The Sisters and the Jewel Thief

Story Info
Two sisters meet a fugitive in the woods.
14.3k words
4.22
42.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

Craig sat on the flat rock that he used as a chair and watched the campfire burn as he ate his last can of chili. After two weeks of doing nothing but sitting and waiting, he was getting antsy and his supplies were getting low. He would have to go into town soon. But he wasn't sure though if it had been long enough. One of the biggest mistakes a crook on the run can make is to start running too soon. The search is the most intense at the very beginning. After a while, the news stops running reports and the local cops get back to writing to tickets and drinking coffee.

Fifteen days ago he had been staying in transitional housing from the correctional department and had just started a new job, filling vending machines. It was pretty crap work -minimum wage, no benefits, no future, but he was going to try to make it work. But then it happened. The kind of once in a lifetime score that you dreamt about and he knew he just had to go for it.

He was filling the vending machines at the Hartford Museum of Natural History when he noticed the display. The 'Soul of California' a dark purple benitoite gem the size of golf ball was the largest stone of its kind to ever be pulled out of the San Benito River. It was on display in a glass case in the foyer of the museum. There was hardly any security there or at least nothing that would prevent someone from taking it. Their strategy was instead to catch anyone who took it right away.

There were cameras at the entrances and two more aimed at the case itself. The emerald was under a hardened glass box which was secured with a simple lock and the kind of electronic monitor used to secure home windows. This was not the kind of security needed for a one-of-a-kind gem valued conservatively at eight million dollars.

Craig had never done a big job like this before. He'd started nicking stereos and the occasional car when he was fourteen and from there he graduated to knocking off electronics stores. He had been up at State for the last two years because he got caught selling stolen merchandise out of the back of truck. But grabbing that gem wouldn't be any harder than anything he had done before. The lock was cheap crap and he knew how to avoid the cameras. The trick would be getting out and away before the security guards inside the museum could respond or the police could arrive and then staying down low until the heat was off.

He finished filling up the vending machines and unloaded their deposit of quarters and dollar bills and walked slowly to his van our front, noting the cameras' locations as he did. His van was parked in a service parking spot close to the entrance but there were no cameras pointing that way. He took off his company jacket, put a Yankee's cap on and walked back into the museum.

He had learned that the best way to get caught was to try to be sneaking. It was much better to walk confidently like you owned the place.

The jewel was in a case in the center of the foyer before you came to the ticket counter. The way it was situated the woman behind the counter couldn't see the display. There weren't any visitors at this time of day. He walked up to the display and jammed a screwdriver into the lock. It turned easily just like he knew it would. He lifted up the display grabbed the rock and dropped it in his pocket turned and walked back to his waiting van. The whole thing from the van and back again took less than a minute. There hadn't been an alarm when he opened the display but he knew that he was now in a race against time.

He made it to highway 44 west out of Hartford without seeing a single police car. But he knew that he had to get rid of his car soon. It would only be a matter of time before the figured out that he hadn't gone on to his next stop. He drove through a small township and found a gravel road that looked pretty deserted. He drove up the road until he couldn't go further and then parked in a thicket of trees. With any luck they wouldn't find the van for a long time and maybe they would just think that the ex-con stole the van.

For the first time since leaving the museum he looked at the gem. It was heavier than he had thought. The purple color lit up when he held it in the sunlight. He could understand that this was valuable. He slipped it back into his pocket and grabbing a backpack he went to the back of the van to see what he could pack for a short trip. He loaded his pack up with the cash from the machines $137 in ones and a heavy sack of quarters. He then grabbed a couple of cases of chocolate peanut butter bars, three boxes of beef sticks and a couple bottles of sports drink. He grabbed his coat and a thick packing blanket, zipped up the bag and leaving the keys in the ignition he walked away from his life on the straight and narrow.

He had hiked that first day about twenty miles across country. Near a trailhead, he risked going into a camping supply store and picked up some basic camping gear and some canned food, that had cost him just about all of his cash but it was what he had been living on for the last two weeks. If he was going to make it the 2,000 miles or so down to Georgia, he was going to need some more money and some more supplies.

He finished his meal and was thinking about what he would do now that his chili was gone, when he thought he heard something not far from him. It sounded like laughter. There it was again, a loud joyful scream. That's strange. He had chosen this place because it was so isolated. It was near the Appalachian Trail, the north-south foot highway that went from Canada down to Georgia, but it was several miles off the main path. The whole time he had been here he hadn't seen or heard anyone. If he were spotted and recognized now it could ruin everything.

*****

Brianne paused to take a breath. People did this for fun? Like more than once? Her older sister Brooke had needled her for weeks until she had agreed to go with her on this hiking trip. She would have rather spent spring break at home reading romance novels and bench watching old TV shows on the computer, but Brooke had said she needed to do something memorable. She needed to stretch herself, experience something new. She had suggested they go to Mexico, but their parents hadn't agreed. Brianne was only 18 and her sister had just turned 21 and then didn't trust them at resort with hundreds of college kids. Also they were paranoid that they would get kidnapped by the Mexican drug cartels. So here they were, on the Appalachian Trail. Brooke didn't see what all the fuss was about. It was pretty much just trees, trees and more trees.

The worst thing was they had to carry everything that they would need on their backs. What a crazy way to take a vacation. Weren't vacations supposed to be about getting a rest, not getting exhausted?

There was still no sign of Brooke. Brianne was not exactly the most sporty person and Brooke had lost her patience with her around the first mile marker. Since then they had each been walking on their own. So much for doing something together as sisters, Brianne thought. Brooke was everything that she was not: skinny, popular, outgoing, and competitive. It was sometimes hard to see that they were related at all.

Brianne started to ascend the trail again when Brooke came running down the track sans backpack a huge grin on her face.

"I win!" she said laughing.

Of course you won, Brianne thought to herself.

"Come on slow poke. Let me take your backpack. You're almost there."

Brianne happily handed her backpack over. She was hot. She would be happy when they reached the lake. She would dive right in.

"You know you really ought to work out more," Brooke said chidingly. "You want to be in good shape so that you will get in a good sorority next year."

"I don't know if I'm going to join a sorority."

"Oh you've got to. The only way to get to know people at Decatur is to be part of a Greek house."

"I don't know that I'm going to go to Decatur."

"What?!" Brooke stopped and turned around. "You've got to. All of us have gone to Decatur. Mom, Dad, Aunt Kathy -Waldmann Hall is named after grandpa!"

"Yeah, I know..." Brianne didn't want to talk about it. She wished that she hadn't even mentioned it. Now she probably wouldn't hear the end of it the whole time they were out here.

"Where are you going to instead? Primrose?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm going to go anywhere."

Brooke looked at Brianne aghast. She turned around and kept walking. At least she wasn't talking anymore.

They really weren't far. In a few minutes they were standing on the edge of a pristine lake.

"Come on let's go for a swim." Brianne said, opening her back pack to get her swimsuit.

"Nope, first we've got to set up camp." Brooke answered matter-of-factly.

That was the way Brooke always talked. She bossed everyone around. Even in school she told the teachers what they had to do like she was the principal. And the crazy thing was, they did it. They always did. Everyone always did what Brooke wanted.

Brianne put down her back pack and helped Brooke take out the tent. It was a light weight two person dome. Brooke had borrowed it from her boyfriend Mike and like everything she was extremely exact in how it had to be put up. They managed to get it up without too many arguments and in short order their camp was set up. Finally they could go swimming.

Brianne dug through her back pack. "Have you seen my swimsuit?"

"Oh, I think you left it on your bed."

"No, I'm sure I packed it." Brianne kept on looking through her things.

"Sweetie, it's not in there."

Brianne looked up her sister. Whenever Brooke called her "sweetie" it always made her suspicious. "What did you do?"

"You don't need a swimsuit sweetie. We're in the middle of nowhere. There isn't any one around."

"Are you saying that you took my swimsuit out of my bag?" Brianne glared at her sister angrily.

"Well to be honest, you could hardly call it a swimsuit, more like a second tent." Brooke teased.

"Well now what am I supposed to do." Brianne said frustrated. "I was really looking forward to a swim."

"I guess you'll just have to figure something out," Brooke laughed. Her t-shirt was in her hands and she was folding it neatly. She then undid her bra and placed it on top of her shirt and while Brooke watched she slipped her tan shorts off folded them in half and finally let her panties fall to the ground. "Well don't just stand there. I thought you said you were looking forward to a swim." She ran down into the water splashing as she ran. When the water was up to her waist she screamed loudly and dove in to the calm water.

Brooke watched her, still angry that her sister had set her up for this situation. This was typical Brooke. She always gets her way somehow. But it didn't really make sense to not swim because of that. As Brooke had rightly said, they were in the middle of nowhere and there really wasn't anyone around.

The afternoon sun was still really hot and Brianne could not imagine sitting here at camp while Brooke enjoyed the water so reluctantly she stood up. She slowly removed her top checking one last time that they really were alone. It was sweaty and stuck to her skin. She then undid her shorts and stood there in her bra and panties. For a moment she considered wearing those instead as a swimsuit but Brooke was right about one thing. She should try to expand her experiences some. That was after all the reason she had agreed to go on this trip in the end. Quickly before she changed her mind she undid her bra and let her panties slide down her legs. Leaving her clothes in a pile she ran into the lake screaming and laughing as she went.

*****

Craig had just about finished his meal when he thought he heard something not far from him. It sounded like laughter. He stopped and listened. There it was again, a loud joyful scream. That's strange. He had chosen this place because it was so isolated. It was near the Appalachian Trail, the north-south foot highway that went from Canada down to Georgia, but it was several miles off the main path. The whole time he had been here he hadn't seen or heard anyone. If he were spotted and recognized now it could ruin everything.

He wandered down from his camp toward the voices he had heard. It had sounded like they had come from the direction of the lake.

Right now the whole state was probably searching for him and the eight million dollar jewel that he had stolen. His whole plan depended on him not being discovered. He needed to see who these unwelcome guests were and what they were doing here in this isolated place.

He carefully negotiated his path through the thick underbrush until he came to a spot where he had a good view of the lake beneath him. Immediately he saw where the sounds had come from. Two young women had set up camp on the banks of the lake and they were now swimming.

This was no good. If they camped there, they might wander up to where he was camped or they might notice that they are not alone. He thought about picking up camp and moving farther away in order to avoid being seen, but then he got a good look at them. Suddenly his priorities changed. He decided he didn't mind if he met them after all. One of the women had climbed up onto a large flat rock and he noticed that she wasn't wearing a swimsuit.

She stood on the rock and called out to her companion. Although, he was at least 50 yards away he could clearly make out the contours of her naked body. Suddenly he was reminded that it had been over two years since he had been with a woman.

He now saw that the other woman was also swimming in the buff and he decided to risk it and move in closer. Climbing slowly down a steep embankment, he was able to get down to where he was about twenty yards from the two young women. He could hear them talking clearly now and more importantly he could see them clearly.

They were both pretty young. He had a hard time guessing ages, but he figured they were four or five years younger than him, probably 19 or 20. The one who had stood up on the rock was a skinny tan brunette with hair that went down past her shoulders. The other one was kind of fat. Well not fat exactly but round and thick. Her pale skin didn't look like it saw much sunlight and her mouse brown hair was cut short.

The skinny one was now lying on the small stone island soaking up the last of the afternoon sun. From where he was crouched he had a great view. There were two white triangles where her bikini normally covered her small breasts and another one down below. He could make her small round nipples. Her lower regions were shaved and graced with a little landing strip of trimmed hair. The sun glistened on her wet body. He got hard looking at her.

The fat one was swimming and he couldn't see much of her through the water, but she stood up in the waist deep water once in a while, giving him a great view of her big tits.

The girls were laughing about something. When she laughed the skinny one on the rock scrunched up her nose. It was really cute.

After spending two weeks in the woods without seeing anyone and after two years of not being with a woman he would love to fuck either of them, if just to pass the time. If he had to choose though, he would definitely choose the skinny one. He'd love to take those little tits into his mouth.

He imagined himself going down there taking off his clothes and jumping in, but he knew that would be just about the fastest way to get them to put their clothes back on. He watched them from a little while longer. They didn't seem to be in any hurry to get out of the water. If only he could go down there without chasing them off.

He snuck away into the bushes. A few minutes later, he came walking up to the edge of the lake and in a confident voice he called out, "Get out of the water!" Holding up his wallet with his driver's license visible in the little plastic window he yelled, "You're trespassing! This is state property! No swimming allowed!"

It was true. There was a reason he had chosen to camp in this location. The lake, though beautiful, was not open to swimmers. It was a drinking water reservoir, so there was no reason for anyone to come here.

He kept on yelling in his best impression of a guard at the prison who everyone had called the Bulldog. The women, as he had expected, were shocked and surprised. Embarrassed, they quickly got out of the water, sometimes stumbling. They kept their hands in strategic places covering up all the naughty bits that he had already been enjoying. The chubby one had a hard time managing that. Her nipples were so big she couldn't quite cover both of them with one arm and keep her other hand between her legs. He enjoyed watching her struggle and didn't try to hide the fact that he was staring. Both of the girls had red cheeks with embarrassment.

"We're so sorry," the skinny one said as she overcame the uncomfortableness of being naked in front of a stranger. "We didn't know that you're not allowed to swim here."

"You didn't see the signs?" he asked indicating to his left and then to his right two large signs that plainly stated that swimming was forbidden.

The girls shook their heads. "No, we didn't. We're sorry. We won't do it again," The skinny one answered again.

"I'm sure you won't," he replied. "The penalty for contaminating a drinking water supply is $30,000 or up to a year in jail." He just let that one sit there for a moment and watched the girls' eyes open wide with surprise and the color drain from their faces. It was actually true. One of the guys on his cell block had gotten drunk and taken a piss in a reservoir. Since he didn't have the money for the fine he had spent 9 months upstate making license plates.

"Are you going to arrest us?" the fat one spoke for the first time.

"I'm afraid I have no other choice," Craig replied. "Now let's see here. Do you have any I.D.? I don't suppose you have any on you." He stepped toward them inspecting them from top to bottom.

"Our wallets are over there in our shorts." The chubby one pointed to their clothes helpfully.

He walked over to the two sets of clothes. One was piled in a heap the other was folded neatly, T-shirts, bras, panties and shorts. He picked up a big pair of shorts, obviously belonging to the larger girl. Inside there was a smart phone, some car keys and a wallet. He put the other things in his pocket but he opened up the thin leather wallet. She had credit cards about $80 and inside was a driver's license for Brianne Waldmann, 18 years old, weight: 145 lbs., height 5'6". "It says here that you are 145 lbs," he said obviously appraising her. "But that can't be right, you got to be at least 155 and I'd guess 160." She looked away, when he said that. It was clear that she was embarrassed and that he was right.

He didn't mind a few extra pounds though. He was getting hard watching her stand there awkwardly trying unsuccessfully to cover her private areas. Her hand was too small to cover the untrimmed brown hair between her legs and although her arm was across her chest, her boob underneath her elbow kept on popping out for him to see, especially when she was flustered, which was just about the whole time.

He put her wallet in his pocket too and then moved over to the neatly stacked pile clothes. The skinny one, who like Brianne was still standing there naked and dripping wet with one arm over her breasts her other hand between her legs, stared at him watching him go through her clothing. He picked up her lacy light blue panties.

"I guess these are yours then?" He looked at the young woman and smiled. It was obvious that they were hers. Who else's would they be? But he just liked to see her reaction as he handled her most intimate clothing.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers