissoring her. One leg was under him between his thighs as he knelt. The other he raised and placed over his shoulder. Scissoring him, the knob-like head of his cock rested against the slit of her mons. Its shaft lay along the inside of her leg; and, his balls rested heavily against the skin of her thigh. Your cock's hot. I can feel your balls. They're hot too. I wonder if your cum's hot? Will I feel it?


"Take daddy's cock and rub the head against your pussy lips. Get it wet for me, baby."

She did. His knob's way bigger than my dad's. His balls just hang there against my leg. They're huge!

"Put it in! Put the knob in the mouth of your little cock gobbler, Olivia Nicole Grant!"