The Sisterhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he looked back at her, she was wide eyed and flushed.

"What happens when one of you draws that one?"

She stuttered.

"I. . . ugh. . . We. . . . I don't think anyone would expect us to actually do that one."

"Umhum."

He didn't sound convinced.

"This is going to get out of hand."

"Oh come on Steve. We are just having some giggles. No one is getting hurt and it is kind of exciting."

He didn't look convinced.

"Please"

She wheedled.

"At least look at some of the video's I found."

He had to admit, not openly, that he was just a bit curious about what she was proposing.

"I guess it won't hurt to look."

Her face split into a grin.

"Ok. I got the laptop in the bedroom. We can go up as soon as I clear the table and watch a few and talk about it."

He sighed.

"Ok."

An hour later Steve closed the laptop.. Rachel had bounced out of the bed and headed to the bedroom as soon as the video had finished. Steve laid back, lacing his fingers behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. He was trying to forget the raging hardon that had the sheet tented at his waist.

Jesus. I know about oral sex. Most of the guys in the fraternity had been quite experienced. I never participated. Hell. I hadn't even been bothered with sex. Rachel was the only girl I dated and we didn't have sex until after we were married. I can thank my families deep religious upbringing for that. Rachels parents were the same way. I didn't have to argue much to convince her to step back from all that.

Rachel came back in smiling.

"Well. What do you think?"

Steve looked down at the sheet, just now starting to recede.

"I am still not to sure about this video thing, but I don't see any reason not to try."

Rachel literally bounced up and down.

"OH! Thank you! Thank you!"

"When do you want to try this?"

She thought.

"How about Saturday night. I can send the kids to my mothers. They haven't been in a while."

"Ok. Anything I need to do?"

"No. Ill have everything ready when you get home."

Steve suddenly realized that the tent at his waist was back at full height. Her bouncing at the foot of the bed and her tits moving beneath the thin t-shirt had captured his attention.

"I have something ready now. How about you?"

Rachel still blushed but she slipped the t-shirt over her head, dropping it at her feet as she reached over to turn off the light and climbed into the bed.

On Friday, Rachel was straightening the house. She was busy running the vacuum when she heard something and glanced up to see the front door open and Steve step in. She turned the vacuum off and looked at him quizzically.

"What are you doing home?"

He had a sheepish grin on his face.

"To be honest, I have been thinking about this thing the whole time since we talked earlier. I couldn't wait any longer and I had an idea anyway."

"What idea?"

He held up a sack from the electronics store. She took it and removed the box from the sack. It contained a rather expensive video camera. Her eyes flashed up to him in surprise. He was smiling and holding another sack. She sat the box on the back of the couch and took the other sack. Inside she found some accessories and a tripod.

She cocked her head to one side.

"I don't understand?"

"I figured if we are going to video this thing, we should at least have some fun with it and have something other than a phone propped against a table lamp."

She began to laugh. Steve joined in.

"What about the kids?"

"Mom is picking them up from school. We won't see them until Sunday."

Steve grinned broadly.

"Then come one. Let's set this camera up and see how it works."

More than an hour later, Steve and Rachel were looking at the small screen on the video camera as they played back the video they had made after they had worked through the instructions, set up the camera and the remote microphone on the tripod. They had taken turns laying on the bed and doing stupid stunts while the other ran the camera. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Well. What do you think?"

"I think that we need to consider the angle for the camera. Then I think we need to . . . well. . . . get started."

She looked at him in surprise.

"Ok. Where do you think the camera should go?"

Steve rolled off the bed.

"Lay down in the middle of the bed."

She crawled up onto the bed and lay down looking at him.

"Spread your legs."

She was still wearing her jeans so she didn't hesitate.

Steve moved the camera to just off one corner at the foot of the bed. He looked at the screen.

"I think that will work?"

She looked puzzled and he chuckled.

"You'll see. I have a bottle of vodka in my office. I'm going to get it. You go get some glasses and a bucket of ice."

"Why?"

"I think this is going to be a lot more fun if we are a little bit loosened up."

She giggled again and followed him out of the bedroom.

Two stiff vodka and tonic's later, Steve was standing at the foot of the bed wearing only his jockey shorts. Rachel was sprawled on the bed wearing her panties and bra. They had been joking around playing a game of dice, each one shedding a piece of clothing at a loss. Steve reached over and pressed the red button on the video camera. The small red light above the lens came on. Rachel looked at him and at the camera. Hey eyes followed him as he sat the glass on the dresser and then hooked his thumb in the elastic band of his jockey shorts. He pushed them down and stepped free, tossing them toward the hamper in the corner. His eyes came back to her.

Reading his face, she reached behind her and unsnapped the bra shrugging the straps off her shoulders. Rolling to one side, she dropped the bra off the bed and continued to roll onto her back, lifted her ass off the bed and pushed the panties down to her knees before dropping her ass and sliding the panties off her legs.

"What now Mister?"

In answer, he reached down and grabbed her ankles dragging her down toward the foot of the bed. She yelped in surprise and then giggled.

She gasped as he spread her legs wide and then stepped back to the camera and looked in the screen. Nodding to himself he moved around the camera. Without saying another word, he crawled onto the bed, pushing her spread legs up, his hands behind her knees. Her eyes were wide as she realized that in this position and the camera where it was meant that she was completely exposed to the cameras gaze.

She was looking at the camera when she gasped as she felt something. Her head snapped around and she saw and felt as Steve licked her labia. His eyes went up to her and he raised his head.

"Am I doing it right?"

Rachel groaned.

"Oh God, YES!"

Steve's head dropped and his tongue continued to administer to Rachels pussy which was rapidly becoming more and more wet. Rachel closed her eyes, her hands clenched in the bed linen. She was suddenly focused only on the sensations that Steve's tongue was drawing from her pussy and her clit. He had found that tender little bud and was now sucking on it gently. His hands were under her rear end and massaged her butt cheeks. Her breathing was growing more and more ragged. Then, her head arched up off the bed as she felt his tongue thrust deeply into her cunt.

"O GOD STEVE. FUCK!!"

That last outburst caused Steve to look up at her in amazement. He had never heard Rachel use that kind of language and in that tone. She looked down at him.

"Don't stop NOW! Jesus!"

He grinned, ducked his head and rammed his tongue back into Rachels pussy. He sucked and slurped. To his amazement he was turned on as well. His cock was throbbing. And he found her juices were amazingly delicious. He licked and sucked and slurped. He nipped and bit at the tender flesh. Each time he did something different, she would groan, writhe and then, to his surprise, she took a deep breath, her body tensed and her hands flashed down to grasp his hair and pull his face tight against her. Her back arched and she emitted a long rapidly growing scream. Steve realized that Rachel had just orgasmed harder than he had ever known her to do so before. As she collapsed back onto the bed, her hands fell down to her sides and her legs stretched out over his shoulders. He lay still, letting her slowly recover just watching her face from his position just above her heaving belly. In time she opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Well, Mister. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

###

At sisterhood, everyone watched wide eyed. Mags stopped the video just as Rachel asked that fateful question.

Ariel giggled.

"Did he?"

Rachel colored.

"I'll say. More than once."

That broke the ice and the chatter picked up rapidly. The wine flowed heavily. Time passed and the conversation waned. Mags pushed the table toward Ariel.

Ariel grinned and pressed the button. Everyone watched as the screen flashed.

"338"

Ariel read.

"Time for a road trip. Take your partner for an overnight trip. This one should be a little different. No 5 star hotels this time. The object is find the sleaziest motel you can find, rent a room, by the hour if it is that kind of place, and spend a little time. If you are really adventurous, make a stop at several places. Gals, flash the desk clerk and see if you can get a discount. Guys, convince your partner to flash the desk clerk or leave the curtains open."

Everyone waited to see if Ariel would balk at the task. To their surprise her face came up with a grin.

"That actually sounds like fun!"

Everyone just stared at her in amazement except Mags, whose lips curved into a knowing smile.

12