The Sketch

Story Info
Amateur artist gets more than a portrait.
2.2k words
4.16
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful fall day and Julie was anxious to start sketching. She grabbed her bag with all her paraphernalia and jumped in her car and started driving. Julie did not know where she would end up, but would know when she found the spot. She drove around the curvy scenic road that headed out into the country. The air was crisp but felt great blowing through her hair as she drove along. She wanted to find a nice quiet spot that she could sit and sketch.

Life was good. She was thankful for the time that allowed her to get away. She loved sketching the countryside and has sold many of her latest projects at a local shop in her small town. The demand had increased the last couple years and has allowed her to work only part time now. The money she made gave her the freedom to tour the many beautiful areas in Canada. Julie spotted an area that was just what she was looking for and pulled down a short narrow road that led her back into a wooded area. She grabbed her bag, a cooler with her lunch and her music. She was set for a day of artistic solitude.

As she sat in the sunshine and went to work, she couldn't believe the beautiful scene in front of her. The leaves were brilliant and the reflection off the lake increased its beauty. Would she be able to capture this in her sketch? She could only hope.

Several hours later...Julie got up and started to walk around. She was getting a bit stiff sitting and drawing for so long. Every once in a while she'd need to get up, stretch her long legs and move around a bit. Julie decided to walk down the hill along the narrow path and walk along the lake.

It was warming up quite nicely and she felt the urge to go swimming in the brisk water. The lake was so clear you could see the smooth sandy bottom. Looking around, making sure there was absolutely no one around, she quickly undressed and plunged into the very chilly water. Julie swam around, feeling the cold water all around her nakedness. Although she was off shore a ways, she could still stand and feel the sand between her toes. As she lay back in the water, the warm rays of the sun kept her warm on top of her body as the water below kept her quite cold. Finally, when she got too cold but very energized, she swam toward shore. After Julie dried off a bit in the sunshine, she got dressed and went back to sketching.

From a distance she could hear someone coming from the breaking of twigs and the crunching of leaves. Julie looked up and saw a man walking toward her with a dog close by him leading the way. She was glad she wasn't still skinny-dipping! Julie continued to sketch as she heard him getting closer. The dog practically leaped into her lap; tail wagging wildly, as it knocked over some of her materials. The man rushed toward her and helped pick things up. He was amazed at the sketch he saw and complimented on how artistic she was, (not to mention beautiful, he was thinking to himself.)

He said, "Hi, I'm Mark and I apologize for my overly friendly dog. It's just we never see anyone usually when we walk this way."

Julie didn't know what to think other than the fact that he was very handsome!

Shyly she said, "Hi, I'm Julie. That's ok, I love dogs. He just took me by surprise."

Mark asked her if she minded if he sat and watched for a bit. She said that was fine and continued her work. He was not only watching her sketch. He watched her face as she looked out onto the lake. It was as if she was in a trance, as she artistically sketched away, not realizing he was watching her every move and expression.

He thought to himself, "God, she is beautiful."

A few hours later, Julie decided to call it a day. Mark helped her put her things in her car and asked if she'd like to get a bite to eat.

"Looking like this?" Julie said, as she ran her fingers through her now dried hair. "I shouldn't have gone for that swim!"

"We can stop by my place and you can freshen up a bit first if you'd like," Mark said, "I live a couple miles from here."

"That would be great" Julie said, "If you don't mind. I am hungry." She offered him and his dog a ride as she followed his directions. They drove just a short distance to a quaint little cabin back in a secluded woody area. Mark led Julie back to the guestroom and told her to feel free to shower if she'd like. As she did so, he went to his room to change and freshen up himself. Being a guy, he of course was ready in no time. When Julie walked out, he couldn't believe it was the same woman he had brought home. She had her hair pulled up, make-up just so and she had on a perfume that drove him crazy.

"Wow, you don't clean up half bad," Mark said laughingly.

Embarrassed, Julie giggled, "Thanks, you look great too."

They went to a small diner nearby and chatted and had a very enjoyable meal.

"Would you care to stop by the house for a nightcap Julie?" Mark asked, hoping she would say yes. He wanted so desperately to get "closer" to her. Julie agreed and they had a lovely chat by the fireplace. Time seemed to fly by and before they knew it, it was almost midnight.

Mark suggested, "If you don't have anyone to get home to, why don't you stay in my guestroom tonight and get an early start sketching tomorrow."

"Oh, I couldn't, you've been too kind already, I don't want to intrude." she said, but really was tired and was not looking forward to the drive home.

"I insist! It's way too late, I don't want you falling asleep driving home," Mark said.

Julie finally gave in. He threw a large T-shirt at her and said, "Here, sleep in this!" as he went into his room and closed the door.

Julie undressed and put on the T-shirt. Mmmmm it smelled of him she thought. She felt unusually comfortable with Mark and curled up and was asleep in no time at all.

Meanwhile, Mark was in his room, thinking about how lovely she was, and really wanted her. After tossing and turning for almost an hour...he couldn't resist any longer. He got up, threw on some boxer shorts, and tip toed down the hall and into the guestroom. Julie was sound asleep. Slowly and quietly he slipped under the covers behind her, smelling her hair, softly touching her thigh as he snuggled up against her long luscious body. She moaned and wiggled a bit but was still fast asleep. Mark couldn't keep his hands off of her. He gently ran his hand from her shoulder all the way down around her tush and down her leg. He reached the bottom of the T-shirt, hesitated for a moment and then slowly reached up under it, feeling her soft skin beneath his hand.

Again, Julie moaned, as if she were thoroughly enjoying her dream, but still sleeping soundly. Mark's hand found more and more of what he wanted as his hand traveled under the oversized T-shirt. Just as he reached her breasts, Julie woke up with a startled look.

"Oh my God, what are you doing in here?" she asked.

Mark pulled her down, whispering, "Shhhhhh, it's ok...it's ok. Just lie back and snuggle with me. I just can't resist lying here with you."

Julie hated to admit it, but it did feel wonderful and she could feel the passion building. She laid back allowing Mark's hands to keep caressing her. Julie finally got up the courage to take Marks hand and put it where she so desperately wanted to be touched. It had been years and she knew that was about to change. As her hand led his hand down to her soft, nicely trimmed pussy, he whispered to her, "Julie, let me make love to you like you've never been made love to before."

With that said, Mark sat up and pulled off the T-shirt she was wearing and she assisted him with his boxers. They lay, letting their fingers explore each other. Her fingers touched his body like her pencils sketched her canvas. The rest of the night was a night they would both never forget any time soon. The next 2 days went by too quickly. Julie would sketch while Mark read or watched her as she turned the canvas into a work of art. God, what a talent she had, and it wasn't just the drawing he was thinking of. She was a woman of many talents, of which he was hoping to find out again that evening.

Julie set her tools down and looked at her finished sketch. She could see such life in this one, and knew it was because of Mark. What started out to be a quiet lonely area, ended up being a paradise to her. She looked down at him on the blanket, engrossed in his book and quickly got his attention. Julie began to undress, and asked him to please take her right there, where they first met. Mark rose from the blanket, wrapped his arms around her kissing her passionately. He practically took her breath away. They both continued to undress in the sunshine beneath the brilliant colors of the crisp fall afternoon. He pulled her down to the blanket, his eyes drinking up her beauty, he began kissing her again, and as his lips moved down to her breasts, he felt her breathing intensify. His tongue danced around her erect nipples, as her hands ran through his hair.

Mark continued his kisses downward till he found her sweet mound and then he let his tongue go to work. Her soft moans let him know he was pleasing her and when she arched to meet his face, he knew then that she wanted him to satisfy his appetite completely. He licked, kissed, and used his tongue in ways that she never knew possible. He brought her to an earth shaking orgasm that only made him want her more. She made him stop, telling him he was going to drive her insane. His evil grin was priceless. It was then that she rolled over on top and whispered in his ear,

"My turn, my love", she said.

Julie let her fingers and lips travel all over his body. She worked her way down slowly, feeling his hard cock between them. As her lips touched him she heard him gasp. She slowly began to kiss and lick every inch of his shaft. The moans coming from him was like music to her ears, as she knew then that she was pleasing him as he had pleased her. Her lips grasped him tightly as she moved faster and faster around him. His hips arched to meet her mouth, allowing her to take him as deep as she possibly could. God, it as sooooo good.

Finally Julie could not stand it any longer and sat on top of his hard cock and let it slide ever so easily into her hot, dripping pussy. She rode him hard and fast and the two of them came together with one big explosion of passion. She fell on top of his chest, their lips met, both totally exhausted. When they had caught their breath, Julie suggested they clean up by taking a quick swim in the lake.

Mark said to her, "Do you realize how cold that water is?"

Julie nodded and pulled him towards the lake...laughing the whole time and calling him a chicken. As they came closer to the lake, he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, kicking and screaming, as he ran into the water and threw her in. As Julie came up for a breath, she laughed and ran to give him a bear hug, pulling him down with her. They didn't swim long, just enough to get revived. They got dressed, and gathered up everything. Julie knew that with the picture being finished, she would be leaving this wonderful place. As they drove back, she told Mark that she really needed to get back, yet didn't want to leave him either. He understood, feeling the same way, but when they did part, they both knew they would probably never see one another again.

She stayed the night, not being able to resist one more passionate escapade with him, and as soon as she was sure he was asleep, she silently gathered her things and drove away into the night.

When Mark awoke the next morning, he realized she was gone and he felt like he had lost something very precious. As he walked into his living room with his morning coffee, he saw it. Up on the mantle were her sketch and a note that said,

"Remember Me."