The Sitter Gets Caught at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he released her, took a piece of bread, and turned halfway back to the table, one eye watching her walk away. Amber looked at the hostess and saw Kate nod approvingly.

As she passed back into the kitchen to grab the next course, she finally exhaled, realizing she had been holding her breath almost the entire time in the dining room. It was going to be a very long, hard night.

--

By the main course, Amber was starting to get used to the leers, especially from the younger men in the room. She even found herself disappointed that the older men paid so little attention to her. They seemed wrapped up in inane table conversation every time she came in and despite the humiliation of being on display and serving them, they barely offered a glance her direction.

As she refilled glasses and cleared plates, the younger men took full advantage of every chance to touch her. Mark patted her bottom possessively as she poured wine into his father's glass. His friend Brendan teased his fingers in her bush as she picked up his salad plate. And Alan, well, Alan seemed to be really enjoying each course. He asked for seconds and thirds of every dish and used each opportunity to brush his hands against her mound. The first time he inserted a finger in her, she grimaced, almost telling him to stop. But a quick glance at Kate made her hold her tongue. She looked down at the boy and smiled as he groped her, pissed at him for being so bold and at herself for being so wet.

"So, Thomas," Kate chimed. "I hear you've been giving our Amber some extra tutoring." Amber was just refilling the glasses after clearing the roast from the table and stopped in her tracks. The conversation stopped, too, as the guests looked between her and her professor. She was standing between Mark and Brendan and staring directly across the table at Dr. Mattis, waiting to see what he would say.

"Yes, Kate, Amber and I have been working very closely together these last few weeks," he responded, meeting Amber's gaze. "She's been a very willing student, though I did have to ask my assistant for additional...support." He smiled at Amber before turning to the rest of the table.

"You see," he continued, "a student like Amber has tremendous potential. She's not the brightest by far, nor is she the most creative or hardest-working. But with the proper tutelage, she can excel."

"Definitely not the brightest," Wade offered. He chuckled, and the rest of the table joined in. Amber dropped her gaze. "What have you been teaching her?"

"Self-control," Dr. Mattis responded.

"Really?" asked Kate with feigned incredulity.

"And how has she been doing?" Dave Wright asked.

"It was a rocky start, but she has come a long way. I dare say she might surprise all of us, Dave." Dr. Mattis drained his wine glass. "The key really is to get her to listen and, of course, suppress her reaction to distractions and other stimuli."

Brendan's eyes gleamed at this comment as he took in the naked body next to him. "Stimuli?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes," Dr. Mattis continued. "As we've already seen this evening, she has learned to be blissfully silent."

"Sure, but you can hardly call some crusts of bread and a pot roast 'stimulating distractions,' no offense, Kate," June chimed in.

"None taken," Kate replied.

"True, but one must start somewhere," Dr. Mattis finished. He lifted his glass to Amber for a refill. She started to leave her spot to head around the table when he stopped her. "I believe you can reach from there, Miss Smith."

All eyes were on Amber as she hesitated. Reaching for his glass would mean stretching her naked body across the table and bending obscenely between the two young men flanking her. She swallowed hard and started to lean. Her large breasts hung as she reached, and she could feel every eye on her. Just as she brought the bottle to his glass, Dr. Mattis pulled it back an inch. She reached farther, and again, he pulled back, continuing until Amber could almost feel the heat from the remaining gravy boat wafting toward her nipples. Any further, and she would be the centerpiece. Blissfully, he stopped moving his glass, and she began filling it gingerly.

"Perhaps a demonstration would be helpful," June said. "Brendan, you and Mark are closest. Why don't you try to distract her, and see if she can avoid any spills."

Brendan's eager eyes almost bugged out of his head at the older woman's brazen suggestion. He looked to June for confirmation, and she smiled and urged him on.

"Go on. Let's see how Thomas' tutoring has been working out."

Brendan was all too willing to help. His leaned back in the chair and saw Amber's glistening snatch ringed with small blond curls. His cock hardened at the sight of the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen.

Amber caught the bottle before it tilted as she felt the young man slide one then two fingers inside her. Her breath was audible in the silence, as the dinner guests watched her being fingered. It took all of her concentration to maintain focus on the bottle and the glass as Brendan slipped a third finger in. She chanced a look up at Dr. Mattis and saw his stern, dark eyes and tight lips. She knew if she spilled any of the wine, he would be furious.

Finally, the glass was full, and she started to stand. Before she could move, she felt Dr. Mattis' finger on the back of her hand, a subtle but clear directive. She stayed in place. Her legs tensed from the strain. Her body wanted to quiver, wanted to shake, wanted to erupt as she felt a second set of hands - Mark's - on her ass and felt his thumb press deep toward her tightest hole. But she remained in place, and the guests nearest could see the taut muscles in her hips and thighs tighten to hold her balance.

"Well, color me impressed," Dave finally said, breaking the silence. The boys removed their hands, and Dr. Mattis nodded at her to get up. She stood awkwardly, her muscles throbbing. She could feel the wetness between her thighs and watched Brendan kiss it from his fingers, tasting her. She saw in Dr. Mattis' face a feeling she had never seen before - satisfaction, and maybe even pride. Despite her embarrassment, she couldn't help but feel proud of herself for passing this test.

"Thomas, you have to tell us your secret," Kate said. "I mean, this girl's mouth when she gets stimulated...well, it's as bad as a whore on the street most times. She's usually a bucket of screams and moans, all thrashing about like a dog in heat. What did you do to get her to focus like that??"

Any sense of accomplishment in Amber was rapidly replaced by humiliation.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Dr. Mattis suggested.

Their faces turned toward her. Amber was horrified. Would they really want her to say what had happened in his office? How could she possibly describe that to all these people?

"Well, Amber," Kate said. "What kinds of things has Dr. Mattis been having you do?"

Amber stuttered and stopped. She gripped the wine bottle so hard she thought it would shatter. Everyone was looking at her now.

"Um, uh..I, um, well..."

"Go on, Miss Smith," Dr. Mattis ordered.

"And while you do, don't bogart that bottle," Bob said. "I think we could all use a top-off for this conversation."

She started to walk around the table, watching as each guest purposely drained their glasses, eager for her story and wanting the excuse for her to come near them. She left Mark's side and headed for Wade's glass first. She couldn't figure out how to start talking. The action of filling glasses gave her something to focus on as her mind raced.

"We're waiting, dear," June chimed in.

Amber gulped. Maybe they just wanted something general?

"Dr. Mattis and I have been meeting, um, weekly," she started, "and he has been teaching me a bit about discipline and focus."

"Be specific, Miss Smith," Dr. Mattis ordered.

Amber gulped and looked at the eager faces turned in her direction. She finished filling Wade's glass and moved to his wife's. Her silence dragged on, and as she filled Kate's glass, she felt Wade's hand grip her ass roughly.

"My wife asked you a question," he said. His hand hurt on her ass, and Amber understood the threat: Tell. Or show.

"He used a belt on me," she started. Alan's mouth fell open. The older adults stared at her with twinkling eyes, eager to hear more.

Amber cleared her throat and continued.

"He, um...in his office, I bend over his desk, and he spanks me."

"Does it hurt?" Susan Wright asked, the first time she had spoken to Amber all night.

Amber looked up at the woman now and saw her arm bending at an odd angle toward her husband under the table.

"Yes," she whispered.

"But I bet it feels good, too?" June pressed.

"Yes," Amber said, hanging her head. She continued to move slowly around the table to fill the other glasses.

"Tell us more," Susan said.

"The first time, he tied my hands and legs to the desk so that I wouldn't move," Amber went on. "And I'm not allowed to talk." Once started, she found it easier to share, especially with the rote activity of filling glasses, like a nervous tic, to keep her focused. As she continued, she saw more hands disappear under the table. Despite the humiliation, the thought of raising no fewer than seven penises to hardness at once wasn't far from her mind.

"After that, he didn't tie me up. I come into his office, remove my clothes, and bend over the desk. He usually spanks my butt or my thighs until they're really red and sting." She was between the Taylors now and could clearly see June massaging her husband's hard lump.

"The last time, he and his TA, Samuel, were both in the office. He, um, taught Samuel how to spank. How to spank me. And they both...they both hit me with their hands."

"Oh, I bet you were dripping," June said with a wink.

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"And did they address your needs?" Susan asked.

"Yes. They used a machine of some kind on me. It had a toy on the end and thrust into me. Then Samuel put himself inside me."

"Inside your pussy?" Kate asked.

"No. Inside my ass." There were audible gasps and squeals of delight from the guests. She looked down as she filled Susan's glass and saw Dave slide his zipper down and start to remove his cock. She watched the bulbous head appear before Susan wrapped her hand over it, spreading the precum around his purple knob.

"And what was dear Dr. Mattis doing during all this? Just watching?" Kate asked.

"No," Amber responded. "He was, uh, in front of me. He made me use my mouth on him."

"Ha, attaboy, Tom!" Wade said.

"He made me suck on his penis while Samuel was inside me," Amber went on. There was no point holding back now. "He forced it into my mouth, and I almost choked."

"Had you ever had a black man before?" Bob asked. She shook her head. "That must have been different. What was that like?"

"He was thick and dark. It looked very different from...from other men I've seen."

"Did you cum?"

Amber looked directly at Brendan, her next interrogator. "Yes. He did, too, and so did Samuel."

She had finished filling the glasses, but she hadn't yet been dismissed and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Well, Thomas," said Susan, "you certainly have a way with your students."

"It's all a matter of taking the time," Dr. Mattis replied. "You see, when she started with me, she lacked self-discipline and couldn't follow the simplest of directions. Now, she has learned her place. She follows directions quite well, actually."

"Really?" Mark asked. "Perhaps another demonstration?"

Dr. Mattis looked at the empty bottle cradled in Amber's hands. "Miss Smith," he said. "The bottle."

Amber didn't need more detail. She knew exactly what he meant. She wanted to run from the room. Her eyes darted from person to person, waiting for one to say it was too much or to make it stop. But they all just looked at her expectantly.

"Uh, um...I-I...Dr. Mattis?"

She saw a flash of anger cross his face as the others turned toward him with a daring look. She had fucked up, and she knew it the minute the stuttering words had left her mouth.

He scooted his chair back from the table. "Here. NOW," he ordered.

She walked toward him, and he grabbed her arm in a vice-like grip when she was still steps away, pulling her facedown across his lap. She could feel his hardness pressing her abdomen as he began spanking her ass hard. She grimaced at the pain and at the thought of nine other people watching her be punished. A hand wrapped in her hair, and Bob, who was immediately to Dr. Mattis' right, lifted her head up so that all could see her face. After nearly a dozen hard smacks, Dr. Mattis shoved her off of his lap. The spanking was brief, but the point was made.

"Now, Miss Smith," he said, "the bottle."

She stood beside him and spread her legs. She held the bottle carefully as she brought it to her entrance. Her lips were slick, and she coated the top of the bottle before sliding it in. The bottle, thankfully, had a narrow neck and slid easily into her channel. She moved it slowly in and out, only a few inches. As she did, she looked at each of the guests, whose eyes were rooted on her performance. Each of them watched eagerly as she fucked her spread pussy with the bottle, and she knew all of them could see the neck coated with her juices.

Finally, Dr. Mattis ended the show.

"That will be enough, Miss Smith."

"Well, after that, I'm ready for some dessert," Kate said. "Be a dear, Amber, and bring out the plates."

For the first time that night, Amber was more than happy to fulfill a command. She strode from the room with the bottle in hand and almost dove through the kitchen door.

--

The conversation had returned to normal over dessert, though Amber noticed that the Wrights had not stopped enjoying her performance. Dave's cock was still sticking out of his pants, and Susan stroked absentmindedly as the group talked. It was pale and large, with a mushroom head much thicker than the shaft. God, did every guy here have a big dick? Amber wondered, shaking her head as she passed them.

She made her way to Brendan and Mark, and as she reached for their plates, Brendan "accidentally" knocked his fork to the floor. She paused, and he looked at her with smug anticipation. She gritted her teeth and squatted to pick it up. As she reached, Brendan kicked it further under the table. Angry at the young man's arrogant teasing, she got to her knees and crawled under the tablecloth. She found the fork and started to back out, only to find the way blocked by Mark and Brendan's legs.

She turned around under the table and watched as both of them pulled their hard dicks from their pants. Even in their seated positions, their members were impressively large. Mark's she had seen before, but Brendan's was new to her. Equally large, it jutted straight out from his lap, a pearl of precum leaking from the tip. Both men started to stroke themselves, and Amber, despite her frustration at Brendan and her familiarity with Mark, still found herself marveling at the long, thick, rock-hard cocks pointing in her direction.

When Mark crooked his finger at her under the table, she briefly thought about stabbing both of them with the fork, but she knew what was expected and resigned herself to the task at hand. She sat back on her knees, arching her back to keep her head from bumping the table and reached for them. Her tiny hands encircled the shafts and made the long journey up each of them to their heads. Her hands barely fit around Mark's and definitely did not fully circle Brendan's. She tugged on them as fluid started to flow from their tips.

"Fuck it," she thought, knowing the inevitable, and diving between Brendan's legs, taking him in her mouth as her left hand continued to jack off Mark. She heard Brendan groan and felt him shift to serve even more of his length to her waiting mouth. She sucked him hard, running her tongue along the bottom ridge. Her cheeks hollowed from the suction as she worked his smooth, hard rod. Her hand pumped the shaft as she jacked him into her mouth. His hands wrapped in her hair and forced her face down until his fine hairs tickled her nose, the soft head halfway down her throat.

When he let up, she pulled Brendan's cock from her mouth and turned to Mark. She bent her head to his dick, flicking her tongue against the tip to taste his juice and then engulfed him. It was obviously not the first time she had sucked him, and she knew what he liked. She teased him with the edge of her teeth as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock, her hand pulling at the skin around his hard shaft in rhythm with her lips.

Brendan's cock was still hard in her right hand, and she switched back to him, sucking hard on the head, her saliva coating him. She alternated between the two cocks quickly, sucking Brendan's head then diving on to Mark, licking Brendan's shaft, then taking Mark all the way down her throat. She could feel their muscles tensing in their legs.

She knew that Mark would reload quickly after he came, but perhaps Brendan would be done for the night, she reasoned, turning her attention more fully to him. If she could get him to cum, maybe she wouldn't need to do more this evening. She bobbed her head more forcefully, sucking him hard and fast until she felt the telltale bucking of his hips. His hands gripped the sides of her head as his cock erupted, spurting rope after rope of thick sperm into her throat. She swallowed each drop, reveling in the salty taste and in the familiar pride of being able to drain his balls so quickly and fully.

No sooner had Brendan's pelvis relaxed then she felt the throbbing of Mark's rod in her other hand. She quickly took his head between her lips, just in time to catch the explosion of fluid. This, too, she swallowed, sucking deeply to draw out each drop. When he finished, she licked each head, cleaning the last remaining dribbles of cum from both cocks.

She sat back satisfied only to see that sucking and stroking them had done little to soften the rigid tools of either young man. Both were still hard as rocks, and as she looked around under the table, she saw that they weren't the only ones. While she was blowing Brendan and Mark, every single one of the other males at the table had taken out their own hard tools. Seven cocks, all pointing her direction under the table. The dinner chatter continued unabated as she took in the sight. There was Wade's swollen, veiny mast covered in curly dark hair. Then Dr. Mattis' thick ebony root, as wide around as a can of soda and black as night. Then Dave's bulbous mushroom head, and Bob's pale pink member, curved so severely it almost touched the underside of the table. She felt her nipples harden at the sight. She was surrounded by men eager to fuck her, eager to taste her, hard and thick cocks of every shape and color that would soon fill her waiting pussy. She pinched her nipple with her right hand and teased her clit with her left, allowing herself finally to enjoy thoughts of the pleasure that would soon course through her body.

She glanced at the last cock, Alan's, the youngest of the group. His penis was long and narrow and perfectly smooth. His balls hung below his shaft, equally smooth and nearly hairless. She released her hardened nipple and crawled in his direction.

Alan almost choked when he felt the warm hand wrap around his hard cock. He glanced down and saw Amber smile back up at him from under the tablecloth. As she blew her hot breath across the head, he struggled to keep up with the table chatter. Amber licked up and down his shaft, from his smooth balls to the pointed head. When she finally wrapped her lips around it, his feet nearly kicked straight out, and Amber smiled around his cock, knowing that she was taking his body places he had never been. She sucked eagerly, tasting every inch of his length. He was long, but his narrow girth allowed her to use her tongue expertly as she swallowed him. She took her time with this one, wanting to make him squirm in his seat and doing a damn good job of that. She popped his crown out of her mouth before sinking back on it all the way several times, using her hand to pull at the smooth skin.