The Ski Trip

Story Info
Skiing was never like this.
1.5k words
4.23
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX
The Ski Trip


The couple arrived at the ski resort planning to spend a romantic weekend away from the worries and people at home. The air outside was cold and crisp. The sun glistened down on the rolling hills and mountains of fresh powder snow giving the appearance of tiny diamonds sparkling everywhere.

You could hear the crunch crunch of the snow beneath their feet echoing throughout the mountaintops. It was so peaceful and serene. Although there were several other people at the resort it seemed as though they were the only ones on the whole earth.

The cabin they had reserved was in the secluded portion of the resort. They brought along the snowmobiles that they had rented from a nearby retailer so they could have something to get from the cabin to other spots at the resort.

The couple ventured into their cabin and took in the awe of the beautiful rustic domain. The inside was just as beautiful inside as outside. Over the big stone fireplace hung a shelf just perfect for candles and oil lamps, which had been carefully packed in the luggage. The walls were very antique and rustic in appearance. It reminded her of the cabins she had seen in magazines or in movies. The scene before her just seemed to have leaped right off the pages of the brochure she had seen advertising the place.

The couple decided to get unpacked and eat before venturing onto the slopes. He went over to the fireplace and lit the already in place logs. She ventured into the bedroom to unpack and get the candles and oil lamp out to place on the mantel above the fireplace. She took them out and placed them on the fireplace mantel. She then went back to the bedroom to unpack the rest of the luggage. He was making sure there would be plenty of firewood which there seemed to be. There was a whole rot iron rack full of wood for them to keep cozy and warm.

She could feel the warmth of the fireplace heating the cabin as she traveled toward the kitchen to prepare them something to eat. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup was on the menu for this meal, something hot, fast, and good. She prepared the meal and then carried the sandwiches and cups of soup to the table for her and her lover.

He had turned on some music for them to enjoy as they ate their meal. The couple ate in silence enjoying the surroundings. She looked out the window at the snow and he was looking at brochures of the resort to map out some plans for them.

The snow was starting to fall. It appeared as giant goose feathers that had been plucked for a pillow. The flakes looked so soft as they floated to the ground. It started to come down harder and faster the visibility was almost 0%.

The phone rang and startled the couple. It was the resort manager asking them to please stay indoors. The weather was not permitting anyone outside and there was a winter storm watch in effect. Before hanging up the phone the manager made sure the couple did not need any supplies.

Well no skiing today they thought. He went to the fireplace and put another log on the fire as she poured them a cup of coffee.
She sat down on the rug in front of the fireplace and gazed at the burning embers. He joined her and pulled her close to him. They sat there watching the fire and sipping their coffee each enjoying the peaceful and serene moment they were sharing.

He lifted her face to his and kissed her deeply and passionately. Arms encircling the other as they kissed and caressed each other. He removed her thick red sweater and black turtleneck and he couldn’t help gazing at her milky white skin. Her breasts were still bound by a black velvet bra that enhanced her cleavage as it uplifted her breasts showing perfect round mounds of tantalizing flesh, making his mouth water for their taste.

He caressed the breasts still encased in the velvet harness as he reached behind her to unfasten the velvet prison setting her bosoms free for his pleasure. He removed the bra from her body and caressed the bountiful breasts in his hands letting his thumbs rub of the nipples gently, causing them to perk up at attention. He placed one in his mouth suckling its silken fruit while he caressed the other. He could feel her melting in his hands as she moaned with pleasure.

She caressed his back with one hand and held his head close to her chest with the other, running her fingers through his hair as she held on to him.

He sat up as she cupped his face with her hands kissing him with her wanton desire. She could feel herself getting hot and wet. She moved down to his flannel shirt and unbuttoned the buttons all at one time, still kissing and caressing him as she exposed the masculinity of his barren chest. She then ventured down to his jeans, unbuttoned, and unzipped them. She laid him back as she took the pants and undershorts off, exposing an erect rod between his thighs. She licked her lips seductively and felt herself growing even moister. She was imagining the feeling of his erection inside her.

She then stepped out of the pants that still adorned her body. Her body was a beautiful view to behold with the firelight flickering over each curve with a warm, soft glow. He gazed at the creature before as if he had not seen anything like it in his whole life. He wanted to taste her juices and she could see the hunger in his eyes.

He grabbed her and pulled her down beside him, kissing her passionately letting his tongue dance with hers. Then he climbed ontop of her in a 69 position. As he began to lick her juices, she began to suck his stiff rod. They each were moaning with the pleasure they felt from the other. He sucked on her clit making her squirm and writhe underneath him. Oh the frenzy he was sending her in made it hard for her to concentrate on pleasuring him, but she tried. She continued to stroke him and suck on him feverishly as she tried to block the jittering motion of her own body. He continued to lick her and drink her fountain of juices but he too was trying to concentrate on pleasing his partner. He could feel himself on the brink of explosion. He removed himself from her mouth and turned to place his penis between her breasts. Cupping her breasts to make a valley for his erection to slide in and out of. As he moved his penis toward her face she sucked on the tip and then he moved back and then to her again letting her tease the tip of his penis with her tongue. She gently held the penis to her mouth and parted the lips of it, teasing it ever so slightly. She sucked on the tip while as it started on its journey back away from her mouth and between the two mounds of flesh.

She was masturbating while he was moving his fully loaded erection between her breasts. He took her hands and places them where his were on her breasts. He then took over where her fingers had left off inside her vagina. Her juices were flowing like a mighty river and her inner canal felt hot to the touch. He felt himself explode on her chest as she climaxed to the rhythm of his fingers.

He leaned down and kissed her passionately. The only thing that could be heard was the word “wonderful”, which escaped her mouth as she kissed her lover.

Still beneath her lover she cleaned the cum that had oozed out across her chest. Once again she then took his manhood into her mouth and began to suck on it. She wanted to feel him get hard in her mouth. He moaned and arched his back as she sucked feverishly on his cock. She could feel him getting hard as she moved him in and out of her mouth. She moved to the topside and now he was beneath her. She placed his now hard cock in her vagina, arching her back so she could see his member gliding in and out of her canal. Oh it felt so good to have him inside her. She moved diligently as her juices flowed and trickled down onto her partner. He placed his hands on her buttocks and assisted her up and down upon his cock. He held his head in a position so he too could watch the gliding movement of his rod as it moved in and out of his lover. She let out a scream of sheer ecstasy as her juices exploded. He held her onto his penis as his fluid spilled into her vaginal cavity. She then collapsed ontop of her lover and he held her in his arms as his penis grew limp still inside her.

The thought that ran through their minds was, if this was an example of what was yet to become of the weekend, it was well worth being snowed in.


THE END
For now