The Sissymaiden's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Cataclysmic disease creates a revolutionary new world order.
3.7k words
4.19
60.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
663 Followers

The world was not always this way. Though few remember it, and even fewer choose to speak of it, there was a time when things were different. Before disease ravaged the land. Before the great feminization. Before the influx. Before the Femocracy. It was whispered that once white men had been just that: men. It was nearly impossible to believe, seeming more the fevered dream of a recalcitrant sissy than a historical fact. But the amazing fact was that it was true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gone Viral - 27 years ago, 3 B.F.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evolution has followed the same pattern for untold millennia. Mutation, adaptation, and extinction. It is not always clear what adaptations will win out in the end, until the shifting tides of environmental forces finally act, weeding out the weak and allowing the survival of the fittest. So it was when the virus struck.

It began as a curiosity on the evening news, a strange mutation of a previously benign disease. In short order the reports grew more dire, and the rapacious contagiousness and deadliness of the disease became understood. It spread like wildfire through the developed world, turning our global connections into our greatest vulnerability. As it stormed the planet, a strange pattern was detected: black populations were largely unaffected. Thanks to the mysterious whims of evolution, the same mutation that for years had plagued the black community with increased susceptibility to sickle cell anemia now granted them virtual immunity to the deadly new disease.

Scientists around the globe raced to find a cure, and just when hope seemed lost one was found in the unlikeliest of places. One researcher noticed another, smaller population that also exhibited an immunity: men on hormone replacement therapy. Frantic research soon confirmed that regular, massive doses of the hormones estrogen and prolactin were an effective defense. This discovery was hailed as a miraculous breakthrough worldwide, but it lead to a new problem. There was nowhere near enough industrial capacity to make the staggering volume of the hormones needed by the world's non-black population. At best, it was estimated that enough for half of the population could be manufactured.

Humanity was left with an impossible choice of who to save and who to let die, but once again our ingenuity came to the rescue. The massive doses of estrogen and prolactin in women had the effect of inducing copious amounts of lactation, and as luck would have it their milk carried with it sufficient quantities of those some hormones to confer immunity on those that drank enough of it. Given the limits on hormonal supplies, it was therefore made illegal to prescribe the life-saving medication to men. Instead, they were directed to find nursing partners to provide them with the milk they needed to survive.

From the chaos, human ingenuity rose like a phoenix from the ashes, transforming the nature of society around the world in an instant in the face of imminent destruction. But the changes they made under duress were only the beginning, and the unforeseen consequences of their actions would be felt for ages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milk of Life - 25 years ago, 1 B.F.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years after the outbreak of a new disease that had threatened mass extinction, new modes of living were evolving in response to massive changes in the populace. Due to their natural immunity by quirk of a minor blood mutation, black people were largely unaffected, but among other races a complete inversion of the normal social order had occurred.

It had been initially hoped that the hormone treatments for women (and secondary treatments via breastfeeding for men) would be a temporary measure, only needed for as long as it took to create a permanent vaccine or for the virus to snuff itself out without a vulnerable population to target. However, after two years of hard work scientists and doctors were no closer to a permanent cure. What's worse, the disease showed the ability to remain passive in animal populations when lacking human hosts, providing a constant threat of resurgence. For better or for worse, it seemed that the lifesaving hormones were a new fixture of life for anyone who wasn't black.

As would be expected, the massive doses of hormones had a strong effect on people over time. Women's figures grew curvier as their bodies redistributed mass to their hips and breasts. This was further augmented by the prolactin-induced lactation which was accelerated by men desperate for the hormone-filled "milk of life" they needed to survive. Of course, men's bodies were no less susceptible to the feminizing effects of the hormones, and they soon began to display increasingly female characteristics. After two years, non-black men were generally feminine enough to have passed for women, with the exception of their breasts which at an average of a D-cup were far smaller than the new female norm.

As startling as the physical changes were, they paled in comparison to the mental and societal ones which accompanied them. Struggling to cope with the feelings engendered by their bodies being ravaged by ten times the hormones of a teenage girl, men pulled back from positions of power and authority. This created a vacuum into which newly assertive women surged with a vengeance, driven in part by a new wave of radical feminists declaring the end of the patriarchy and the dawn of female superiority. This new power imbalance was continuously reinforced by the fact that all non-black men were wholly dependent for their existence on women providing them with their milk. With every feeding men were forced to submit themselves to women to obtain their precious milk of life.

A new form of relationship soon developed in which a submissive man, or 'sissy', was bound to a powerful woman, or 'mommy'. These mommy/sissy relationships were decried as unnatural at first, but proponents argued that they were a natural consequence of the male dependence on breastfeeding, and in time they were proven correct, as the vast majority of existing relationships transformed into the new matriarchal model. And as these relationships grew more common, previous social taboos around breastfeeding soon fell to the wayside. It became common to see mommies and their sissies nursing in public, where it was seen as a public show of affection, little different than kissing or holding hands.

The great challenge in these relationships, and the source of growing unrest in society at large, was epidemically abysmal state of sexual relations. The hormonal flux had the effect of putting even the most prudish women into a sexual heat, ever on the prowl and open to a wide range of new experiences. Men, in the other hand, had lost nearly all of their sexual drive, even though the women around them had grown sexier and sexier as breasts swelled and their hips widened into near Jessica Rabbit level parodies of femininity. It became increasingly common for women to take secret lovers on the side from the only remaining source available: black men. Although it was rarely discussed publicly, this open secret would soon lead to the infamous proclamation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Proclamation - 24 years ago, 0 B.F.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When President Julia Bliss Flanigan took office she had her hands full, but she was more than up to the task. In truth, she'd already been running the country in practice for the better part of a year as her husband, the previous president, had gradually passed more and more of his daily responsibilities to her as they slipped into a classic mommy/sissy relationship. Julia should have been thrilled to have finally accomplished her lifelong dream, but as she sat in the Oval Office nursing the formerly most powerful man in the world, she noted with frustration the persistent dampness between her legs and her "husband's" inability to do anything about it.

Like most women in the world she was sexually frustrated on a level she would have never thought possible. She had, of course, a black lover on the side who kept her from going completely insane, but her duties as president and the need to keep up appearances limited their trysts far more than she cared for. The worst of it was that she knew full well that any woman who could was slipping in some dark meat on the side, but it was still not something one publicized. That tension was one of her greatest headaches as president, and a driving force in the social fabric of the entire country threatening to tear itself apart. Bold action was needed, and with her trademark determination President Flanigan set in motion the press conference that would change history.

President Julia Bliss Flanigan took the podium in front of the White house on a late Spring afternoon flanked by her husband on one side and an unknown aide on the other. They made quite the striking ensemble. Julia and Chris, her husband were nearly the same height, although Julia's heels put her a few inches taller. They were wearing matching powder blue clothes, Julia in a pencil skirt and jacket and Chris in a suit with a tight, feminine cut that was becoming the new style for feminized men. Anyone who only knew Chris Flanigan as the clean-cut president elected four years ago would hardly have recognized him now. Those piercing baby-blue eyes remained, but they were now framed by a mane of long golden hair, resting on the swell of his swollen bust. The tight cut of his suit accentuated, rather than hid the curves on his chest and hips, cutting a definitely feminine figure that was in keeping with his new initiative to help men to proudly embrace their new bodies.

An observer from four years past would have been equally surprised by Julia. Her low-cut blouse revealed a great expanse of tanned chest, proudly displaying her H-cup breasts nearly down to the nipple. The button on her jacket strained as the lapels squeezed her tits together in a display of cleavage that would have once been the domain of pornography, not politics. But the ascendance of women and the normalization of breastfeeding had made such displays much more common, and were seen as a sign of women's liberation.

Given the striking sight of the matching president and first husband, reporters could be forgiven for the little attention they paid to the unknown aid. He said little as the press conference began, instead standing in his suit with his arms crossed on his chest. He stood at least a head taller than even Julia in her heels, and his linebacker build probably put him at about Julia and Chris's combined weight.

"My fellow Americans," Julia began with a beaming smile to the cameras, "the last few years have not been easy, they have not been without sacrifice, and they have not been without difficult change. But I am proud to say that through it all, we have triumphed!"

Julia paused with another smile as the gathered crowd cheered.

"We stand now at the dawn of a new era, of peace and understanding, brought together in a new way by bonds stronger than words can describe." Here Julia turned to Chris and pulled his head down into her cleavage, planting a sweetly motherly kiss on his head before releasing him.

"But in this new era, as women assume the mantle of power that has been so long denied us, it is time that we put aside old traditions and take what we so richly deserve."

Julia paused as she reached a hand out to Chris, then her other hand to the large black aide on her other side, causing confused murmurs to spread through the crowd and across the nation by live broadcast.

"Chris and I share a special bond, once as husband and wife, and now just as many of you as mommy and sissy."

Murmurs escalated, as this was the first time the president had admitted to adopting the new relationship paradigm. Julia paid them no attention as she turned to her other side.

"And Marcus and I also share a bond, no less special, the bond between a man and a woman."

As the crowd and the world gasped Julia wrapped her arms around her aide and pulled him into a long, open-mouthed kiss as their hands roamed over each other's bodies with obvious familiarity and lust.

The press conference turned into a madhouse, and it took several minutes to restore order. Once the room was finally quieted, Julia resumed her address.

"I know that this may seem strange to some, but it is my fervent belief that the replacement of our beloved husbands, now no less beloved as our devoted sissies, by virile and strong black men who have been unaffected by the great feminization is not only permissible, but necessary for our great society to endure. Women deserve to be pleasured as we crave, and society must adapt to our new reality."

"It is also my fervently held belief that the First Family must lead the nation by example, and so as your leader it is my duty to demonstrate what must be done."

Julia turned to Marcus with a wicked grin, and without saying another word dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, and fished out his 10-inch python with both hands. The roomful of gathered reporters and television crews watched in stunned silence as the president of the United States eagerly gobbled down a big black cock. As Julia bobbed her head up and down on Marcus's massive pole, she used one hand to pump his shaft while the other slipped up the bottom of her short skirt and began frantically slipping back and forth. Through it all Chris maintained his composure with the stoicism born of a lifetime of politics, still beaming out his 1000-megawatt smile to the room in a way that proudly announced his compliance.

As the lewd display continued, most of those assembled were too lost in shock and then lust to interfere, but after several minutes as pre-cum and drool from her sloppy blowjob began to pool on Julia's large tits, a few dedicated reporters on the room started to call "Madame President!" "Madame President!", struggling to get her attention for a question. Finally with great reluctance Julia pulled herself away, giving the throbbing chocolate head one last lollipop-lick and kiss before rising unsteadily to her feet once more.

"I understand that you have questions," she said as she wiped the fluids from around her mouth, "but this is the only way for us women to gain the satisfaction we deserve."

Julia paused for a moment, then told Chris to strip off his pants. He complied, wiggling out of his slacks and revealing that he was wearing pink lace underwear. Julia pulled those down as well, provoking another gasp from the crowd. Chris was wearing a clear plastic chastity device around his small, hairless cock and balls.

"How can we women be expected to satisfy ourselves with this? Even if he could still get it up, his shrunken few inches aren't going to do anything." Julia paused for effect, bouncing Chris's locked package in one hand while stroking up and down the length of Marcus's still hard shaft with the other. "I mean look at it, Chris's whole kit would fit in just Marcus's sack with room to spare! This is why we must evolve into a new normal, for the good of all."

Julia took a step back from the lectern and dropped to her knees once more, but this time with her back towards Marcus. Then she placed her hands and the ground and lowered herself until she was resting on her breasts, thrusting her ass high in the air.

"Show'em how to really please a woman, Marcus."

Marcus quickly complied, sliding the president's tight skirt up over her plump buttocks and pulling aside her black lace thong to reveal her dripping wet pussy. Kneeling behind her, he thrust himself into her in one slow, continuous thrust, drawing moans of pleasure from her and murmurs of admiration from their transfixed audience. Then he began to piston in and out of her like a machine, beginning with a slow and steady rhythm that ever so slowly began to gather steam. With every thrust he pulled his full length out until his swollen knob was just visible in the tight embrace of her cunt, then he pushed in until his body slapped into her plush cheeks.

Julia's moans grew more urgent until she finally ripped open her jacket and pulled down her blouse, revealing her dripping nipples. "Come show the whole world how you drink mommy's milk little sissy," she growled lustily as she squeezed one breast, launching a thick stream of milk.

Chris, still nude from the waist down and wearing a plastered on smile that was beginning to look more than a little forced, complied, sliding underneath his wife as she continued to get pile-driven by her black lover. His breasts, a relatively restrained C-cup due to his slim build, were dwarfed by Julia's massive H-cups which were now soaking him in their continuous auto-drip. With a deftly practiced touch, Chris obediently alternated back and forth between her leaking breasts, struggling to stem the flow of her arousal-induced let-down. As he continued to suck frantically on each nipple while putting pressure with his free hand on the other, he gradually drank enough to settle into a more relaxed nursing pattern without getting drenched in milk. Meanwhile, Julia and Marcus were moving quickly in the opposite direction.

Marcus was now pounding Julia's pussy with an unending series of deep thrusts that coalesced her moans into a continuous chorus of sexual satisfaction. A sheen of sweat coated his body as he focused on extending her pleasure for as long as possible. The lewd display had hypnotized the entire room, and the nation watching remotely. Feminized white men uncomfortably realized for the first time just how far they had fallen and wondered if their wives and girlfriends had also taken black lovers. Black men watched with knowing glee the rolled back eyes of the president herself as she publicly succumbed to the pleasure only big black cock can provide. And women everywhere saw clearly the solution to their growing frustrations with their sexually useless sissies as they watched with evident arousal the moaning pleasure induced by the president's black bull. By the time Julia and Marcus climaxed loudly in unison, millions of women who'd been playing with themselves as they watched came with them.

Collecting herself and straightening her lose hairs, Julia stood with the full dignity of her office, pulled down the hem of her skirt and tucked her breasts more or less back into her jacket.

"Once, a display such as this would have been the end of my career," she announced as her unsteady legs continued to quiver beneath her, "but in the new era of Female Supremacy we women will be subjugated no longer! We will proudly reclaim our sexuality and our sexual satisfaction as is our right."

Julia paused a moment to pull Chris up from between her feet by his hair, pushing his face up her skirt and between her legs and forcing him to lap up the cum oozing from her freshly fucked pussy before looking back up to the cameras.

"This is our new order, the way of the future, our Femocracy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Influx - 23 years ago, 1 A.F.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Julia Bliss Flanigan's bet paid off more than she could have possibly dreamt, her read of the public sentiment was perfect, and in the wake of The Proclamation as it came to be called, the vast majority of women provided their vocal support, many of them even admitting to similar long secret arrangements with black lovers. Some white men tried to re-exert themselves in protest, but they had long lost their political power and their daily reliance on breast milk for survival quickly forced them into grim acceptance of they're fate. Demand for black bulls skyrocketed overnight, and it was not uncommon for them to work full-time on pleasing a virtual harem of successful, horny white women

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
663 Followers
12