The Sintov Ch. 02

Story Info
The Auction Continues.
2k words
4.06
13.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Westrick's tighten grip on her chin at her words, "Rita..." His smile seems to fade, his eyes narrowing. He stares at her for a moment, almost as if he were angry about the name choice, before nodding his head, "You can keep the name." Abruptly he turns away from her, yanking on the leash, pulling her along behind him. Stumbling, Rita silently fought with herself, her emotions and thoughts were at war with each other. How she wanted to tell him it wasn't his place to tell her what her name was. She had been named Rita as a babe, he had no say. But he did have a right, he was now her owner, her master. Rita cringed at the thought.

A sharp yank at her wrists brought Rita away from her thoughts, from the confusion building in her head.

"Aren't you going to greet Lady Banach?" Westrick looked at her, an eyebrow quirked. It was as if he was testing her. Holding her head high she turned her attention to the lady. She gave the woman a slight bow. Lady Nancy Banach, looked like a viper. Or at least as close as a person would look to a viper. She was tall, a good head taller than Rita. Her frame was thin and narrow, yet she moved in a way that silent and graceful. Her waist length hair was pitch black, a few strands on grey mixed in showed her age, her advancing years. She oozes power, not the magical power that flowed through Rita's veins. No the kind that you get when you fuck your way to the top of the food chain. No one could touch her and she knew it.

"Greetings Ma'am." Rita's eyes glued to the woman as she slithered closer to her, pressing her body up against Rita's. Lady Banach's height caused her breasts to push into Rita's face, almost as if to suggest she should get to work.

"Oh look James. She is so well behaved already!" Lady Banach exclaimed, snaking her arm around Rita's waist she pulled her body tightly against her own. Her free hand moved between their bodies grasping onto Rita's breast. Lady Banach smiled as Rita's mouth opened a tad. Using her thumb she rubbed the rough cloth of Rita's short toga against her nipple. A chuckle escaping her plump lips as the girl began to squirm in her arms. "Oh how wonderful it would be if this cloth wasn't in my way." Letting out another chuckle she drags her hand down Rita's body. Her hand stopping once it reaches her cunt. But as she reaches in she feels Rita's legs clamp close. Letting out a soft snort she uses her other hand to pull on Rita's hair, making her head fall back so that Rita was looking in her eyes, "Now dear, we can't have you doing that." Lady Banach's leg appears from the slit in her slinky dress. As she lifts Rita's tiny skirt, she presses her thigh against the girls legs opening them to give herself access. Grinning, she runs her fingers gently across Rita's pussy. Another chuckle escaping her lips as the girl struggles and looks away. Running her hand once more over the girl's cunt she lets a finger stray entering her pussy lips, grinning when her finger finds juices filling the cunt. Laughing she pushes the girl away from her, watching Rita stumble she puts her finger into her mouth, sucking the juices from the digit. "Oh James you must let me play with her one day. She is delightful."

"Maybe..." He turns to look at Rita again, his brow again quirked.

Rita was shocked. What had she gotten herself into? Her body was quivering and she couldn't figure out why. Drawing her lower lip into her mouth she raised her gaze to Westrick. His stare so intense her lip started to quiver, she was so ashamed. Her body had betrayed her. It had enjoyed Lady Banach's touch. What was worse was that Lord Westrick seemed to enjoy the show and hadn't done a single thing to stop it.

As Lady Banach walked away, a rounded man quickly filled her spot, "Lord Westrick! I was hoping I could view your winnings this evening!" The man patted his rather large stomach as he looked at Rita, his eyes seemed to devour her.

"Lord Howard, How are you this evening? I didn't know you were allowed to attend these events anymore." Lord Westrick yanked on Rita's leash to bring her closer to the other Lord, "By all means, you may even touch her if you wish."

A gleam seemed to enter Lord Howard's eyes. He wasn't known as a kind man, in fact he was banned from most auction for the way he would bruise the merchandise before the bidding began, so it was rare that someone who let them actually touch their winnings. Licking his lips, he grabbed ahold of Rita's arms turning her around. He had little desire to see her front, her breasts or even her cunt. He was an ass man. The tightest hole he could find, that is what made him happy. Lifting the back of her skirt he pushed her body forward, entirely ignoring the girl's whimpers and protests. He then stuffed his fat left index finger into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the digit, before grinning and moving it towards her ass. Being in a good mood, an almost kind one, he put just the tip of his finger into her tight hole. Wiggling it around for a moment before thrusting it all the way in. Letting out a moan Lord Howard turns to look at Westrick, "Why I don't think anyone has ever touched her ass before."

Placing a hand to his temple Lord Westrick shakes his head, "No I don't think they prepare them for anal at the Temple."

"I would pay a hefty purse if you would allow me to... prepare her." Lord Howard lets out a bark of laughter, swating Rita's ass as she tries to move and escape from his finger. "She is going to be a feisty one Westrick. I hope you know how to tame a feisty one." Grunting he pulled his finger out in one swift movement. "Well I should be going now." Lord Howard nods his head as he frees Rita from his grasp, finally dropping her skirt. "But remember, I would pay a heavy purse for her ass!"

Laughing and patting his large belly Lord Howard walked away. Rita stood there, her body gently shaking, her eyes watching Lord Howard walk across the room probably on his way to torment some other poor girl. Her body felt raw, it ached. She turned her gaze back up to Lord Westrick, who she found was once again watching her closely.

"Well my dear I think it's probably time I take you home." He then yanked on the leash causing Rita to stumble after him. She could feel energy radiating from Westrick's body. It seemed to sink into her pores, mixing with her own energy feeding her power. The combined power was so strong she had to make tight fist to stop it from exploding from her body. It was weird for her to feel such a strong energy coming from someone who wasn't a Stinov. Even Sintov born without powers didn't give off that type of energy. Cringing she realized how excited, or angry, he must be.

Letting out a whimper she scooted into the car after him. Her head turned to look at him. He was watching her. His piercing blue eyes seemed to bore into her. She scoots closer to the door trying to hide from him.

"Oh for gods sake will you stop it." His voice seemed louder in the small car. His hand reached out, taking ahold of her arm and pulling her towards him. "Now stay there." He moved his hand to her bare thigh, letting it lay there, while his the pad of his thumb rubbed against her skin. Shaking his head he pulled a stack of papers from the seat in front of him, turning his attention away from her.

Drawing her lip into her mouth she tries stop the moan that was building inside of her. His gentle touch was so different from what had happened inside the auction house that her body was rebelling against her, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Surely they told you that at the temple," he turned to the next page of his stack.

"I was taught how to use my powers," she hissed in return. "I wasn't told I would be sexual assaulted."

Smiling he turned to look at her, "Are you speaking of Lady Banach's kind gestures? Or maybe Lord Howard's?"

"Kind gestures?" Her mouth fell open finding his words absurd. "They touched me, their hands roamed freely over my body. The lady said she wanted a chance to play with me another time!"

Rita's words trail off as he begins to laugh. Turning to face her a grin crosses his face, "My dear..." Leaning towards her Westrick slid his hand up her thigh, the rough skin from his palm caressing the creamy skin of her thigh. "You are my slave," he brings his hand to her cunt and upon hearing her gasp he let out a laugh. "I am going to use you." Westrick rubbed his hand up and down her slit, "I am going to fuck you." His thumb sneaked in between her pussy lips to press on her little button, "I am going to let others fuck you." Watching her draw her lip into her mouth after the smallest of moans escaped from her soft lips, he begins to move his thumb in a circular motion, "You are mine to do whatever I'd like to." Drawing his thumb from her cunt he places it at her lips gently pushing it into her mouth, "There is nothing you can do about it. You will either accept it or fight it. Either way I will have fun, so it matters not to me." He slowly pulls his thumb from her mouth letting it pull her lower lip downwards. Letting out another laugh he moves his hand back to her thigh, his damp thumb rubbing her inner thigh once more. As if nothing happened he returned to his papers.

"You cannot do this to me!" She yells at him, wishing more than anything that her hands were not bound. "I am a gifted Sintov." She pauses to give him a good glare, "I am the most powerful Sintov in 300 years!"

Westrick nods in agreement before turning his head to look at her. "Yes, that is why I spent a small fortune on you."

"You can't hurt me," she spats at him.

"I can't?" His eyes roam over Rita's body. "What do you actually need to use your power? Hmmm?" Reaching down he grasps her bound hands pulling them up to her face. "These are all you need. Your hands." His hands move down to the cuffs, "But for me to use your power, these are all I need. These cuffs. They transfer your power to my body." He pauses dropping her hands, "I don't need your beauty." His hand reaches up to cup her cheek, "It's just an added bonus. A nice one I will admit. But I have three other girls. All quite stunning. From you I only need your gifts." He grins down at her, "so I can do whatever I want to you."

Shocked she stared at him. She hadn't realized that this is what it would be like outside of the temple, that the people here were allowed to treat her so. That she really was just a special object, that they didn't even care if they broke. Letting out a gentle cry she finally lets the tears fall from her eyes. She lowered her gaze from Westrick, looking down at her bound hands, which seemed to sum up her entire life from here on out.

Lost in her sadness she didn't notice when Westrick removed his hand from her thigh, when he pulled a needle from the seat in front of him, or when he gently pushed the needle into her thigh. No all she remembered was her sadness and how she fell into a peaceful sleep.