The Six of Us: Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill immediately began showering me with loving attention. "Baby, can we talk?" I inquired of my sweet Jill. Jill sensed a seriousness in my voice and her bubbly personality suddenly hit a brick wall and her face looked worried.

"What's wrong, doll?" Jill asked with more than a touch of concern in her voice. "Is everything ok?"

"I hope so, I just have concerns. This is still quite new to myself and Lisa whereas you and Jim have been doing this for almost 5 years with Dina and Roger."

"I can't tell you how much your friendship and love means to me. Lisa also. I just need to know from you as well as Jim that he has no jealousies when he sees the way we get along. It isn't really the sex, it's just the quick bond we made and I know our love is already very deep."

"I am able to share this with Lisa and she is fine with it. I just want to know that you'll always be ok knowing that I'll always love Lisa more than anyone else."

"OK, goofball, you got me now. Yes, I was going to kidnap you this weekend and smuggle you to the Caribbean where we'd screw like wild bunnies for the rest of our lives."

Jill couldn't finish what she said with a straight face. I was now learning that sarcasm was something she was good at when the right opportunity arises.

"Seriously, Bob, I wouldn't have let myself fall in love with you the way I did if I didn't know how solid you and Lisa were and how loving and understanding my baby Jim is. Your concerns are legitimate though. You were worried about my feelings and marriage and you would have quickly sacrificed your carnal desires to save myself and Jim if it were a problem."

"You see sweetheart, this is exactly what attracts me to you to begin with. It's your unselfishness and it's you showing me your true love for me by wanting to protect my emotions and feelings. Baby, I love you more than ever and I'm looking forward to many years of Lisa sharing you with me."

Her words were very convincing. Either she was deathly sincere in every word she said or she deserves an Academy Award for Best Actress. I was betting on the former. I don't think Jill has a pretentious bone in her body. She can be easily described as "what you see is what you get."

After baring more of ourselves emotionally to each other, we began to bare ourselves physically. Our clothes came off quickly and we were on our large king bed entwined together in a heap of kissing and feeling of each other.

Jill broke the embrace and motioned for me to follow her. I followed her into our bathroom where she asked me to take a shower with her. I remembered before we left the ship that she mentioned something about a shower and now she wanted to fulfill that promise.

One of the many home improvements that Lisa and myself had done over the past several years was to refurbish our master bathroom. Since Lisa and myself also enjoy showers together, we had a very large shower with a deluxe model shower massage shower head . At one end was a place to sit so Lisa could shave her legs easier while showering. It didn't take me long to figure out that when she sat down at the one end that it made it much easier for me to access her pussy orally. Not to mention the easy access she had to my cock when I sat there.

Jill looked at the size of the shower and smiled from ear to ear. "I think we can both fit in here." she said, stating the obvious. I got us towels, adjusted the water temperature, and held the door open for Jill to enter first.

Jill wasted no time getting down to business. She lathered up my body with body soap. She paid extra attention and effort to getting my dick and balls clean. In fact so much effort that she had my cock rock hard and pressing against her tummy.

I returned the favor and spent an extraordinary amount of time making sure both of her huge tits and pussy was at its cleanest. As I fingered the inner lining of her pussy, I sensed her tense up and shudder just a bit. She was getting very wet and it had nothing to do with the shower water. I took the flexible shower head and put the setting on "massage" and ran the pulsating water inside her pussy while using my index and middle finger to probe her deeply. Jill came to orgasm more times than I can recall but when I was finished she practically grabbed me by the arm and forced me to sit down at the end of the shower.

Jill proceeded to cup my balls with her left hand while taking my fully engorged cock in her right hand and place it into her waiting mouth. She stopped long enough to tell me that when I'm ready to come that to let her know. That time didn't take long because Jill was doing an expert job of manipulating my cock with her hands, lips, and tongue. I felt myself ready to come very soon so I warned her. In one quick motion, Jill stood up, turned around an sat on my dick facing away from me and looking toward the front of the shower.

She rode up and down on my cock violently while moaning with increasing volume. I grunted loudly as I unloaded all my white creamy cum into her love hole. Again we lathered each other up to clean up our love mess and stepped out to dry off. I told Jill that tonight I simply wanted to go to bed with her and sleep against her. No more sex tonight, just some good conversation and going to sleep with a woman I had learned to love so deeply.

With no one else in the house, Jill and myself went to the kitchen and shared a soda. We talked about their sale of the camera business, the subsequent plans to move back to Southern California and their plans to reopen the massage business. Jim and Jill had a lot of work to do when they got home. Hopefully with me taking the new position and having weekends off I would be able to help in some way.

We both began to look at each other with tired eyes. I took Jill by the hand and led her back to our bed. As discussed earlier, we laid down and held each other. We kissed goodnight quite passionately then fell quietly asleep with me on my back and Jill's lovely head asleep across my chest. I was in heaven.

Fatigue and all the excitement of the past week had finally caught up with both of us. Before I knew it, I saw very thin strings of daylight creeping past the mostly closed horizontal blinds located directly across from my bed. I knew from its brightness that it must be after 7am and sure enough, a cursory look to my right side and my alarm clock was beaming out in large red numbers, 7:22.

I had slept on my back all evening but Jill's head had moved down towards my belly while her feet were angled towards the bottom corner on her side of the bed. The position of her head almost looked as though she was positioning herself to give me a blow job. I laughed quietly to myself as my mischievous side of me was trying somehow to get her head to move down just a few inches. Then, as she awakened, her mouth would almost be making contact with my cock.

However, I didn't want to awaken her. I viewed her beautiful naked body and the back of her head resting on my belly and saw the slight quiet heaving of her body as she was breathing so easily. I was able to see her left breast and left ass cheek and the silence of the moment, my rejuvenated body that had enjoyed a good night's sleep, and the view of her luscious body got my cock stirring again. I didn't dare reach down and start stroking. That would wake her up. However, I did have to make a restroom stop and there was no way to do that without moving.

I grabbed the back of Jill's head and moved it to her pillow (which had not been used all night) as softly as I knew how. As I got out of bed I heard her sweet voice saying, "Good morning, my love."

"Sorry, sweetheart, I just had to go pee. I tried hard not to wake you." "That's fine....Good Lord, it's almost 7:30 in the morning. Did we really sleep that long together?" Jill was smiling. She was naked. She had that look in her eyes. In our short time together, I had already learned there was a certain hungry look she had that had nothing to do with food.

"Just a second baby, let me drain the lizard and I'll be right back " Jill laughed at my euphemism for urinating. "When you get done, be sure and let me have the lizard back" she retorted back at me. " I want to help drain it in other ways."

Returning to my bed after finishing nature's business, we laid in bed facing one another and began a passionate embrace. For what seemed the longest time, nothing was said. Nothing but holding, kissing, caressing, and long periods of time of eye contact. Something had happened between us and I was having feelings for Jill that I had never experienced with anyone other than Lisa.

These feelings weren't lost on my male member. I was rested and ready to go. I positioned myself between Jill's legs and ferociously began to devour her sweetness. It didn't take long to learn that Jill's clit was very sensitive and when manipulated just right she would cum right there on the spot. After making her cum three times, she sat up and forcefully pushed me on my back.

I had never seen this more forceful side of her in bed, but she just proceeded to place her mouth completely over my engorged cock and began sucking with an energy and eagerness I hadn't seen of her yet. Oh, she had willingly, of her own will, given me blowjobs but this was with a special energy and zeal.

When I warned her of my impending climax, she moved up and in nearly one motion planted her wet, dark-haired pussy on top of my cock and begged me to cum deep in her. Her commandment to fuck her was said with special emphasis on the word "fuck".

I released what felt to me like a week's worth of cum inside her warm hole. Jill had cum again as well and we were both quite vocal in expressing our mutual contentment. Jill maintained her position on top of me with my cock still buried inside of her. Although I was no longer as hard, I still felt the nice warmth of her pussy and was in no hurry to move it.

She sat and we talked in this position for several minutes. Again, we shared our love for each other verbally. We both felt so blessed to not only have each other, but to have such wonderful spouses that allowed us to share this love.

So often, men and women are good friends although married to others that could possibly be good lovers. However, society has placed such a restriction on acting on these feelings that sometimes they have to place a distance between each other so as not to act on their natural desires. That's what had happened between Dina and myself all these years as well as Lisa and Roger.

What I learned after having Dina sexually for the first time was that it seemed most natural between us. We finally got to act out what had been suppressed for so many years. Now, although I hadn't known Jill for nearly as long, we had struck up a very strong friendship that had quickly turned to love. Trust seemed to come so quickly. Maybe it's only intuition, but I trusted her explicitly from the beginning. I can't explain it any other way. I now had her sitting naked on my lap with my cock inside her carrying on just a normal conversation. We discussed hers and Jim's moving plans. Our kids. Jobs. How all these would be intertwined between the three families now.

Yes, we were anxiously looking forward to our new lives among the six of us. Jill finally dismounted me and we shared one last shower before getting dressed and calling the other 4. I sure hope they had as much fun as we did. Somehow, I figured I had nothing to worry about. This was working very well.

Next:

A big decision for all of us to make that affects all our careers.

12