The Sixth Rendezvous

Story Info
Kat and Clyde enjoy a romantic date.
1.4k words
4
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and I have been sharing some special moments over the past six months. So this time I just wanted to share a special romantic night with my love. I reserved a beautiful hotel overlooking the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast. I told Kat to pack her bags for the weekend and just be prepared for anything. I picked up Kat after work and surprised her by taking her to a quaint restaurant with an outdoor seating area overlooking the beach. I can still remember the sparkle in her eyes as the light from the candle on our table was reflecting on the window of her soul. Her eyes are simply breathtaking and warm my heart at each glance. The time seemed to stand still as we shared our dining experience. Kat was dressed in a delicious low cut tight mini body dress with silky smooth tights that wrapped her shapely legs.

The meal was forgettable but I will never forget the feeling of Kat's sexy feet as she rubbed my crotch under the table. Kat knows that I adore her feet, her arch sweetly curves from her soft heal to her tender toes and she made sure that her shoes exposed her warm curves. She slowly stroked my dick as it hardened beneath her toes. Kat would make sure I never reached the point of no return and teased me again and again. I had to regain my composure as the meal ended. I had planned to surprise Kat by taking her to a movie that we have been talking about over the past couple weeks, but her fancy foot work during our meal gave me an idea.

Kat and I made it to the theater and I made sure we were seated in the front row so that we could be seen by everyone else. Then as the movie started I placed my coat over Kat's lap to keep her legs warm, or so she thought. After the previews completed and our movie began I slipped my hand between Kat's legs gently rubbing her moist womanhood. I could feel the heat from her pussy and gently massaged her clit through her tights. She slowly opened her legs a little more giving me full access and letting me know she enjoyed my touch. I took full advantage and slowly slid my hand beneath her tights with only my coat keeping our secret from the other customers. I slowly slid one finger into her pussy to moisten my finger tip, and then started to gently return my finger to her clit, encircling the love bud with her own juices. Kat squirmed as she began to reach an orgasm and I stopped massaging her clit and gently rubbed her pussy lips, only teasing her just short of an orgasm. After a few more minutes her breathing slowed back to a normal rate and then I began to tease her clit again. I returned my fingers to her pussy feeling the wetness of her lips using my thumb to slowly rub her clit. Her breathing started to quicken and Kat started to slowly move her head from side to side.

There was a guy sitting just to Kats left side that was watching Kat as she slightly parted her lips in a soft moan. I don't even remember what the movie was about but I can distinctly remember when Kat reached a full, wet, hot orgasm. I just could not let her suffer any more and thoroughly enjoyed her love juices slipping between my fingers, soaking her tights. As I removed my hands from her pussy I liked my fingers clean, tasting the sweet nectar of my love.

We could not even finish the movie and left soon after Kat's orgasm. We made it back to the hotel and I escorted Kat to our suite. As we approached our door Kat and I embraced in a tender kiss with our lips parting as we explored each other with our lips. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the room card, gaining access to our love nest. Our lips barley separated as we entered the room and I slowly closed the door behind us. I dropped my coat to the floor and let my tongue leave a wet trail down her neck as I slowly reached beneath her tight dress lifting it slowly over her head. Her silk bra barley covered her round breast. My lips gently sucked the curve between her breasts. I reached behind Kat with one hand and unfastened the clasp of her bra. I slowly lowered the bra straps from her shoulders and moved my lips to her tits as the material slid down her breast. Her nipples were erect and I nibbled gently as Kat gasped. I slowly lowered my lips down her body and stopped just before her wet panties. I grabbed the material with my teeth and gently pulled her panties down, exposing her soft pussy hair and wet lips. I removed her panties and continued to drop to my knees letting my tongue explore the soft folds of her pussy. My tongue glided beneath her pussy lips finding her stiff love bud. I circled her clit with my tongue flicking it back and forth. Kat moaned as I explored her pussy with my tongue. I reached around Kat and picked her off her feet and carried her to the bed, slowly lowering her to the soft mattress.

I slid down her body and ending with my head between her legs. I began to suck on her clit and darting my tongue deep in her pussy. My tongue circle around and around her clit as I slowly slid my finger in her pussy, stoking it in and out. I could hear Kat's breath quicken and feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. I gently nibbled on her clit and continued to stroke her pussy. As my tongue licked her clit, Kat gasped and blasted a couple shots of cum into my mouth, filling me with the warm sweet nectar of her love juice. The taste of her cum down my throat made my dick as hard as steel. I lifted Kat's legs and placed them on my chest. I slowly rubbed her legs, massaging her soft skin. I began to rub my dick between her pussy lips, rubbing her stiff clit. I moved back a little and placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly slid my blood engorged dick in her pussy as I rubbed her legs. I moved her feet to my face and started to lick her toes as I pumped my dick deep within her pussy. Kat moaned and was getting close to another orgasm, but I had to have another taste of her sweet pussy. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and drove my tongue straight into her pussy and started to suck on her clit. It tasted so good I almost did not want to stop, but I knew I wanted to feel her pussy lips tighten around my stiff throbbing dick.

I rolled over onto my back and asked Kat to climb on top, lowering her pussy on my dick. She loves to be on top to be fully in charge of our penetration. She lowered her pussy onto my dick. I could feel the warmth of her wet, hot pussy as it encircled my dick. I reached up and began to softly rub Kat's firm tits as she stroked my dick with her juicy pussy. She leaned forward rubbing her breast on my chest and called out my name, Clyde, Clyde. I reached behind her and grabbed her beautiful ass as I guided her up and down my shaft. I was ready to explode. The feeling of my sperm boiling within my balls was fantastic. As my balls began to tighten I could feel my hot load blast deep within Kat's pussy. I moaned calling out Kats name and she could feel my juices fill her wanting pussy. As my juices filled her, she could not take it anymore and blasted my balls with another shot of cum from her pussy. Feeling her pussy juice drip off my balls gave me the most intense orgasm as we showered each other with our juices. A feeling I never want to end. A love I never want to lose.