The Sister's Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The Sister's party had a great beginning.
4.4k words
4.47
256.7k
38
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers

The next few days were rather busy for Janette and Rob. They were preparing for the party. Rob mowed the yard and cleaned up the charcoal grill. Janette made the coleslaw and the potato salad. On Saturday morning everything was almost ready. Janette was happy to see that the sun was shining and it was going to be a nice day.

Lisa arrived at 11:00 to help with the final preparation. Rob was pleased to see she was wearing brown shorts that really showed off her long slender legs. She wore a pink pullover blouse with short straps. Rob had already planned a few shots with his camera hopefully with Lisa bending over to give him a good view of her boobs.

Jennifer and her husband Allen arrived next.

“Hi, guys,” Rob said in greeting. “Janette is in the kitchen Jennifer. Allen the beer is in the ice chest out back. Let’s go get one.” Rob was not surprised with the way Jennifer was dressed. He seldom had a chance to get any type of look at her nice size boobs. She always wore something that entirely covered her body. Today she was wearing a gray sweatshirt and white long pants. There was little to see no matter how she sat.

Finally, Rob’s favorite sister arrived. Heather was wearing denim shorts that accented her long legs. When she sat just right you could look up them and see her panties. But usually Heather’s panties were thong type so there was not much panties to see. Rob had never seen any of his wife’s sisters fully naked but he had once walked in on Heather while she was changing. He remembered in the incident well.

Rob came into the house from the backyard and had a good idea that Jennifer was in the bedroom changing. They all had been drinking beer so he was a little braver than most days. He walked up to the door, opened it, and walked in.

“Rob, what are you doing?” Jennifer cried.

Rob turned around and there was Jennifer standing in nothing but black bra and panties. Rob just stared a few seconds.

“If you have seen enough it is time for you to leave,” Jennifer finally said.

“I’m sorry, I did not know you were in here,” Rob apologized.

“It’s okay, now get out!” Jennifer said and Rob quickly left.

Rob smiled as he remembered the incident.

“Hi, Heather, your sisters are in the kitchen,” Rob said greeting his favorite relative.

Rob did not know it yet, nor did anyone else, but this was going to be some party. He and everyone else were going to have a great show thanks to Josh.

Most of the guests had arrived by noon and the party was getting under way. Today everyone had agreed to leave the children home and so the beer was flowing. Hamburgers, hotdogs, and ribs were being cooked on the grill. The two large picnic tables were filled with food and everyone was having a good time.

Josh arrived about this time. Janette had told Rob about him coming.

“You must be Josh,” Rob said as he walked up and shook Josh’s hand.

“Yeah that’s me,” Josh said and smiled. “Looks like you guys are having a great time.”

“Yeah I think it will be a great little party. Come get a beer.”

They walked up to the ice chest and Josh grabbed a beer. Jennifer walked by about this time and Josh said, “Jennifer, have you met Josh?”

Jennifer suddenly stopped and one hand went to her breast. She was getting that feeling again. It was like someone was sucking on her nipple. It was a very pleasant but very strange feeling.

“Hi, I am Josh,” Josh said and smiled.

The feeling in Jennifer’s breast intensified but she managed to say hello. She walked into the house. She went into the bath and pulled up her sweatshirt. She pulled her large breast out of its bra to inspect the nipple. As she did she suddenly had the strangest compulsion and before she knew it she was sucking her own tit. It felt marvelous.

“Are you in there Jennifer? Hurry up we need some help out here,” Lisa said and banged on the bathroom door.

This brought Jennifer out of her trance. She looked up and saw her face in the bathroom mirror. She still had her tit in her mouth.

“What the hell am I doing? I must be going nuts,” she thought to herself but still lingered a few moments more before he tucked her breast back into her bra. What Jennifer didn’t know was that the fun had just begun.

The girls took the remainder of the food to the tables. The meat was done and everyone sat down to eat. The food was excellent and as they finished they sat under the garage. Some played cards and others were just talking.

Josh looked at the group and decided it was time for his fun to begin. He walked into the house and found Jennifer and Heather cleaning up the kitchen.

“Hi,” he said as he walked in on them.

Jennifer had immediately liked Josh but she felt also strange around him.

“Hi, I’m Josh,” he said to Heather.

Jennifer’s tit immediately responded. She tried to act calm but it difficult to pretend that someone is not sucking hard on your nipple.

Josh knew immediately the effect he was having on Jennifer but now it was time for Heather.

“Heather, take off your clothes,” he said.

Heather looked at him and said, “Are you crazy Josh?” Of course, she immediately began taking off her clothes.

The name was said again and Jennifer sucked in a breath as her tit began to respond to the wonderful sucking. She was also feeling something down under her pants between her legs.

Josh watched as Heather pulled her blouse over her head. Her bra was very revealing leaving little to the imagination. She pulled off her shorts and Josh looked at her shapely ass with the thin strap of the thong running down the crack.

Jennifer was just standing there. She was watching with disbelief as her sister stripped for Josh. She also had her right tit in her hand squeezing and pinching the nipple through her bra and sweatshirt. The site of Heather in her bra and panties only served to intensify what she was already feeling.

“Take the rest off Heather,” Josh ordered.

Heather also could not believe what was happening. She was doing exactly what Josh said even though she attempted to resist him. To her utter amazement her sister Jennifer instead of helping her was standing by the sink playing with own big tit.

“Heather, I think you are beginning to enjoy seeing Jennifer play with her titties,” Josh said.

This was a jolt to Heather and suddenly she found Jennifer’s display very appealing when just a moment before she thought it was totally weird.

“Jennifer, go ahead and take your titties out so you can suck them,” Josh suggested.

Jennifer did not need much suggestion. She quickly pulled her sweatshirt over her head and without taking off her bra pulled both of his large, 36 d breasts over the bra and began to suck on the long erect nipple.

Jennifer had not been interested in sex for a number of years. She and her husband Allen appeared to be a good match but in the bedroom there was little action. Jennifer could not understand this sudden dramatic sexual tension she was feeling, however, she was much too absorbed in the moment to do any analysis of her current mental state.. Her focus was totally centered on her own titties.

By this time Heather was totally nude. Josh looked at her fine body. She had shapely hips, long legs, and her breasts were perfect. Their little nipples stood at attention and her shaven pussy glistened in the light.

“What are you doing to us Josh?” Heather said.

Of course she mentioned the magic word again and Jennifer moaned as she bit her large nipple.

“Go over there and take care of your sister Heather,” Josh commanded.

Heather walked over to her sister.

Jennifer looked at her pleadingly and said, “Please suck my titty.”

“Doesn’t your sister look sexy?” Josh said and gave her mind a push in just the right way.

Heather could not believe what she was feeling but suddenly Jennifer’s breasts were the loveliest breasts in the world. She just had to taste them. Heather bent her head and cupped Jennifer’s tit in her to her hands and began to suck.

Jennifer was beside herself. She reached down and unfastened her pants and let them fall to the floor. She then slipped her panties down revealing a small strip of hair above her pussy slit.

“Heather, I believe you need to eat your sister’s pussy,” Josh said.

Heather had been with several older women and had always liked it. She also had often thought about being with her sisters but never thought there was a chance it would happen. Even though she did not like the idea that Josh was in control here, she became very thrilled at the chance to actually tasting her sister’s pussy juices.

Heather lowered herself to her knees and looked directly had Jennifer’s wet pussy. She reached up and spread Jennifer’s pussy lips.

“Mmmmmm,” Heather said. “You look good enough to eat.”

Jennifer looked down at Heather kneeling before her pussy and said, “Oh Heather please eat my pussy.” Jennifer had never even thought about being with another woman but now she wanted her sister to eat her pussy.

Heather leaned forward and took a long lick up and down Jennifer’s slit.

Jennifer opened her legs in a position to allow Heather full access to her most sensitive and private holes.

Heather licked up and down and her tongue slipped a little ways into Jennifer’s pussy hole.

“Oh God, Heather, it feels so good. I love you licking my cunt,” Jennifer gasped. Jennifer had never felt like this. Sex had never been this good as her swollen clit continued to respond to every lick of her sister’s tongue.

Heather found Jennifer’s clit and began to flick her tongue on it. With each flick of her tongue a thousand sparks ignited in Jennifer’s body. It was almost too much for her. She felt her body jerking and leaking pushing juice all over her sister’s face.

Heather licked and swallowed as much of her sister’s pussy juice that she could catch. It tasted like sweet nectar and she was totally engrossed in eating Jennifer’s pussy. At this point she would do anything for her sister.

Heather’s own pussy was also producing its own sweet nectar. Heather reached down and began to massage her own pussy. She quickly had three fingers deep in her own pussy hole as she continued to eat her sister.

Suddenly Jennifer made deep guttural moan.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she moaned. Her entire body shook and she began to fuck her sister’s face. It was quite a scene.

“Oh God!” she moaned again and the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced quaked through her body.

Jennifer could not drink all the pussy juice that was leaking from her sister’s cunt.

Jennifer moaned once more and sank to the floor totally spent and exhausted.

Heather also sat down leaning against the kitchen counter. She still had three fingers in her own pussy. She was licking her lips as they were covered in Jennifer’s pussy juice.

Lisa wondered what had happened to Heather and Jennifer. She decided to go see what they were doing in the kitchen. She could not believe what she witnessed as she walked into the kitchen.

Jennifer sat totally nude on the floor near the sink. Her legs were spread wide and Lisa could see there was a wet spot on the floor where her pussy was leaking juices. Jennifer had strange grin on her face and her eyes were closed. She still had one hand kneading one of her breasts and the other hand massaged her pussy lips. She moaned softly.

Heather was sitting on the floor next to her. She was also totally nude and her legs were widely spread. Lisa was shocked to see that Heather was masturbating with her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy hole.

“What on earth do you two think you are doing?” she exclaimed.

Lisa had been having a difficult time in her life. Her divorce from the man she thought she loved was a very traumatic. She also worried about her daughter and now that she was 12 she was beginning to go through the changes in becoming a woman. Lisa was concerned about she would handle this alone.

Lisa had practically no sex life after the divorce. Even though she liked to wear sexy clothes it was more as a tease than anything else. Lisa was still rather pissed at men in general and used her clothes as power against them. Lisa had never been with another woman but had seriously considered it. She just did not know how to proceed. If there had been another woman available she would have experimented with lesbian love. However, she did not want to set a bad example for her daughter and did not know how she would have reacted to her mother having a girlfriend.

When Lisa was married she and her husband liked kinky sex. They both enjoyed bondage type play and Lisa found she enjoyed being tied up and fucked. She missed this. Even though things really turned out badly between her and her ex, she still remembered how much she enjoyed being tied to the bed with her legs spread. She would be blindfolded and gagged. She would have no idea what her husband was going to do next but she always knew he was very creative. Lisa still kept her nipple clamps and butt plug and wore them now and then. Lisa always liked how he put nipple clamps on her small 34 b cup titties. It would hurt but in a very sensual sexy way that really turned Lisa on.

He also liked for her to dress up like a little girl. She was small and they sometimes bought little girl’s dresses for her to wear. She would put her hair into pony tails and then come to her daddy for his big present. She loved to sit in his lap acting like a little girl and then feel his hard cock pressing into her white cotton panties. This game often ended with her sucking her daddy’s cock and drinking his cum.

Now here she was standing looking at her two sisters who appeared to have just ravaged each other in some kind of lesbian orgy. She could not help but think why didn’t they include me.

“I said what the hell are you two doing down on the floor like that?” she almost shouted but did not want the others outside to hear her.

Josh had simply made himself invisible. He wanted to see what happened.

It was about this time that Janette opened the door. She saw Lisa looking down at the floor. Then she saw where Lisa was looking and saw her two naked sisters playing with their pussies.

“Oh my God,” she said at first thinking they had been raped or something. Then she noticed both had a smile on their face. She then saw that Jennifer was rubbing her breasts and that Heather was fingering herself.

“What on earth is going on here?” she exclaimed.

It was time for Josh to intervene again. Josh gave both Janette and Lisa’s mind a sexual push.

Lisa suddenly lost her focus. When she first looked at her two naked sisters on the floor she was totally shocked. But now suddenly she was beginning to find the scene extremely erotic. She did not know what had changed but looking back and forth at her sister’s each fingering their own pussy was becoming overwhelming in a major sexual way. Lisa did not know what had changed she only knew that her own pussy was now beginning to moisten and she could feel her nipples hardened at the sight. She wished she had her nipple clamps.

Janette simple could not believe what she was seeing. How could her sisters do this and at a place where they could be so easily seen? They must have known they would be caught in the act, yet they did not seem to care. It was almost as if they wanted she and Lisa to see the. Janette wondered how long her two sisters had been lovers.

Suddenly as Janette reacted to Josh’s push the scene changed from an obscene display to a sensual erotic moment between two sisters who deeply loved each other. She could not explain what was happening but she was beginning to want to participate. She could feel her body begin to respond and she turned and looked at her sister, Lisa.

Lisa also turned and looked at Janette with a very yearning smile.

Janette took a step toward Lisa and embraced her in a warm tight hug. As they pulled apart, Janette gave her sister a very long kiss.

Lisa opened her mouth and allowed her sister’s tongue to explore the insider of her mouth. Lisa began to lightly suck on Janette’s tongue.

Josh sat back and watched amazed at how little he really had done to create this scene. He pushed the sisters just enough to move them past their inhibitions and what was now transpiring was all from their own repressed sexual yearning. He loved it.

Lisa and Janette continued to kiss as Janette reached back and cupped the ass cheeks that she had so long admired.

Lisa felt her sister’s touch on her ass and pressed her pelvic into her sister as Janette pulled her into her own. They kissed and both began rubbing their bodies together as Josh watched.

Lisa’s hand moved up and began to cup Janette’s breast.

“Mmmm, that feels so good,” Janette sighed giving her sister’s full permission to do anything she wanted.

“Oh Janette, your body feels so good against mine,” Lisa replied and pumped her hips against her sister’s.

“Please take off your clothes,” Lisa begged.

Janette felt self conscious about her body but her passion overwhelmed her inhibitions. She wanted her sister.

Jennifer and Heather had now awaken from their trance and were watching Janette and Lisa. Their desires were being reawakened by the show.

Janette stepped back from her sister and unclasped the fastener on her purple dress. She let it fall to the floor revealing her white bra and panties. They were not particularly sexy lingerie but to Lisa’s eyes Janette looked very sexy standing.

“Oh Janette,” Lisa whimpered. “Take off everything.”

Janette reached back and unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor. Her 36 c breasts sprang out their nipples at attention.

“Oh honey your titties look great,” Lisa said devouring her sister with her eyes.

Janette then put her fingers into the side of her panties and pulled them down revealing her most sensitive slit.

“Oh my, what a wonderful pussy! I just love my dirty little sister and I am going to eat her out.” Lisa said. Lisa stepped forward and began to suckle her sister’s breast.

Janette felt her sister’s soft lips at first nibbling on her breast and then sucking.

“Oh suck my breast little sister, suck my nipple,” Janette cried.

As her breast was being sucked Janette lifted Lisa’s blouse. They had to disconnect in order to get it off but soon Lisa’s mouth was back at her sister’s tit. Janette managed to get Lisa’s bra off and set her small titties free. As Lisa moved to Janette other breast, Janette began to massage her sister’s tits.

“Pull on my nipples, make them hurt,” Lisa said with a mouth full of tit.

Janette pinched Lisa’s nipples and knew it had to hurt.

“Oh yes, I love that feeling,” Lisa moaned.

Janette could feel her clit swelling and knew for the second time in a week she was going to explode in a sexual eruption. She could not explain the change that had come over her but at this point she did not care about anything but her sister’s mouth on her tit. Janette’s legs were beginning to weaken with the passion. Lisa felt this and helped Janette to the floor. Lisa stood before her sister and removed her tight pants revealing her thong panties.

“You look beautiful Lisa,” Janette whispered.

Lisa quickly removed the panties and went down to her sister.

Josh stood by and watched the action. The girls did not know but at this point they were perfectly safe from those outside. Josh would prevent anyone from seeing this action. The show for the crowd would be later. This was his private showing.

Lisa was again sucking Janette’s breasts. It seemed she could not get enough.

Janette was now aggressively twisting and pinching Lisa’s nipples. Janette found that this was a real turn on for her as if she was not aroused enough.

Lisa began to move down Janette body, licking and kissing as she went.

“Mmmm,” Janette moaned and as Lisa went down Janette had to release her sister’s nipple.

Andy5v
Andy5v
378 Followers
12