The Sissy Grade

Story Info
A college professor and a student...a student with a secret.
1.3k words
4.32
43.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, that's all for today. Have a good weekend, and remember to do the reading for next week. Oh, and Sam...please stay if you can."

The students filed out, some of them had that 'ooh, he's in trouble' look on their face.

I was in my tenth year teaching History at a small college. It was fairly satisfying, and gave me time to work on my books. Some students were bright, but didn't apply themselves...Sam fell in that category. Some days he would be very interactive, asking questions and posing theories that were clever and insightful...other days he seemed withdrawn.

He was a senior, I would guess about 23, small, thin, soft features with black hair that came to his shoulders.

I leaned against my desk, arms crossed, watching as he walked towards me, with a sheepish look on his face.

"I already know what you are going to say," the voice was low, quiet, timid.

I couldn't really be mad. I uncrossed my arms. "You are very bright and you have a great mind...what's going on that you can't concentrate?"

He couldn't look me in the eye. "I just get distracted...I have issues with studying sometime...could...". He got very flustered. " Is there anyway you could help, maybe go over the material with me?"

I sighed. Against my better judgement, I said, "OK, look...I have another class in an hour and I need to prepare. I know it's Friday and 'par tay, dude..." He giggled at that. "...but I can help tonight. Come by around 8, and don't flake out on me or keep me waiting."

I wrote my address down and gave it to him. "Oh, wow, no, I will be there, I promise, thank you soooo much!"

"No, problem, I will see you at 8.". I smiled at him, and I swore he almost blushed. He walked out of the lecture hall, and I didn't think much about it, going back to work.

I had a surprise coming, though.

I was having a scotch after grading papers. It had been a long damn day. The doorbell rang...I glanced at the clock...it was about eight o'clock. That's right, I thought. Sam was coming over to get help with class.

I sighed and got up, hoping this wouldn't take too long.

I answered the door, Sam smiled, looking a little shy, but the smile made me return it bigger.

"Hey, right on time. Come on in."

He walked in, he was carrying a large bag...I didn't think much of it at the time, to be honest.

"OK, have a seat," I gestured towards my couch. He sat, almost dainty like...it wasn't a bad sight, seeing how he sat.

I sat next to him and grabbed my scotch and sipped. I almost felt him tense up when I scooted in closer.

"Okay, so let's talk about the reading for next week."

"Umm, OK, can I use your bathroom first?"

"Sure. Down the hall to the left."

He got up...at the time I didn't notice he took the bag with him, as I was finding the books we were going to use.

I began writing notes, sipping, writing...I walked over to my liquor cart and poured a refill...it had been a while, I remember thinking...I sat back down...reclined back on my couch and sipped my drink. Was he doing drugs in my bathroom? Shit, I hoped not...

I heard the door open...and then a strange bug familiar sound...click clack, click clack, the sounds of high heels on the hardware floor...

And there he was...or I should say, she.

High fuck me stripper pumps...long sexy and tan legs. A pair of tight shorts, like Hooter shorts...a link tanktop, tight and cut at the midriff, showing off a flat stomach...hair done up, very sexy and enticing and a little makeup...eye liner, eye shadow and bright red lips. Hip cock, looking right at me.

I was speechless at first...I didn't know what to say.

"Well, this is...umm...unexpected..."

"Professor, I have been distracted in class because of you...i adore you...I saw you out one night with a younger girl, she was dressed like this...I just...I just want you to take me..."

I smiled. She didn't know that the girl was the same kind of girl she was...one I met on craigslist and spent about two months training...

My smile grew bigger...she had no idea of my tastes...but she was about to find out.

I sat back at looked at her. I smiled.

I stood up.

"Come over here and undress me."

She walked over, click clack on the hardwood floor. A practiced gait wearing the heel, a sexy grace to every step.

She unbuttoned my shirt. She ran her hands over my hairy chest and ample belly. Unbuckled my pants. Shoes off, socks off, pulling my pants down, releasing my thick cock, already throbbing and hard.

She looked at me.

"God... I can't believe this is going to happen..."

I grabbed the back of her head, and kissed her...tongues straining, deep kisses followed by short ones...I whispered in her ear.

"This doesn't change our relationship in class...you get no favors when you are sitting in my classroom as Sam. However. When you are HER, you will be at my beck and call. You will belong to me. No one else will touch you without permission. This is the only way this will work."

She looked at me and had a look of pure joy. "Yes, yes, yes...I want to belong to you..."

She slid down and eyes up on me...she kissed the fat glistening head...licked the shaft...then red lips sliding over the thick cock that would soon own her...

Fuck, it was goooood. Her eyes filled with yearning...looking up...it was too good...

I reached down and wrapped my hand lightly around her throat, pulling her up to me. We kissed, her arms wrapping around my neck, her hands all over my body. I hissed in her ear..."In the end table drawer is some lube. Grab it and bring it to me."

Click clack on the hardwood floors. She didn't hesitate. She handed me the vial and I pushed her down on the couch, on her back.

Legs up. I pulled the shorts off...she was wearing a thing, I ripped it right off. She squealed a little at that. Her tiny clitty sprang free, hard and bouncing.

I slathered my cock with the lube...reached down and worked the slickness into her tight sissypussy.

Her legs wide. I leaned into her...lifting her ass up...my cock head was hot and throbbing and poised to enter her...

I kissed her as I eased inside her...she gasped in my mouth...arms down my back...nails digging into my skin...I let a little more in...letting her feel me fill her up...finally...all the way in...I stayed that way...just looking at her face...she looked back with a combination of awe and pleasure.

"Make me yours..."

I began sliding into her...faster and deeper...her legs around mine, pulling me in...I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into my shoulder as I layed on her, thrusting with deep gyrating movements, making her scream out, "Oh God, oh god!" Over and over. Keeping that pace going...making her shudder and shiver...her body tensing...her clitty drenched both of our bellies...I smiled...

"This is it. Once I fill you with my seed, you will be MINE..."

"YES, YES YES"

I growled...I thrusted. I grabbed the back of her head...fuck so tight...thick ropes of my cum erupted into her...her body spasmed, she moaned, I growled and emptied my balls into her stretched asspussy...

I slide out and laid on my back, spent and sweaty...she was gasping...she curled up into my arm, head on my chest.

I smiled. I knew we wouldn't get much studying done for the rest of the night...