The Siren Dreams

Story Info
A guitarist is attracted to a bandmate's female friend.
5.7k words
4.31
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered as her mouth enclosed around my cock. I knew she was licking off the glistening liquid that had formed at the tip after so much anticipation.

Her lips were full and pouty as they lingered where the head met my shaft. Her tongue pushed underneath my head and then slid around my cock to flick gently at the salty liquid. I had wanted this all night. I wanted to feel her body against mine and her mouth around my cock.

I heard her let out that throaty moan of hers, slightly feminine and sexy. Her slender fingers enclosed on my shaft, and just as they began to twist, her mouth began to move back towards the tip of my cock.

I lifted my head from the pillow and enjoyed seeing the top of her head. Her hair was smooth, and as I slipped my lengthy fingers in the brown tendrils, I felt another shudder go over my body as her mouth slid further on my cock than it had previously done. Her body situated against the bed and her ass, round and tempting, popped up into the air. Her hand worked my meat faster until I could barely stand the exasperation.

"Please." I begged her. She sat up and looked across the bed at me. My eyes were half closed, but I knew that she was watching me. I looked across the bed at her and began wishing she hadn't turned her back to me so quickly. I sat up, propping my thin body against my elbows.

I watched as she unlatched her bra and tossed it to the floor. Her curves reminded me of flowing water; ever present and hard to turn my eyes from. I watched as her curves moved. She slid her panties off and lifted her body down onto my cock. I nearly lost my mind as I felt the warmth envelope my whole body.

I lifted my hands to her waist, in a vain effort to show some control. But I knew that she was the one totally in control. This was what I wanted, her to be the one in control. I merely was begging for it all night, with my eyes, my gestures-- and she knew it.

I looked at her back, her face now shielded to me as she rode me backwards. My hands slid up and then back down the plane of her back. The arch alluring to me, this by far was one of the curviest parts of her, and the tender skin taunted me every time I had seen her bend over and invite my eyes for a peek. Her shirts were always just short enough for me to look at, and tonight it was no different.

I groaned with satisfaction and could hear her breath quicken. Her arousal heightening, and mine nearly at its peak.

My cock ached for her to move faster, but I knew she was taking her time. Enjoying the friction my long cock gave to her nerves. I sat up, pulling her down onto me. A short squeak and then a moan parted from her lips, the pouty full ones. I kissed the nape of her neck and felt a bit of moisture coming to the surface of her delicious skin.

I heard her moan my name, "Oh Joshua..." There was no other noise from her because I suddenly could hear nothing but the beating of my own heart as my climax drove me into a deafening hush. The room dimmed and her body became nothing but outlines in the darkness. My face grew hot, and my skin close to ignition.

I pumped my seed inside her and moaned her name, even though it was inaudible to me. Her body was crashing down towards my overgrown feet and I knew by the bites she gave my shins that she was coming as well. Another thrust sent the last bit of seed into her and I collapsed against the pillow. 

I awoke with a start. My skin was soaked as were the white undershirt and the black boxer briefs I was wearing. My breathing was accelerated. I looked around my bunk, the lights were off from around the curtain; everyone was still asleep.

I looked next to me and spotted the ledge that held my few precious items for while I slept. I clicked on the tiny purple fan that blew directly onto my face and lifted up a half-drunk bottle of water and gulped down a bit. I dropped my head back onto the pillow and welcomed its softness. I reached above my head and flipped the pillow over to the cool side.

My eyes had adjusted to the darkness so I didn't dare flick my phone to see the time. I would be blinded by even that insignificant light and would then no longer be able to see my surroundings. I heard Dave's slight snores outside my curtain. I lifted my blanket to let my legs cool off, and knew what had awoken me when the stickiness did not dry from the fresher air.

"Damn it." I cussed. Another night, another wet dream. Ever since she had joined our tour I had had sex dreams about her.

The night seemed to linger on forever. I tossed and turned under the darkness. I wanted to sleep so badly, but knew that I never would be able to with wet sheets. What was worse-- my briefs were beginning to harden with the crust of my nightly torments. I wiped my face; my dark bangs sticking to my forehead from the sweat. The bus hit a bump and my body shifted on the bed.

If I got up and changed my briefs, they would only get dirty and most likely wet from what remained on the sheets which, since I had had wet dreams every night for the last four days, were quite damp.

And if I got up and changed my sheets, there was no doubt in my mind that I would wake up someone. Most likely Jon, whose bunk was beneath mine.

So I waited. I waited for dawn to break. I waited for the sun to come back to her lover the moon, and replace his moonlight with her sunshine. I groaned. Even nature had a relationship that could be counted on. A relationship that could be trusted. A relationship that would come back to each other day after day no matter what.

Kelly, my "girlfriend", had run off to Mexico with a few of her girl (and guy) friends. They were on an exciting break that was desperately needed. My last words to her before she had hung up on me were "I suppose one does need a break from the hard labors of stripping against a pole".

That was a week ago. I moped for a few days, jealous of her possible indiscretions- then she joined the tour. After that my mind- and my body- simply asked 'who's Kelly?'

I inhaled deeply and slowly let out a sigh. I rolled my head back and forth to stretch my neck and felt excitement when that slight exhaustion traveled from my stomach to my toes, and I knew that I could sleep.

I closed my eyes, knowing I had been up at least two hours now, and happily drifted off to sleep. 

A feminine giggle woke me from another taunting dream. This time my body was tied up with vines, and a leaf was stroking my body. I never found out who was doing the stroking or if the plant were alive, because that giggle roused me from my slumber. I was thankful though, because honestly, my sheets and my body could not take another dream.

I sat up carefully to not hit my head on the top of the bunk. I swung the curtain open and slowly slid my body down the wood until my bare feet touched the floor. I looked to my left and saw the back of Jon's head at the table. Across from me Dave's curtain was still shut. I rubbed my eyes slightly and leaned back over my bunk to grab my cell phone. I hit the button on the side. Nearly nine o'clock. Much later than I usually sleep on a show date, but I was pleased to have gotten the sleep after such a long night.

I walked to my right towards the second bathroom. I knew if I was lucky I could change before anyone even glanced at my protein stained briefs. And trust me, white shows up pretty obviously on black boxer briefs.

I grabbed a few items of clothing out of the closet that held all of my clothes and snuck into the bathroom. I washed quickly and dressed even faster. I didn't want my shower to be obvious. Someone might have caught on to why I needed it. After my shower, I walked my aching body down the hallway to join the others at the front. My eyes fell on her quickly, and Lord have mercy on me, when I saw what she was wearing.

She wore a form-fitting red tank top. Her hands were clasped around a mug of coffee, which pushed her already exposed cleavage together even more so. Her brown hair was in two ponytails that cascaded her hair down her shoulders like waterfalls. On the bridge of her nose was a pair of brown-rimmed cat-eyed glasses. She looked up at me with a smile on her face, and her green eyes tantalizing my tortured body. "Morning, Joshua."

"Morning, Julianna."

Jon turned around to look at the new person joining the morning table. His hair was misplaced from sleep. His brown eyes looked wide awake now, but his three-day scruff now looked like four and he was still in his white undershirt and green boxers.

He didn't speak to me but nodded, so I nodded back. My voice had barely come to me when I spoke Julianna's name. I was unsure if it was nerves or just closed up from the night. "We were just talking about how Vic threw Braden back onto the stage last night after he jumped onto the barricades." Julianna explained, still gripping her coffee and pushing her cleavage up.

I heard the toilet flush from the first bathroom, which I was conveniently standing in front of. The lock on the door unlatched and Vic, our big, bald, tattooed bodyguard came out.

"Hey Josh." He squeezed past me, although I didn't occupy much space. Vic was a big boy but hardly the size of some bodyguards I had seen following other bands.

I slipped past and settled myself next to Julianna on the edge of the booth. She slid over and allowed my skinny ass some extra space. I looked down and tried to keep the loss of my breath as inaudible as possible. Julianna's lower half was clothed by very short, white girl-shorts. The rims of the legs clung to her thighs and made them even more voluptuous. It was strange to see her in these panties, in my dream they were high-cut and lacy. These did nothing to deter my fantasies though; they added even more possibilities now. I could see directly down the hall, and was not surprised to see Braden's curtain still shut as well.

Vic dropped down onto the sofa that faced the table. He was already showered and dressed. He was always the first one up and took protecting us very seriously. He was a good friend, and as far as we were concerned, just as much part of the band- just behind the scenes.

"Heard you tossing and turning last night. Everything okay?" I knew he was looking at me before I looked at him. I turned my head to act surprised he was looking at me and shrugged my shoulders. Bad dream, I told him, and dropped it at that.

"So anyways, do you think Braden's sore after that fiasco?" Julianna whispered across the table to Jon.

Jon shrugged, but Vic answered, "I don't know what made him think it was a good idea to do that."

Jon laughed, "those girls nearly ripped him to shreds. Did you see his shirt?"

"Forget the shirt. Did you see his chest? He was covered in scratches!" Julianna squeaked. Her voice sounded very melodic and feminine to me today. Maybe it was because the last time I had heard her speak was a throaty moan in my dream.

"Are you sure those were from the fans?" Vic laughed and pounded his hand on the table. Julianna shushed him and I was astonished to see Vic lean back and widen his eyes, who was even more amazed someone had told him what to do.

"We don't want to wake anyone." She explained, but it was too late. The damage had been done.

"Stop talking about me." Braden jokingly called out from his bunk. Dave's snores had ceased but after a moment of the four of us snickering quietly, they resumed.

"It was still stupid and if I see another one of you try that again, I will kick your ass," Vic began, for some strange reason pointing his finger at me, he paused and then finished a thought, "or maybe I'll just let the fans have you."

Jon got up and pulled a mug down from the cabinet and handed it to me and then filled my cup and topped off his and Julianna's. Vic, was drinking a monster energy drink.

"Must be those old waiter skills kicking in." Julianna joked as Jon handed her the cream. She thanked him and I dispensed a little of the creamer into the darkness of the coffee. I watched as the cream swirled around the cup slowly making love to the coffee. I looked next to me and saw Julianna adding a sweet and low and handing me the sugar cubes.

My fingers grazed hers very lightly, on purpose of course, while taking the sweeteners. She pulled away quickly. I was unsure if my freakishly long fingers repulsed her, or if she had felt the same intense sparks I had when our fingers met.

I sighed and dropped a few cubes of sugar into my coffee.

I saw Braden's curtain slide open and a pair of tiny hairless legs drop to the ground. Attached to those legs was my biggest problem; the reason that Julianna had joined the tour. A smallish blond ducked to avoid the upper bunk and stood. Her name was Mary. She rolled her head from side to side. She was wearing black girl-shorts and a blue tank top that formed her body just like Julianna's.

I saw Braden's legs join the ground next to where Mary stood. He too ducked to avoid the upper bunk. Mary stretched her arms and all 5'1" body towards the ceiling. Braden slid his hands around her waist and held them there as she stretched. He nuzzled his face into her neck and murmured something.

Braden, my best friend and lead singer to my band looked towards us sitting in the front of the bus. His dark shaggy hair was just as ruffled as Jon's, and was sticking up everywhere from a night of sleep- or more. He wore only a pair of black boxer briefs, and never seemed embarrassed to show off his body, for a laugh or a swoon.

Mary lowered her arms and barely took notice of us before heading down the hallway to the bathroom I had just showered in. Braden's hands slid from her waist and he walked towards us to settle his bubbly ass next to Jon.

"Sleep well?" Julianna growled with teasing. I nearly wanted to jump her and kiss where the growl had just emitted.

Braden's smile grew wide and he winked one of his bright blue eyes in her direction, "always."

He put both arms on the table and clasped his hands as if he were holding a coffee cup. I remembered Julianna's positioning and glanced towards her cleavage, but unfortunately, I didn't have the view I would have liked of her rounded globes of sex. I looked back to Braden and looked at his chest. There were scratches all over his chest and stomach of varying degrees of depth and length. The angles were coming from every direction, indicating one person did not do the damage.

"So are you going to tell us what made you do such a stupid thing?" Vic finally spoke to Braden.

Braden leaned back and ran his hand through his hair a few times, not helping his bed head in the least. He shrugged and dropped his hands into his lap.

Jon smirked and sipped on his coffee, I could see from the corner of my eye Julianna shaking her head and smiling.

"Because he's a dumbass?" I offered jokingly.

"Wanted to see if my redbull really did give me wings." Braden smirked. He lifted his hands to indicate towards his chest, "guess not."

"I think we should sue for false advertising." I suggested and sipped on my coffee.

I looked between Braden and Jon. Jon looked much more tired than Braden, which amazed me since Braden had just woken up and Jon had been up at least a half an hour now. I wondered what it was like sharing the bunk. I didn't think it was really possible, but I had seen it done now by all three of my band mates. I wondered what it would feel like to squeeze in such a small space with a girl. Her breasts crushed against my ribs. I absentmindedly turned my head to glance at Julianna's breasts. They had to be at least Ds, they were very round and soft looking. They were much larger than any of my girlfriends had ever had. "Like what you see?" I heard Jon guffaw.

Julianna's head snapped at me and I realized I had been staring not glancing. Julianna's mouth dropped open and her brow rose in surprise. I knew my face had turned red so I turned to look at Vic for support.

"I've stared at them too. They're nice." He offered and winked at me. He lifted his can of monster out towards Julianna. She put her hand to her chest and looked down, realizing for the first time how exposed she really was.

"Excuse me. Think I'll go change." Julianna nudged me with her thigh, as she held tight to her cleavage. I felt her curvy hip push against me so I stood, praying that I didn't have wood. I watched as she walked down the hall towards where Mary had disappeared. The girl-shorts left nothing to the imagination except more fantasies. The legs curved to her butt and made it seem all the more spankable.

I quickly sat back down at the table. The guys were all smirking, "more dreams?" Braden chuckled. His smile was wide and teasing.

I glared at him from across the table. He was the only one I had told about my fantasies. After all, it was because of his girlfriend that this Siren had joined the tour. That, however, had not been the best choice. Braden hated Kelly with a passion that could keep the Olympic torch lit across the globe. The fear then was that he would try to break Kelly and I up, or worse, tell Mary or Julianna my thoughts. Luckily they both seemed aloof and I knew the trust in our friendship was stronger than his hate for Kelly.

"Dreams?" Jon asked, leaning back against the booth to rest next to Braden.

"I've just been having some weird dreams the past few nights. Not a lot of sleep." I mumbled offhandedly and lost my voice in my coffee.

Braden's smile didn't fade but both Vic and Jon seemed to feel my insecurity and dropped the subject. Vic picked up the conversation with berating Braden some more about jumping towards the audience unexpectedly.

Mary and Braden had met before one of our shows in Amelia, VA, where both girls were from. Braden and Jon had decided to hit the mall and catch a movie while the stage was being set up. Apparently the theater had been packed and Braden was forced to find a seat next to Mary. Once, during the movie Braden had gotten up to go to the bathroom and had excused himself in front of the two girls, and being the klutz that he is knocked the Goobers right out of her hand.

One thing led to another and somehow he was not only buying her a new box but handing her his phone number as well. Shockingly, they already had tickets to the show, and when he begged her to meet him after the show to make up for the inconvenience, Julianna blessed—or maybe cursed-- my life. After many weeks of e-mails, texts, and phone calls Braden had invited Mary to join us on tour for a week. Julianna was invited to tag along since the days on tour can get rather dull.

We were on day four, and the nights were killing me. I ached to touch her, kiss her, bed her. Of course my loyalties to Kelly- angry or not- kept me faithful, a task that was like putting the fires of hell out with a sprinkler. It was going to be the longest week of my life. 

The next time I ran into Julianna I was struggling to pull a bag from underneath the bus. I could feel her smoldering eyes on me before I had spotted her, and attempted to look much stronger than I really was. I yanked the suitcase harshly but it wouldn't budge. "Want me to get Vic?" I heard her offer lightly.

I turned to look at her. She was wearing a white sundress that tied around her neck. The straps pulled on her cleavage and made her breasts appear to be hanging gently in hammocks. She wore sunglasses and white sandals and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail. I gulped and shook my head vigorously. If she came over to me, I knew I would never be able to pull the bag out. My knees would go weak.

She came closer and watched me as I pulled and jerked the handles of the suitcase. It was wedged tightly between one of Dave's other drums and Jon's suitcase. I saw the extra skateboard locking the suitcase in place, and considered climbing into remove it. I decided against it as I saw her get even closer. I didn't want my scrawny ass sticking out for her to laugh at.

12