The Sisters

Story Info
He meets, seduces two sisters.
8.4k words
4.4
52.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the company box just to the third base side of the Braves dugout. Because of a conference that pulled most of the company's executives out of Atlanta, I had it all to myself.

It was the fourth inning and the Braves had a comfortable 5 - 2 lead over the Diamondbacks when I spotted the two girls attempting to sneak into the adjacent box. I knew the usher would be on them as soon as he looked their way.

It was obvious they didn't belong. For one, they looked about sixteen. Then the box, which had eight seats, already had two occupants who would probably object to sharing the seats with them as they were also Asian.

So I did the right thing and called them over to my box. "Ladies, would you like to join me? As you can see, I'm by myself, with all these seats available. And if the ushers ask, I'll vouch for you."

Like young teens they giggled a thank you and joined me, making sure to sit one seat away.

We chatted and I told them it was my companies' box. They assumed I meant I owned the company and were very impressed. I quickly ascertained that they were sisters; Filipino, and were born on the same day, but a year apart. Tala, the younger, was twenty, and Luningning, twenty-one.

They were in the United States to go to a small Georgia college. They were strikingly pretty, reminding me of the beauties painted years ago by Paul Gauguin. When I told them this, they tittered like twelve-year-olds and I found them both enchanting.

I leaned that they both had crushes on Chipper Jones, the Braves third baseman.

"Would you like to meet him?" I asked, taking advantage of their naivety in such matters.

"Oh, yes," they answered in unison.

Chipper would be coming to bat in the Brave's half of the fourth and with the on deck circle only fifteen feet away I thought I might get his attention and get him to wave at the girls.

When Chipper stepped into the on-deck circle, swinging a weighted bat, I called out that he had two lovely admirers with me, and asked if he give them a wink and a smile.

He couldn't help but hear me. But athletes are conditioned to block out most of the sounds coming from the fans and focus on the game at hand.

I called out louder: "C'mon, Chipper, give the girls a break, will'ya?"

I saw him glance in our direction and quickly pointed to the girls. He shifted his right leg so that he was looking in our direction. I told the girls to stand and wave at him. Of course they did, and to my relief, Chipper nodded to them and then smiled before giving them a wicked wink.

Then he turned away and renewed his concentration on the opposing pitcher and the timing of his swing.

The sister's were in awe. Their hero had acknowledged them. What's more he had winked at them. When they sat down it was Tala sitting next to me, the deliberate spacing had been forgotten.

"Do you know, Mr. Chipper?" Luningning asked.

"I'm afraid we haven't met socially. I have met him several times at autograph sessions, but I don't really know him."

"But ... he smiled at us when you asked him too," Luningning said sounding as if she were convinced we knew one another quite well.

I assured her I did not really know him, but she and her sister wanted to believe otherwise and I left well enough alone.

I had an opportunity to study their bodies as the game went on. Neither girl had what some would call head turning looks. In fact they were average in most respects. But they had a vitality missing in most of the women I dated and for that reason alone I found them sexually interesting.

Luningning appeared to have her sister beat in the breast department, but not by much, with both no better than average. Tala had the nicer ass, but as they were careful about exposing any parts of their respective anatomies, I was left to draw my own conclusions.

Still, there was something about them that held my attention, and I invited them to join me for dinner after the game.

At first they declined. I insisted, using the fact that I'd introduced them to Chipper Jones as my leverage. After some discussion between sisters, Tala told me they would be delighted to accompany me, but only if they paid.

I knew they didn't have much money and so I lied and told them I was on my company's expense account. We would all be eating on the company, and it wouldn't mind.

I hailed a cab and took them to the Renaissance where we had a suite booked year round. The sisters had never been in a hotel like the Renaissance before, and I gave them time to adjust to their surroundings.

Tala was afraid to enter the restaurant; she protested that she wasn't dressed appropriately. Her sister was about to agree when I found a couple seated having lobster who were dressed so casually as to make one think they were street people.

Actually they were in style if one wanted to be shabby-sheik. But the sisters were convinced they were dressed in an acceptable fashion and allowed me to seat them.

I ordered a bottle of Riesling, which is a dry, semi-sweet, sparkling wine while the girls went to the ladies room to freshen up.

They had already informed me that with the hotdogs and other junk food they'd had during the game they wouldn't be eating a meal, so I ordered dessert for them, crème Brule, which would be light but very enjoyable with the wine.

When they returned I saw that both girls had added some lipstick and rouge to their face. Their facial features didn't really require anything else. They were both pretty, with the flattish noses common with women from the Philippines which made them at least to my eyes, more desirable than the typical American female.

Luningning's eyes lit up on seeing the dessert on the table. "What is this?"

"It's dessert. I know that your bellies are full, but there is always room for some dessert. And the wine is Riesling, a fine German White which I think you'll enjoy as well."

Tala's eyes were sparkling as she picked up her spoon and sampled the Brule.

"Ummm, Luningning, this is wonderful, do try some."

Giving me a look of resignation, Luningning followed her sister's example and tried the dessert.

"It's ... its truly wonderful!" she said, sounding amazed that I would provide them with such a sumptuous food.

I poured the wine and both girls sampled it and expressed their opinions that it might be the finest wine they'd ever had.

They were quick to finish off the dessert, and as I refilled their wine glasses I felt a touch on my leg under the table. It made me jump, and I looked down and saw that it was Tala's bare foot tickling me.

She'd kicked off her sandals and her toes were stroking against the outside of my leg. I moved my leg against hers and smiled at her. My legs were slightly apart now, and I deliberately edged my chair a bit closer to make it easier for her.

She slid her leg over mine until it was between my legs, stroking against my inner thigh.

"I really can't hold my liquor, Mr. Washburn," she said, her eyes sparkling even more if that was possible.

I saw a quizzical expression cross her sister's face, but it quickly vanished, replaced by her normal expression.

"Please, you must call me Peter, I insist. After all I am using your first names, am I not?"

"Yes," Luningning giggled, "but that's because you would find our last names very difficult to pronounce."

I let my left hand fall below the table top and my fingertips made contact with Tala's satiny smooth skin I stroked her left calve.

She knew what she was doing with her toes, teasing me by rubbing my thighs, deliberately not going any higher. Then she broke contact, and I got that weird feeling you get when you know something is close to you even thought you can't see it. I was rock hard and waiting for her toes to make contact with my erection.

Meanwhile, Luningning was observing a party of six at the bar doing Tequila shots.

"Whatever are they doing, Mr. Washburn?" she asked.

I was relieved to be asked a question I could readily answer, and said, "They're doing Tequila shots. It can be a lot of fun."

"It looks fun," she said just as Tala's toes pressed against my cock, wiggling them backwards and forwards, even tickling my testicles.

I put my wineglass down and said, we can do it if you want to. It involves biting into a lime, downing a shot of /tequila and then licking some salt off your wrist.

Tala spoke for the first time since she'd begun teasing me with her toes. "What is this Tequila you speak of, Peter?"

Luningning gave her sister a disapproving glance for using my first name.

"Thank you for using my first name, Tala. I appreciate it."

She got my true meaning and gave me a shy smile.

"As to Tequila, it's a Mexican drink and its made from the cactus plant. You know what a cactus is, right?"

Both girls nodded, and I went on, wondering if Luningning knew what Tala was doing under the table.

I spent several minute rambling on about tequila, and as our wine bottle was empty, suggested we move to the bar and try tequila shots.

We settled in at the bar, with Luningning on my left and Tala on my right. Tala was two stools removed from the other party doing shots.

Tala proved adept at mastering the technique, while Luningning couldn't quite get it down. As we finished our second round of shots the other party tipped the bartender and left. We were alone at the bar.

The sisters thought this a wonderful game and quickly finished a third round and ordered up a fourth.

They failed to notice that I hadn't joined them in the last round and was spilling more of my next shot than swallowing.

Diabolical aren't I?

When the bartender excused himself for a minute to restock some Heineken, I asked Luningning if she would show me her tits.

She looked at her sister and burst out laughing. Her sister followed suite a moment later.

"Why won't you show them to me? I bet they're beautiful." Of course I knew they liked being looked at, although they were both relatively shy.

"Because I don't have much to show," she repled.

"Well, aren't yours bigger than Tala's?"

"No, they're not."

"I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe," and to make my point I reached out and grasped her left breast.

She allowed me to feel it until I rubbed the nipple, making it hard, then she gently pushed my hand aside.

I turned to Tala and said, "Have you ever played the kissing game?"

"The kissing game? I don't understand."

"I'll show the both of you. It goes like this." I reached out with a hand and placed it behind her neck then pulled her face close to mine.

I saw the excitement in her eyes and knew this would go over well with Tala and perhaps with Luningning too.

I gently placed my lips against hers and quickly pulled back. She hadn't expected anything like that; it wasn't anything close to a normal kiss.

I heard Luningning giggle behind me.

"Again," I said, and moved close for another.

This time Tala attempted to press her lips against mine, but I expected that and was careful to just make contact with her lower lips and then quickly move back.

"What kind of kissing is that?" Tala asked, slightly put off by my tactics.

"Didn't I tell you it was a kissing game?"

"Yes, but what?"

I silenced her by placing my finger on her lips. This too had a certain purpose. I was making her lips more sensitive than normal, and as the mouth is a major depository of nerve sensors, heightening their alert system for what was to follow.

"Are you watching, Luningning?"

"Yes, I see you barely touching her lips before backing away. It's not kissing."

"I disagree. If one's lips touch another's it is a kiss. It shouldn't matter how long the kiss lasts."

"So you're saying a kiss is a kiss is a kiss."

"Yes, just as a rose is a rose is a rose."

Luningning was smarter than I'd thought, and despite all the Tequila and wine had the good sense to ask, "And what is the purpose of this game of kisses?"

"Good question. Can I show you by continuing the game?"

"Yes," both girls said together.

I beckoned to Tala and she presented her lips to me.

This time I let my tongue flick out to give her lower lip a quick lick.

"Ewe!" she laughed. "He tongued me, Luningning!"

"I didn't see it," Luningning laughed. "He is so fast."

"Once again, Tala," I said, and suppressing a laugh of her own, she readied herself for the next kiss, which of course reverted to the briefest touch of our lips.

"Oh, I think I'm beginning to understand this game," she giggled.

"Really?" I said.

"Oh, yes. It's kind of a guessing game."

"Go on," I said with a smile.

"Umm, will the kissing, or I should say, will the kisses become faster?" Tala asked.

"Yes."

"And I'm supposed to correctly guess which type it will be?"

"That's the general idea," I answered with a bigger smile.

"Okay, let's play!" she laughed and we went at it. Tentative kisses, slight flicks of the tongue, eventually moving on to kisses lasting two or three seconds, with someone's tongue darting into the other's mouth, or just tongue licking tongue, until we both dissolved in joyous laughter.

Tala hugged me when we stopped playing; her hand quickly darted to my crotch and gave my erection a pleasant squeeze.

"You must play this game, Luningning. It's so fun."

I turned to face Luningning. "Ready to try it?"

Luningning's face was flushed with excitement as she nodded her assent.

We began with four straight butterfly kisses. Tala laughed delightedly behind me.

After a minute or so, Luningning's tongue speared the slight opening of my mouth. She'd definitely caught me off guard and we both laughed as she pointed at me as if to say, "I got you!"

We continued our kissing until a French kiss lasted over a minute, drawing a comment from the bartender about propriety in public.

"Want to keep playing?" I asked the sisters.

They did, but wondered where we could without attracting attention.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a flash." Throwing two twenties on the bar I said, "Bartender, set up two shots of Tequila for the ladies," and left to see about getting the room my company had at blocked out the hotel for its executives and special clients.

The room was open, and I signed in, got the pass card and went back to get the girls.

I was kissing and feeling Tala's tits while she ground against my thigh in the elevator while Luningning giggled.

The last two shots of Tequila were paying dividends as both sisters were obviously inebriated at this point.

Once inside the room I made a point to start in with Luningning, playing a game of touching tongues with her before pulling her tight and Frenching her for a solid two minutes while Tala playfully tied to separate us.

When we finally broke the kiss, I asked Tala if she would show me her tits.

"Is that the only thing you are interested in? My breasts?" she asked playfully.

"No, of course not," I replied, trying to act like I was offended by her claim, "I'm just curious and I want to know everything about you two."

"Well, you just hold your horses! You'll find out soon enough," she replied giggling slightly, "If you're lucky."

"If I'm lucky?" I said with mock seriousness. I continued in the same vein, "Luningning, will you show me yours?"

Luningning burst out laughing. "Mine? Why mine, Tala's are much nicer."

"Have you girls ever had sex?" I asked without any warning.

Luningning looked stunned for a moment. I moved in to kiss her and she willingly placed her lips to mine, Frenching her and enjoying her returning the favor. I worked my leg between her thighs, and finding no resistance, reached up and squeezed her tit through her sweater. It was as large as the palm of my hand, and very soft.

She moaned into my mouth, but when I thumbed the nipple, she broke off the kiss and quickly put some distance between us.

"No, I'm not that kind of girl," she protested. Her breathing rate was up and her cheeks were flush.

I looked at Tala and saw that she was in a similar state. I beckoned her over to us and she came right up to me.

I placed a hand on each sister's breast. They allowed me to do so, and didn't protest when I gently caressed them.

"Oh, why not?"Tala said and she pulled her top off. Her breasts were average, but she had the loveliest puffied nipples I'd ever seen.

"Oh..." was all I could manage.

"You don't like?" she said, obviously embarrassed; and covered them with her arms.

"Tala ... I do like them ... it's just ... it's just that I've never seen nipples like those. I mean, they're fantastic. I have too ... I mean, may I taste them?"

She glanced at her sister, who was staring at my crotch and didn't see her.

"Luningning?" she said calling out her sister's name.

"Huh ... Oh yeah?" Luningning replied a moment later.

"He ... he wants to suck on my titties."

"So?"

"Should I let him?"

"They're your titties, do what you want. You always do anyway."

That remark told me a great deal, and my hand found its way to Tala's right breast and cupped it, leaving the nipple alone.

"Tell me you don't want me too, Tala," I whispered.

"I..." She started to reply, but I cut her off.

"Tell me it wasn't your foot under the table back in the restaurant playing with my cock."

"Umm, I..."

"Weren't you enjoying teasing me?"

"Yes, but..."

"You thought that would be the end of it. That you and your sister would get up from the table and never see me again, am I right?"

"Umm ... well, maybe."

"And here we are, me with my hand on your lovely tit, maybe ... just maybe ready to put a hand up your skirt and feel that pussy."

"No!"

"Tala, did you really tease him like that?" Luningning asked with concern.

"No!"

"What?" I shouted in her face causing Tala to blanch.

"I ... I mean ... it was an accident."

"It was no accident, Tala. You kept your foot in my crotch for a couple minutes, toying with me."

"Oh, you slut!" Luningning said. But her face had a smirk that sent me a different message. One that told me Luningning might just be willing to play even more than Tala did.

"Okay ... okay, you can suck them, but not too hard. They're very sensitive," Tala whined.

I slid my hands up her naked back to her head and tilted her face back and kissed her hard. Not surprisingly, she tasted of Tequila, lemon and salt. Her eager response made it clear that her protestations had been pure bullshit; she just wanted an excuse to let me do it that her sister would accept and not berate her for after we were finished.

"Like my kisses?" I asked when we came up for air.

Tala gently shook her head then kissed me again. As my tongue played with hers, I reached out and found Luningning's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

She squeezed back, telling me she was also ready to play.

I began to caress Tala's breasts. When she moaned appreciatively I thumbed her puffy nipples until they hardened.

Her knee was exerting pressure against my dick, moving ever so slightly back and forth. It evoked a sensation not unlike being jerked off with my dick still in my pants.

I glanced over at her sister. Luningning's mouth was open and her eyes were bright, but she also looked frightened. I gave her hand another squeeze, released it and moved it to her breast and squeezed it, but not hard.

Was I really going to score the both of them? The odds were long against my being successful with both. Too many factors might cause one or both to just storm the fuck out of the hotel room.

I reminded myself to move slowly even if I had had success after success with them thus far.

I pried my mouth from Tala's succulent saliva-soaked nipples and kissed her gently, Frenching her for a good two minutes while fondling her sister's breasts.

Then I ended the kiss and told my smoky-eyed partner that it was her sister's turn. Tala was breathing fast and hard, but she seemed to accept this as a necessary thing.