The SisterHood Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed slightly my wrist, as she retrieved more clothes for me to change into. Gathering my stuff Daniel opened the door for me.

"Go on to your room, I need to speak with her. The bathroom is a door down from yours," he indicated, as I left the room in a hurry.

Inside the bathroom I could tell their mother took pride in her decorative skills. The wall was painted a light blue, and the floor was a pearl white tile. I admired the vase of small daisies that rested in the counter. Grabbing some moist disposable towelettes I wiped off my cum covered dick. It was five inches when it wasn't hard, a cute size if you ask me.

Ambling into the room I was appointed Daniel waited for me standing against the other side of the room, leaning against the wall. I noticed the neatly folded clothes on the pillow.

"Thank you.." My voice came out small and nervous.

"I won't tell if that's what you're thinking. It's not your fault you were born that way," he shrugged, the tent in his pants remained unattended to.

Crawling into the bed, I sighed with relief, "I wasn't born this way. I'm all female.. Well I was until this sprouted out of me."

Stretching out, I watched him as he crawled into the bed beside me. He gave me a boyish smile pulling the strings of my heart.

"For some reason I believe you. If you want you can talk to me until you fall asleep, I know it's uncomfortable sleeping somewhere else besides your own bed. Or we can watch rerun movies?" He offered, gestured to the flat screen resting up on wall.

It was sweet. I haven't talked with guys long enough to see if they had true intentions as the ones Daniel was showing me.

"Don't you have to take care if that?" I laughed weekly, pointing at his growing dick.

He laughed, then lunged at me, "That? Don't you have a penis too?"

I giggled pushing him off of me.

"I never used to until now."

"Alright, alright. But no it'll go away on its own. Here I'll go get us some popcorn, you should change I can see your dick from here."

Daniel laughed as he left the room. I hurriedly jumped into my panties securely tucking away my prick, I slid into a pair of shorts. Clicking on the tv with the remote I heard a phone ring inside the room. At first I assumed it was the tv, but it rang a second time once I muted the movie. Listening closely I heard it come from my pile of clothes.

Picking up the shorts Bree gave me, I dug through the pockets. Pulling her phone from the back pocket I kicked myself for not noticing it before. She must have slipped it there.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Lex! Thank God I've been trying to reach you for the longest. Where are you? Are you ok, you're ok right?" Bree attacked me with a barrage of questions.

"I'm ok. I don't know where I am though," I replied truthfully.

"Good. Do you know the street address of where you're walking?" She urged.

"I'm not outside Bree, I'm at someone's house. I'll ask them the address."

"Why would you go in a strangers house what if they're a killer or a rapist! Didn't your mom tell you that, shit hurry up so I can come and get you. "

"Calm down. Damn, I'm ok. You can come and get me in the morning, I'm tired and hungry."

"Alexandra, you are to immediately report to me in the morning understand."

I hated it when she spoke to me in that tone, she wasn't my mother. It's her fault I'm in this situation right now.

"Ok, mom."

"I'm just worried about you, Lex. Just call me in the morning ok. Get some rest."

Hanging up the phone, I placed it under my pillow an un-muted the tv. Just in time Daniel walked into the room. Placing the bowl of freshly popped popcorn. The aroma filled the room and my nose. My stomach growled hungrily. Snatching a handful of popcorn I tossed them into my mouth chewing them quickly.

Shoveling more into my mouth, I stopped suddenly feeling watched. Daniel stared at me stuffing my cheeks. He burst in laughter, wiping away tears from his eyes.

"I guess we'd better cook you up something to eat," he smiled, trying to quiet his laughter.

We made our way downstairs to the kitchen. Running into Samuel standing in the hall crying. I between his sobs he mentioned his nightmare where he woke up and I was gone. Patting his head I held his hand as all three of us trotted into the kitchen. It wasn't as big as I saw at the sorority house, but it definitely was stocked with elite equipment. Everything excluding the marble counters and cabinets was stainless steel.

Me and Sam sat at the chairs by the counter. I watched as Daniel cooked away. The stench of fried rice and ramen spread throughout the room. I coaxed Sam as Daniel served me my plate of food. His mother and dad quickly fell in.

"Something smells good in here," she smiled and plopped down beside me opposite of Sam.

I spooned the rice down quickly, filling my cheek. I used the chopsticks to loaded the noodles into my mouth. Nearly choking I chased it down with the tropical juice Daniel fixed me.

"Well I see this one has an appetite! That's a nice change," his father roared with laughter, jokingly punching Daniel in the arm.

Polishing the rest of the food off my plate, I frowned. I was full, uncomfortably full. Perhaps I just ate too much than I'm used to. Sliding down from my chair I washed my plate, Daniel dried it off then put it back in the cupboard.

"That was good! Where'd you learn to cook like that?" I pondered, rubbing my now full stomach.

"My grandmother. I'm the only cook in this house," Daniel bragged, as we made our way back to my temporary room.

We watched several movies, huddled together. Before we knew it the sun began to rise. I guess I could sleep a little before I called Bree. Slipping into a well needed nap, I was resting in Daniel's arms before I drifted off.