The Sisters' Party

Story Info
Continuation of The Lady at the Mall.
4.3k words
4.42
183.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
377 Followers

Josh Adams had been a nobody for most of his life. He was the kind of guy you did not noticed and when you did you quickly forgot him. That all changed when he found the ring. It was a mostly ordinary looking silver ring but he quickly discovered the ancient designs on it had power. The ring gave him the power to not only control others completely but to also know many of their thoughts. Jack had his first major fun with the lady at the mall. Since that time he had been busy but he was always looking for his next plaything.

On the other hand Janette was 39 years old and sometimes felt her life had simply gone too fast and now she is just another pump middle age wife. However, this was far from true. Janette was a very beautiful sexy woman in the prime of her life. Although she did little to advertise her sexy body, her husband and the many other men in her life certainly noticed it.

Janette was 5’7”, dark brown hair and a very shapely figure. Her 36 C cup breasts were almost perfect globes with perky nipples surrounded by a beautiful areola. Janette’s main problem was she suffered the same fate as many women her age. Instead of appreciating her own beauty she judged herself by an unfair comparison to some young anorexic looking teenager who looked as if she had spent the last year in a prison camp. No, Janette was a very beautiful woman who had forgotten and repressed her own sexuality to the point she was no longer interested at all.

As Janette sat in the bathroom shaving the hair above the pink folds of her pussy lips she sighed. She wished she had the tight ass of her younger sister, Heather. Janette never told anyone about her feelings about her younger sister. She could hardly admit it to herself, but she loved Heather’s tight ass. Last summer when they were changing into their bikinis at the beach she got a great view of Heather’s ass. Janette could not believe her reaction but the sight of Heather’s ass cheeks, her own sister, was very stimulating. Janette felt something stir in her that had been silent for a long time. As Heather turned around Janette quickly averted her gaze but not before she had a good look at her sister’s clean shaven pussy. Janette was amazed and somewhat disgusted with herself as the effect it had on her.

“Janette, are you okay?” Heather asked noticing that her sister looked flushed.

“Yes, I am okay. I guess it was just something I ate,” Janette replied still trying to not look at her sister’s nude body standing before her. She was having little success though and as she looked down she had difficulties preventing her eyes from fixating on her sister’s pussy.

“You sure you’re okay,” Heather asked again. Heather noticed that her sister seemed to be staring at her pussy. Heather glanced down at herself to make sure there was nothing wrong. She found she was happy with the way her legs and pussy looked. Heather was very proud of her body and liked to show it off.

Heather was a very sexy woman with long brown hair flowing down past her shoulders. She was tall like her sister, 5’7”, and loved to wear tight fitting shorts that grabbed her ass in a provocative manner. She liked it when she noticed both guys and other girls staring at her. A few times she noticed that Rob, Janette’s husband, was staring at her tight blue jeans shorts. Once while he was taking pictures he sneaked a picture of her ass. This was a real turn on for her.

Heather could not believe her conservative sister was actually looking at her pussy but it sure looked like she was. If she was it was okay with Heather. She liked to show off her ass. Heather decided if her older sister wanted to see then she would give her a good view.

“Let me get my stuff off the floor,” Heather said her sister. With this she bent over and the effect was to push her naked ass into the air so Janette had a perfect view of not only her ass cheeks but both her asshole and her pussy slit.

Janette drew in a deep breath at the view. She quickly composed herself and said, “I’m feeling better now. We had better hurry.” Janette just wanted out of this situation. She could not believe the fact that seeing her sister’s body was turning her on. She could feel some wetness between her legs and knew this would simply not do.

Heather put on her tiny bikini and they walked to the beach. The rest of the day Heather noticed Janette sneaking looks at her.

Janette thought about this as she continued to shave her pussy. As she did she felt a tingle inside her and felt ashamed that such a memory would have such an effect. She quickly began to think of all the work she had to do today to prepare for the party on Saturday.

Janette had been married to her husband Rob for longer than she wanted to remember. She loved him and felt he was a good guy even though he could sometimes be a little weird. They had little sex simply because Janette had lost the desire. It had little to do with her feelings for her husband but more to do with the feeling she had about herself.

Janette knew her husband was a little weird. He liked to wear her panties and other articles of women’s clothes. She first caught him wearing them a number of years ago. She remembered back at her surprised entrance to find him sitting reading the paper in panties.

“What are you wearing Rob?” she said as she walked in the room arriving early from shopping.

“Nothing,” Rob said knowing that he had been caught. “Just your panties,” he added softly.

“Rob you are a weirdo,” she said.

Rob was somewhat relieved to find that Janette was not upset. He could always tell when something really bothered her. Wearing her panties was not one of those things.

Janette had now gotten use to her husband wearing women’s panties. At times she even liked seeing him in them. She even had fantasies with some domination themes during which she would take full control of her husband and his panties. Janette could never tell Rob any of this. She was not that kind of person. So she would quickly dismiss these thoughts from her mind, but as she did there was always a slight smile that lingered on her face.

“Well it is time to get going,” Janette said to herself. I don’t know why I am thinking all this weird stuff this morning. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Her cunt was clean and as she sucked in what she thought was her large stomach she gave herself a good look over. What she did not realize was that she looked great.

Janette and Rob were throwing a party on Saturday and she had a lot to do. She was inviting a number of people including her sisters, Heather, Lisa, and Jennifer. Along with them a few friends from the neighborhood would also be attending. Janette was praying that the weather would nice since they planned to have the party outdoors. Janette did not know this party was going to be very different from any party she had ever attended.

Janette dressed in a rather plain purple dressed that did little to accent the curves of her body. She hurried to do her shopping. She knew that later in the afternoon she would be meeting her three sisters. They were going shopping the local mall to check out a big sale.

Janette finished shopping and put up the groceries just as her sister, Jennifer arrived. All the sisters were beautiful women and Jennifer was no exception. She was 35 with shoulder length brown hair. She did not know it but she suffered from the same insecurities as her sister Janette. She worried that her 36 d cup breasts were beginning to sag. She also felt she needed loose weight. These concerns were such that much of her sexual desire had been negated by her feelings of undesirability. So like her sister Janette sex was no longer very important to her. It only reminded her of getting old. Jennifer did not know that men continued to find her very attractive and all would have loved to suck on her large breasts. Instead, like Janette, she secretly envied Heather and Lisa and their tight asses and firm breasts.

Heather was dressed in old blue jeans that were somewhat baggy hiding her nice ass. She wore a jacket over a t-shirt that almost was an attempt to hide the attractive woman that she was.

“Hi Janette, you ready to go?” Jennifer asked as she walked in the kitchen door.

“Just a moment and I’ll be ready,” Janette replied.

Janette and Jennifer were to meet their younger sisters at the mall. It took about 20 minutes to drive and their sisters were waiting for them.

“Hi, you guys,” Heather said as they approached the table in the food court.

“Hi, have you bought anything yet?” Janette asked and they all laughed.

Lisa and Heather were both dressed in dark jeans that fit tight to their ass. They fit in a way that drew men’s attention and they both enjoyed all the attention they could get. Lisa had a low cut dark pull over blouse but since it was little cool she wore a tan sweater that sadly hid some of her best features. Her breasts were small but perfect and she knew the right bras to wear to amplify the effect. Heather also wore a pull over blouse that was low cut but she also wore a sweater that hid her lovely chest.

What the girls did not know were they were being watched. Josh still had his powers intact and he just loved sitting around the mall looking at women. Now and then he would take his pick and have a great show. Today he noticed the sisters all having a good time and he got an idea for his show for the day.

As Josh developed his power of mind control, he found he could also hear thoughts. This was easier when the thoughts were conflicted because the conflict tended to produce more energy creating stronger thought patterns. He sent his mind probe to the table where the girls sat. He immediately obtained some very interesting results.

It seemed that both Janette and Jennifer had a thing for their youngest sisters’ ass. Due to their conflicted repressed feelings about this Josh was able to get very good details. He could read in Janette’s mind about the day at the beach. He could see in Jennifer’s mind that she had also felt desire when she looked upon both Heather and Lisa when she had seen them in the nude.

As Josh continued his exploration he also found conflicts within Lisa and Heather’s mind. It seemed both of them were jealous of their older sister’s happy marriages. They interpreted their older sister’s laid back attitude as evidence of how happy they were. Lisa was more envious since there had been many problems in her marriage and now she had a 12 y/o daughter. Even though she loved her daughter very much, this meant she still had a connection and a constant reminder of a failed marriage. Heather on the other loved the idea of family life but what the others did not know is that she also liked to be with women. Heather was bi-sexual but in this conservative family she would be careful to prevent anyone from learning of this.

Josh thought to himself this family has a lot of potential. At first he was thinking of just having the women put on a show at the mall. He had done this with several other women and loved their reaction to being helpless to stop him. But now he wanted something a bit different and these conflicted women were just the thing to help him.

Josh did a bit more mind scanning and learned that there was a party Saturday.

“I will have to get an invite to that party,” he thought to himself.

Josh followed the girls around the mall a bit listening to their thoughts. At one point Janette went into a store by herself leaving her sisters for a bit. Josh followed and used his powers.

“Janette stop!” he commanded.

Janette felt a funny sensation come over her and she stopped. She noticed a man walking up to her.

“Hi Janette, I’m Josh,” Josh said.

Janette just looked at him.

Josh had a great talent for control. By simply willing it he could make the two of them completely invisible to anyone walking by. They simply would not be noticed as if they were not there.

Josh looked at Janette. She still wore her purple dress and Josh noted it did little to accent the sexual curves of her body.

“Pull up your skirt Janette,” Josh ordered.

“Are you crazy Mister,” Janette said as she pulled up her skirt revealing some very unrevealing black panties.

“You have a poor choice in clothes Janette,” Josh commented.

“What the hell!” Janette said as she noticed she was standing in the middle of Penny’s Department Store with her dress pulled up and strange man was looking at her panties.

“Pull off those ugly panties and let me see your pussy!” Josh commanded.

“You are crazy. There is no way I will do that. Where is security?” Janette said as she bent down and pushed her panties to the floor. She still held up her skirt to follow Josh’s instructions to show him her cunt.

Josh looked carefully at Janette’s pussy. Josh noticed that panic was beginning in Janette’s face so he sent a push to her mind to calm down. She immediately calmed down.

“Very nice pussy lips,” he commended her slit plainly visible. “Yes you will do nicely. Step out of your panties.”

Janette stepped out of her panties.

Josh picked them up and as he did he caught a picture of Janette’s husband Rob wearing the panties.

“Alright, your family will be a great playground for me,” Josh was becoming excited by all the potential that this family was presenting to him: Two sisters who were afraid of getting old; Two sisters who were envious of their older sister’s apparent happiness; All sisters having some repressed lesbian tendencies; and on top of that one husband who likes to wear his wife’s panties.

“Oh yes, this is going to be fun,” Josh said to Janette.

“What do you mean?” Janette asked.

“Oh don’t you worry about Janette. All you will remember about this incident is that you ran into me, an old friend from school and you invited me to your party on Saturday. Do you understand?” Josh said.

“Yes, I understand,” Janette answered feeling very strange. Her head was buzzing.

Josh reached down and rubbed his finger down Janette’s slit. He felt her shuttered. Josh reached deep inside Janette and gave a little mind push at just the right part of her brain. Janette suddenly felt a rush of pure animalistic sexual passion flow through her. She felt her clit sprang to life for the first time in years.

“Oh my!” she said.

“Put your dress down now and forget what happen. Also when you hear or say my name your clit will feel delicious,” Josh said. He laughed to himself.

Josh walked off and left Janette standing in Penny’s with a very strange look on her face.

“What happened to me?” Janette thought to herself. Janette walked over to a water fountain and as she bent over she noticed the cool air flow under her dress.

“What happened to my panties?” she wondered to herself in alarm. She also noticed that he pussy was wet for the first time in years and she had strange yearning to have something sticking way up in her cunt.

“Oh my!” she said softly to herself and went to meet her sisters.

“Where have you been?” Jennifer asked Janette when she returned.

“Oh, I met an old friend from school. I invited him to the party,” she said feeling very strange as she said it.

“His name is Josh,” she continued and for some reason the mention of his name cause her to become extremely aware that she no longer wore panties. She also had a strange feeling as she felt her clit begin to swell and her pussy to begin to moisten.

Josh was waiting for the right time to send a message to .Jennifer. He wanted to talk to her alone. He directed her into the Victoria Secret shop. Josh had decided to do a little work on the two older sisters since they had much more repressed sexual tension than the younger girls.

Josh walked up to where Jennifer stood as she walked into the Victoria Secret shop.

“Hi Jennifer,” he said and sent a message that she was very comfortable talking to him.

“Hello,” she said.

“I am Josh, Janette’s friend. I saw the two of together at the other end of the mall and knew you had to be her sister,” he said.

“Nice to meet you Josh,” Jennifer liked this man but was feeling rather strange.

“Let’s look around in here,” he said. She followed him to the bra section and he picked up a very sexy see thru bra.

“What do you think of this?” he asked.

“Oh, I could never wear anything like this,” she said and blushed.

About that time a salesgirl walked over. “May I help you?” she asked.

This girl looked to be in her early 20’s and was very pretty. She was dressed very proper but with a certain sexy look.

Josh did a bit his magic so they would be left alone by everyone.

“What is your name?” Josh asked.

“Judy,” she answered.

“Judy what do you think of Jennifer’s titties? Don’t they look nice?”

The sales girl looked at him and in an assertive voice, “Look mister we don’t get into that kind of thing in here. We only sell to the ladies. We don’t play with the men.”

“Oh, I think you do,” he said and sent a message that she would be totally cooperative.

“Oh, I see what you mean,” Judy’s tone suddenly changed. “Jennifer has lovely titties. I would love to see them.”

“Jennifer, show Judy your titties.”

“Why I can’t do that in here. I would not do such a thing,” Jennifer said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

“What is happening!” she exclaimed.

“Calm down Jennifer,” Josh sent another calming message.

Jennifer settled down but had a very worried look on her face as she undid her bra exposing her breasts to the salesgirl.

“Those are fantastic breasts!” she said.

“Suck on them Judy,” Josh ordered.

“Oh I would just love to suck them.” Judy walked over to Jennifer and caressed her right tit. She then lifted it very softly and took the nipple into her mouth like a baby nursing her mother. “Mmmmm,” Judy said with her mouth full of Jennifer’s tit.

Jennifer could not believe that she was standing in the mall with her tit being sucked by a salesgirl she did not know. However, she also could not believe the fact that her nipple was responding to the soft sucking of the salesgirl’s tender mouth. Jennifer could feel Judy’s lips pressed against the flesh of her breast.

Josh looked at the scene and liked what he saw.

“Okay that is enough. Judy, take that bra, yes the see thru one. Take off the tag and put it own Jennifer,” Josh instructed.

“It is a little small for her,” Judy said.

“I’m sure you can make it fit.”

The salesgirls struggle a bit while Jennifer stood passively and allowed the girls to squeeze her 36 d cup breast into a 36 c cup. Her tits were overflowing but Judy managed to get them to remain in the bra and the bra fastened.

“Leave the top three buttons undone on your blouse,” Josh instructed Jennifer.

“I’m sure you can take care of the price of the bra Judy,” Josh said.

“Of course I can, don’t worry about a thing,” Judy replied.

“Ok, Jennifer when we leave you are going to forget everything but the fact that your right tit feels as if a baby has been suckling on it and it is a very pleasant feeling. Also, you will not notice the tight fitting bra until you are back with your sisters. You will also forget you met me but whenever you heard my name or see me your right breast will suddenly feel as if someone wonderful is suckling on it in a most provocative manner. Do you understand?” Josh said.

“Yes, I understand,” Jennifer replied.

Josh and Jennifer walked out of the store leaving the salesgirl standing there with a dumb look on her face. After they had gone she went and rang up the price of the bra and deposited the money.

Jennifer saw her Janette at the other end of the mall and walked toward them. As she got close, Janette said, “Where have you been, we have been looking for you?”

“Oh I guess I got caught up in looking at the sales,” Jennifer said and suddenly noticed that her breasts were being squeezed rather tightly. Also, she could feel her nipples being pushed against the soft fabric of the bra. It did not feel like the cotton bra she had been wearing.

Andy5v
Andy5v
377 Followers
12