The Sizzlers II

Story Info
Romeo makes a new conquest - Amrita Rao.
3.9k words
3.75
40.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned over and my left hand fell over a smooth, well-rounded part of a body which I judged to be a female buttock – bare, warm and soft to touch. I started rubbing it lightly and my fingers slipped lower in the crack, coming in contact with soft, smooth, shaved pussy lips. The gentle rubbing elicited a moan, then another. I continued to play with the soft pussy, pressing my fingertip into the soft, tight slit.

As my fingers touched the moist entrance hole, a longer moan came out, 'Oh, Sir..!' and I knew without opening my eyes that it was Amrita Arora whose lovely, young body I was playing with. I continued playing and she got wetter and wetter, her pussy juices flowing over my fingers as I inserted them into her tight, soft, wet pussy.

Pretty soon her moans turned into urgent groans, I opened my eyes when she started pleading, 'Please, Sir! Please?'

I simply pulled out my fingers and signalled Preity to come over between her legs. When Preity crawled over to her, Amrita got what I wanted and turned over, spreading her legs wide to make space for Preity's head. Preity's tongue started working fast and expertly judging from Amrita's louder, throaty groans.

Amrita turned her head to look at me as Preity's expert tongue pushed her closer and closer to the orgasm that my fingers had denied her. I kept watching her face, she bit her lip, hard, trying to control her body, trying very hard to hold it off until she could have my permission.

'Please, Sir?' her voice was but a tortured whimper and her face a study in urgent passion and deep need. I nodded, and she gasped 'Oh, thank you Sir!' the next moment she was bucking her hips and spraying Preity's lovely face with her cum.

Just then the phone rang.

Katrina brought my phone over from where it was squawking inside my jacket pocket. She handed me the phone and at a signal from me, knelt down between my open legs to lick around my balls with her hot, hungry tongue. I pushed my fingers into Katrina's silken, soft hair and stroked her head while listening to Gajjan telling me that the police inspector had found the thief and wanted to present me with the criminal and the evidence. I told him to have the Inspector wait at the studio for me and hung up.

I told Amrita, Preity and Sangeeta to get done with their shower and get ready for the road. While I was busy with Katrina, Rani walked into the room. She was fully naked just like the other girls and I called her over with my eyes. She joined Katrina and they both started a shared blow job on my hard cock that was a delight to experience and impossible to describe!

I shot my load into Rani's mouth with my cockhead pressed against the back of her throat. She swallowed it all without slowing down in thrusts around my hard, throbbing shaft.

Then I took my own shower with Rani and Katrina, fucking Katrina against the wall with Rani massaging my back with her firm, perky tits while hot water washed over all of us.

It didn't take me long to get dressed and get in the car. I appointed Amrita the driver for today.

I got out of the car at the studio and found the police inspector waiting for me outside my personal office. It brought an amused smile to my lips when he saluted me. After all, I am not in the police force. I have never been in the police or the military for that matter, yet this was not the first occasion when a uniformed officer was saluting me. I knew the reason. It's very simple; money, power and fame - I hold the key to all three. The combination of these three is the Holy Trinity where everybody in the town worships.

I replied to his salute with a nod which seemed to be quite enough for him, and asked him directly 'So, where is this thief you have caught? Very fast work by the way, if,' I added 'you have the right thief.'

'Yes, Sir. We have even got a confession.' he said with confidence.

'All right. Let's see him.' with those words I walked across the hallway and into my personal office, followed by the girls. The inspector followed me in after a minute, followed by a beautiful girl.

I gave her once-over as a matter of habit. In my line of business you meet beautiful, eager, want-to-be-movie-star girls every day and she did have promise but this was no time for that, I really wanted to see who had dared to rob me.

'Sweetheart, wait outside, I am slightly busy right now.' I told her as kindly as I could. But the inspector interjected.

'No, no, Sir, you see, she is the thief!'

'What!' I was flabbergasted. 'Are you fucking kidding me? She is the thief who robbed my studio and stole 20,000Rs. worth of dresses?'

The inspector opened his mouth to assure me that he was not drunk nor gone mad, but the girl beat him to the punch.

'Yes, Sir, he is right, I am the thief.' She lowered her head.

To say that I was shocked is an understatement. Not only was she beautiful, but her clothes showed that she was a nice girl from a good background, not one of those who live under bridges and survive by committing such petty crimes.

'Are you sure?' I asked her, 'You are not under pressure by the Police, are you? Why did you steal?' I asked all that in one breath.

Even I could see that if the inspector wanted to show his efficiency by grabbing and forcing some poor, pathetic victim into confessing to this crime, he could have found somebody much better suited to the role. This girl was not the kind, therefore strange though it may seem, it had to be true.

Again I examined her with my eyes from head to toe. She had nice, silky hair, which came down to the middle of her back, it looked well-cared for. She had a lovely oval shaped face and gorgeous, big, brown eyes. She had a lovely figure with all the right curves in the right places. She was about 5 feet 6 in height, with nice long legs culminating in small, shapely feet encased in sexy, high heels that looked like they must have cost a couple of thousand rupees. She was wearing an outfit that was not from a bargain store. She did not fit the role of a thief.

I asked her again, 'Why did you do it? Wait, what's your name?'

'Sir, my name is... Amrita... Rao' She said, falteringly. I could see she was nervous. Well, she had reason to be.

'So, Amrita, why did you break into my studio and steal all those clothes?'

'Sir, I wanted to impress you!' she blurted out suddenly. 'I wanted to get a chance to talk to you and ask you for a role in your movies.'

'Well, that is hardly a way of getting an audition!' I was getting more surprised by the minute 'Why didn't you just come to my house, or my studio, like a normal person?'

She gave me a wry smile, 'Yeah, sure! Have I not seen the long lines both in your studio, and at your house, of ambitious and eager girls, who just want to have five minutes with you and convince you of their talent?'

I nodded. She had a point. I did have a lot of girls hovering around everywhere, looking for a chance, by hook or by crook, to get into my movies. Most of them knew that the best way to get into my movies was to first get into my bed, and most of them were ready for that. Hell, some of them wanted just that!

'Okay. Yeah, you have a point.' I conceded, 'So how does the stealing get you a chance in my movies? Tell me that.'

She looked up. 'Well, I was going to steal the clothes, lie low for a while and after a week or so, I could just come to you and... sort of...well... help you recover them. I figured you would want to meet anybody who could give you a lead into the theft.'

'Hmmm. Smart! Not bad! Kind of filmy, but still, not a bad idea.' I had to admit that it was not a bad idea, after all, the same idea has been used in so many Hollywood and Bollywood movies. And, by virtue of her personality and her ambition it followed that she must have watched a lot of movies. It was natural that sooner or later she should stumble on to this idea.

I got up from my desk, to take a good close look at this girl, who was one of the most daring girls that I had met. Up close she was still beautiful, maybe more so – fair, flawless, smooth skin, face that was innocent but eyes that spoke of intelligence.

Her top was a sleeveless blue vest with white piping. It covered her ample breasts with just a hint of cleavage. It was short enough to leave her belly exposed. Her skirt matched the top, with a 2-inch wide blue belt and a double-layered miniskirt that didn't quite cover her thighs, white in colour with blue polka dots on it. On her feet she had beautiful white heels that were about 6 inches in height and made her legs look gorgeous. She looked quite ravishing!

When I reached out to touch her cheek, she didn't move back, instead she looked right at me, holding still for the caress of my hand on her soft, smooth cheek...slowly down to her neck. She had the warmth, the innate heat of a young, beautiful girl.

I stepped sideways so I could look at the inspector while keeping my hand on her neck, in fact, moving it behind her neck and lower down, softly rubbing her back, feeling her soft, smooth, warm body through that single garment as I addressed the policeman 'So Inspector, what charges are you going to press in this case?'

'Well, Sir,' he said 'It's grand larceny, fraud, breaking and entering, destruction of private property, trespassing... so, 420, 365, 360 and maybe even 161.'

'Oh, my! That sounds serious!' I expressed surprise. My hand continued its slow, exploring journey up and down her back. I could feel her body stiffen as the inspector spoke.

'Oh yes, Sir, it is! Very serious.' he said 'For such a big theft, and at the business place of a reputed citizen. We would like to make an example of it so noone else tries to be that smart in the future.' The inspector added with just a hint of malice in his voice.

I could feel her tremble under my hand.

'How long do you think she'll get for that?' I asked, while my hand moved down to the strip of bare skin below her top and just above her skirt, her skin felt like velvet.

'Probably, between 7 and 10 years, Sir.'

'Damn! That's a long time! She'll be an old lady by the time she gets out.'

The impact of his words was not lost on the girl, she clutched my arm and pressed herself against me as if seeking refuge against my tall, muscular body.

The inspector continued to paint a nice picture of how she'd not be pretty by the time she got out and how a life in jail could destroy a girl's ambition and kill her dreams.

While the inspector was spewing out gory details of a jail life, I was letting my hand have more and more freedom in exploring her gorgeous, young body. My fingers moved over her thin, soft skirt, caressing her firm ass, feeling the tightness of her cheeks through the thin fabric of her little skirt.

She didn't protest at all. She, in fact, pressed her body harder against me, her soft, firm breasts pressing into my side, her breath hot on my cheek as she clung to me tightly. She bent her knee and lifted her left leg and a little, sliding it against my leg, allowing my hand to easily cup her buttock and knead it.

'Inspector, she looks like a nice girl' I said as I slid my hand under her short skirt and grabbed her left buttock in my strong fingers, 'It'd be a shame to send her to jail over this one mistake.'

She whimpered softly, from my words or from my big hand kneading her ass under the little skirt, I don't know, but I continued both, 'Let me talk to her first, and then if I feel like there's no hope for her and I want to press charges, I will call you.'

The inspector was only too willing to agree. He knew just as well as I did that a judge would probably give her only a fine or a warning but he knew what I wanted and gave me the answers I needed to make an impression. After all, good-cop-bad-cop routine was perfected by policemen first.

I showed the inspector out, and instructed Rani to explain some basics to the girl in the meantime. The inspector wanted to take a minute to tell me about his young niece who had come from his native hometown to become a heroine and how he had promised her mother, his sister, to take care of her in Bombay and to introduce her to a producer. I told him to fix an appointment with Gajjan for a screen-test and promised I'll meet her.

Then I got back to the business in hand! When I got back Amrita Rao was standing in front of my desk, with her hands clasped behind her neck and her legs open wide. I smiled as I walked to my desk, leaned back on the table top and looked at her in that beautifully submissive pose.

'So, what did you say your name was, girl?' I asked looking into her eyes, while my hands started exploring her body immediately.

'Amrita, Sir.' She responded while surrendering to the scrutiny of my bold hands without protest.

I looked at her lovely face, while my hands rubbed over her soft breasts, caressing lightly, then coming back to rub a little harder, cupping them lightly in my fingers 'How old are you, Amrita?'

She gulped visibly as the touch of my fingers started to have its effect on her body 'I am 21, Sir!'

'And you want to be a heroine?' I lifted her chin with one hand as I took her breast in the other and rolled it softly in my fingers, squeezing lightly, but with increasing pressure. She squirmed, shifting her weight on her high-heeled feet.

She nodded, 'Yes, Sir!'

'And what do you have to offer?' I asked, my hands moving freely around her soft, warm body, touching and caressing, squeezing her tits in random, unpredictable patterns. Her nipples were now hard and poking visibly through the fabric of her top.

'Myself, Sir,' She looked right into my eyes, 'all of me!'

I pulled my hands back and looked into her eyes, 'Take off your top!'

She took off her top without a word of protest and dropped it on my desk. There was no bra, and no bra was needed to support those firm, perky breasts.

I slipped my arm around her slim, bare waist and pulled her close to me. I could smell her lovely, gorgeous body. I could smell the heat generating between her thighs.

I looked at her innocent face, 'All of you for what, girl?'

My hand was at her back, rubbing her soft, bare back, fingers sliding down her shapely waist down to her firm, rounded ass. I deliberately didn't touch her exposed tits that were in my face, nice, pear-shaped, with nipples standing erect, begging to be licked.

'For you Sir, for your use, anyway you like...mmmmmm...to be your slut, Sir!' she said each part slowly, deliberately, pausing only to moan softly when I grabbed her ass cheek tightly in my hand and squeezed it hard.

I left my right hand on her ass, playing with her firm, tight curves, kneading her cheeks, as I grabbed her bare breast with my left hand and squeezed it hard, all but the nipple, making the blood rush to her nipple. Then I brought my face down and let my hot breath play on the erect, blood-engorged nipple, just before I closed my hot mouth on it.

'Oh my god!' she breathed in a passionate whisper as my hot, wet tongue flicked around her excited nipple, playing with it, making it harder than she thought possible.

Suddenly I left her and moved away, by the time she opened her eyes I was sitting in my chair. I beckoned her with a finger and she responded immediately. One downward flick of my finger and she was down on her knees before me.

She didn't need any coaching to unzip my pants and pull them down. In a minute she was working on my hard cock like an expert, her tongue moving up and down the shaft like she had been hungry for it all her life.

She bent down to lick my balls, her warm tongue bathing them in heat - exciting, wet, erotic heat! My fingers were in her soft, silky hair, rubbing her head. I jerked her hair sharply, making her look up, my eyes deep in hers as I held her there, to lick my balls and my hard, long shaft, serving my thick, hard cock like an obedient slut!

She understood what I wanted, and looked up at me all the time she sucked my balls, and even as she took the thick, hard, throbbing shaft of my cock deep into her mouth. I grabbed her hair tighter as I slid my hard, precum-dripping cockhead down into her throat.

I was surprised to see that not only she didn't gag on it but she accepted my thick shaft into her tight throat with a skill that I was not expecting to see in a 21 year old, relatively innocent girl. She kept looking up at me as she fucked my long, hard cock with her moist, tight throat going up and down, deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Looking at her lovely face, that look of innocence aroused me even more as I fucked her throat. In just a few minutes I started to feel that hot, tingly feeling with the electric sensations building up at the base of my cock that were the signal of an impending explosion.

Still the explosion came so suddenly that I was still pulling out as I shot the first, hot, creamy load in her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she swallowed quickly, coming back for more. But I pulled out and let her have the second hot, white load in her face.

Her young, lovely face looked so erotic with her features painted by my white cum running down her cheeks in rivulets. She seemed to like it as she kept her faced turned up for more and even licked some from the corner of her lips.

I shot the next load on her perky, firm breasts and she rubbed it into her skin, massaging it into her breasts with her fingers.

I pushed my fingers into her hair and pulled her up, she followed the pull on her hair readily and obediently, to end up bending over my desk. She spread her legs for me even before my hand hit her firm, little ass in a hard slap causing her to whimper.

Her skirt was short enough that I could easily lift it up on her waist to expose her sweet little ass and that tight, young pussy, visibly dripping with her juices! I pushed my thick, bulbous cockhead between her tight, soft lips, just enough to keep her entrance hole open with my thick cockhead wedged between them.

She moaned 'Oh, Sir! Please fuck me! Take me, use me as your bitch!'

I rubbed her bare back, enjoying the soft satin touch of her smooth, flawless skin while she begged for my cock like a hungry, horny slut. Then, with a hard thrust, I drove deep into her hungry little cunt, jamming my long, hard shaft so fully deep into her tight, juicy pussy that my thighs slammed hard into her firm, well-rounded ass.

'Aaaah!' She screamed as the raging hard beast penetrated her deep in such a rough, hard thrust. Her screams continued, getting longer and throatier as I started to fuck her in long, hard strokes, jerking her body forward with every thrust as the big monster stretched her small, tight pussy.

Soon her screams turned into yelps as I started a series of hard, really deep thrusts, pausing after each one to let her abused pussy relax a bit before feeling the next, slamming thrust. Then her yelps took a note of urgency.

'Oh my god! I am going to cum, Sir. Please!'

I continued to pound her tight, hot cunt hard and deep, the ruthless thrusts piercing her cervix keeping her skewered on my long, hard shaft like a piece of meat.

'Please, Sir! Please? Let me cum! Please!' The more she begged the harder I could feel my cock grow.

As her whimpers and pleadings got really desperate I said, 'You may cum now, slut!' with my hand hitting her hot, firm ass at the same time.

'Oh God!' she groaned loudly as her whole body shuddered with a violent spasm. She collapsed on the table while still being pounded in and out by my hard, throbbing cock. I let go at that moment and my pulsating cock exploded hard inside her with a gushing torrent of hot, wet cum filling her cunt.

With hard, jerking strokes I kept fucking her as my cockhead sprayed her pussy walls with my hot seed. Then I pulled her down by the hair, back to her knees, her face turned up. I was pleased to see that she did not need to be told to start cleaning my cock, she just turned her face up and started licking around my cum-drenched cock with the tip of her tongue. She swallowed each load as she licked it, her facial expressions that of a satisfied kitten.

12